Chapter 90

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day as promise, Yuju called SinB to hang out again since they got their classes canceled today. SinB was glad she could spend time with Yuju like before. She decided she would not think about Jackson today and focus on her dear Yuju.

 

SinB took a big breath as she stepped out of her house. Yuju didn’t want to go out so they decided that would hang out at Yuju’s house. SinB was happy, they wouldn’t meet anybody and so they would really spend the day just the two of them this time.

 

It wasn’t long for SinB to arrive in front of Yuju’s front door, she smiled and rang the bell. She heard footsteps getting closer till the door opened.

 

“Hey, come in.” said Yuju letting SinB enter the house, it was clear that Yuju wasn’t as excited as SinB hopped but it was still morning and SinB knew Yuju would still feel sleepy.

 

“Morning Yuju-a.” smiled SinB taking her shoes and her coat off. She followed Yuju to the living room and they both sat on the couch.

 

Yuju went closer to SinB and hugged her side, SinB was a little surprised but she relaxed and let her arm slip around Yuju to hug her back.

 

“Did you really miss me that much during the showcase?” asked Yuju moving a little away to look at SinB who shyly nodded at her while blushing. “I didn’t realize…” confessed Yuju before smiling a bit. “I’m sorry if I hurt you or made you think you were less important than the show or anything…” said Yuju sincerely.

 

SinB shook her head and swallowed hard. “It’s okay, you don’t have to always be with me…” said SinB shyly. “It’s just that I’m so used of us always hanging out together that it made me feel sad that we couldn’t see each other that much during the preparation of the showcase…” explained SinB.

 

Yuju nodded in understanding. “I was scared you would think I was letting you down because of Jackson.” said Yuju and SinB felt so hurt to hear his name again, she didn’t want to think about him but now he was in her thoughts, she was seeing him smiling at Yuju, caressing her hair, telling her sweet words and her heart hurt. It hurt like she was punched hard in the stomach and like her heart was crushed.

 

Yuju was now staring at her worried. “SinB look at me, I won’t let you down ever for him okay?” said Yuju but SinB stayed silent so Yuju sighed. “It’s because of what my parents said last time isn’t it?” she asked and SinB looked up at her unsure.

 

“I’m scared because your dad said you would only spend time with your boyfriends and forget about your friends…” said SinB shyly.

 

Yuju shook her head. “That’s not what happened, and I only got one boyfriend till now you know, don’t make it sound like I dated a lot.” said Yuju smiling making SinB smile a bit.

 

SinB hesitated but she needed to know. “What happened then?” she asked hesitation in her voice.

 

Yuju looked down. “My friends got jealous that I started to date a popular boy and they started to avoid me.” said Yuju sadly. “As soon as I dated him they started hanging out without inviting me, they would say bad stuff behind my back, things like I was dating him just to get popular, that I didn’t really love him and that once I would get popular too I would date all the other popular guys of the school.” explained Yuju remembering this sad moment of her life.

 

Sinb put her hand on Yuju’s thigh and squeezed it gently encouraging her to continue. Yuju looked up at SinB and smiled a little. “So after that I didn’t have the choice, I would only stay with my boyfriend and his friends. He was my only friend and my only support at that time, I only had him left, I felt so hurt to be betrayed by my friends and he was the only one I was trusting.” continued Yuju sadly. “He was the only one making me happy, he made me believe that I would have friends again, and that not everyone would betray me… We were so happy till Yerin stole him away from me.”

 

SinB looked down, she was understanding better why Yuju hated Yerin that much, if that boy was the only person Yuju could count on at that time then she may have feel so hurt to be betrayed by him because of Yerin…

 

After some long second of silence, Yuju took SinB’s hand in hers. “That’s also the reason I couldn’t tell you about Jackson before, it wasn’t just because I wanted to be sure he cared about me, it was also because I was scared to lose you…” confessed Yuju and SinB nodded.

 

“You won’t lose me Yuju.” said SinB sincerely, and at this moment she knew that even if Yuju wasn’t loving her like she wished she would, SinB would always stay by Yuju’s side. “We're friends, real friends okay?” she said and Yuju nodded at her.

 

“Thank you SinB… I love you you know?” said Yuju before hugging SinB tightly.

 

SinB nodded, Yuju loved her but only her like a friend. “I love you too.” responded SinB knowing the meaning of this words wasn’t the same for her than for Yuju.

 

Yuju broke the hug and smiled at SinB, her smile was so bright now, like she was the happiest girl on earth and SinB couldn’t not smile back at this. Yuju was so pretty and SinB wondered how not to love her.

 

“SinB?” asked Yuju getting her face closer to SinB who was lost in her thoughts. Seeing Yuju that close made SinB blush immediately.

 

“What?”

 

Yuju giggled. “You’re so cute.” she said taking SinB’s hand and taking her away from the couch. “I was asking your help.” repeated Yuju happily.

 

“For what?” asked SinB confused.

 

“For dancing!” answered Yuju like it was evident. “I saw this MV the other day and I tried to learn the moves but it’s so difficult…” said Yuju pouting a little and SinB smiled, Yuju was very cute when she was pouting. “So since your the best dancer I know, and also my best friend, I was hoping you would teach me how to do it properly…” said Yuju with blinking eyes and with a cute voice. “Please SinB…” she begged now seeing that SinB wasn’t answering. “I really love that song…”

 

SinB laughed and nodded. “Of course I will help you, show me the MV!” said SinB laughing even more as Yuju jumped up and down with excitation.

 

They watched the MV and SinB analysed it, SinB could see every moves perfectly. Yuju replayed the parts she found difficult and SinB teached her how to do it. Once Yuju was understanding better how to move to follow the choreography, they played the song and danced together to it. SinB kept correcting Yuju till she was doing it perfectly.

 

After some times, Yuju tripped on the carpet and fell on the floor. SinB rushed to her.

 

“You’re okay?” asked SinB worried kneeling beside Yuju who started laughing.

 

“Yeah, don’t worry, this carpet make me fall so many times already, I think it doesn’t like me!” joked Yuju and SinB laughed with her.

 

SinB helped Yuju stood up and they decided it was enough dancing for the day. Plus SinB was starting to feel hungry. Yuju decided they would call for some takeout and eat while watching a movie.

 

SinB was very happy, she felt like she finally got her Yuju back. They were now almost at the end of the movie when Yuju’s phone rang. Yuju looked at it and smiled before looking at SinB.

 

“It’s Jackson, I will come back quickly, don’t finish the movie without me!” warned Yuju smiling before standing up and walking a little away. As Yuju is out of sight, SinB sighed and paused the movie.

 

When Yuju came back on the couch she was smiling even more.

 

“What makes you that happy?” asked SinB smiling, happy to see Yuju back and Yuju giggled.

 

“He wants to see me tonight.” said Yuju excited but seeing SinB’s face losing her smile Yuju hesitated. “I can cancel if you want, it’s true that I said I would spend the day with you…”

 

SinB shook her head. “No no it’s okay.” she said hiding her sadness with a fake smile.

 

“Are you sure?” asked Yuju and SinB nodded.

 

“Okay, I kinda miss him.” confessed Yuju and SinB’s heart beat faster. “I feel a little bad for avoiding him, he’s been so sweet to me till now you know.” said Yuju with a big smile before reaching for the remote and playing the movie again.

 

“Let’s finish this movie now.” added Yuju and SinB nodded but all she could think about was that Yuju would hang out with Jackson tonight…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!! SinB was so happy to hang out with Yuju and Yuju finally understand that SinB missed her a lot. How was the sinju moment? SinB was so happy until Jackson called and Yuju decided to hang out with Jackson. How will SinB be after she leaves the house? What do you think she will do? What will happen next? Let us know as usual!! :D 

I would like to thanks Godjiang77 for the upvote!!! :) Hope to hear from you soon ^^