Chapter 128

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day Umji decided to not wake SinB up, it would be best if she stayed home. She went through a lot the previous day and Umji wasn’t ready to find SinB broken again as she would come back home from school.

 

Umji got ready and jumped as she heard the doorbell. She quickly went to open and found Sowon and Yerin at the door.

 

“Hey.” said Sowon looking at Umji who was surprised to see them both here that early.

 

“Hey…” answered Umji as she let them in. “I didn’t had the heart to wake her up, she kept waking up all night screaming…” explained Umji as she walked toward the kitchen with the girls and offered them some food knowing they probably left their houses without eating.

 

“Well you did well, she better rest.” said Yerin nodding.

 

“I’m sorry I should have texted you, you came all the way for nothing.” said Umji looking down.

 

Sowon got closer and hugged Umji. “We didn’t come for nothing, we got to see your precious baby face!” teased Sowon as she gave a kiss on Umji’s forehead making Yerin laugh as Umji made a face.

 

“Yah! I’m not a baby!” said Umji pouting and Sowon laughed at her.

 

“Look at this cute baby…” she said now pinching her cheeks.

 

Umji pushed her away and shook her head. “You’re impossible.” she said trying to look serious but her smile betrayed her.

 

Yerin looked at Umji. “Will you be okay today? You must be exhausted too…” said Yerin but Umji shook her head.

 

“I’m okay.” she answered forcing a smile to reassure them but they both could see how tired Umji was too.

 

“It’s okay Umji we are all worried about her but you’re here everyday, holding her at night and reassuring her.” said Sowon sincerely. “You have the right to be tired…”

 

“I’m not.” said Umji pushing a plate in front of Sowon to make her stop talking. “I will rest when SinB will be better…” she added slowly and they nodded at her.

 

“Do you think we should go find that Jackson and tell him to leave SinB alone?” asked Sowon and Umji shook her head.

 

“No, that’s a bad, idea, it could make things worst plus we don’t know what he’s capable of.” said Umji seriously.

 

“What about Yuju?” asked Yerin now. “She needs to know that SinB told her the truth about Jackson…”

 

Sowon nodded. “Yuju needs to open her eyes, It’s true SinB lied to her before but it was only to hide her feelings…” said Sowon before realising Yerin was here.

 

“Her feelings?” asked Yerin confused.

 

Umji glared at Sowon before looking at Yerin. “Yeah you know how SinB is….” said Umji smiling. “She’s bad at expressing her feelings, even with me, I have to make her talk or she wouldn’t say anything.” said Umji hoping Yerin would not ask more about this.

 

“I see.” said Yerin before standing up. “Well we should go then.” she said looking at Umji. “We will come back after school.” informed Yerin and Umji nodded.

 

“Okay, and no need to talk to Yuju, she wouldn’t listen anyways, I think she’s not ready to believe her boyfriend is not what she think he is…” said Umji and they nodded again.

 

Umji left a note on the table and followed the girls out of the house as they needed to go to school.

 

Sowon and Yerin arrived at the gate and saw Yuju with Jackson, they kissed before Jackson walked away. Eunha was with them, she saw Sowon but immediately looked away before following Yuju.

 

Sowon sighed and Yerin looked up at her. “What is it?” she asked but before Sowon could answer a boy joined them, it was Yerin’s friend.

 

“Yerin, I was looking for you.” he said before looking at Sowon. “Hi.” he said nicely and Sowon politely bowed her head at the older boy.

 

“Hello.” she answered shyly.

 

Yerin looked at him. “What is it oppa? Lost without me?” she asked teasing him and he laughed.

 

“I can’t live without you, so now hurry up, I need help for some of my last chemistry lesson.” he said and Yerin laughed.

 

“But I didn’t learned that yet, I’m one year younger.” she reminded him but he rolled his eyes.

 

“As if it would stop you, you always understand everything, at least give it a try, I can’t fail this course.” he almost begged as he took Yerin’s hand in his and looked at her with puppy eyes, making Sowon smile.

 

Yerin sighed and rolled her eyes. “Okay but only because it’s you!” said Yerin and he jumped happily. “You’re so lucky I love you.” said Yerin before hitting his arm playfully. She turned to Sowon. “I have to go, let’s meet later?” she asked and Sowon nodded with a smile.

 

As Yerin walked away with her friend Sowon looked around not knowing what to do, she would usually go to the cafeteria but she was sure no one would be at their table… she sighed and walked to the library at least she would study till it was time to go to her class.

 

Sowon walked to the building and stopped as she saw Eunha sitting on the stairs in front of the library. She hesitated but her need to talk to Eunha won and she walked to the girl.

 

“Eunha?” asked Sowon shyly and she could see the short girl swallowing.

 

“I don’t want to talk to you.” she just answer not even looking up at the tall girl.

 

“I know that.” said Sowon looking down. “But… I think we really need to talk…” insisted Sowon.

 

Eunha finally looked up and stood up to face Sowon. “Talk? So that you can lie to my face again?” asked the short girl and Sowon sighed.

 

“Eunha you know it’s not-”

 

“No I don’t.” cut Eunha frowning. “Apparently I know nothing, that’s what you said no? I don’t know anything!” she said to Sowon.

 

“Eunha…” said Sowon almost begging. “I’m not here to fight with you…” said the tall girl approaching Eunha but the short girl pushed her away. “You let me down Sowon, you choose SinB over me, so now assume your choice and go back to her.” said Eunha turning around to walk away but Sowon caught her arm and made her turn around to face her again, seeing Eunha’s eyes were teary.

 

“I would never choose SinB over you Eunha, never.” said Sowon seriously as she got her face close to Eunha’s. “But SinB needs me, she’s my friend and I have to help her right now.” she explained.

 

“She doesn’t need you more than I need you…” confessed Eunha.

 

Sowon was about to answer when they heard a voice behind them calling for Eunha. They looked behind them and saw Yuju.

 

“Eunha, don’t let her fool you, don’t believe those liars.” said Yuju making sign for Eunha to join her instead.

 

Eunha looked at Sowon before freeing her arm and walking to Yuju without looking back at Sowon.

 

“Eunha!” called Sowon but the short girl ignored her and walked away. Sowon hit the wall beside her before hissing as her hand bleed a little. She sighed and walked away too.

 

At the end of the day Sowon received a text from Yerin, she joined her and they walked to SinB’s house.

 

“What did you do?” asked Yerin pointing at Sowon’s hand, the tall girl put her hand in her pocket to hide it.

 

“Nothing…” she just said and Yerin nodded understanding Sowon didn’t want to talk about it.

 

They stopped in front of the house and rang the doorbell. Umji opened the door to them and let them in.

 

SinB was in the living room watching a movie, Yerin approached and smiled. “It’s my favorite movie!” she exclaimed happily, she was about to jump on the couch beside SinB but stopped herself not wanting to scare her. Yerin slowly got closer and smiled at SinB. “Can I join you?” asked Yerin with her eyesmile and SinB nodded before patting the couch beside her making sign for Yerin to come beside her.

 

“It’s my favorite too.” said SinB and Yerin smiled at her before focusing on the movie.

 

Sowon stayed in the kitchen with Umji. “We will take care of her if you want to go to your house and take a little break.” said Sowon nicely.

 

Umji looked at her and shook her head. “It’s nice but I’m okay.” repeated Umji and Sowon nodded.

 

“It’s like you want but you are overwhelming yourself Umji… You don’t have to deal with this alone, we are here to help you.” insisted Sowon as she put her hand on Umji’s forearm and Umji nodded as her eyes got a little teary, then she saw Sowon’s injured hand.

 

“What happened?” she asked worried as she took Sowon’s hand in hers to look at it closer.

 

“Nothing important.” said Sowon taking her hand away but Umji glared at her.

 

“At least put something on it.” said the girl walking away and coming back with a red little plastic box. She took out a bandage and got closer to Sowon. Umji cleaned her hand and put the bandage around her hand carefully.

They stayed silent till Umji was done then she looked up at Sowon. “I’m kinda hoping you did that to yourself because you punched that bastard in the face?” said Umji joking and Sowon smiled.

 

“I would rather.” said Sowon before looking down.

 

“Wanna eat something?” asked Umji nicely and Sowon stood up to follow Umji to the fridge.

 

“Let me help you cook tonight.” smiled Sowon and Umji nodded.

 

“But be careful of your hand” said Umji worried that Sowon would hurt more.

 

Once supper was ready they looked over at the living room, they could see Yerin’s head but not SinB’s. They got closer and found SinB peacefully sleeping on Yerin’s laps while Yerin was caressing her shoulder slowly.

 

Umji smiled. “Looks like she can finally get some sleep.” whispered Umji and Yerin looked at her before nodding. “Push her slowly if you want to come eat.” added Umji but Yerin shook her head.

 

“I will stay like that a little more and let her sleep.” whispered back Yerin and Umji nodded.

 

Sowon looked at the screen, the movie was over now. “What about we put another movie and bring the food here?” she asked lowly not to wake SinB up and Umji nodded.

 

The three of them ate silently in front of the movie while SinB was sleeping on Yerin, for once she didn’t wake up panicking and screaming, Umji felt some tension leaving her body but she was still worried about her best friend…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! So, Sowon tried to talk to Eunha but sadly Yuju interfere and Sowon even hurt her hand! I giggle when Umji asked if Sowon hurt her hand because she punch Jackson hahaha. We all wish that was the case isn't it?!  For once, SinB manage to fall asleep nicely on Yerin since that day. What do you think will happen next? Let us know as usual! :)