Chapter 114

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day SinB felt some nudge. She opened her eyes and saw Umji all dressed and ready to leave nudging her.

 

“SinB, it’s time for school. Get up and prepare, I have to rush to class. Breakfast is already down there.” explained Umji before leaving the room. “Don’t you dare skip breakfast! I woke up early to cook!” she warned before disappearing leaving SinB there.

 

SinB sighed then she fell back onto the bed, wanting to sleep some more but then her phone rang. She pick it up.

 

“Hello…” she said with a sleepy voice.

 

“Yah!! Get up and go eat breakfast!!” yelled Umji which woke SinB up.

 

“Umji...yes I’m up..” said SinB lazily.

 

“No you are not! Go!!” insisted Umji then SinB whined but finally decided to get up to eat her breakfast and go to school.

 

As she got there she saw Eunha sitting at their table. SinB sighed, she was not ready to face her yet. She turned around and walked toward the library. As she got there, she sat at a corner and took out her book to read until she heard someone pull the chair beside her. She turned around to saw Yerin next to her.

 

“Yerin?” asked SinB, wondering how come the girl was here.

 

“Hey! Are you sleeping? It’s my job to come sleep in the library, don’t you dare take this away from me!” teased Yerin but didn’t get much an answer from SinB.

 

So she looked at SinB with a more serious face. “Are you okay?” asked unsure. “This morning, I heard you got hurt yesterday. Let me see your hand?” asked Yerin nicely.

 

SinB looked at Yerin “Oh...yeah I fell down…”

 

Yerin lifted her eyebrow. “You don’t have to hide from me SinB. My friend saw Yuju pushing you down...is that true?” asked Yerin slowly.

 

SinB looked down. “She didn’t mean to…” she said shyly.

 

Yerin sighed. “Isn’t she your bodyguard? She’s suppose to protect you not hurt you...” said Yerin a bit angry. “Urk, I should go teach her a lesson!” added Yerin as she got up but SinB pulled her back down.

 

“No no...Please don’t…” asked SinB teary rewinding what happened yesterday.

 

Yerin sighed and gave a side hug to SinB. “Araso...I won’t...but if she does it again, I won’t hold back.” she warned the girl determined.

 

SinB took a deep breathe calming herself down.

 

“Do you want to hang out after class tonight?” asked Yerin suddenly.

 

SinB looked at Yerin before looking down. “I don’t think I will be such a good company today…” answered SinB knowing she wasn’t in her best mood today.

 

Yerin smiled at SinB. “Don’t worry. You will always be a good company for me.”

 

SinB looked at Yerin and nodded. “Okay...I guess...I end at 2 today.”

 

Yerin nodded. “I end at 1. I will wait for you at the gate. It’s time for class. Let’s go.” said Yerin as she helped SinB pack her stuff to attend class.

 

As SinB got into the class, she sighed, Yuju wasn’t there. It was their common classes today. She expected that, Yuju would probably skip school today. SinB smiled reminding the old day. From what she heard, Yuju would often skip class but she said after meeting SinB, she would always attend class. But then, tears came down as she kept thinking about Yuju.

 

The teacher looked at SinB with a question face but SinB just shook her head and focus back into the class. She told herself to focus on taking notes as Yuju will need it later. At the end of the class, the teacher announce that there will be a test next class and want them to make sure to attend next class. SinB sighed, should she text Yuju to let her know...Yuju will probably need her help to teach her. She took out her phone and messaged Yuju.

 

“Hey..Are you okay? You didn’t come to class. There’s a quiz next class on stat. Let me know if you need me to help you understand the material. :)”

 

SinB sighed, usually Yuju would answer quite fast. She took her belonging and walked out of class to see a familiar short girl in front of her class.

 

“Eunha?” asked SinB.

 

“SinB...I saw you passing by the cafeteria but you left…” said Eunha as she looked down.

 

SinB bite her lips, she didn’t know how to answer her. “Mianhe...I’m not ready to face you yet…” explained SinB slowly, she wasn’t that mad at Eunha but it really hurt her that Eunha betrayed her just to get Sowon’s attention, she really put SinB in a difficult situation.

 

Eunha nodded then after a few second she looked up at SinB. “Do you know where’s Sowon? I tried reaching her but I can’t find her…” frowned the little girl.

 

SinB shook her head. “She didn’t message me today...” answered SinB honestly.

 

Eunha nodded. “Ah… I see… Thanks… ” she said walking away but then turned around as she heard SinB’s voice.

 

“Did you hear from Yuju?...” asked SinB stuttering.

 

Eunha looked at her shyly. “She just told me that she won’t be attending class today…She… didn’t message you?” asked Eunha, unsure if she should ask that question.

 

SinB shook her head. “No… Can you help me letting her know that she will have a quiz next class in statistic?” asked SinB hoping Eunha would agree to help her for this, they both looked miserable right now.

 

Eunha frowned. “Why don’t you text her..?” asked the short girl confused.

 

SinB looked down. “I did but she didn’t reply me… so… I’m worried she blocked me and won’t see my message…”

 

Eunha eyes widened. “Yuju wouldn’t block people.” she said innocently.

 

SinB sighed, if only Eunha know Yuju made her block Yerin before. “Yeah, but just in case?” insisted SinB another time.

 

Eunha nodded. “Yeah okay, no problem…” said the girl nicely then she took her phone out and messaged Yuju. Within few seconds Eunha looked at SinB. “She said ok.”

 

SinB nodded, she was right. Either Yuju blocked her or she was ignoring her. At least now she knew that Yuju was aware that there was a quiz coming up.

 

“I will… see you later?” asked Eunha shyly in which SinB just nodded then they walk their different way.

 

As she got to her second class, she decided to message Sowon.

 

“Hey, your bunny was searching for you. Where are you?”

 

Then Sowon replied her quickly. “Mianhe, forgot to tell you that I have a project that I’m working on with my teammate today. I will see you tomorrow.”

 

After class,Yerin was waiting for her at the gate. As SinB approached Yerin waved at her.

 

“How was class?” asked Yerin with a smile.

 

“Was boring...Have lots of test coming up..” sighed SinB.

 

“Hm… do you want to study instead then?” asked Yerin but SinB shook her head.

 

“Don’t worry. I know the materials, just need to review them. It’s never fun to have test you know…” explained SinB and Yerin nodded. “So where are you bringing me?” asked SinB curiously.

 

Yerin smiled brightly. “Follow me!” she said as she held SinB’s hand and walk her toward the bus stop. When they got into the bus, there was just one seat. Yerin quickly went there and kept the seat for SinB. “Princess, come sit.” she said with a teasing tone.

 

SinB shook her head. “It’s okay, you can sit.” she answered quickly.

 

Yerin smiled. “You are injured. Come on.” insisted the chemistry girl then she made SinB sat down.

 

SinB was looking out the window enjoying the view until she heard a shutter sound. She turned around to saw Yerin sneaking picture of her.

 

“Yah!! What are you doing?!” asked SinB which made Yerin laugh.

 

“Well, for once you are not sleeping, and was focus on looking at the pretty landscape. I couldn’t miss this chance to take a pretty picture of a princess right?” said Yerin with a wink.

 

“I only have pictures of you sleeping, this one is a nice one. Look!” she added as she showed pictures of SinB sleeping and the pictures she just took.

 

SinB eyes widened. “Yah!! Since when did you take so much picture of me?!” exclaimed SinB which made Yerin laugh.

 

“You see! Everytime we hang out you always end up falling asleep!” said Yerin which made SinB pout. Yerin laughed “We are here, come!” she suddenly said as she dragged SinB with her.

 

As they got off the bus, SinB looked around. “Where are we?” she asked seeing a lot of store and restaurant here. They looked nice.

 

Yerin smiled. “Let’s go into this coffee shop.”

 

SinB went after Yerin into the shop, it looked very nice and calm inside. The decoration was simple and everything looked very artistic. There were all kind of different cup with different painting on it while there were some cup that were completely plain.

 

Yerin picked a table and they sat there. SinB joined her and kept looking around. “What’s so special about this coffee shop? Why did we travel so far for this?” asked SinB confused.

 

Yerin smiled. “You will see. What do you want to drink?”

 

SinB was thinking. “Hmm… hot chocolate?” she asked shyly in which Yerin smile.

 

“Me too.” she winked then she walked to the counter to order and came back with some tools. SinB looked at her even more confused.

 

“What…? Why you bring so much tools? What are they for?” asked SinB looking at them closer.

 

Yerin smiled. “This is a coffee shop in which you can decorate your own mug.” explained Yerin a little excited.

 

SinB eyes widened. “Decorate our own mug?!” asked SinB suddenly excited too.

 

Yerin nodded. “I heard of this from a friend but never came.” said Yerin with a smile.

 

SinB smiled back at her. “Ohhh! So how does this work?!” she asked very into it now.

 

Yerin looked at SinB. “I think we go there to select a cup then with these tool we can draw on it and decorated it and give it to them. After a week we can come pick it up.” explained Yerin. “that’s what my friends told me, they made very cute cup, I wanted to try it too.”

 

SinB nodded. “Ohh! But I at drawing…” she said sadly.

 

Yerin smiled. “I’m sure you are good.” said Yerin encouraging the girl.

 

Then their coffee arrived, they went to chose a mug. They both decided on a mug and started to draw on it. As they were drawing, SinB would create some mess which made Yerin laugh, especially when SinB accidentally drew on her own face. Yerin couldn’t resist to take some pictures and they took some selfie of themselves. After a few hours, they finished their mug, Yerin gave it to the owner of the shop and paid for their drink, their cups and the time they spent there. Then as they were walking out Yerin whispered into SinB ears. “You were right that you at drawing you know.”

 

SinB smacked her shoulder. “YAH!!!!!!” she yelled while Yerin was laughing out loud.

 

After this and they decided to head home. As they got out and were waiting for the bus Yerin looked at SinB and started to laugh. SinB was confused. “Why are you laughing like this? Are you crazy?” asked SinB pretending to be scared.

 

Then, Yerin snapped another picture of SinB again.

 

“YAh!! Seriously I am going to confiscate your phone at this rate or I will start charging you money for taking my pictures!!” said SinB as she stuck her tongue out.

 

“Sure, because it’s worth it to have such a pretty picture of a princess!” said Yerin as she winked to SinB which made her blush. Then she showed the picture she just took to SinB. There was still some painting on her face.

 

SinB was panicking. “Oh my!! Ahh!!” she exclaimed then she tried to wipe the paint but it wasn’t successful.

 

Yerin took out her bottle of water and wet a napkin then slowly wiped SinB’s face. SinB was blushing from her closeness with Yerin at that moment.

 

“There we go! You are all clean little kid!” said Yerin happily as she patted SinB’s head.

 

“Yah!! I am not a kid!!” whined SinB which made Yerin smile. “You are. Yejun always dirtied himself like you. You are just like him!” teased Yerin while laughing. SinB pouted and stuck out her tongue to Yerin.

 

Yerin decided to send SinB home, as they reached SinB’s house Yerin suddenly pulled SinB in for a hug. “I’m glad you look better SinB. I’m glad I decided to go with you to that coffee shop. You are the best company.” said Yerin lowly.

 

SinB was shocked at the sudden hug and embarrassed at what Yerin said then decided to hug Yerin back. “Thank you Yerin...It’s was nice.”

 

“Anything for you princess. Let’s go get our mug next week ok?” asked Yerin in which SinB nodded and walk into her house.

 

As she got into her room, she looked at her phone, still no message from Yuju. She sighed, then decided to send her a message.

 

“I hope you are okay...I miss you…”

 

She closed her eyes, hoping to received a message from Yuju soon but there was still nothing until she heard her door open. She heard her parents coming in but then she heard them talking to someone else as they walked away from her room.

 

SinB decided to go down to see who was the guest and it was Umji.

 

Umji saw SinB and went to hug her. “SinB...How was school? I messaged you but you didn’t reply me...” said Umji worried.

 

SinB was confused, she checked her phone. “Oh I didn’t see..sorry. I was with Yerin. We went to a coffee shop and made cups.” she explained calmly.

 

Umji looked at SinB and nodded. “You feel better?” she asked staring at her friend.

 

SinB shook her shoulders. “I’m not sure, it was nice and it helped me not think too much about Yuju for some time… she still haven’t answer me yet...” frowned SinB and Umji nodded.

 

“Well you look a little better, hanging out with Yerin seems to be good for you.” smiled Umji hugging SinB again.

 

Then they heard SinB’s parents calling them for supper, so they decided to go set the table then talk some more later on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! How was it this chapter? SinB wasn't ready to face Eunha and end up leaving the cafeteria but Eunha saw it. Would you do the same thing as SinB if you were in her shoes? Would you be ready to face Eunha right away? SinB tried message Yuju and was hoping that she would reply her but sadly she didn't get any reply during the whole day. Luckily, Yerin appear and asked SinB to hang out after class. Wasn't it adorable when Yerin wanted to go knock some sense at Yuju? XD How was the date at the cafe? Have you guys ever tried making your own mug? I heard of it from my friends but I didn't have the chance to try it yet! 

Did it make you smile during Sinrin interaction =P especially when SinB said that she will start charging Yerin for her pictures hahaha . Well! we hope you enjoy this chapter as usual! Let us know what you think! ;)