Chapter 88

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

SinB was laying in bed until she felt her cell phone vibrating. She didn’t want to get out of bed, so she just hide under her pillow wanting to sleep some more. But her phone started to ring now.

 

“Urk!!! Who is this?!” she said out loud not knowing who would bother her right now, then she picked up her phone and to her surprise, she heard an angel voice.

 

“SinB ar? Did I wake u up?!” asked Yuju nicely which made SinB smile.

 

“Oh..nono...What is it?” asked SinB, trying to wake herself up more not wanting to sound all sleepy to talk to Yuju.

 

“Hehe, do you want to hang out today? We can go to the new restaurant that opened in the shopping center!” said Yuju with enthusiasm.

 

“Hm...shopping center…?” asked SinB unsure.

 

“Hehe, I promise no shopping. Just try the food and maybe go to the arcade.” answered Yuju in a teasing tone.

 

“Arcade?! Okay!!” immediately exclaimed SinB happily.

 

“Alright, I will meet you there in 1 hour?”

 

“Okay.” agreed Yuju then SinB hang up and laid back in bed looking at the ceiling. She cried and was sad the previous night after Yuju confession. She wasn’t sure how to feel. She was obviously hurt that Yuju fell for someone but at the same time she was feeling happy that Yuju wasn’t really planning to date Jackson. She sighed, still unsure how this would lead.

 

She told herself to give up on Yuju but, what could she do? You couldn’t just stop loving someone overnight...

 

She got up slowly from bed and went to get prepare. As she got down, she saw her parents in the dining hall.

 

“Baby girl, you are finally up. We thought you would be sleeping all day.” said SinB’s dad nicely as he was getting up to get breakfast for SinB.

 

“Good morning appa, umma. Yeah, I just got up.” answered SinB as she sat down.

 

Her mom looked at her daughter. “Is everything ok?” she asked in a soft tone which made SinB smile and nod.

 

“Yeah, just school has been stressing me out a lot and the showcase is finally over. So my body needed to rest a bit hehe.” explained SinB.

 

“Oh yeah! How was the showcase?!” asked SinB’s dad. “I was so sad we couldn’t make it the other day, but our work reunion ended so late…” he explained sincerely and SinB smiled, she knew her parents were really busy with the company but she was happy they asked about it.

 

“It was good! Me, Umji and Sowon were performing together and everyone seem to have enjoyed our dance!” said SinB excitedly. “I even created our own dance moves!!! Jiyoon unnie was very proud of me. She said it looked like professional choreography!” explained SinB very proud of herself which made her dad smile brightly.

 

“Oh my baby girl is so great!!!” he exclaimed then he looked at his wife. “Right honey?” and SinB’s mom looked at SinB with a smile, agreeing with her husband.

 

“Yeah, our daughter is very good. But, playtime is over. I let you off these weeks to enjoy yourself. Since you are up, you can come to the company with us after breakfast.” said SinB’s mom back into her cold and professional mode making SinB choke on her breakfast.

 

“Mwo? Today? I can’t…” said SinB lowly and looking down, not daring to look at her mom in the eyes.

 

“Why is that? You have plan again?!” asked SinB’s mom a bit mad now.

 

“I..m meeting with a friend…” hesitated SinB as she gave a look at her dad before looking at her mother again.

 

“Yuju?” asked her mom immediately and SinB didn’t answer, she just looked down again, not able to lie, knowing her mother guessed right anyway.

 

“I am asking you a question SinB.” insisted her mom with a strict tone.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah… her… we haven’t hang out for a while due to the showcase… so we wanted to spend some time together today…” explained SinB not daring to look up still.

 

SinB’s mom sighed then SinB dad stood up. “Ok ok, go have fun today baby girl. You will come with us next week ok?” he said putting his hand around his wife shoulders and winking at SinB who looked up and nodded happily.

 

“Yes, I will!” she said with a big smile then she got up and excused herself before leaving the house, happy that her dad saved her. But as she got to the door to put her coat on, she heard her parents talking, her mother was scolding her dad for always letting their daughter do what she want. SinB felt a little bad for her dad but at the same time it was good to have him on her side, he was the only one that her mother listened to...

 

As she got to the shopping mall, she didn’t see Yuju at the place they agree to meet. She stood there and looked at her phone. She was a bit early, she looked around and then felt something roll onto her feet. It was a ball with a duck sign. SinB picked it up and smiled it reminded her of Yerin then she heard a familiar voice.

 

“SinB noona!!” yelled Yejun as he was running to her and jumped on her.

 

SinB quickly caught him and hold him. “Oh my, it’s our little Yejun ar!” said SinB with a smile.

 

“SinB noona!! Come play with us!!” asked Yejun and SinB looked around then she saw Yerin walking toward them.

 

“Hi..” said SinB shyly and Yerin give her a smile.

 

“Yejun, how many time do I have to-”

 

“But SinB noona caught me!” said Yejun cutting Yerin up.

 

Yerin frowned. “Yah, I wasn’t done talking! That’s not nice of you to cut me off!” scolded Yerin but Yejun just stuck his tongue out to Yerin and hide himself in SinB’s neck.

 

“Yejun ar, why is our little Yejunnie being mean to Yerin noona?” asked SinB arching an eyebrow.

 

Yejun hugged SinB tighter and SinB slowly patted him. “SinB noona, me miss you a lot...can SinB noona hang out with us?” asked Yejun in a cute and low voice and SinB could already imagine Yejun’s pouty face.

 

“Yejun, come down, SinB must be tired holding you like this.” said Yerin as she approached SinB to get Yejun down.

 

Then SinB felt her phone vibrate.

 

“Yerin noona, can SinB noona play with us?” pleaded Yejun again.

 

“Yejun ar, I’m sure SinB is busy…” explained Yerin while Sinb checked her phone.

 

“Actually, I can hang out for a bit.” smiled SinB. “My friend just texted me that she will be running late.” she said then she looked down at Yejun. “What would our little Yejunnie wanna do?” as she bends down to Yejun level.

 

Yejun jumped happily into SinB and pecked her cheek. “Yayyy!” he exclaimed then he dragged both SinB and Yerin to the arcade.

 

SinB played a few basketball game with him and some shooting game. They had lots of fun. While Yejun was looking at the toys, Yerin initialize a conversation with SinB.

 

“Thank you for spending time with this brat. He misses you alot.” said Yerin before looking at Yejun making sure he was still around.

 

SinB shook her head. “I missed him too.” she said before smiling. “So, is there any duck toys that got your attention?” winked SinB then Yerin frowned.

 

“Yah!!” pouted Yerin and they laughed together. SinB missed this atmosphere. “I heard you will be coming for supper soon?” asked Yerin.

 

SinB nodded “Yeah, your uncle invited us. Is there anything he likes? Should we bring something over?” asked SinB seriously.

 

“Trust me, you don’t have to. He’s happy to have you, thanks to your performance, Yejun is looking forward to attend dance class.” giggled Yerin.

 

Then SinB phone vibrated. “Sorry, I have to go now...” said SinB looking up from her phone to Yerin who nodded, understanding.

 

SinB went to pat Yejun’s head. “Mianhe Yejunnie, noona need to go now. I will see you soon ok?” she explained with a sweet voice but Yejun started pouting.

 

SinB smiled and pecked Yejun’s forehead then he smiled widely and went to hide behind Yerin. SinB giggled at the cute sight and went out to join Yuju.

 

As she get there she saw Yuju standing there waving at her.

 

“SinB! Where did you go? I thought you were here already!” asked Yuju looking at the time on her phone.

 

“I walked around a bit first.” just said SinB hoping Yuju wouldn’t ask more questions.

 

Yuju smiled. “Let’s go then!! Must have a long line up!” she said then she held SinB’s hand and intertwined their fingers before walking toward the restaurant. SinB felt so happy as she watched their hands together and followed Yuju with a big smile on her face.

 

As they got there, they saw a lineup so they quickly went to wait in line.

 

“Ahhh! I should have gone to wait in line first..” pouted SinB seeing that they would wait long before getting in.

 

Yuju giggled at the sight. “It’s okay, it give us more time to be together!” she said smiling which fluttered SinB’s heart.

 

As they were waiting in line, more people went behind them and then they heard a familiar voice. They turned around quickly and saw Sowon and Eunha together.

 

Yuju was about to scream their name but SinB shook her head and took out her phone. SinB smirked as she snapped a picture of them smiling sweetly to each other. She attached the picture in a message and wrote: “Aren’t they sweet? ;)” then click send to Sowon. They looked at Sowon waiting to see her reaction, the tall girl took out her phone and looked at it wide eyes. She quickly looked around and then spot SinB and Yuju.

 

“YAH!!!” yelled Sowon as she ran toward them followed by Eunha. “What is this?!” she asked grabbing SinB and messing her hair.

 

“You girls came to try the new restaurant too?” asked Eunha smiling.

 

SinB and Yuju nodded. “Let’s go together?” said Yuju.

 

Sowon and Eunha looked at each other and nodded. “All we are missing now is just Umji!!!” said Eunha looking at her friends.

 

SinB nodded. “Wait let me text her!” said SinB taking her phone out again to text her best friend.

 

“Umji arrr we are going to try the new restaurant at the mall! Do you want to join us?” send SinB hopping Umji could make it.

 

“Oh! I’m nearby! I will be there in 10!” answered Umji almost immediately.  

 

SinB smiled at her phone and quickly wrote a reply. “Great! We are waiting in line!! See you!!”

 

SinB smiled. “She will be here soon.” she informed the girls who nodded happily. The girls chatted among themselves as they were waiting for their turn. And right before they got call in, Umji arrived joining the group.

 

SinB noticed that Yuju’s phone kept vibrating, she would look at the phone but then put it back into her pocket without answering. SinB figured out it was probably Jackson but decided not to ask anything for her own good.

 

As they sat down, they looked at the menu and were all unsure on what to order. There were so many choice to choose from. After a bit, they finally decided on what to order. They were waiting for their order when Yuju stood up.

 

“I need to use the washroom.” she said and the girl nodded as she walked out of the table.

 

SinB frowned and stood up too, she wanted to go too but was too shy to go alone. SinB caught up with Yuju and Yuju smiled at her.

 

“You need to go too?” she asked and SinB nodded.

They were in front of the door when they heard a voice calling for Yuju. SinB didn’t recognize it at first, they both turned around surprised and they saw Jackson.

 

Yuju sighed and looked at SinB. “Go first, I’m coming.” she said and SinB frowned but nodded and entered the washroom.

 

“I knew it was you.” said Jackson. “Such a pretty face, I couldn’t miss it…” heard SinB as she closed the door behind her. She bit her lips together and sighed, just knowing he was here, saying nice stuff to Yuju made her mad. Yuju entered and SinB jumped.

 

“Oh already done?” asked SinB surprised and Yuju just nodded.

 

During that time, at the table Umji looked around wondering when SinB and Yuju would come back. Sowon smiled at the food that arrived to the table. Eunha that was sitting beside her looked at Sowon’s plate.

 

“That look so good, I should have tried this too…” said the short girl pouting.

 

Sowon looked at her plate and started to eat. “Oh right it’s delicious!” she exclaimed and Eunha pouted even more.

 

“Stop teasing me, I want to taste it.” said the short girl with a cute sweet voice making Sowon melt immediately. Umji rolled her eyes at them trying to ignore this cute couple acting like they were the only one in this place.

 

“Here taste this.” said Sowon pushing her plate closer to Eunha and handing her fork closer to the shorter girl’s mouth. Eunha smiled before eating the food Sowon was offering her.

 

“You’re right it’s delicious.” smiled Eunha while Sowon was blushing, they were really close and Eunha’s face seemed to come even more close to hers.

 

Umji stared at them before clearing making both girls look at her and blush even more as they remembered the girl was still here. “Maybe I should ask for another table and not disturb your lovely date?” asked Umji teasing the girls.

 

“It’s not… hmm I was…” Eunha couldn’t even finish her sentence and Umji giggled.

 

Sowon looked around and spotted SinB and yuju leaving the washroom. “The girls are back.” she said changing topic and hopping Umji wouldn’t ask or say anything in front of Yuju and SinB.

 

When they left the washroom, SinB looked around and spotted Jackson a few tables away, he looked in their direction and smiled at SinB who looked away quickly feeling awkward.

 

SinB was glad that Yuju didn’t talk to him long and just joined her quickly, it seemed like Yuju didn’t want to talk to him. For once, SinB felt selfish, she was happy that Yuju came back to her side ditching another person for her and she wished that Jackson boy would just disappear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello! Wowwww you readers were on fire last chapter!!! We got so much comments haha! We were glad that you guys enjoy it! 

How's this chapter? SinB spent some time with the little Yejunnie and Yerin and the girls! Wasn't it funny when Wonha was flirting in front of Umji xD I liked how Umji teased them hehe. Jackson appear and Yuju seem to ignore him, and obviously, SinB is happy about that.

What do you think will happen next? ;) let us know as usual!!

Also, we would like to thanks P0rtM4n and SINRiNisLifue_Ahhhhh for the upvotes!! Wow!! Thank you so much!!!