Chapter 60

The Innocent Story Of SinB

When SinB opened her eyes, she saw herself lying comfortably on Yuju and Umji was nowhere near her. SinB slowly got up and realised that Yuju was sleeping too. She smiled at the girl, she was so pretty. Slowly, she approached her hand to touch Yuju’s face but then she heard a cough. She quickly withdrew her hand and turned around to see Umji smirking at her which made SinB blush.

 

SinB got up without waking Yuju up, then she walked to Umji and they both went to the kitchen.

 

“Wow, I’m just away for a few minutes and you are already trying to make a move on the girl? You are quick buddy!!” laughed Umji which earned a tomato face from SinB.

 

“Yah! That’s not what you think!! I was just..moving the hair away from Yuju’s face!!” argued SinB which made Umji roll her eyes.

 

“Sure buddy, I know you better than that!” winked Umji at SinB.

 

SinB looked down then looked up at Umji. “So..What did you girls do while I was sleeping?” asked SinB curious.

 

“Well, we talked a bit and we decided to change the movie since you, mrs sleepy head have fallen asleep not long after your movie have started. But, to my surprise, not long after Yuju fell asleep too on her movie. You two are a perfect match!” laughed Umji which made SinB hit her arm playfully again.

 

“What did you girls talk about?” asked SinB even more curious now, she knew Umji and Yuju never got the chance to talk or getting close since they meet.

 

Umji shook her shoulders. “Not much, we talked mostly about you. She feels sorry that she stole you away from me.” she explained which made SinB arch an eyebrow at her best friend.

 

“What does she mean by that?” she asked not really understanding why Yuju would say something like that.

 

“Oh, you know, I kinda said that I miss hanging with you and we are both too busy with school and stuff. So she felt like she took you away from me. So she apologized to me...” shrugged Umji which made SinB smile.

 

SinB hugged Umji tightly. “I miss hanging out with you too buddy…” she said before breaking the hug and messing Umji’s hair.

 

“Yah!” shouted Umji fixing her hair. “You know I hate it when you do that!” she added messing SinB’s hair as a revenge.

 

Then both of them heard Yuju voice. “Where are you girls?! Did you two just leave me here by myself?!” which made the girls laugh eve more.

 

“We are in the kitchen!!” said SinB fixing her hair while looking at Umji to make sure the girl wouldn’t try to mess it again.

 

Yuju walked toward them and stretch herself. “Oufff! That’s a nice nap!!” said Yuju smiling which made Umji shake her head.

 

“I guess, not only SinB is the sleepyhead, you too!” said Umji and Yuju stuck her tongue out.

 

“Not my fault, I saw how comfortable SinB was sleeping on me, I end up getting sleepy myself!” Explained Yuju with a shy cute voice.

 

SinB looked at her and smiled. Then they heard the front door open.

 

“Umji! SinB! Appa and Umma are home!! Come help us carry the grocery!!” said a man voice.

 

SinB and Umji looked at each other and smiled before running to the door to help with the grocery. Yuju quickly followed and helped them out too. Once they carried everything in, they helped put away the food.

 

“Oh, who we got here?” asked Umji’s dad, looking at Yuju.

 

“Oh, my name is Yuju.” she bowed down politely. “It’s really nice to meet you uncle & aunty.” added Yuju with a sincere smile.

 

They smiled back at her. “Nice to meet you too Yuju. Are you Umji or SinB friend?” asked Umji’s mom.

 

“She is both of our friend.” said SinB smiling widely to them. “She’s from my school though.”

 

Then they told the girls to go rest or play while they prepare supper. They asked Yuju to stay in which the girls agree right away.

 

While waiting for dinner to be ready they decided to play some dancing game. Umji took out the console and set them up while SinB and Yuju were just chit chatting. When the console was ready, the girls played rock paper scissor to decide the rotation.

 

During the games, Yuju keep losing to both of them which made her pout a lot. Umji and SinB kept giggling. But then SinB felt bad, she knew how Yuju hated losing. So she decided to miss some steps again to let Yuju win. When Yuju won, she jumped up and down, exclaiming how happy she was. Umji looked at SinB and shook her head, knowing her friend decided to let Yuju win on purpose.

 

When Yuju went to the washroom, Umji smacked SinB. “Yah! What was that for?!” asked SinB shocked.

 

“You never let me win!! And you let her win like this?! Tskkk!!” teased Umji with a sad face.

 

SinB crossed her arms on her chest. “I don’t know what you are talking about!” she denied.

 

“Well, the song you played with her, you can play with your eyes closed and still get perfect mark! You think that you can fool me?” teased Umji once again which SinB roll her eyes. Why does Umji knew her so well, she cursed at herself which made Umji laugh.

 

Then they heard Umji’s parents asking them down to prepare the table to eat supper. Umji went down first, letting SinB wait for Yuju.

 

As Yuju came out, she saw SinB laying down with her eyes closed. SinB felt someone sitting near her, she opened her eyes and saw Yuju very close to her, slowly caressing her face.

 

SinB blushed madly. “Euh..Yuju?! What you doing?” she asked panicked to see the girl she like that close to her.

 

Yuju smiled at her. “You are very pretty SinB ar! And you are such a good dancer! I’m sorry that I took away your time with Umji. Next time, let me know ok? I will withdraw myself and let you go.” explained Yuju.

 

SinB smiled, it was nice to see that for once Yuju was taking it so well. At first SinB was scared that Yuju would be jealous of her friendship with Umji but the girl seemed really okay with it and it feel good to know Umji and Yuju got along.

 

They went down and helped Umji set the table. During dinner, Umji’s parents asked Yuju many questions, they were curious and interested to know more about this new friend the girls invited. They were glad to see that Yuju was polite and would always compliment Umji and SinB. They told her she was always welcoming in their house and SinB was jealous that Umji’s parents were reacting like this. She hoped her parents would be the one liking Yuju… But it was quite the contrary…

 

After dinner, when it was bed time, Umji’s parents warned the girls. “Don’t be too loud girls, we have to wake up very early tomorrow.” said Umji’s dad while Umji’s mom was giving them more blankets. Umji took the blanket and kissed her parents before sending them out of her room.

 

SinB laughed. “That’s why I love your parents that much.” she said and Umji arched an eyebrow. “They’re so sweet and nice!”

 

Umji giggled. “No you like them because they always make your favorite food when you come here!” said Umji throwing the blanket at SinB’s face.

 

SinB laughed and pushed the blankets away. “Yeah that too but not just because of this!” said SinB and Umji shook her head. She gave pyjamas to the girls and Yuju laughed seeing how short the pants was for her. Umji was smaller than her so it wasn’t fitting her well.

 

“It’s cute like that.” said SinB. “It looks like you stole your little sister’s pyjama!” she said and Yuju smiled.

 

“So now Umji is my little sister!” said Yuju putting her arm around Umji’s neck. SinB laughed but felt a little jealous to see Yuju getting that comfortable around Umji. She didn’t know if it was because she wanted to be the one Yuju would put her arm around or because Umji was HER little sister not Yuju’s…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello! 

Another chapter of Umji, SinB & Yuju! How was it? :) 

Ohh! Seem like Umji parents like Yuju! So she isn't that bad right? ;) But, uh oh, SinB is might be feeling a bit jealous toward Umji & Yuju. Do you think she's jealous cuz she's not the one Yuju wrap her arm around or because Umji was her little sister and not Yuju? ;) 

As usual! Let us know :)