Chapter 101

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day, when they got to school, SinB saw Sowon at the cafeteria, sitting at their usual table. She walked to her tall friend and sat across the girl while looking around.

 

“Where’s the others?” asked SinB as she took out her morning snacks.

 

“Eunha will be late today. Her first class got canceled. As for Yuju, no idea.” shrugged Sowon before hearing SinB sigh loudly. “What’s wrong?” asked Sowon looking at SinB.

 

“I don’t know what to do Sowon…” said SinB frowning.

 

Sowon nodded. “True, we didn’t get to talk. What happened at Yuju’s house? I thought only you two were hanging out that day?” asked Sowon still confused about what happened to SinB and Yuju that day.

 

SinB played with her food and sighed again. “Yeah...we cooked and we danced. It was very fun...I really miss our bonding time until Jackson invited himself in.” she explained with a disgusted face.

 

Sowon shook her head. “Seriously, that guy is really annoying…” she said in which SinB nodded, totally agreeing with the tall girl.

 

“It hurt so much Sowon...Yuju asked me to be nicer to Jackson and want us to get closer. So he asked us to dance for him and watch tv with him. But I don’t know, I should be used of people watching me dance but, when he looked at me dancing, it felt so weird. I didn’t like it, I felt disgusted. Is it because I hate him or something…? And then during the movie, they were so lovely dovely, I...just wanted to run away…” said SinB holding her tears in. “I’m sorry, I must annoy you with all this, I keep rambling about it… I’m sorry.”

 

Sowon went to sit beside SinB as she hugged her. “It’s okay, come here… I will always listen to you even if I’m not sure what to tell you right now...” said Sowon wanting to comfort her friend.

 

SinB nodded and sniffed. “And then...he wanted ice cream so Yuju went to buy it... leaving me alone with him...Luckily you called me. I was so desperate, I didn’t know what to say, it was so weird.” finished SinB feeling a little better now that she told Sowon everything about that day.

 

“Ah..I see.. but you didn’t look that bad when you came. I was actually worried that I would see you crying at Eunha.” said Sowon while SinB took a deep breath and swallowed hard, she really need to calm down and not cry right now.

 

“Yeah..I met up with Yerin before arriving to Eunha. And I guess she took my mind off Yuju for a bit already...” SinB smiling a bit. Just thinking about how Yerin treated her last time made her feel more warm inside her body.

 

“Oh, you two still talk! I’m glad!!” said Sowon smiling and SinB smiled back. “So she cheered you up?”

 

SinB nodded. “Oh and she even told her boyfriend that she was with a friend… So I think she still consider me as her friend!” said SinB happily.

 

Sowon smirked at her. “Why don’t you ask her if she consider you as friend?” she whispered getting closer to SinB before looking above her and smiling.

 

SinB raised an eyebrow. “huh?” then she looked behind herself to see who Sowon was smiling at.

 

Yerin was standing there with her cute eye smile.

 

The chemistry girl waved at them. “Good morning girls! How are you feeling little puppy?” she asked while patting SinB’s head.

 

“Yah!! I’m not a puppy!!” said SinB feeling embarrassed to be treated like a little doggy by Yerin.

 

Yerin giggled at her. “True you look slightly better than yesterday. I guess the little treat work well.” she as she sat in front of SinB.

 

“What were you two talking about?” asked Yerin looking around. “I don’t see Yuju around, so I will just sit here for a bit, hopefully she won’t see me!” she smiled which made SinB giggle.

 

“Oh, I was just saying that you still consider SinB as ur friends since you mention to your friend that you were with a friend.” said Sowon with difficulty, it was a lot of ‘friend’ in one sentence plus SinB was giving her a deadly glare. “So is it true?” asked Sowon to Yerin, curious to know the answer too. “Do you still consider her as your friend?”

 

Yerin looked shocked at the sudden question. “Oh..euh..” she hesitated while SinB was scared of what Yerin would say. Yerin looked at SinB and finally smiled. “I still take SinB as my friend even if she doesn’t.” confessed Yerin sincerely.

 

SinB looked hurt and frowned while Sowon smiled, knowing what SinB was thinking right now.

 

“Hey Yerin, do you want to hang out with us later after school?” asked Sowon which took Yerin off guard again.

 

“Euh…” Yerin was a little confused then she looked at SinB. “Can we?” she asked very unsure.

 

SinB looked at Yerin and nodded. “Of course we can…” she simply answered.

 

“But wouldn’t Yuju….” started Yerin worried but Sowon shook her head and smiled at her.

 

“Don’t worry, she will be too busy with her boyfriend.” explained the tall girl happily which made SinB frown again.

 

Yerin’s expression lighten up, she smiled at the girls and nodded. “Sure then, I’ll pick Yejun up tonight. Then we meet up with Sowon?” she asked SinB who nodded at her.

 

“Okay, let me know when you girls are done then we will meet up.” said Sowon clearly proud of her move, she was sure it would make SinB more happy to hang out with Yerin than to see Yuju with Jackson again.

 

“Oh Yuju’s coming.” said SinB out of nowhere before putting her phone on the table.

 

They looked at SinB, Yuju just texted her.

 

“Okay, I guess that’s my cue. I’ll see you girls later!” exclaimed Yerin patting SinB’s head one last time before walking away to join her friends.

 

Sowon squeezed SinB’s arm. “Don’t be sad. She still consider you as friend.” said Sowon with a smile.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah but...Do I ?” asked SinB a little lost, her story with Yerin was so complicated, she didn’t know what to think anymore.

 

Sowon raised her eyebrow. “That’s only for you to answer that... Do you?” she asked looking at SinB.

 

SinB looked down. “But..Yuju..” she mumbled and Sowon frowned.

 

“Ah please, don’t Yuju on this. I’m asking you. Do YOU consider her as your friend?” asked Sowon wanting SinB to answer this question for herself only, without thinking about what other people think about this friendship, but before SinB could answer Yuju arrived at the table.

 

“Good morning girls!!” said Yuju happily as she sat down across the girls.

 

“Why you sit at my place?” asked Sowon, usually Yuju would sit beside SinB.

 

Yuju pointed Sowon with her finger. “Euh, you are sitting on my spot! What do you want me to do? Sit on top of you like Eunha?” asked Yuju with a mocking tone which made Sowon blush.

 

SinB giggled at Sowon’s blushing face then she looked at Yuju with a smile. “Good morning Yuju!! How are you today?” she asked nicely.

 

“I’m okay, how’s Umji?” asked immediately Yuju worry in her voice.

 

“Umji? What does Umji has?” asked Sowon shocked but SinB glared at her.

 

“Oh, she’s okay now.” quickly answered SinB as she munched on her snacks to avoid more questions from Yuju about Umji imaginary sickness.

 

“Ah, I see…” answered Yuju staring at SinB before taking her own snack out of her bag. “I’m glad. Let’s hang out later!” she said as she started to eat her food, shocked Sowon and SinB at the sudden invitation.

 

Sowon frowned at Yuju. “Oh, aren’t you hanging out with your boyfriend?” asked the tall girl hoping Yuju would say yes that she does.

 

Yuju was the one frowning now. “What? Can’t we hang out with you girls?” asked Yuju like it was normal.

 

Sowon sighed. “It’s just that we prefer to be only between girls for once.” she insisted.

 

Yuju frowned even more. “Why? Jackson is super nice! What’s wrong with him hanging out with you girls?” asked Yuju a little hurt that her friends were rejecting her boyfriend presence just because he’s a guy.

 

Sowon sighed and looked at Yuju in the eyes. “Yuju ar, we are with Jackson everyday since you are dating him! Can’t we just hang out between girls, without having him around all the time?” asked Sowon a bit pissed now. She hoped Yuju would stop insisting and understand the couple wasn’t welcome this time.

 

Finally Yuju sighed and rolled her eyes. “Fine.” she said coldly and the girls sighed in relief.

 

Sowon knew she made Yuju mad, but she didn’t care, she really didn’t want SinB to be sad again, plus they are hanging out with Yerin tonight so Yuju would definitely not come this time.

 

“Time for class.” said Yuju as she stood up and walked away without another word.

 

SinB looked down before sighing and looking up at Sowon. “Sowon ar, you didn’t need to…” she whispered slowly.

 

“What?” asked Sowon arching an eyebrow.

 

“I know you are doing it for me...I don’t want to be the reason of your quarrel with Yuju ar…” frowned SinB.

 

Sowon looked at SinB and smiled. She hugged SinB again. “Hey, you are my friend. I don’t want you to be hurt by this insensitive girl. Yuju need to grow up a little. Plus we are hanging out with Yerin later remember?” she said happily as she winked which made SinB noded with a shy smile. They finished their snacks and went to their classes.

 

After class, SinB went to her work place and saw the kids there waiting for her to open the classroom. She looked around trying to spot her favorite kid but couldn’t see him. She opened the door and let them in then she saw Yejun poking his head out with a cute smile.

 

“Good afternoon SinB noona!” he exclaimed almost yelling as he came in and sat at his desk.

 

SinB smiled and looked the door spotting Yerin there. She walked toward her.

 

“Hey!” said Yerin with enthusiasm.

 

“Hi..” answered SinB, still feeling a bit shy around Yerin now.

 

Yerin giggles “Are you shy with me now?” she asked with a teasing tone which made SinB blush.

 

“No, what are you talking about?!” asked SinB crossing her arms on her chest.

 

Yerin giggled at her. “If you say so! I will see you later little puppy!” she said then she waved at Yejun and quickly left.

 

During the class, SinB was teaching and thinking about Yuju and Yerin. She really didn’t know how she would be able to survive with Jackson around Yuju all the time. Would it be better to cut loose with Yuju? she wondered sadly. Would it be easier for her? SinB shook her head, it would probably hurt as much as seeing Yuju happy with someone else...While for Yerin, it would probably be more easy now, Yuju was so busy with her boyfriend that she wouldn’t have time to worry about who SinB was seeing... For sure, SinB enjoyed her time with Yerin and whenever she was with her, it seemed like all her problems were so small that they disappear quickly...

 

It was the end of class, and SinB was left with even more questions than before. She sighed and looked around as everyone was leaving. Only Yejun was left with SinB. They sat down and played some math game together waiting for Yerin until they heard a knock on the door. SinB turned around to greet Yerin, but to her surprise, it was Yuju and Sowon.

 

“Yuju??” asked SinB shocked then looked at Sowon with a what the heck face. Sowon could only rolled her eyes.

 

“Hi SinB!” said Yuju with her radiant smile that always manage to melt SinB’s heart.

 

“How come you are here?” asked SinB worried and scared to see the girl here knowing Yerin would be here in some minutes now.

 

Yuju looked at Sowon before looking back at SinB. “What?” she asked frowning. “I thought we agree that we would have a girls only hang out tonight, no?” asked Yuju confusedly. “Why both you and Sowon give me this face…?”

 

SinB swallowed hard. “Oh..I thought you said fine, you won’t join us and will hang out with Jackson…” explained SinB but Yuju shook her head.

 

“Come on, you girls are my buddies!! I can survive a day without Jackson!” laughed Yuju as she got closer to SinB and the little boy. “Oh, who we got here? It’s the little Yejun!” said Yuju smiling at the boy before doing to sit beside him but he quickly turned away making Yuju pout.

 

“Yejun ar, what did I say about respect?” asked SinB with a strict tone.

 

Yejun sighed and turned around. “Hi Yuju noona…” he said before looking down to continue with his math game.

 

SinB dragged Sowon to a corner whiler Yuju was trying to understand what game Yejun was playing at. “Yah, why are you with her?” whispered SinB pointing to Yuju.

 

“What? She was waiting for me at the entrance of school!! What do you want me to do?” asked back Sowon lowly.

 

“At least, let me know in advance!! What do we do now?!” asked SinB giving a look at yuju who was still talking with yejun about the game.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “Well what do you think! I messaged you and I called you but you didn’t check your phone!!” said Sowon frowning.

 

SinB took her phone out of pocket, of course, it was on silent. She sighed. “Now what…?”

 

Sowon gulped. “I don’t know. Whatever, when it come it come. While for you, you should think clearly if you want Yerin to be your friend or not!” said Sowon before walking toward Yejun. “Yejun ar, seem like you didn’t greet me yet. Did you forget about me?” pouted Sowon as she sat on the other side of the little boy.

 

Yejun turned around and smiled. “Of course I didn’t forget you Sowon noona!” he said smiling before he jumped onto Sowon’s laps.

 

“So not fair! How can Sowon be so good with him while he just give me a cold shoulder?!” whined Yuju as she went behind SinB to hug her.

 

SinB giggled. “Well, not to lie, Sowon is good with kid.” said SinB looking at Sowon laughing with Yejun while Yuju frowned even more.

 

“What are we doing here?” asked Yuju suddenly.

 

“Oh..Euh…” answered SinB then they heard a knock at the door, it was Yerin.

 

“Hi ladies!” said Yerin giving her signature eye smile.

 

“Hi Yerin.” answered Sowon and SinB awkward about the situation. Yerin looked at them and then spotted Yuju too.

 

Yejun quickly got down from Sowon’s laps and ran to Yerin. “Ready to go buddy?” asked Yerin and Yejun nodded. “Bye, have a great evening.” she added to the girls then she left with Yejun leaving Sowon and SinB dumbfounded.

 

“Ah finally free, let’s go then girls!!” exclaimed Yuju but SinB excused herself quickly.

 

“Let me go to the washroom first. Sowon stay with Yuju.” she said glaring at Sowon then she rushed out toward Yerin.

 

“Yerin!!” called SinB as she held her wrist.

 

“Hey...”

 

“You...are leaving?” asked SinB disappointed.

 

Yerin smiled a bit. “Yeah, your bodyguard is here so I don’t think we will get to hang out today… I don’t want to get you in trouble. I’m already glad that you girls invited me.” said Yerin sincerely.

 

SinB frowned, she really wanted to hang out with Yerin. “What about tomorrow after school? I end at 3.” said SinB hopefully.

 

Yerin smiled happily “Sure! I end at 2. I will wait for you.” she said happily.


“In front of the entrance?” asked SinB used to wait for her friends here all the time.

 

Yerin shook her head. “That will be too obvious, Yuju will probably see us there. Let’s meet up at the library instead.” said Yerin after a moment of reflexion.

 

SinB nodded. “Okay, I will see you tomorrow!” she said with a big smile.

 

As SinB turned around she suddenly felt a side hug. “Thank you SinB. I’m glad you give me another chance to hang out with you again.” said Yerin before letting go of SinB and walking away leaving SinB smiling before joining Sowon and Yuju.

 

As SinB got back in, she saw Yuju and Sowon talking.

 

“What you girls talking about?” asked SinB as she started packing her own bag.

 

“Oh, I was saying it looked like you girls were going to hang out with Yerin.” which made SinB gulp.

 

“Huh? That’s so random Yuju ar…” said SinB.

 

“Right? I believe you wouldn’t lie to me again.” said Yuju nonchalantly.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “What do you mean lie to you and not hanging out with Yerin?” asked Sowon pretending not to know.

 

Yuju looked at Sowon. “Nothing special. Anyways, let’s go!” said Yuju holding SinB’s hand which made her smile.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes again. “Okay, Eunha will meet us at my house.. Let’s head there!”

 

The girls nodded and all walked toward Sowon house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! Thank you for all the congratz for our 100th chapter ;) Again, it's all thanks to your support!!

Soo!!! How was it? The unnie line with SinB at the cafeteria before Yuju joining. Some Tom & Jerry moment with Yuju. SinB was going to hang out with Sowon and Yerin but sadly or not? Yuju join in. But hey! they will get to hang out in the next chapter! :) And our little Yejun is here in this chapter hehe! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

As always! Let us know what you think! See yaaaa!