Chapter 69

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The night before the amusement park for SinB was terrible. She was very anxious and stressed for the day that would come. She didn’t know how would that day go. She imagined so many scenarios about what would happen. But what if things don’t go well? What if that day was awkward for both of them? What if Yerin force her to stay her friend. All of those thoughts were in her mind before she fell asleep...

 

Some hours later SinB was woken up by the sound of the doorbell. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She slowly patted beside her bed still trying to wake up and found her phone. She took it and unlocked the screen. She suddenly jumped and looked at the time with her eyes wide open now.

 

Her alarm didn’t ring. She quickly ran out of the bed and went down the stair jumping them two by two to open the door. Luckily her parents weren’t home, if not she would have gotten scold for running in the stairs and for not being punctual.

 

Yerin smiled at her as the door opened. “Good morning princess!” said Yerin with an excited voice. Then she giggle seeing that SinB was still in her pyjama with her messy hair. SinB seemed so lost and Yerin knew the girl was just waking up. “Hm...did you forget about our outing today?” asked Yerin with her eye smile.

 

SinB shook her head. “No no, actually, my alarm didn’t ring…Come in and have a seat! I will be fast!!” said SinB now even more stressed and conscious the day started and nothing was going well.

 

“Relax.” said Yerin as she walked in and followed SinB into the living room. “Take your time, we can arrive at any hour.” she explained and SinB nodded, calming down a little. Yerin shyly sat on the couch, caressing the leather before looking up and standing up quickly. “Where are your parents? I’d like to pay my respect” said Yerin, being a very well mannered kid.

 

SinB smiled a bit. Yerin seemed so shy suddenly. “They already went out.” said SinB and Yerin nodded before sitting back on the couch. “Hm, just wait here, I will be quick!” added SinB then she rushed up to her room to get change.

 

As she came down, she walked to the couch and looked over Yerin’s shoulder, the chemistry girl was on her phone playing a duck game. SinB couldn’t held her giggle. Yerin turned around confusedly. “Why are you giggling behind my back? Is my hair weird or something?!” asked Yerin wanting to fix her hair.

 

SinB laughed. “Not your hair but of course, I’m gone for a few minutes and come back to see you playing a duck game. Seriously, you and your ducks addiction!!!” teased SinB and Yerin stuck her tongue out at her. SinB giggled at her feeling more comfortable now, it was just Yerin, the same Yerin she hang out with many time already. Maybe she worried too much for nothing, this last outing would probably be a good day...

 

Yerin looked at SinB and arched an eyebrow. “Oh, you look cute.” she said pointing at SinB’s clothes. “But...are you sure you want to go like this?!” she asked now with an hesitating tone.

 

SinB looked down at herself not knowing what was wrong with her outfit... she was wearing a short short in blue jean, it was a little ripped, giving an old and used style that SinB liked. On top of it, SinB was wearing a white t-shirt with only the drawing of an ice cream on her chest. The shirt was a little big so SinB had put the bottom of it into her short. She was feeling good like this, and Yerin was also wearing comfortable clothes…

 

Yerin had a light brown skirt, but those one that got a short under so even if the skirt move the short was protecting her. She had a tight dark green t-shirt with long sleeves that matched her green long socks. And a small cute white backpack that matched her white sneakers.  

 

SinB looked at Yerin worried. “Why? Do I not look presentable?” asked SinB confused. It was true that Yerin looked a little more stylish with her military colors and at the same time it was still comfy clothes… SinB didn’t know what’s wrong and for once she was dressing less like a tomboy than usual.

 

Yerin shook her head. “No no, you are dressed really nicely actually but, in white?” asked Yerin but SinB was still lost as she looked again down at herself. Yerin giggled at her. “SinB, you are in white and we are going to an amusement park. If we go on some water game, I think your shirt will get see through... I mean, I don’t mind being your bodyguard but...do you really want that much attention? Or you want to make me work very hard to protect you?” winked Yerin which made SinB blush this time, understanding what Yerin was saying.

 

SinB shakes her head and she quickly rushed back up and changed into a black shirt. Yerin looked at her and nodded. SinB took her grey bum bag and tied it around her waist putting her wallet and her phone in it, it would be easier than having everything in her pockets especially once they would be riding the attractions.

 

Yerin got closer to SinB and ed the two firsts buttons of SinB’s shirt, opening the collar a little more. “It’s better like that, let’s go now!” said Yerin then they left the house.

 

They took the bus to the amusement park. SinB looked at the line and sighed. “Oh mo… Such a long line…This is going to take forever!!!” she exclaimed pouting.

 

Yerin laughed. “God, we just arrived and you start complaining about the line up?? Did you forget we have the tickets already?! Let’s go directly to the entrance!” she said taking SinB’s hand in hers to drag her to the entrance. SinB smiled happily realizing that they didn't need to go through the line to buy tickets.

 

As they went into the amusement park they looked like a bunch of excited kid. They were looking all around and didn’t realised they were still holding hands.

 

“Waaaa!!! Let’s do that!!!” pointed SinB to Yerin as she finally lets go of Yerin’s hand. SinB was pointing to a big roller coaster.

 

Yerin looked at it and nodded before holding SinB’s arm this time. “Let’s go!” said the chemistry girl then they went to wait in line. Even though the line was long, the time passed by fast for them. Yerin and SinB always had conversation going.

 

The roller coaster ride was fun, Yerin was screaming so loud that SinB kept laughing. When they came down Yerin was breathing very loudly. It was true that it was fast but that was fun. SinB was still laughing when she looked at Yerin.

 

“Are you okay?! It was so fun!! We should do it again!!” exclaimed SinB while dragging Yerin to another ride.

 

“Yeah, it was fun but it was kinda high!!” exclaimed Yerin following SinB.

 

“High?! That’s not high at all!!” said SinB as they sat together in another ride. It was a water ride, SinB is curious on how it is. It started slowly but got faster as they passed some turns. Yerin grabbed SinB’s arm and hide herself against SinB as they entered a tunnel, SinB was surprised and screamed as they got splashed with water as soon as they passed the tunnel. Yerin was laughing, she wasn’t that wet since she was protected by SinB who pushed her wet hair away from her face with half open in shock.

 

“I totally knew this was coming!” said Yerin and SinB frowned. They stopped and got down, Yerin was still laughing, she pointed at SinB’s shirt. “See, luckily you’re not wearing a white t shirt!” winked Yerin and SinB looked down at her black shirt. Yerin was right, she would have ended up with a transparent t-shirt if she hadn’t listened to Yerin this morning… SinB looked at Yerin, the chemistry girl had a proud smile on her face. “Never forget that I’m always right.” added Yerin and SinB rolled her eyes.

 

“Yeah yeah, okay you were totally right about this.” said SinB smirking. “But that doesn’t mean you’re always right!”

 

Yerin nodded still smiling. “Of course I’m always right!” repeated Yerin.

 

SinB hit Yerin’s arm playfully. “Stop that! It make me want to smack that proud smile away from your face!” she said and Yerin laughed. They were walking when suddenly SinB stopped. “Oh Yerin!! Let’s do this one!!!” pointed SinB. It was some spinning rides.

 

Yerin nodded and they both went to wait in line. Once they got out of there both of them couldn’t walk straight and kept laughing at each other, trying to hold each other's arms to prevent the other from falling..

 

“Oh boy, I think I will throw up!!” screamed Yerin which made SinB giggle, still trying to steady herself down.

 

“It would take a bit more than this!!” exclaimed SinB loving those kind of attraction too much Yerin rolled her eyes at SinB but nodded with a sweet smile.

 

“Let’s take a break! It’s lunch time already! And I am hungry!” said Yerin looking around, she could now walk normally.

 

SinB nodded, agreeing. “Yeah, my stomach is growling, maybe that’s part of the reason why we are dizzy!!” said SinB making Yerin laughed.

 

“Yeah, good excuse miss!!” said Yerin finally spotting an eating place so they both walked to the cafeteria.

 

It was packed, everywhere was packed, all the restaurants or fast food place were full. SinB asked Yerin to go get a spot while she go get their lunch. Both of them decided to eat burgers. As SinB waited in line, her phone was vibrating.

 

“SinB arrrrr! Where are you? I went to your workplace to surprise you but they said that you took today off?” SinB smiled, Yuju wanted to give her a surprise, it was so cute and sweet of her.

 

“Mianhe, I have something to do today. Why?” answered SinB making sure nobody was walking in front of her as she reply the message.

 

“Do I need a reason to come see you? :(” SinB giggled as she read the message.

 

“No no! Never :)”

 

Then her order was ready, so she put the phone back into her bum bag and got the food. She looked around, trying to spot Yerin but she had lots of trouble. There were way too many people there. She put down the tray and took back her phone out searching for Yerin number but then cursed at herself, she didn’t have Yerin number anymore…

 

She started to walk around then felt a tap on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled. It was Yerin.

 

Yerin gave her eyesmile to SinB. “I figure you won’t be able to find me in this mass of people without my number…come… I got us a spot.” explained Yerin as she leaded SinB to the free table she found. SinB gulped, feeling bad for not having Yerin’s number anymore. She didn’t know what to say because Yerin clearly remembered it.

 

As they got to the place, Yerin thanked the couple who was there.“Thank you for saving us our seat!!” said Yerin, they nodded and smiled before finally leaving. “Here SinB, let’s sit!” added Yerin as she helped SinB put the tray down.

 

“Hey, don’t worry about the number SinB-ar. Remember, we came here to have fun!! Let’s put everything aside and just enjoy our day!” said Yerin as if she could read SinB again, then Yerin slowly patted SinB’s hand. “Please just forget okay I want to spend a good moment with you before we say goodbye.”

 

SinB felt even more guilty, Yerin was such a  good friend. Yeah, friend, for the last day. She sighed then forced a smile to Yerin and nodded. “Yeah…let’s enjoy today.”

 

Yerin shook her head. “Now, now princess, give me a real smile! Don’t give me a fake one!” exclaimed Yerin quickly pinching SinB’s cheeks. SinB pouted and pushed Yerin’s hands away before looking at the girl in the eyes. Yerin was laughing at SinB cute face. SinB sighed, Yerin was so sincere with her. SinB tried to force herself to smile more but then tears were forming in her eyes and she saw Yerin panicking.

 

“Oh mo!! SinB!! Why are you getting teary?!” asked Yerin worried. “Did I hurt you?! I’m so sorry!” exclaimed Yerin worried.

 

SinB just shook her head. “Mianhe Yerin ar…”

 

Yerin slowly wiped SinB’s tears away and understood what was making SinB cry. “Don’t cry baby girl. No need to be sorry. You made a decision and I respect that. I don’t want to be the reason of your tears ok?” explained Yerin. SinB could see that now Yerin eyes were turning slightly red too, probably trying hard not to cry.

 

SinB nodded swallowing hard and trying her best to contain her tears. Yerin patted her head. “So… now, really, let’s enjoy our day!!” said Yerin with a smile. “You’re still stuck with me for some hours you know!” winked Yerin which made SinB teary again but she nodded and they both ate their burger silently, enjoying the time they have with each other.

 

As they finish eating, Yerin went to throw the garbage. SinB’s phone vibrated, she took the phone out and saw more messages from Yuju.

 

“Where are you!?”

“Let’s meet?! :)”

 

SinB looked at the messages and hesitated for a while. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder, she didn’t even realized that Yerin was back there. Yerin looked at her. “Is it your bodyguard?” asked the chemistry girl and SinB nodded not saying anything. Yerin smiled at her. “Take your time I will wait for you over there. And if you need to go...it's ok.” said Yerin, faking a smile.

 

SinB looked at Yerin and took her arm, stopping her from walking away. Then she responded quickly to Yuju.

 

“Sorry, not today. I really have something to do ar :( I will see you another day?” Wrote SinB on her phone.

 

“Sigh..alright..I miss you…xoxo” SinB smiled

 

“I miss you too” she send to Yuju before putting her phone back in her bag and looking up at Yerin. “Let’s go?!” she asked with a small smile.

 

Yerin looked at SinB confusedly.

 

SinB stood up and faced Yerin. “I promised you that I will hang out with you today. Nothing is going to change it. I am someone that hold my word.” sad SinB honestly.

 

Yerin nodded happily. “Is there a place you want to go or try?” asked Yerin.

 

SinB think a bit and looked around then nodded happily. She dragged Yerin to the ride she wanted to do and Yerin looked at it speechless.

 

“I always wanted to try this!!! It’s one of the thing on my bucket list to do before I die! Let’s do it together!!” said SinB all excitedly. It was bungee jumping. Yerin gulped. “Let's go?!?!” asked SinB seeing Yerin wasn’t moving then she drag Yerin there and payed for it.

 

They both put on the safety clothes. SinB looked at Yerin. “Yerin ar, why you look so pale?” she asked the chemistry girl that looked up at her surprised.

 

Yerin shook her head. “Really? I don’t know? I’m always pale no?” she winked at SinB.

 

Then they both climb up. Yerin was climbing very slowly while SinB was nagging her. “Yah!! You are so slow like a turtle!!!” whined SinB as she looked behind her. “Hurry up I can’t wait to jump!!”

 

Yerin didn’t say anything and just kept going up, slowly. Then when they reach the top, SinB saw that Yerin was holding the bar very tightly.

 

“Yerin ar…?” she asked taking a step close to Yerin who panicked and looked at her.

 

“Yes…?!”

 

“Are you...scared of height?!” asked SinB this time, thinking that it would make sense for Yerin to be acting like that. Yerin stared at SinB without saying any word. Then slowly nodded. “Oh my god...What?!” asked SinB, feeling bad. “Why didn’t you say so?! You should have said it before!!”

 

Yerin smiled weakly to SinB. “You… seem to enjoy it alot...” she confessed and SinB felt even more bad that Yerin only followed her because she wanted to please her.

 

“Yah!! Yerin ar!! If you are scared, you should have tell me!!” exclaimed SinB a little mad but mostly worried. She quickly turned to the worker there. “Excuse me, can we go back down?” asked SinB to the guy before looking back at Yerin.

 

Yerin held SinB arm and shook her head. “No no...it’s okay...” said Yerin sincerely.

 

“Yerin ar!! It’s bungee jumping!! You are going to be scared!!” responded SinB frowning.

 

Yerin shook her head again. “Like you said, you always wanted to do this. Let’s do it.” insisted Yerin. “I also wanted to try it but with my fear I would never dare so since you’re here I finally have a chance to give it a try!” explained Yerin.

 

SinB looked at Yerin. “Are you sure?” and Yerin nodded very determined now.

 

The worker asked them if they wanted to do solo bungee jumping or couple bungee jumping. SinB and Yerin were confused wondering what was the difference between the two? So the guy explained it to them. Solo, was one by one they jump down, while couple was, two people will be attached together and go down together.

 

“We will do the couple one!” said SinB quickly.

 

Yerin looked at SinB confusedly. “Wae? Don’t you want to do the solo one?” asked Yerin knowing it was something SinB could totally enjoy alone.

 

SinB shook her head. “No no, I want to do it with you.” she said smiling. This time Yerin smiled back at her.

 

The instructor told them to look at each other and hug themselves while they attached the string to them. Yerin slowly looked down and fringe, panicking. SinB looked at Yerin. “Do you want to stop?” she asked but Yerin shook her head again. SinB hugged her even more tightly. “We will go down together okay?” said SinB reassuring Yerin that nodded, but SinB could see tears coming out of Yerin eyes. “Yerin ar...you are crying...let’s stop...” insisted SinB but Yerin shook her head.

 

“No! Let’s do it!!” said Yerin.

 

Then the instructor told them to count 1 2 3 then jump down.

 

“1…” said Yerin swallowing hard.

 

SinB hesitated and looked at Yerin and Yerin nodded at her. “2…” said SinB her eyes not leaving Yerin’s. “I’m here for you Yerin, I won’t let go of you, don’t worry” added SinB.

 

Yerin smiled at her and nodded. Then both took a big breath at the same time.

 

“3!!” screamed Yerin and both of them jumped down together.

 

Both of them were screaming super loudly. SinB was screaming for the excitement while Yerin was screaming for her life. SinB could feel Yerin’s body against hers, the girl was very tense and SinB felt Yerin’s hands gripping her strongly. Yerin only relaxed a little when she closed her eyes and felt SinB’s arms tightly hanging around her.

 

Once they got down, Yerin was still hugging SinB super tightly while closing her eyes Sinb could see tears running on the girl’s cheeks. SinB laughed out loud. “THIS IS SOOOO FUN!!!”

 

SinB giggled at Yerin cuteness. She was still all snuggle up in SinB embrace. “Yerin ar” said SinB softly. “We landed.” she explained then Yerin looked up with her eyes full of tears. SinB found it super cute and slowly wiped the tears away. “Stop crying now or you look like an ugly duck!” teased SinB laughing hoping it would make Yerin smile but it only earned a smack from Yerin.

 

“Yahh!!!” shouted Yerin but then she laughed with SinB.

 

The instructor unbelted them and guided them to the exit. At the exit there were some pictures taken of them while coming down. SinB started to laugh out loud seeing Yerin screaming face which earned another smack from Yerin. They both decided to get a picture as their bucket list proof...

 

After that, SinB asked Yerin if there was some ride she wanted to do but Yerin shook her head and told SinB to decide.

 

SinB smirked. “Okay, let’s do another bungee jumping!” she teased again and got a death glare from Yerin making SinB laughing again.

 

As they walked around, they saw an arcade, they both looked at each other and nodded before quickly ran in like kids. Sinb wanted to play the dancing game but Yerin shook her head and crossed her arms on her chest.

 

“It’s not fair!! You are going to win for sure! I will be embarrassed again!!” whined Yerin which made SinB giggle.

 

“Yahhh!! Araso, I will play the same level as you!” said SinB making a cute face.

 

“Then it’s even worst!!! Your points will be even more high!!!!! It will be too easy for you!!” said Yerin not moving.

 

SinB laughed. “But but I want to play!!!” she said jumping up and down like a little kid begging their parents.

 

“You can play! I will watch!” finally said Yerin which made SinB pout.

 

“Fine! I will go play on my own!” pouted SinB then she stomp up to the dance mat by herself she looked one more time at Yerin with her pouting face and turned around to look at the machine.

 

As she put the money in and settled down, she saw someone who put money into the other machine to play with her. She turned her head and smiles widely.

 

“Yeah yeah yeah! You were cheating! You gave me that cute little pout!! Now, if people laugh at me! I will blame you!!” explained Yerin glaring at SinB.

 

SinB nodded happily, very happy that Yerin decided to play with her. As they predicted, SinB won with a super good score which beat the best record again. They smiled happily and went out. Then they noticed that the sun was going down.

 

“Oh… it’s already night time!!” said SinB “Time sure pass fast when we have fun!” she said happily.

 

Then Yerin looked at SinB and smiled bitterly. “Yeah...Time sure does pass fast…”

 

SinB looked at Yerin confused. “Waeyo?” asked SinB seeing the change of mood of her friend.

 

Yerin smiled sadly at SinB. “Almost the end of our day. Why don’t we take the Ferris wheel? As our last ride?” asked Yerin pointing to it.

 

SinB smile faded away, finally understanding what Yerin mean.

 

They both decided to grab supper before heading there. This time, everything was in silent. They both knew that this would be the last moment that they will spend together. They both wanted to talk but didn’t know what to say.

 

They didn’t waited long to get in the ferris wheel and sat down waiting for the wheel to started to move. SinB looked out at the landscape and exclaimed at the beauty but then noticed that Yerin’s face was turning white.

 

“Yerin ar, you are okay to go on this? Aren’t you scared of height?” asked SinB realising that even if it was slow it was still high...

 

Yerin smiled at SinB. “It’s pretty high but, I want to cherish the last moment with you with this beautiful landscape.” said Yerin focusing on the landscape then on SinB’s face.

 

SinB looked down, feeling guilty again.

 

“SinB ar…?” whispered Yerin and SinB looked at her. “Thank you.” she smiled at SinB but SinB could see the tears forming in Yerin eyes.

 

“I should be the one who say thank you…” said SinB this time, her eyes getting teary. Then they both just looked at each other silently, enjoying their last moment together.

 

When they come off of the ferris wheel, they were still silent. They slowly walked away from the crowd. Yerin turned around and looked at SinB. “Well… I guess this is it…” said Yerin looking down.

 

SinB grabbed Yerin’s hand making the girl looking up at her. “Thank you Yerin for always protecting me when I was down. Thank you for being my friend and hang out with me when I was alone.” said SinB slowly not to end up in a sobbing mess but tears were coming anyway.

 

Yerin shook her head trying hard not to cry too. “It was a pleasure for me. It was fun hanging out with you. I was really glad to be your friend.” said Yerin sincerely.

 

SinB bit her own lips, whenever she hears Yerin mentioning the word “Friends”, she felt terrible. Why was is so hard to say goodbye to Yerin, they were only friend since a few month… It seemed easier some days ago when SinB decided it was the best decision to keep Yuju happy...

 

SinB was sniffing, Yerin slowly pull her toward her and hugged her tightly. “I am sorry that you don’t like how I am. I made a mistake in the past, I can’t change it and I don’t regret doing it because this is who I am. And I also don’t regret that I met you and being part of your life even though it was a short period.” whispered Yerin before letting go of SinB and smiling bitterly.

 

SinB didn’t know what to say. Yerin took her bag and opened it. “Here, this is for you.” said Yerin handing an envelop to SinB.

 

SinB wiped her tears away because her vision was all blurry, then she was going to open the envelop but Yerin stopped her. “Please, only open it when you are home. This is my last wish.” said Yerin smiling bitterly.

 

SinB looked at Yerin and nodded.

 

“Well... From now on, I won’t bother you anymore. It was really nice meeting you. Thank you for giving me a proper closure by accepting this last day with me SinB-si..” said Yerin, tears gushing out as she hand out her hand.

 

SinB was crying too but still holding hard in her and shook Yerin’s hand as a goodbye. “Thank you…thank you for… accepting my decision Yerin ar..” articulated SinB not trusting her voice, then Yerin turned around, without looking back at SinB, ran away.

 

SinB could only see Yerin shadow going farther and farther until she couldn’t see her anymore. SinB finally decided to go home. As she got home, she walked up to her room, locked the door before opening the letter.

 

SinB

 

It’s me again...

 

I just wanted to write you this letter because knowing myself, I wouldn’t be able to express myself directly to you and I would have ran away like a crybaby. I’m sorry that you had to see that side of me hehe...

 

Honestly everything felt so unreal. I am not sure what to say here... I guess today is really our last outing together and I can’t stop thinking about our first meeting. It was when I accidently bump into you in the cafeteria. When I first saw you, I found you really cute and pretty and immediately wanted to be friends with you.

 

I will always remember the first time we hung out together. We did a dancing game together at the school festival. It was so humiliating! You should have told me you were a dancing goddess. I regret not having the chance to dance more with you, but it’s too late now.

 

Slowly, we got to know each other and then we met up to go to the arcade game. I was so happy when you did that challenge just to win me the toys I wanted. Don’t worry, I will still keep them close to me. They are my memories of you...

 

Oh remember? When you came to my class and we did the experiment together. Your face was priceless when you saw how it end up being a duck ahahah! Just thinking about it, I’m laughing!! I hope you will treasure it :) or..maybe you don’t have it anymore?...

 

SinB I still can’t believe that we won’t talk to each other ever again. I can’t believe our friendship is over and that starting tomorrow we will be strangers. But I respect your decision as always and if you are happy, then it’s enough for me. Like I mentioned before, always follow what your heart tell you to do. Don’t listen to others, make your own choices and don’t regret anything. You will grow from your mistakes.

 

As for me, I won’t ever regret meeting you SinB.

 

Thank you…

 

                                                                                                           Your ex-ducky friend Yerin

 

As SinB finished reading, she was crying already. Then she saw something else inside the envelope. She took it out, it was the picture that they took together at the arcade game. Yerin must have gotten a copy. It was the picture where both of them were holding the ducks. She turned the picture around and there was some words on it but in two different color.

 

This is a memory of our first official outing that marks the start of our friendship!

 

  And also the last memory that mark the end of our friendship.                                                                                                                                             Thank you for everything.                                                                                                                                                                                                Yerin

 

Sinb kept crying out loud, the blue is probably written yesterday night as she can see a trace of water on it, probably Yerin’s tears... SinB cried herself to sleep. Starting tomorrow, will be a new start for SinB, without Yerin by her side anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hello Buddies!!! Finally the big chapter! I'm so excited but at the same time scare to post this chapter!! We had trouble writing this. I think we did like 3-4 draft and finally this was our final version. I cried when I wrote this. How did you guys find it? Was it emotional? Did it make you feel sentimental? Let us know! What was ur favorite part of this amuesment park date? Mine was the bungee jumping. I was writing and I decided to include SinB buckle list in this and add in Yerin freight of height in this. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it was sad? 

What will happen next? Do you think SinB will regret her decision? Or do you think Yerin will come back to SinB? Do you think Yuju will find out about this? How will SinB face the future now that Yerin has left her? Will Yuju be able to comfort her? Let us know as usual!! :)

I would like to thanks for Nosquevoa & Kim_SS_Jung for the upvotes!! Wow 35 upvotes!!! =D Thank you so much!! =D