Chapter 96

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next morning when SinB woke up, she found herself in bed. She didn’t remember climbing up into her room. She looked around and saw Umji still lying with her in bed, facing her with their hands intertwined. SinB smiled, she was so glad Umji was her best friend. Then Umji slowly rubbed her eyes.

 

“I know I have an amazing beauty, you don’t need to stare at me like this buddy.” said Umji with a sleepy voice which made SinB giggle.

 

“How could I not? It would be a disgrace to not take the opportunity to look at this beautiful angel beside me when I have the chance.” winked SinB in which both of them giggle.

 

Umji slowly caressed SinB’s face. “How you feeling?” she asked worried, SinB’s eyes were all red from crying so much the night before.

 

SinB closed her eyes and sighed slowly. “I don’t know. Not too good. My heart hurt and I feel hot.” explained the girl shyly

 

Umji smiled sweetly at SinB and kissed her best friend’s forehead before looking at Sinb shocked. “Yah! You are really hot!!” she exclaimed releasing SinB wasn’t exaggerating when she said she was feeling hot.

 

SinB stared at Umji and smirked. “Yeah, I know I am really hot!” she winked but Umji smacked her.

 

“Yah! Pabo! I mean you are really hot! You have fever I think. Don’t move!” exclaimed Umji as she got off the bed to go find the thermometer to measure if SinB has a fever or not.

 

She came back and put it in SinB’s mouth then rushed down. After a bit, she came up with a glass of water. Umji looked at the numbers on the thermometer and sighed loudly. “You have a fever. Rest at home today, don’t go to school.” ordered Umji with a motherly attitude. SinB looked up at Umji and smiled at her before nodding.

 

Umji stared at her best friend. “Why did you just smile?? Are you psycho?” asked Umji rolling her eyes.

 

SinB laughed and shook her head. “You will be such a good girlfriend, wife and mother.” said SinB making Umji blush.

 

“Yah! What are you talking about!” exclaimed Umji embarrassed, she didn’t think of dating often, so even less of being married or having kids...

 

SinB looked at Umji and sighed. “Then when you find a lover, you won’t be here with me anymore. You won’t take care of meeeee anymoreeeeeeeee!!” whined SinB cutely.

 

Umji laughed then sat on the bed pulling SinB closer to her for a hug. “I will always take care of you. Now, take a nap, I will make you breakfast.” said Umji as she got off the bed and went downstair.

 

SinB took a deep breath and sighed, she was glad she didn’t need to go to class. She had a good excuse now. She took her phone out, there was no messages. She frowned, Yuju didn’t even message her at all. She put the phone back on the table and closed her eyes.

 

After a bit, she wake up again and slowly get out of bed to go downstair. Umji was nowhere to be found. Then as she got to the dining room, she saw a paper on the table.

 

“SinB ar, I have a morning class. I will be back by lunch. I wanted to wake you up to eat but you were sleeping too soundly. So if you see this message, go eat the food I made at the counter and eat the medicine beside it. I know you don’t like to eat medicine but please eat it ok? For me! I will see you in a bit!”

 

SinB smiled then walked to the counter and eat the breakfast as she watched tv. Then she looked at the pill and sighed, she put it back into the medicine pack.

 

After that, she sat on the sofa and watched TV until she heard the door open. She turned around and saw Umji entering the house.

 

“You are back!” said SinB happily.

 

Umji nodded. “How you feeling?” she asked as she come closer to kiss SinB’s forehead. “Hm, you are still hot… “ said Umji worried then she looked at SinB and frowned. “Did you eat the medicine I gave you?” she asked and SinB smiled widely.

 

“Are you lying to me?” asked Umji crossing her arms on her chest in which SinB shook head like a little kid too shy to talk.

 

Umji went to the kitchen for a minute as SinB continue to watched TV, then she suddenly heard Umji screaming. “SINB!!! YOU DIDN’T EAT THE PILL!!”

 

Umji rushed out of the kitchen to meet SinB who looked at her angry best friend. “What...I did…” lied SinB swallowing hard and forcing an innocent smile on her face.

 

But it wasn’t working and Umji was a little mad at her and this cute innocent smile wouldn’t save her this time. “Don’t lie!! There was 13 pills in there when I left. Now there’s 14!!! You put it back in!!” said Umji frowning, she was very disappointed, she knew SinB hated this but it was for her health.

 

SinB quickly stood up and ran up. “You are crazy to count how many pills are there left!!!” screamed SinB as she ran into her bedroom.

 

Umji sighed, she took a glass of water and the pill to walked up to SinB room. She saw SinB hiding under the blanket like a little kid. Umji smiled, SinB was always like this when she had to eat medicine. Umji sat beside and put the pill and water on the table before pulling the blanket away.

 

“Come on SinB. For me please?” asked Umji with a gentle and sweet voice but SinB pouted and shook her head.

 

Umji rolled her eyes at this kid. “Come on, you need to eat medicine. You have a fever!” insisted Umji as if she was talking to a little kid but SinB just shook her head again and hugged her pillow tightly.

 

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” begged Umji with aegyo which made SinB finally smile and nod.


Umji sighed and made a face. “Why you always make me do aegyo when you need to eat pills!! I mean it’s for your own good! Not even mine!” complained Umji and SinB giggled.

 

“Welllll, you are the one that want me to eat!” answered SinB with a malicious smile, she really loved to best friend.

 

After a bit, SinB started feeling drowsy. “Buddy, go sleep. I will study ok?” said Umji in which SinB nodded and doze off to sleep.

 

Umji slowly patted SinB to sleep, as she felt her asleep, she pulled the blanket up and kissed the crown of SinB. “SinB ar...I know it’s hard. But life must go on. This is just part of a challenge in your life. Please, don’t get hurt too much. You will get through it. I will make sure you do. I will always be by your side.” whispered Umji slowly as she left the bed and went to sit at the table to start study.

 

After a while, SinB was woken up by some noises downstair. She got up and walked down the stair and spot two familiars figures with Umji.

 

“SinB, you are awake!” said Umji as she quickly went to hold SinB to the sofa, the girl was still weak from her previous fever.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah…” then she looked at the two girls. “How come you two are here?” she asked surprised but happy to see her friends

 

“What? We can’t come see you? You didn’t reply to any of my message!” said Sowon with a worried tone.

 

“Yeah, we couldn’t reach you so we texted Umji to find out that you are sick.” explained Eunha.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah, I have a bit of a fever so Umji told me to stay home.” she explained then they heard SinB tummy growled.

 

Umji giggled. “You must be hungry, let me go make something to eat.” she said as she stood up and walked away.

 

Sowon went to sit beside SinB and pulled her to her. “I got so worry about you ar...You should of at least reply me or tell me what happen…” she said in a very worried tone.

 

SinB sighed. “Mianhe, I didn’t check my phone today. I have been sleeping the whole time.” explained SinB.

 

Eunha coughed. “I’ll go see if Umji need help.” she said in a monotone and walked away quickly.

 

SinB looked at Sowon. “Sowon, what are you doing here? Go to your bunny!” said SinB in a whisper.

 

Sowon was confused. “What?”

 

SinB rolled her eyes. “Obviously, she’s jealous!!” she said but Sowon laughed.

 

“Jealous of what?! What are you talking about?” asked Sowon not believing Eunha could be jealous of something like that.

 

SinB sighed. “No comment.”

 

Sowon smiled at SinB. “Will you come back to school tomorrow?” she asked and SinB shrugged.

 

“Don’t know. Depend if my fever is gone… plus.. I don’t really want to face her right away…” she said in a lower voice and Sowon nodded understanding who SinB was talking about.

 

“Did she ask about me?” asked SinB unsure if she wanted to know.

 

Sowon patted SinB’s head slowly. “Yeah, she didn’t know where you were but Eunha told her you were sick. She told us to tell you to rest well and that she misses you.” explained Sowon.

 

SinB sighed. “She didn’t message me though..” said SinB sadly.

 

Sowon lifted her eyebrow. “I thought you said you didn’t check your phone.” said Sowon glaring at SinB who looked at her wide eyes.

 

“I checked it quickly in the morning!! That’s all!!” explained SinB quickly but Sowon grabbed SinB and mess her hair.

 

“Yah!!!!!” whined SinB.

 

“Sowon! Don’t bully SinB! She’s sick!” scolded Umji as she came out of the kitchen.

 

Sowon lifted both of her hands up. “Hehe, sorry!” she said stopping but glad she could annoy SinB a little, she missed the girl.

 

Eunha shook her head and sighed. “Yah, giraffe come set the table if you have time to flirt around!” she said seriously as she turned around.

 

Sowon’s eyes widen. “What? Flirt? I didn’t!” she exclaimed. SinB smirked when Sowon finally ran to her bunny side.

 

They sat down and ate supper calmly. SinB pouted, all she had was just congee while the girls were eating some better food.

 

“Why are you pouting SinB ar?” asked Eunha tilting her head to the girl.

 

“You girls are eating yummy food while me…” she looked at her food and gave a disgusting face. But then she winced as Umji pinched her cheek.

 

“Yah, I made the congee this morning! How dare you call it disgusting?!” said Umji and SinB pouted while looking down.

 

“Mianhe. I will eat them all now!” she said not wanting to hurt Umji feeling then she gulped the food down. “Ahh, Sooooo goood! Umji, you are the best!!” exclaimed Sinb once she finished her food making Umji giggle and shake her head.

 

“Look at you!” said Umji as she wiped the food at the corner of SinB’s mouth. “You always make such as mess!” said Umji and SinB stuck her tongue out.

 

Eunha laughed. “Poor your future husband!!” she said and SinB stuck her tongue to Eunha too now.

 

“Why poor him? my Umji will take care of me! I don’t need a husband!” said SinB like it was evident.

 

“Umji would get marry too you know! She won’t be with you forever.” added Eunha as she eat the food.

 

SinB pouted and looked down it’s true...I will be left alone...

 

Umji smiled and held SinB close to her. “We come in a package of two. So if my husband want to marry me, he have to know that SinB will always be with me!” explained Umji which made SinB smile happily.

 

“Yeah! We are a package of two! We are inseparable!” said SinB happily imagining her future with Umji always as her best friend and them always helping and supporting each other.

 

Eunha smiled at them. “You two are cute.” she said sincerely.

 

Umji stood up and went to the kitchen then come back with a glass of water and medicine. She put it in front of SinB.

 

SinB pouted immediately. “Noooo! I already ate it today!!!” she complained like a kid again.

 

Umji rolled her eyes. “Yeah, and it’s time to eat your second dose. Come on.” said Umji handing the med to SinB determined to make the girl eat her medicine.

 

SinB looked away. “No….” she pouted.

 

“Yah, Sowon and Eunha are here! Can you behave and eat it?” scolded Umji which made SinB look down and pout even more.

 

Umji rolled her eyes. “Aigo!! Come on!!!” she insisted but SinB just looked at Umji waiting.

 

Umji shook her head. “No way I’m doing it here!” said Umji feeling embarrassed knowing what SinB want from her.

 

SinB turned around. “Then nope!” she said making the other two confused.

 

“Urkk! Fineee!!” whined Umji in which SinB turned around happily.

 

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, eat it for me pleaseee SinB arrrr! For your little umji sisterrrr!!” sid Umji with lots of aegyo which made SinB smile happily and take the medicine to eat it.

 

Umji, red of embarrassment looked up to Eunha and Sowon then they both laughed out loud. “OH my god!!! Umji!! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!!!” said Eunha as she quickly went to Umji and hugged her before pinching her cheeks.

 

Umji glared at SinB. “I hate you!” she said pouting which made SinB smile.

 

“I love you too!” winked SinB happy.

 

“Ah, Yuju just message me!” said Eunha which gained attention from all the other 3 girls.

 

“What did she says?” asked Sowon curiously.

 

“She asked if we wanted to hang out with her and Jackson tonight.” answered Eunha smiling.

 

SinB frowned, she didn’t even ask if she was ok.

 

“Does Yuju know that you girls are here?” asked Umji in which Eunha nodded. “Yeah.”

 

“Ah, are you going?” asked SinB.

 

Eunha looked at Sowon. “Let’s go?” she asked.

 

Sowon  looked at Eunha then at SinB, she knew that SinB was sad. “Where does she want to go?” asked Sowon unsure.

 

“She said to the bar. Let’s go! You like to go to the bar no?” asked Eunha to Sowon all excitedly. Sowon liked to hang out, bar or not, but knowing they would probably see Jackson’s and his friends again, especially that guy that was after Eunha last time made Sowon really unsure about going but Eunha seemed so happy about going...

 

Sowon looked at Eunha and sighed before looking at Umji and SinB. “You girls coming?” she asked.

 

Umji shook her head. “Na, SinB should stay home and rest. I will stay with her. You two have fun.” said Umji.

 

Eunha nodded and dragged Sowon. “Let’s go!” she repeated then they left.

 

As Umji was cleaning, SinB was helping out.

 

“Talk to me buddy. What are you thinking?” asked Umji seeing SinB was even more silent since the girls left.

 

“Nothing...” mumbled SinB avoiding to look at Umji.

 

“Right.” said Umji staring at SinB.

 

SinB looked up and meet eyes with her best friend before sighing loudly. “She didn’t even bother asking if I was ok… Am I really that “Best friend” of hers? I’m really scared ar Umji, what if like her father said, once she has a boyfriend, she won’t care about her other friends?” SinB said as her voice was shaking.

 

Umji left her bowl and pulled SinB toward her. “Hey, silly. You are such an amazing person, if she doesn’t care about you, it’s her lost ok? Plus, maybe she texted you but you don’t have your phone with you right?” said Umji as SinB eyes shined and nodded. She quickly ran up to take her phone while Umji finished cleaning the dishes.

 

Then she heard SinB running back down, the girl ran to her quickly and jumped in her arms, hugging her. “UMJI!!! She did message me asking if I was okay and that she will be hanging out tonight but she knows I’m sick so she told me to rest!” she said all happily which made Umji smile at her,

 

“Okay, now go shower and prepare to sleep. We will see how you are tomorrow morning if you will go to school or not.” said Umji glad SinB seemed in a better mood now that she got a message from Yuju.

 

SinB looked down. “Can I..not? I don’t think I’m ready to face her yet ar…” confessed SinB sincerely.

 

Umji looked at SinB and shook her head. “SinB, you are a big girl, you can’t just run away from thing that you are scared of. Be strong.” encouraged Umji but SinB looked down.

 

“Please?” begged SinB with puppy eyes which made Umji rolled her eyes.

 

“Don’t you dare use your aegyo on me now!” exclaimed Umji laughing which made SinB smile happily.

 

“And it work!!” said Sinb then she ran up while Umji looked at her and shook her head before finally following SinB up to prepare for bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! A fluffy maknae line chapter ;) How did you guys find it? Did you guys smile while reading it? :D Let us know! We had lots of fun writing this part and we smile when we reread it! Sowon and Eunha came to visit and pabo Sowon didn't realize that Eunha was jealous =P 

Isn't Umji going to be such a good gf, wife and mother material? ;) Also when she scold Sowon for bullying SinB! =P

What will happen next? How do you think SinB will be when she finally face Yuju? Will she run away or pretend nothing and stay beside Yuju? Or will she still confess even though Yuju is dating Jackson? 

Let us know as usual!! :)