Chapter 152

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

At the end of class, Sowon was waiting for SinB. The girl came out of class quickly and almost didn’t see Sowon waiting there for her.

 

“How come you are here?” asked SinB curiously.

 

Sowon arched her eyebrow. “Why wouldn’t I be here?” she asked back.

 

“I thought you would rush to go see your bunny first.” SinB shrugged making Sowon smack her.

 

“Yah! What was that for?!” asked SinB as she rubbed the place Sowon smacked.

 

“You make it sound like I would chose her over everyone.” pouted Sowon in which SinB giggled.

 

“Isn’t that the truth?” teased SinB in which Sowon rolled her eyes and walked faster.

 

“Hey! I thought you were waiting for me you giraffe!” screamed SinB from behind as she ran a little to caught up with Sowon.

 

“Well you were right, I want to go see my bunny right away!” said Sowon then she walked even more faster leaving SinB chasing after her.

 

Then as they got out they saw Yerin just arriving from her class.

 

“You finished earlier?” asked SinB in which Yerin nodded. “Yeah, I didn’t want to bother Eunha and Umji for too long, I managed to finish my lab faster.” smiled Yerin as they walked toward the park where the girls and Yejun were playing at.

 

As they got there, they couldn’t stop laughing. Eunha and Umji were sitting in the sandbox, looking exhausted while Yejun was running around asking them to chase after him. Eunha’s face was all red as it looked like the girl ran a lot with the little boy.

 

Yerin shook her head and walked toward them. “Yejun ar, what did I tell you? Did you exhausted the poor girls?” asked Yerin and Yejun immediately looked up at her as he heard her voice.

 

Yejun shook his head and jumped in Yerin’s arms. “No no, Yejun behave well.” he said nodding to himself.

 

Sowon giggled and walked toward Eunha to lift her up. “You okay baby?” asked her Sowon lowly in which Eunha pouted.

 

“It’s so hard to take care of a kid…” whined Eunha as she hugged Sowon clearly relieved that she was here now.

 

Sowon hugged her back tightly and giggled. “Okay, take a break ok?” she said kissing Eunha’s forehead and guided her to a bench before walking toward Yejun. “I am going to tickle you ar Yejun! You better run from me!” said Sowon in which Yejun screamed and started to run.

 

SinB giggled and walked toward Umji. “Everything alright buddy?”

 

Umji was still breathing loudly. “Thanks god you girls are here, I think I’m gonna run out of breath!” she said dramatically and SinB giggled.

 

“Now go rest with Eunha.” she told her best friend then she looked at Sowon and Yejun. “Alright Yejun, it’s time for noona to punish you too!” said SinB then Yejun laughed louder and started to run away from SinB and Sowon. Yerin joined Umji and Eunha on the bench giggling.

 

“Sowon and SinB are very good with kids.” said Yerin looking at the girls playing with Yejun. Umji and Eunha nodded. Then Yerin stood up. “Yejun ar! Let’s take a break, you are way too hyper then we will go to the aquarium ok?” she said loud enough for the boy to hear her from where he was playing. All 3 of them stopped and calmed down.

 

“Sowon will be a good parent don’t you think?” said Umji to Eunha in which she blushed.

 

“Yeah… but I will be a bad parent, I don’t know how to take care of a kid. I feel like it’s me the kid, people always have take care of me, so how could I take care of a kid…?” she asked pouting.

 

Umji smiled. “That’s why you have Sowon.” she winked in which Eunha blushed even more.

 

“What are you girls talking about? Why is Eunha blushing?” asked Sowon as she approached them.

 

Umji giggled “Ah, we were just talking about-” then Eunha suddenly cut Umji by putting her hand on Umji’s mouth.

 

“Nothing!” smiled Eunha innocently to Sowon.

 

Sowon stared at them confused. “Hm… sure.”

 

Then the girls chit chatted a bit and slowly walked toward the bus station to take the bus. As they got onto the bus, they were standing together in the middle holding onto the bar. The girls were happily chit chatting with each other while Yejun was in middle of all of them holding onto Yerin’s leg.

 

Then SinB suddenly felt a tap on the shoulder, she turned around and squeaked. “AHh!”

 

The whole gang turned around to look at her. Sowon immediately pulled SinB behind her and they all looked at the boy.

 

“Sorry, I was trying to pass. Sorry to scare you miss.” apologized the guy, fearing all the glares the girls were sending to him then he squeeze through them.

 

“SinB, you okay?” asked Sowon looking at SinB in which she nodded then felt Umji pulling her toward her. “Stay closer to me buddy.” whispered Umji in which SinB nodded.

 

Eunha looked at them surprised not really sure about what was happening but decided not to say anything. As they got off the bus, Yerin held onto SinB’s hand on the right side and Yejun’s on the left side. Yejun pouted and let go of Yerin’s hand which made her confused. Then he went in the middle of it and held Yerin’s and SinB’s hands which made everyone giggle.

 

“Waeyo Yejun?” asked Yerin.

 

“I want to hold SinB noona hand...” said Yejun with a little shy smile.

 

“But I want to hold SinB’s hand too!” pouted Yerin in which Yejun frowned. “Then… me go on …” then he looked at Yerin’s and SinB’s hands and frowned, not knowing which side to go which made everyone smile.

 

“I was joking Yejun, you can hold onto both of our hands” said Yerin messing his hair in which Yejun smiled happily as they walked toward the aquarium.

 

As they got there, SinB took out tickets of her bags. Yejun jumped up and down more and more excited. SinB smiled and gave him a ticket first.

 

“Alright, Yejun say thank you to SinB.” said Yerin and the boy looked at SinB smiling.

 

“Thank you SinB noona!!!” he exclaimed excited then he hugged SinB’s leg.

 

Then Eunha started to walk away in the direction of the booth but Umji stopped her.

 

“Where are you going?” asked Umji and Eunha looked down.

 

“I need to buy a ticket too…” she said shyly but Umji smiled.

 

“We took the tickets SinB won but we also bought tickets for everyone online so no need to lose time in the waiting line.” explained Umji as she pointed at the booth and some people were already waiting there.

 

Eunha frowned while Umji turned around and waited for SinB to give tickets to Yerin and Sowon then she grabbed the two last tickets SinB was handing her and gave one to Eunha. The short girl took the ticket and looked at Umji. “Then tell me how much I owe you guys.” she said opening her wallet but once again Umji stopped her. “I’m sorry you had to pay for me and count me in…” said Eunha sincerely.

 

Umji shook her head. “What what are you talking about? You are our friend so a friend outing of course we count you in.” said Umji sincerely.

 

“Plus, Sowon’s the one who pay for you anyways.” added Umji with a wink which made Eunha blush.

 

“Yah, Umji what’s wrong with you today!” said Sowon as she heard them, and was once again taken aback on Umji teasing today. SinB giggled at them while Yerin was fixing the little school bag Yejun had on him.

 

“Yejun ar, listen carefully, you must not leave my side ok? It’s big here, if you get lost, we will have trouble finding you ok?” explained Yerin gently in which Yejun nodded.

 

Sowon smiled and bend toward him. “You can stay beside any of us ok? Just don’t wander around on your own alright?” she added and Yejun looked at Yerin who nodded so Yejun nodded too.

 

“Let’s goooooo!” said Yejun excitedly then they walked toward the entrance and have their ticket scanned in.

 

Yejun was so excited looking around, pointing at the fishes and jumping happily bringing joy to each one of them. As Eunha was walking, she felt Sowon holding onto her hand, she looked at Eunha in which she blushed and Sowon smiled as they continue checking the place out.

 

Umji was walking toward SinB, looking around, she was glad that they decided to come after school, there wasn’t too much people so they didn’t need to worry too much. Yejun started to run as he saw a shark and Umji suddenly followed him seeing the exact same thing than the boy.

 

“Wow!” she exclaimed before turning to the girls. “SinB! Did you see that shark?!” she asked them excited.

 

“It’s so big noona!! come see it!” added Yejun too.

 

“Oh and there’s a ray!!” said Umji pointing at the fish so Yejun could see it too.

 

“It’s so cool!!” exclaimed the boy. “Hmmji noona come here look!” he said pulling Umji’s arm.

 

The girl looked at what Yejun was pointing at and her eyes went wide. “Octopus!!” exclaimed Umji as she started shaking Yejun. “Let’s go closer!” she told him and they ran to see the octopus.

 

Yerin giggled at them. “They are cute.” she said to SinB who nodded.

 

“I didn’t know Umji liked the aquarium that much or we would have come sooner.” said Sowon smiling. “She looks like a little kid.”

 

SinB nodded. “Umji grows up too fast, she’s always so mature and responsible but she’s also a young girl.” said SinB as she looked at her best friend. The other girls nodded.

 

“We should hurry up and follow them or we will lose them.” said Yerin laughing and SinB nodded following the direction Umji and Yejun took. Even if they couldn’t see them, they would hear their excited voices as they passed in front of different fishes.

 

“I want to watch the penguins.” said Eunha and Sowon nodded.

 

“Girls go ahead we will join you later.” said Sowon to SinB and Yerin before they disappear like Yejun and Umji.

 

SinB turned around giving a wink to Sowon and Eunha. “Of course, enjoy your date.” she said walking away.

 

Yerin and SinB finally spotted Yejun and Umji. “Yejun ar, what did I say? Walk slower!” scolded Yerin catching up with her little cousin.

 

“But I’m with Hmmji noona…” he said looking down and Umji nodded patting his head.

 

“Yeah he didn’t leave my side, don’t worry and we saw an enormous fish!”said Umji as she looked at Yejun who nodded.

 

“Noona noona!! Look look!! Here is the fish, he is sooooooo hugeeeeeeeeeee!!” he exclaimed happily pointing to a very big fish, making Yerin and SinB smile at his cuteness.

 

Umji knelt beside him. “Which fish do you like the most ar Yejun?” she asked him curious.

 

“Hmmm, this one!” he pointed to the biggest fish there.

 

“Why is that?” asked Umji. “Wasn’t the shark better?”

 

“The shark was kinda scary…” said the little boy before pointing again to the huge fish. “This one is just so bigggg! And look, he’s protecting his family!!” he added then he turned around and look at the girls. “When I grow older, I want to protect noona!” he said sincerely making Yerin smile. She was so proud of her little cousin, she pulled Yejun close and hugged his side.

 

“And, daddy said when I get older I have to be big and strong so that I can protect the girl that I love!” he added with a determined tone then he looked at SinB. “So, I will protect SinB noona with all my strength!”

 

SinB blushed at Yejun straight words and Yerin shook her head. “Sigh, this little cousin, is he really that young?” she asked then the girls laughed while SinB bend down and carried Yejun up.

 

“You are the most adorable kid ever!” said SinB.

 

Yejun smiled happily and pecked SinB’s cheek.

 

Then Umji’s phone started to rang she patted SinB’s back and told her she would walk away to take the call. SinB nodded and walked with Yejun toward Yerin.

 

“Noona, I want to go to the washroom.” said Yejun in which Yerin nodded and went with him.

 

“Do you need to go SinB?” asked Yerin nicely.

 

SinB shook her head. “I’ll wait you here.” she smiled as she looked at the little pink and yellow fishes in front of her.

 

As SinB was admiring the fishes, she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder making her flinch at this sudden feeling. She turned around quickly backing away seeing a random guy.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry miss. I thought you were my friend.” excused the guy a little panicked and embarrassed.

 

SinB’s heart was beating fast but she tried to calm down seeing that guy was panicked too.

 

“Miss?” asked the guy walking toward SinB.

 

“It’s… it’s okay..” stuttered SinB her hands in front of her to stop him for getting too close, she looked around for her friends as she was used to just hide into one of them till the person leave, but no one was around this time.

 

The guy nodded and walked away apologizing once again.

 

SinB let her back rest against the cold glass wall and took a deep breath.

 

“SinB! Are you okay?!” asked a familiar girl. SinB looked up and saw Eunha and Sowon.

 

SinB nodded and went closer to Sowon taking the tall girl’s arm.

 

“We just saw a guy running away from here.” said Sowon worried. “Did he... scare you...?”

 

SinB looked up at Sowon. “He just came to me thinking I was his friend, I’m fine, he… he surprised me but I think I’m okay…” said SinB sincerely.

 

“Seriously?” asked Sowon taking SinB’s face in her hands to look at her in the eyes.

 

SinB giggled at how serious Sowon was. “Yeah it’s okay… seriously.” said SinB reassuring Sowon. “I feel even better now that you girls are back.” she smiled.

 

“What happened?” asked Yerin coming back and seeing Sowon and SinB like that.

 

SinB took Sowon’s hands away from her face and turned to Yerin. “Nothing, can we continue? Where’s Umji?” asked SinB and Sowon looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

 

“I’m here!” said Umji walking back to them. “Yejun, I just saw that there’s a whale skeleton over there!” said Umji and Yejun ran to her taking her hand to go see it with her.

 

“I want to see it too!!” pouted SinB. “Umji!! wait for me!” said SinB as she took Yerin’s hand and pulled her with her as they followed Umji and Yejun.

 

Sowon was still staring at SinB worried. Eunha took her hand, gaining the tall girl’s attention. “She says she’s fine. Stop worrying for nothing.” said Eunha and Sowon nodded.

 

“You’re right.” said Sowon as she smiled at Eunha. “I’m so happy to be here with you today.”

 

“Me too.” said Eunha blushing. She went on her tiptoes, making sure no one was around before kissing Sowon on the corner of the lips quickly. “Let’s go see that skeleton.” smiled Eunha and Sowon nodded as her cheeks were on fire. Eunha is and will always be the only one that can make her blush that much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!! Xmas time is coming! You guys has any plan?! For those who are in school: Good luck for your exams!!!

How was this chapter? Did you guys had fun laughing in the beginning about Eunha and Umji getting exhausted by Yejun? How was their aquarium outing? And SinB was able to calm down on her own! Let's give her an applaud! :P 

As usual! Let us know what you think! <3 Can't wait to read your comments!