Chapter 108

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

On the next day, SinB walked to the cafeteria, Eunha was already at their table eating her food alone. She sat and smiled at the short girl as she took her snacks out too.

 

“Yuju isn’t here yet?” asked SinB looking around and Eunha shook her head. “Neither Sowon?” added SinB looking at Eunha who sighed and shook her head. “Okay.” said SinB as she continued to eat. Yuju joined them, she sat all excited a big smile on her lips.

 

SinB arched an eyebrow at her. “Look what Jackson bought me yesterday!” said Yuju showing her necklace to SinB.

 

“It’s pretty.” just said SinB trying to sound enthousiast.

 

“He said he never buy any jewelry to any of his previous girlfriends, which mean I’m super important to him.” explained happily as she touched her new necklace.

 

SinB stared at it, she could have buy Yuju a way better one if she was her girlfriend… She sighed and looked away. Yuju started to talk about her and jackson again and SinB didn’t want to hear more, she looked around, hopping Sowon would arrive soon so they could talk about something else. Sowon was the only one that could help her, that knew almost everything about her.

 

SinB looked at Eunha. “She didn’t text you? she should be here already, she will be late….” she said to the short girl that checked her phone and shook her head.

 

“Who?” asked Yuju that got cut in the middle of her story.

 

SinB frowned. “Sowon of course, who do you think should join us right now?” asked SinB like it was logical.

 

“Oh.” said Yuju understanding. “I met her at the entrance, she said she needed to study before her first class, she probably went to the library.” explained Yuju. “She told me to tell you girls but I was so excited about my necklace that I forgot oops!” smiled Yuju and SinB shook her head but smiled, Yuju was really cute.

 

“Time for class.” said SinB standing up.

 

Yuju nodded. “For us too.” she said looking at Eunha that nodded and followed Yuju. “See you at lunch!” waved Yuju as they walked away. SinB took her phone out as she walked to her class, she decided to text Sowon.

 

“Hey! Are you really studying or you’re still upset about Eunha?” typed SinB knowing that Sowon wasn’t really happy since Yuju tried set Eunha up with one of Jackson’s friends.

 

“Studying.” replied Sowon and SinB smiled.

 

“Don’t lie!”

 

“Seriously, I have an exam. And I rather not see her face for now anyway so…”

 

“Okay, but what about my face? Don’t you want to see me? You could have told me I would have stayed with you this morning!” send SinB smiling hoping next time Sowon would tell her instead of staying all alone.

 

SinB checked her phone during her class but Sowon wasn’t answering her, she sighed and focused on her lesson. For lunch, SinB went to the cafeteria, once again Eunha was already here, she short girl looked up at her as SinB sat.

 

“How was your class?” asked SinB nicely.

 

Eunha shook her shoulders. “It was okay.” she just answered while playing with her food.

 

SinB really hated seeing her like that, Eunha seemed really down, And Sowon wasn’t better, she hoped they would finally talk and fix this mess between them. SinB was about to reconfort Eunha when her phone vibrated.

 

“Wanna have lunch with me?” SinB read Sowon’s message and smiled.

 

“I thought you would never ask, where are you?” replied SinB quickly as she stood up.

 

“At the gate.”

 

SinB looked at Eunha before looking around. “Will Yuju join you?” she asked not wanting to leave the short girl alone and Eunha nodded.

 

“She texted me, she’s on her way.” said the short girl arching an eyebrow at SinB “Where are you going?”

 

SinB looked at her and hesitated “I have to go. I’m going to meet… a friend.” she said and Eunha frowned.

 

“Is it Sowon?” asked Eunha sadly and SinB nodded.

 

SinB hesitated. “Eunha, would you like me to tell her something?” asked SinB but Eunha frowned so SinB continued to explain. “Maybe she would listen more to me than you right now?” proposed SinB not wanting her friends to stay like that.

 

Eunha frowned even more and shook her head. “She can’t avoid me forever.” she just said with anger in her voice. “Go join her it’s okay.” coldly said Eunha and SinB nodded wondering if she said something bad. Eunha seemed sad some minutes ago and now she looked angry.

 

SinB walked away and met Sowon at the gate. Sowon waved at her as she caught her and they walked out to go eat somewhere else. As they find a nice place with Sowon’s favorite food, they sat and ordered something to eat.

 

“So when will you talk with Eunha?” asked SinB as the food arrived, Sowon wasn’t that talkative, she would often been silent when she was upset.

 

Sowon looked up at SinB. “I don’t want to talk to her, is that hard to understand?”

 

SinB shook her head. “Okay but it’s so annoying to have you two being so grumpy… Even Eunha is super moody…” explained SinB. “Earlier she was all sad you ignored her then she got kinda angry when I asked her if she wanted me to talk to you for her, knowing you wouldn’t listen to her but would listen to me more…” said SinB and Sowon sighed.

 

“Seriously if you came here just to talk about Eunha you can go back with her.” said Sowon harsly before focusing back on her food.

 

“It’s just that she seemed really upset...” continued SinB. “You should talk about all this.”

 

Sowon frowned as she looked up at SinB again. “Oh she’s upset? Really?” asked Sowon a little angry and with a mocking tone. SinB swallowed hard. “She doesn’t have the right to be upset, I’m the one who should be upset.” said Sowon before calming down realizing she shouldn’t be mad at SinB, that poor girl didn’t do nothing except wanting to help them.

 

“Sorry.” immediately said Sowon more nicely. “I know you want to help SinB but she hurt me, she really hurt me and this time I won’t let it go that easily after what she did.” explained Sowon and SinB nodded.

 

“Okay, I won’t interfere in your business, it’s too complicated for me anyway, and you’re pretty scary when you’re mad.” added SinB with a smile to tease the tall girl.

 

Sowon smiled too. “Pretty yes I am but I’m not scary!” answered Sowon and SinB giggled.

 

“Sure sure, giraffe. Anything you said. Only for now though!” SinB stuck her tongue out.

 

Then SinB’s phone vibrated, she smiled.

 

“Why are you smiling like this? Yuju?” asked Sowon as she ate her food.

 

SinB shook her head. “Nah, it’s Umji. She’s done for the day and want to see what I was up to.”

 

“Oh, did she eat yet? Does she want to come?” asked Sowon nicely.

 

SinB smiled. “Already ahead of you. She’s on her way!” said SinB happily.

 

SinB’s phone vibrated again, this time she was frowning.

 

“Why are you frowning now? Who is it?” asked Sowon smiling.

 

“It’s Yuju. She ask where I am and why am I not eating lunch with her...” explained SinB still looking at her phone with a frown.

 

Sowon smiled at SinB. “You can go to her if you want.” said the tall girl trying to hide her disappointment.

 

SinB shook her head. “Nah, she will just keep talking about Jackson this, Jackson that. She told us that Jackson got her a necklace and that they are so in love… I just… want to puke!!” said SinB making a disgusting face which made Sowon laugh.

 

“Ah that, yeah I saw her this morning at the gate and she was already telling it to me...” added Sowon.

 

SinB sighed. “Yeah… I could have get her something so much nicer...if only...if..only..she was mine…” whispered SinB in a low tone at the end but Sowon managed to hear it.

 

Sowon slowly patted SinB’s head. “It will be fine SinB...but…” started Sowon but she was hesitating.

 

SinB looked at Sowon. “Hm?”

 

“Did you decide to give up on Yuju or...wait for her or...pursue her?” asked Sowon, unsure if she should ask this question, it was a very sensitive topic.

 

SinB sighed again. “I..actually don’t know...I guess I am not ready to make a decision yet. But one thing I know is. She’s still my priority… if ever this Jackson dude hurt my girl! He will rot in hell!” said SinB angrily which made Sowon laugh.

 

“Okay, an innocent SinB is better than angry SinB. Calm down, people are staring at us now!” said Sowon looking around before looking at SinB and laugh again. SinB blushed and quickly munch her food.

 

After a bit, Umji arrived and jumped on SinB.

 

“Yah! Buddy!! You are heavy! You are going to suffocated me!!!” whined SinB but then Umji smacked her.

 

“Yah!!! I am not heavy!” pouted Umji.

 

Sowon waved hi to Umji then smiled as she looked behind Umji. “Oh, who we got here?” asked Sowon.

 

SinB furrowed her eyebrow and turned around.

 

“Hehe, I found a cat on the sidewalk, so I decided to bring her in!” laughed Umji.

 

SinB smiled. “Yerin!!!!” she exclaimed then she hugged the chemistry girl who returned the hug happily.

 

“Hey girls! It’s nice to see you!” said Yerin with a big smile on her lips.

 

SinB started to laugh. “Umji ar! you didn’t bring a cat in. You brought a duck in!!” she said making Yerin pout.

 

“What! Ducks are cute!!” said Yerin defending herself her her love for ducks.

 

Umji went to get food while Yerin sat down beside SinB.

 

“You are not getting anything?” asked SinB worried.

 

Yerin shook her head. “No...I’m meeting up with my friends. Was waiting for them but then saw Umji so when she told me she was meeting you guys I decided to come say hi.”

 

SinB nodded. “Oh I see!” she said as she frowned.

 

“Why are you frowning now?” asked Sowon smirking.

 

SinB shook her head. “Nothing...”

 

Yerin smiled at SinB. “I will see you later when I send Yejun to tutor! My friends are there!” said the chemistry girl standing up as she point at them.

 

The girls bid her goodbye. Then Umji came back with the food.

 

“Oh where did Yerin go?” asked Umji looking around for the girl.

 

SinB sighed. “Her friends arrived so she left.” she explained and Umji nodded then sat beside her best friend.

 

“What’s wrong SinB?” asked Sowon again.

 

SinB looked down. “I’m not sure… I guess I’m so used to have Yerin around now that I forgot that she has her own group of friend…” said SinB which made Sowon smile.

 

“Dont worry SinB. You are one of her friend already. She won’t let you down.” said the tall girl as they watched Yerin smiling happily with her group of friends.

 

“So, where’s Eunha and Yuju?” asked Umji as she ate her food. Sowon looked down and Umji looked at her with an arching eyebrow as she took a sip of her water. “What is it again?” asked the girl biting into her food again while waiting for explanations.

 

“Sowon got into a love quarrel with Eunha, so she’s avoiding her.” quickly said SinB which made Sowon glare at her.

 

“Well SinB is avoiding Yuju because she doesn’t stop telling her how lovely Jackson is.” added Sowon which made SinB glare at her this time. Then SinB kicked Sowon under the table.

 

“YAH!!!” Yelled Sowon then she kicked SinB back and so on and on.

 

Umji rolled her eyes and finished to swallow her food before talking. “Girls… you are not 3 years old. Stop this right now!” ordered Umji as she glared at them which silenced them both.

 

“But...SHE started it!!” pouted SinB like a kid.

 

Sowon looked at her wide eyes.“Excuse me? YOU started it!” she replied and they were at it again.

 

Umji could only sigh and finish eating.

 

Once she was done she stood up and looked at her friends. “Alright, you Tom and Jerry. Let’s go.” said Umji in which they nodded and followed her out.

 

As they walk out of the restaurant, SinB pushed Sowon in which Sowon turned around and tucked her head while messing her hair while Umji just sighed then they heard their names getting call. They turned around and it was Yuju, Jackson and Eunha.

 

Eunha was looking at Sowon whose hands were all over SinB.

 

“SinB!! How come you didn’t answer my message?” asked Yuju who was frowning.

 

“Mianhe, I think my phone was on silent.” lied SinB as she pretended to take her phone out.

 

“Hi SinB, Umji and Sowon.” winked Jackson in which the girls just nodded their heads at him.

 

“So what are you guys up to?” asked Umji nicely.

 

“Oh, we are planning to go watch a movie. Join us!” said Yuju happily as she went to hold SinB’s arm.

 

SinB blushed at the sudden contact but she didn’t want to go, she looked at the girls.

Then Eunha approached Sowon. “You are free now right? Let’s hang out.” asked Eunha with a shy voice, almost begging.

 

Sowon looked at Eunha and sighed. “I..gu..” started the tall girl but she got interrupted by Yuju.

 

“It’s okay Eunha if Sowon doesn’t want to join. Jackson’s friends will entertain you! Don’t worry! Right babe?” said Yuju as she gave a peck on Jackson’s cheek.

 

SinB looked down while Sowon was getting angry.

 

“What? They are coming?” asked Eunha shocked then quickly looked at Sowon who glared at her with a frown.

 

“Well, you girls have fun I guess, we have plan already.” said Sowon as she quickly grabbed SinB’s hand and started to walk away. “We will see you at school tomorrow.”

 

SinB could only wave goodbye to Yuju while Umji just bowed politely. “Bye, see you soon and have fun!” said the girl before they walked away to follow SinB and Sowon.

 

“What was that?” asked SinB as they were away enough.

 

Sowon sighed as she let go of SinB’s hand. “Sorry… did you want to go to the movie?” asked Sowon sincerely sorry.

 

SinB shook her head. “No… not at all actually… but I mean… Eunha wanted to talk to you…” hesitated SinB.

 

Sowon sighed. “I know but...”

 

SinB looked at Sowon sadly. “I know, the fact that Yuju said Jackson’s friends will be there piss you off...” said SinB seeing the tall girl had hard time expressing herself.

 

Sowon nodded.

 

Umji coughed. “Now I know what’s happening...You two really need to figure out what you want to do. Are you two planing to avoid them forever?” asked Umji to the two girls.

 

SinB and Sowon both looked down.

 

“Hey, I didn’t do anything this time…” argued SinB with a cute pout as she looked at Umji.

 

“Yeah because Sowon saved your . I bet at that moment you didn’t want to go but you didn’t know what excuse to give!” said Umji nicely to her best friend but really thinking what she was saying.

 

SinB frowned. Umji looked at Sowon. “You giraffe. I am not 100% sure what happened between you and Eunha but you two clearly need to talk. Or you might lose her you know.” added Umji with a motherly tone in which Sowon frowned and slowly nodded.

 

Then they decided to go to the arcade for a bit before SinB goes to work. As they were playing, SinB won a lot of ticket and she saw a price that got her attention.

 

“What are you trying to win buddy?” asked Umji.

 

SinB smiled. “Oh, nothing special. I just find those little toys there cute.”

 

Umji looked at SinB. “Since when are you into that?” in which SinB giggled.

 

“Not for me!” she said to Umji like it was evident. “Anyways!! I got enough tickets! I will bounce!! I will see you girls tomorrow!!” said SinB as she bid goodbye to the other two and rushed to work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello buddy!!!!! Surprise chapter for Gfriend comeback!! ;) Hope you guys like it!!! How was the Tom & Jerry moment with Umji ahahahah. And a little with Yerin moment! Umji is like the older there while she's the youngest of the group haha. She even scolds the girls haha. 

How did you guys find the comeback song?! We really love it!! They are so beautiful!! <3 and WonHa! SinRin! YumJi!! Unnie line, 97 line!! omg!!! <3 sooo pretty!!

As usual let us know what you think of this chapter! <3