Chapter 132

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

A week has pass, things still haven’t been going better for SinB. Yerin and Sowon would each take their turn to bring SinB to school and pick her up. SinB felt very glad to have these friends. Umji would always sleep at SinB’s house, Umji would never let SinB sleep alone as she knew SinB wouldn’t be able to sleep. Plus she wondered what would happen if her parents find out. Luckily, this days SinB’s parents were often out of town.

 

It was saturday morning, when Umji woke up first, she felt SinB with her arm tight around her embrace. She could feel the little soft breathe blowing on her collarbone. Umji smiled, it had been a while since SinB didn’t wake up in the middle of the night and could sleep peacefully on her. She slowly patted SinB’s hair, and kissed her crown while closing her eyes to continue to nap a bit since SinB could finally sleep.

 

After a while, she felt SinB moving a bit. Umji opened her eyes and was meet with a sleepy SinB.

 

“Good morning buddy. Slept well?” asked Umji softly.

 

SinB nodded and hugged Umji tighter. “Ne… I slept better tonight. I think I felt better knowing I wouldn’t have to wake up to go to school today...” explained SinB and Umji nodded understanding that at least it was less stress for SinB to be on weekend.

 

“Good, now… can you… move a bit… ? I don’t think I can feel my arm hehe...” said Umji looking at her arm under SinB’s body.

 

SinB quickly moved away. “Oh..mianhe… I must have slept on you during the whole night…” said SinB feeling guilty and starting to massage Umji’s arm slowly like Yerin told her once.

 

Umji giggle and nodded as she looked at SinB focus on massaging her arm. “Yeah I think so. But I’m glad you slept well.” said softly Umji.

 

SinB nodded then hugged Umji as her arm was now feeling better. “Thank you buddy. I love you…” said SinB sincerely.

 

Umji smiled at her best friend. “I love you too.” she replied back as she kissed SinB’s forehead tenderly.

 

“How are you feeling today?” asked Umji.

 

SinB looked at her. “Hm… I think a bit better knowing we are saturday...” said SinB sheepily. Waiting for the weekend to come was SinB every second thinking. She just wanted to get to weekend quickly so that she wouldn’t need to go to school and see Yuju or Jackson.

 

Everytime she would see them, she felt like she would faint and she couldn’t control herself.

 

“Hm… Do you want to go to the shopping mall with me...? I need to get some supplies for class..” asked Umji unsure if she should tag SinB along.

 

SinB frowned and looked at Umji. “I..don’t know…” she answered looking down.

 

Umji lifted SinB’s head. “Hey buddy. Don’t worry about it ok? I will text Sowon or Yerin to come here.” said Umji smiling, wanting to reassure SinB that it was okay if she wasn’t feeling like going out today. Umji knew that each day at school were difficult and stressful for SinB, having people around her was still scaring the girl and each time someone was approaching her SinB was jumpy and on the defensive.

 

SinB looked down, she felt like such a burden. She shook her head. “I will come with you Umji…” she suddenly said.

 

Umji looked at SinB frowning. “Are you sure… ? Don’t force yourself. We understand… ” said Umji sincerely but SinB nodded determined.

 

“Yeah… I should try… plus… you are with me right?” she smiled and Umji nodded.

 

“Of course I will always be with you.’ said Umji as she smiled back. “Alright, let’s go get ready then.” said Umji jumping out of bed.

 

“Are we eating out or you are cooking omelette?” asked SinB as she followed Umji out of the bed.

 

Umji raises her eyebrow and turned to SinB. “Hm.. are you implying something?” she asked glaring at SinB with a smirk.

 

SinB smiled and waved her hands in front of her. “No no. just let’s eat out today.” said SinB smiling in which Umji kept glaring at her.

 

“You are sick of eating my omelette aren’t you?!” asked Umji and SinB just giggled before running toward the washroom.

 

“I didn’t say that!” said SinB laughing before closing the door.

 

Umji giggled seeing her SinB acting like that made her hope that she would soon be back to normal, Umji missed her cheerful and childish SinB. As Umji waited for SinB to free the bathroom, she took her phone and saw some messages from the girls saying they had some stuff to do and would come see them later. Umji replied them telling she would bring SinB out and let them know when they would be back.

 

Once they were ready to go out, SinB phone rang. She looked at her phone and smiled. Umji looked at SinB, curious to know who called SinB this early on a saturday morning. Umji hoped it wasn’t her work, like a coworker asking her to replace them.

 

“Hello?” said SinB.

 

“Good morning princess! Are you ready to leave the house?” said the familiar voice.

 

“Hehe, yeah we are just heading out! How are you today Yerin?” asked back SinB happily to hear her friend over the phone.

 

Umji nodded, reassuring to know who it was now, she gave sign to SinB to head out while SinB continued to talk on the phone with Yerin.

 

“I will come see you after ok? I just need to do some stuff for my uncle. Be strong. Pretend I’m by your side ok?” said Yerin sweetly and SinB smiled.

 

“Yeah… I will try my best… ” answered SinB then they hung up.

 

SinB sighed then looked at her intervined hand with Umji.

 

As they waited for the bus, SinB and Umji were chit chatting. Umji was doing her best to make the moment nice so SinB wouldn’t focus on the people around or anything. Umji hoped SinB would be used of going out again and not get scared all the time. As they were talking Umji saw that it was distracting SinB who seemed more relaxed than the previous time she had to get out.

 

“So, what do you want to eat buddy?” asked Umji as they sat at the bus stop.

 

“Hm...I haven’t eating hamburger for so long…” drooled SinB which made Umji laugh.

 

“Alright, let’s go there then!” said Umji happily as the bus arrived.

 

Umji went up, trying to spot a place but then the bus started to move and SinB suddenly felt someone falling on her while she fell on Umji.

 

SinB panicked, she screamed while hugging Umji tight. Umji quickly turned around to hold SinB and looked at the random person. It was a boy.

 

“I’m sorry miss. Are you okay?” asked the boy as he approached SinB but SinB quickly went behind Umji while they were all trying their best to stand still on the bus.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” said Umji nicely to the boy as she helped SinB sit in a spot near the window while she stood in front of her.

 

The boy bowed down and went to sit in the back.

 

SinB kept hugging Umji tight while she slowly patted her head. Was it a bad idea to bring her out...Umji thought, she was worried about SinB attitude at the mall with all those strangers around. Some people would bump into them for sure and Umji wasn’t sure SinB was ready for this...

 

As they got to the mall, SinB was holding Umji super tight. They walked toward the food court.

 

“SinB, you want to sit down and get a spot?” asked Umji but SinB shook her head.

 

“I think I rather stay close to you…” said SinB shyly not letting go of her strong grip on Umji’s arm.

 

Umji nodded and held SinB near her while waiting for their turn. As they were waiting, Umji tried to talk to SinB normally to help her calm down but she knew that SinB felt very insecure as she was still holding her very tight.

 

Then as Umji was ordering food, SinB suddenly felt a pat on her shoulder, she panicked and jumped scared by the sudden touch before hugging Umji tight and also scaring Umji all the way.

 

“Hey SinB!” said a familiar voice.

 

SinB looked up and saw a familiar face. “Jiyoon unnie…” said SinB a little reassured to see the woman.

 

“Hey SinB, Hi Umji. Everything okay?” she asked, seeing how SinB reacted.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah… I just… got scared by your sudden …  appearance…” answered SinB faking a smile to reassure the teacher.

 

Jiyoon laughed. “Ah, I see. I guess I’m still good at scaring people hehe.” she said while patting SinB’s head. But SinB flinched and dodged it making Jiyoon confused again.

 

Umji got the food and looked at them. “Let’s go get a seat first...?” she asked wanting to get away from the line.

 

Jiyoon and SinB nodded and they all went to sit down.

 

“How are you Jiyoon unnie?” asked Umji trying to distract Jiyoon who was staring at SinB worriedly while SinB kept looking down, avoiding the woman’s eyes.

 

“I’m good I’m good. Very busy at school actually.” answered Jiyoon nicely as she looked now at Umji.

 

“How come?” asked Umji as she started to eat and feed SinB some fries.

 

“Oh, actually I was going to text you SinB.” said Jiyoon as she looked at SinB.

SinB looked up at her curious. “Wae?” asked SinB as she slowly took a bite at the hamburger.

 

“I wanted to ask you to join our showcase. We have another one coming up and lots of people were saying that they’d like to see you perform again.” explained Jiyoon clearly excited about the event too.

 

SinB got excited just by listening. “Really?! That’s cool!” she said smiling for real this time.

 

“Yeah, I take it as you would be willing to participate?” asked Jiyoon happily as she took one of their fries.

 

SinB smiled and nodded but then her smile disappear as she remembered she would be with a lot of people there.

 

“That’s great. Do you have Yuju’s number SinB?” asked Jiyoon which made SinB’s eyes widen as she heard the familiar name.

 

There was a silent moment so Jiyoon continued. “I wanted to see if she has Jackson’s number. We would like to have him in the showcase too. he was amazing last time.” said Jiyoon smiling at the girls.

 

The moment SinB heard that name, she let go of her sandwich and her body started to shake. “No… no… I don’t… know…” quickly said SinB stuttering.

 

“SinB?” asked Jiyoon frowning. “You okay?”

 

“I’m sorry… I… I… I’m not feeling well… Umji… can we go home please…?” almost begged SinB lowly in which Umji nodded, knowing how uncomfortable SinB was.

 

They both stood up and bowed to Jiyoon. “Mianhe, we have to go. We will see you soon… ” said Umji politely and clearly worried about SinB.

 

“But you barely touched your food…” said Jiyoon not understanding why they were suddenly rushing.

 

Umji shook her head and followed SinB, then they quickly leave to go back home.

 

During the ride home, SinB was completely silent and not saying anything. Umji just stayed beside her, hoping SinB would calm down. But then there was a stranger that sat in front of SinB, she suddenly stood up, feeling scared. As they got off the bus, SinB started to ran toward her house leaving Umji dumbfounded. She ran after SinB and as soon as she got in, she heard SinB in the shower. She ran up and saw SinB soaking herself under the water again.

 

Umji looked at SinB, feeling helpless, what could she do...what should she do… Umji sat on the floor beside the shower and took her head in her hands as she started crying…

 

Each time Umji thought SinB was getting better, the mention of Yuju or Jackson’s name was making the girl miserable again. Umji hoped time would heal her best friend, but time healed nothing… SinB wasn’t getting better at all, she was broken inside and Umji didn’t know how to fix her and it was breaking her heart.

 

After some minutes Umji shook her head and brushed her tears away before finally taking SinB out of the shower and dry her before giving her comfy dry clothes. SinB got dressed in silence and Umji guided her to the bed.

 

SinB lay there and hide under the blanket. Umji slowly patted SinB’s shoulder. “It’s okay, you’re home, you’re safe here.” whispered Umji and SinB nodded slowly.

 

“Umji I can’t go to the showcase… I won’t be able to do it… especially if he’s here…” said SinB sobbing and Umji sighed before hugging SinB.

 

“It’s okay, you don’t have to go, I will let Jiyoon know you can’t…” said Umji with a reassuring tone as she let go of SinB slowly.

 

“But she will be so disappointed in me…” said SinB sadly as she was still crying.

 

Umji shook her head. “No she won’t, and you will go help her when you will be better okay… Jiyoon really appreciate you a lot SinB she will understand your choice don’t worry…” said Umji caressing SinB’s side gently.

 

Umji sat on the bed beside SinB and lay her back against the headboard, SinB looked at her and waited for Umji to get comfortable before laying her head on Umji’s laps and closing her eyes. Umji caressed SinB’s hair slowly and she could feel SinB relax. After some minutes SinB was sound asleep. Umji took her phone slowly and texted Yerin and Sowon letting them know that SinB wasn’t feeling good after their hang out and that she would probably rest for the rest of the day.

 

Sowon answered that she was at work and would pass by tonight to see them and Yerin didn’t answer.

 

Umji tried to rest too but she couldn’t close her eyes, she looked down at SinB and tears started to run on her cheeks. Umji wiped them away and took a deep breath. Maybe someone older and more mature would know better than her what to do about SinB, thought Umji, maybe an adult would handle this way better than her…

 

Umji was lost and scared, she wondered if she would see the old SinB back again or if what happened had changed her best friend forever…

 

Umji jumped as the doorbell rang, she slowly moved SinB without waking her up and put a pillow under the girl’s head as she removed herself away from SinB slowly. She pulled the blanket back correctly on top of SinB and walked out to the room to go to the entrance.

 

As she opened the door Umji was surprised to see Yerin standing here. Umji let her in and they walked to the kitchen.

 

“How come you came?” asked Umji as she offered a drink to Yerin who took it and sat on a stool at the kitchen counter.

 

“I wanted to check on you both.” said Yerin taking a sip of her orange juice. “How is she? what happened?” asked Yerin worried.

 

“She panicked again....” said Umji. “I shouldn’t have bring her with me…” said Umji feeling guilty.

 

“It’s not your fault if she’s in this state. Jackson’s the responsible.” said Yerin as she patted Umji’s shoulder. “Someone bumped into her again?” asked Yerin wanting to know exactly what happened.

 

Umji nodded. “Yeah and then we meet Jiyoon, SinB was okay at first but she really panicked when Jiyoon mentioned Yuju and Jackson’s names…” explained Umji looking down.

 

“Oh about the showcase?” asked Yerin and Umji nodded. “I didn’t talk about it to SinB but everyone is eager to see her again…” said Yerin. “I even heard Gayoon saying it would be nice to make a duo with Jackson and SinB since both of them dance and sing…” said Yerin sighing. “I was hoping they would let this stupid idea down but it looks like they didn’t.”

 

Umji looked at Yerin with wide eyes. “A duo with SinB and Jackson?” she asked and Yerin nodded sadly. “Jiyoon didn’t mention that luckily or I think SinB would had faint immediately....” said Umji frowning. “She just asked if we or Yuju had his number…”

 

Yerin sighed. “So she declined the offer? For the showcase?” asked Yerin but Umji shook her head.

 

“Not really she was really excited, just as much as Jiyoon at first, I think she forgot for a minute that many people would be around her…” said Umji and Yerin nodded. “You know, she didn’t dance once since the incident... But she really looked so happy for a second… I think it could be a good thing for her to participate but with Jackson there...“

 

Yerin looked down. “We definitely can’t let that bastard approach her anymore…” said Yerin frowning. “Let’s see how everything goes, we’re just starting the preparation, we still don’t know how many representations we will have this time, so this duo or idea of duo is not settled yet.” explained Yerin and Umji nodded.

 

They stayed silent a moment then Yerin smiled. “This time Yejun should participate, he started following one of the class since the previous showcase and his class should be one of the class doing a representation, he’s really excited and he kept asking if SinB will join us like last time…”

 

Umji smiled too. “It’s cute, I can’t wait to come see him.” said Umji then she looked down. “But to be honest I don’t think SinB will come this time.”

 

“Come where?” asked SinB as she entered the kitchen rubbing her eyes and walking to greet Yerin with a hug.

 

Yerin and Umji looked at each other worried to bring this back. “Feel better?” asked Umji ignoring SinB’s question. “Did you sleep enough?”

 

SinB nodded and let of Yerin to sit beside the girl. “Yeah, but I woke up and you were gone, I thought you transformed into a pillow…” said SinB smiling at Umji who giggled and shook her head.

 

“What am I going to do with you?” asked Umji as she came closer and gave a big hug to SinB before messing her hair and making them all laugh.

 

SinB pushed Umji away so the girl would stop messing her hair and looked at Yerin. “Weren’t you busy today?” asked SinB and Yerin started to pout.

 

“Don’t you want to see me?” she asked back and SinB smiled.

 

“Of course I do but…”

 

“No but.” cut Yerin putting her arm around SinB’s neck to pull her closer. “I came all the way to enjoy some fun time with you two.” she smiled with her cute eye smile and SinB nodded as she let Yerin hug her.

 

“So what are we doing?” asked Umji and Yerin let go of SinB to open her jacket pocket.

 

“I brought a fun card game!” said Yerin taking the cards out of her jacket. “Wanna try it with me?”

 

The girls nodded and went to the living room to play together. For lunch Umji ordered some hamburgers since they couldn’t really enjoy it this morning and they continued to play all day.

 

At the end of the afternoon, Sowon joined them. The tall girl was exhausted and just wanted to lay on the couch watching the girls play but Yerin insisted and Sowon ended up playing with them. She was complaining as she was always losing.

 

Yerin laughed at Sowon’s pouty face. “Did we told you the loser would have a dare to do?” asked Yerin smirking and Sowon glared at her.

 

“Seriously?” asked Sowon looking at Umji and SinB who nodded at her. “But you played all day, you know the game better than me!” complained the tall girl and the other laughed. “You are all so mean!” added Sowon but she continued to play as she saw SinB seemed to have fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! How's everyone doing? Did you guys enjoy sunny summer :P The two eunbis moment made me smile so much haha <3 They are all so prettyyyyyy!! <3

Sooo, Umji brought SinB out but she got scare since she sees Jiyoon but then she was so excited to participate in an dancing event again! :D But sadly, the moment they mention Jackson, SinB panicked and wanted to run away. Umji felt hopeless and cry, how did you guys take that? I felt sad and my heart hurt when we wrote that. Umji try so hard to be with SinB, protecting her and everything but it seem like SinB is still traumatizing. Luckily, Yerin quickly came to join them and spend time with SinB and Sowon coming to join them afterward.

As usual! Let us know what you think! :)

Welcome to the new readers ^^ we are glad to hear from some of you :P Hope to hear more from you <3 

Thank you Siljemak for the upvote! ;) Hope to hear from you soon :D 70th upvotes! Thanks <3