Chapter 94

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

Near the end of the movie, Sowon’s phone started to vibrate.

 

“Where are youuuuuuuuuu”

 

Sowon smiled, it was from her bunny. She was typing a reply but then her phone vibrated again, and again… and again.

 

“You stup gira!”

“where u!!!!”

“Commmm herreee!”

 

Sowon furrowed her eyebrow, was Eunha drunk she wondered after reading those messages, why would Eunha be drinking?

 

Umji looked at Sowon seeing the girl was looking at her phone a little uncertain. “Is everything okay?” she asked the tall girl who looked at her.

 

Sowon showed the messages to Umji who giggled. “Sound like she miss you and she’s drunk.” said Umji in which Sowon nodded.

 

Sowon decided to call Eunha to check on her and make sure she was okay, after a ring, the phone was picked up.

 

“Eunha ar, where are you?!” asked Sowon immediately as she heard super loud music behind.

 

“Hahaha Who you?!” asked Eunha with a more high pitched voice than usual.

 

“Eunha ar! It’s me!! Sowon ar!!!” answered Sowon a little frustrated that Eunha wasn’t capable to recognize her on the phone, and wondered in what state her bunny was right now.

 

Then Sowon hear a guy voice. “Hey, why are you on the phone? You said you are a good drinker! Let’s keep drinking!” he said and Sowon frowned.

 

Sowon was worried and kept screaming. “Eunha ar! Eunha!!” but Eunha wasn’t answering her anymore. Sowon was about to end the call and try to call her again but she suddenly heard a familiar voice.

 

“Hello Sowon?” asked a very friendly voice, Sowon was reassured.

 

“Yuju?! Where are you girls!” asked Sowon trying to not panic, at least Eunha was with Yuju thought Sowon to reassure herself.

 

“Oh, we are the club we went to last time.” answered Yuju before giggling with someone else.

 

“Okay, I will be there as soon as possible!” said Sowon before hanging up. She stood up making sure not to wake up SinB that was still sleeping even after watching two others movies and she went to get her coat.

 

“What happen?” asked Umji standing up too and following Sowon to the hall.

 

Sowon quickly put her coat on and sighed. “Eunha is at the club with Yuju and I am pretty sure she’s drunk. I’m a go get her. Sorry, I won’t be staying over tonight.” said Sowon apologizing for having to go so suddenly and leaving the girls.

 

Umji looked at Sowon and frowned. “Do you want us to come with you? I can wake up SinB.” proposed Umji sincerely. “Eunha’s our friend too…”

 

Sowon looked at SinB who was peacefully lying down on the couch and shook her head. “It’s fine, I’m sure SinB haven’t been able to sleep lately...Let her sleep. I don’t think she would want to see Yuju at the club with Jackson anyways…” explained Sowon in which Umji nodded and send her out.

 

“Be careful, let us know if anything. And, don’t do anything inappropriate to Eunha while she’s drunk!” winked Umji, Sowon wanted to smack Umji but the girl quickly close the door on her.

 

As Sowon reached the club, she was looking around trying to find Eunha. The moment she spotted Eunha, she was furious. There were three boys surrounding her at the bar.

 

“Eunha ar, you are a pretty good drinker! Let’s keep drinking!” said one of them who was very close to Eunha and was about to wrap his arm around her but the short girl pushed him away nicely.

 

“I already said I wasn’t interested... Only one person can touch me.” she said smiling at him and Sowon furrowed her eyebrow thinking who could that be.

 

“Aw, come on babe. Okay okay, let’s drink some more first !” said another guy then Eunha nodded and they took another shot.

 

Sowon was about to go see her but got hold back. She turned around it was Yuju.

 

“Hey! You came!!” exclaimed Yuju happily.

 

“Yeah, what are you doing here?!” asked Sowon looking at Yuju seriously.

 

“What do you mean? We are at a club! Of course we come here to dance and to drink!” screamed Yuju because of the loud music around them.

 

Sowon sighed and turned around, wanting to spot Eunha but lost track of her.

 

When she spotted her again, Eunha on the dance floor with the boys. The one that tried to put his arm around her before was dancing closely to her. Eunha was dancing, enjoying this moment without realising how those boys looked at her and Sowon was burning inside. She saw the boy putting his hands on Eunha’s hips now and even if Eunha tried to get a little away, he insisted. Sowon walked to them and stopped him before pulling Eunha toward her.

 

“Yah, she said she’s doesn't want you already!” said Sowon as she pushed the boy away, looking at him in the eyes, not scared at all by him which made the two other angry.

 

“Yah! Who you think you are?!” screamed the guy since the club music was very loud. “Leave me and my girl alone!” he said as he handed his hand to Eunha but the short girl ignored him and went closed to Sowon almost hiding behind her.

 

The tall girl instinctively put her arm in front of Eunha to protect her. “She’s not your girl, she mine. Go away!” said Sowon making the boys just look at her from bottom to the top before one of them smirked.

 

“You are actually very hot!! Why don’t you have some fun with us. We can totally have 2 hot chicks with us!” he said which disgusted Sowon.

 

“Not interested at all. Go away!” repeated Sowon as she wrap herself around Eunha and slowly dragged her out at the club before letting go of the short girl and frowning.

 

“Are you mad?” asked Eunha in which Sowon sighed, she was mad of course, Eunha was drinking with those guys that were totally interested in her and could have used or hurt her.

 

“Eunha ar, do you realise what you’re doing? You shouldn’t have done that!” said Sowon lecturing Eunha and hopping she wouldn’t do something like that again. Eunha looked down and Sowon sighed again. “Let’s go home.” added Sowon walking a little away from Eunha as she looked around trying to get a taxi.

 

“I did nothing wrong.” said Eunha frowning too now.

 

“Sowon, Eunha what happen?” asked Yuju coming near the girls since she saw the commotion.

 

“Yuju! Why did you drag Eunha alone here?!” asked Sowon irritated at her friend.

 

Yuju looked at her surprised. “What? You were the one who’s too busy tonight to hang out with us! Don’t blame it on me!” responded Yuju crossing her arms on her chest.

 

“You came here with Jackson but you know Eunha is alone! You shouldn’t leave her alone with strangers!!” said Sowon a little angry at her friend. “They were making her drink and who knows what their intentions are once she’s totally wasted?!” she continued as she pointed Eunha. “Do you think it was a good idea letting those strangers around her, she’s so small and defenceless!”

 

Then Jackson stepped in. “Wooow, they are my boys ok? No stranger. And they are super nice to Eunha. So calm down.” he said defending his friends.

 

Sowon glared at Jackson. “No one asked for your opinion.” she coldly told him. “And seriously, inviting a girl to the club with his boys is so romantic.” she added with a sarcastic tone.

 

“Yah! Don’t talk to him like this!” exclaimed Yuju and Sowon rolled her eyes.

 

“Sowon.” cut Eunha frowning, Sowon was really mad at all this situation. “Really, the boys were nice to me.They treat me to drinks and talk very nicely to me.” she explained as Sowon frowned even more. “They were here with me at least!” suddenly babbled Eunha out of nowhere glaring Sowon.

 

“Eunha ar, you dress so little and your outfit is so revealing tonight! You know that they..” but got cut off.

 

“I can do whatever I want and dress however I want!!!” screamed Eunha clenching her firsts. “You’re not the only one that can go out with who you want and spend all your time with who you want! I can do what I want too!” said Eunha and Sowon was confused now. What was all this about, Eunha was drunk but if the short girl was saying this, she was sure she was meaning it as well.

 

Sowon swallowed hard and looked at Eunha hurt and in disbelief. “Okay, Fine! Go back in and drink with the boys then! You do realize that they just want to get inside your pants right?!” she asked raising her voice which shocked Eunha.

 

After a few second, Sowon turned around and raised her hand to get the taxi that was coming near. Then she looked at Eunha. “Final call Eunha. Are you coming with me or not?” she asked coldly but Eunha didn’t hesitate and just slowly walked inside the cab without making a sound followed by Sowon who glared at Yuju one last time, very disappointed in her friend.

 

During the car ride, it was silent. Eunha was slightly sobering up from Sowon’s lecture and felt embarrassed. Sowon wasn’t looking at her and was clearly mad at her, even more now than when she find her at first. They got to Sowon’s house and enter.

 

“Your dad is home and my mom will be working night shift tonight, so they won’t know you drink if you come here.” explained Sowon monotony as she took her shoes off then her coat before throwing it on the couch as she walked in.

 

She went to the kitchen and gave a bottle of water to Eunha who took it and silently followed Sowon, they walked inside Sowon’s room.

 

Sowon gave Eunha a pair of pyjama. “Go get change and sleep.” coldly said Sowon as she walked away. She was about to go in the guest room and let Eunha sober up completely before talking to her. But suddenly, just before she could open the door, she felt a warm embrace from behind.

 

“Sowon ar…” whispered Eunha lowly as she tightened her grip around Sowon’s body.

 

The tall girl’s heart was beating fast. “Hm?”

 

“Mianhe…” whispered Eunha sadly as she let her head rest against Sowon’s back.

 

“It’s okay. No need to be sorry. You are right... It’s none of my business...” said Sowon as she slowly removed Eunha’s arms and walked away.

 

But Eunha pulled her again and made Sowon turn around before holding her face. “Sowon ar...jinja...mianhe...” said Eunha again sincerely.

 

Sowon slowly tried to pull Eunha’s hand away. But the short girl held her stronger and tiptoe to land a kiss on Sowon’s lips.

 

Eunha started to kiss Sowon slowly but Sowon didn’t kiss her back. Therefore, Eunha kept kissing her still hoping to get an answer from Sowon. Finally, the latter gave in and started to respond to the kiss. Sowon wrapped her arms around Eunha’s shoulders while Eunha wrapped hers around Sowon’s waist as they moved toward the bed. After a bit, they stopped to breathe some air and smiled at each other.

 

“Wow...it was awesome…” whispered Sowon while Eunha blushed and nodded.

 

“Better than with SinB?” asked Eunha shyly and Sowon raised an eyebrow.

 

“Of course Eunha... Why are you dragging SinB into this again?” said Sowon as she pulled Eunha toward her.

 

After a bit of cuddle, Sowon sighed and looked at Eunha in the eyes. “Why did you have to drink that much?” asked the tall girl. Eunha looked away but Sowon put her hands around Eunha’s face so she would look at her. “Why Eunha, why drink so much?”

 

“The boys were just nicely offering me drinks…” said Eunha but Sowon couldn't believe it.

 

“I know you, it takes way more than some drinks for you to end up in that state…” said Sowon looking at Eunha in the eyes. “You can’t be drunk that easily except if you want to…”

 

Eunha her lips. “I wanted to be with you but you were too busy somewhere else…” explained Eunha sadly, the effect of alcohol almost disappeared completely by now. “I started imagining you with SinB… I was scared you would kiss her again…” confessed Eunha and Sowon looked down sadly, wishing Eunha would forget this stupid kiss. “So when Yuju called me to invite me to the club I didn’t hesitate, I thought it would make me think about something else.”

 

“So that’s why you wanted to get drunk....” said Sowon understanding better.

 

But Eunha shook her head. “I didn’t want to drink that much, I just wanted some fun but Jackson’s friends started teasing me, saying a small girl like me would be drunk with only one glass so I wanted to prove them wrong, that I had a very good tolerance…” said Eunha looking down. “It was so stupid I know but you were not there…” said Eunha again.

 

“Eunha, even when I’m not with you, you’re the only one in my mind.” confessed Sowon blushing. “And you don’t have to be jealous of SinB, I told you, I don’t want to kiss her again.” said Sowon hopping this time Eunha would believe it, and to prove it, she got closer and kissed Eunha gently. Then both of them drift to sleep as they cuddle each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone ;) 

A special update for celebrating our story reaching 50th upvote and 250 subscribers :) Thank you so much everyone!! <3

A WonHa chapter!! How did you find it? Was it sweet? Was Sowon reaction toward eunha n yuju too much?  Let us know as usual!  ;)