Chapter 1

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

It was SinB’s first day at university, everything was new to her. She used to study in a private high school, but her parents decided to send her to this public university since the private one was too far away. But sending SinB in a public university wasn’t reassuring them, they didn’t want her to turn delinquent just like what happened to her cousin. Well “delinquent” was an exaggerate word; depend on who look at it. For her parents who were always strict, they thought that one of her cousin has become a delinquent just because she hanged out with people all the time and got home late. Their parents always expected them to score 90+ in exams, no outing during weekday and during weeknight they had to be back home by 8pm latest so that they would be in bed by 10pm.

 

All these rules weren’t bothering SinB. Actually, the girl hadn’t much close friends because she wasn’t the type who like to socialize too much. It was not that she didn’t want to socialize, she just felt that it drained her energy to talk to people, as if she has to entertain those people.

 

Therefore, she chose to remain silent and just stick to her close friends. Her friends are in similar situation as her. Their parents are also very strict. So she had no trouble following her parents orders since her friends are in the same situation as her. That is also one of the reason why she studied so hard so that she could go to the same school with her friends. But suddenly, when her mom decided to make her join a public University even though she passed all the others private school exams, it shocked her. All her friends were going to that school but she was left alone in this public school where she barely knew anyone. She felt anxious, she knew she was going to be a loner, once again.

 

It was the first day of school, the day went normally as she predicted, it was just very boring for her, not knowing anyone. The only people that she knew were from a public high school. She met them during the summer. They weren’t really close but she decided to just hang out with them so that she wouldn’t have to stay alone. That was a lie, actually during summer, she got attached to one of the girl that she met. Her name was Yuju. They actually met through one of her friend that she knew from a summer school for dancing.

 

Yuju was a very friendly person, she was always very hyper and since they met, Yuju was always around SinB. Thanks to Yuju, SinB didn’t feel lonely and scared. Yuju was the only reason SinB actually accept the fact that she was separate from her friends. They had a few classes together since they were studying in a different program, but those classes were always SinB favorite class because she wasn’t alone.

 

During class, they would always sit together, and when they had the same break, they would always spend it together. Nothing special, just sitting in a corner chatting with themselves and some people that they knew. SinB wasn’t talkative if she didn’t need to. She seemed cold and bold in the outside but deep inside she was just very shy to socialize. While Yuju, on the opposite, could talk to all kind of different people and make new friends easily which made SinB anxious that she would be left alone again if Yuju decided to stop being her friend.

 

 

“SinB!! You want to hangout during this weekend?” asked Yuju happily.

 

“Oh sure, where?!” answered SinB surprised but glad Yuju invited her.

 

Yuju was very excited now. “Me and my friends wanted to go Karaoke!”

 

“Oh..Euh..I need to ask my mom” said SinB unsure, she didn’t want to disobey her parents nor let Yuju down.

 

Yuju seemed a little annoyed by SinB answer. “Come on, you are an adult now!! Why do you still need to ask your mom?” she asked not understanding how a student in university would still ask her mother’s permission.

 

SinB gulped. “Hm… true…okay! But who are your friends..Do I know them?” she finally said not wanting Yuju to change her mind and go without her, she really wanted to get closer to Yuju.

 

“Don’t worry, I will introduce you to them once you meet them! They are very nice!” explained Yuju all smily now.

 

“I..don’t think it’s a good idea..” hesitated SinB, she was scared that she would be awkward in front of Yuju’s friends, she never met them before, they were like strangers, and she didn’t want to show this side of her to Yuju.

 

Yuju held SinB hand and showed her brightest smile. “Come on!! Pretty please!!! I want to hang out with you and I want you to meet my friends!! They are excited to meet you!!!” she insisted.

 

SinB blushed, staring at the place where Yuju was holding her. “Okay..I guess..” she didn’t want to disappoint Yuju, she was her only friend here.

 

“YAY!!!” said Yuju very happily. She jumped and hugged the latter. SinB hopped Yuju didn’t notice that she became red. SinB wasn’t a very touchy person, she always kept a distance with people except for her close friends, so whenever Yuju touched her, she felt weird, awkward, shy and happy.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! 

Here's the first chapter! Hope you didn't wait too long for this!

Special thanks to those that have already subscribed and commented before we even post out our first chapter!! It makes us feel very excited to join this fandom and have such heartwarming buddies! :)

Please comment to let us know what you think of this story! Hopefully it will meet your expectations!