Chapter 120

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

On the next morning, SinB was woken up by someone shaking her, she slowly opened her eyes and turned to see Umji frowning at her. SinB rubbed her eyes and looked at Umji who sat down and yawned.

 

“Please turn off your alarm this song is killing me, been ringing five times already…” mumbled Umji as she took the blanket and turned her back to SinB to sleep some more.

 

SinB giggled and turned off her alarm before going back under the blanket and slowly getting closer to Umji to cuddle her.

 

Umji pushed SinB away. “No SinB, you have class early, you have to wake up!” mumbled Umji without opening her eyes.

 

“How can I go to school knowing you will be sleeping comfortably in my bed…” pouted SinB. “I want to sleep more too…” she said like a little kid as she get closer to Umji.

 

Umji smiled but ignored SinB. “Go prepare yourself.” she simply said hugging her blanket and staying in the bed.

 

“Umji-ya…” whinned SinB as she jumped on top of Umji and hugged her tightly. “You can’t sleep in front of me when I have to wake up this early!” complained SinB as she laughed.

 

Umji pushed SinB away, making the girl almost fall from the bed as she turned around to lie on her back now. “Don’t be a baby, for once I don’t have class in the morning, let me sleep!” said Umji with a pouty face as she hide under the blanket.

 

SinB giggled and started to tickle Umji who laughed and screamed to her to stop from under the blanket. SinB laughed so much as she tortured her best friend then Umji sat up put the blanket on SinB’s head as she got quickly out of bed to run away from the room.

 

“Umji come back, I’m not done with you!” yelled SinB as the pushed the blanket away to see where Umji was going. SinB walked out of the room and went to the guest room, she found Umji in the bed under the blanket.

 

SinB smirked as she entered without making any noises then she jumped on the bed and scared her best friend.

 

Umji sighed and looked at SinB who had a big grin on her face. “You are seriously impossible!” said Umji totally awake now because of SinB.

 

“That is why you love me!” said SinB as the took the blanket away. “You have to wake up too.” said SinB and Umji rolled her eyes.

 

“Wae?!” asked Umji as she tried to get the blanket back.

 

“Who will make me breakfast if you go back to sleep?” asked SinB with a cute voice. “I may burn the kitchen if you don’t look after me…” she said with puppy eyes. “Sadly I got my dad cooking skill…”

 

Umji looked at her with a deadly glare. “I hate you.” she said as she stood up from the bed.

 

SinB giggled. “I love you too.” she said with a teasing tone as they walked downstairs seeing that SinB’s parents left already.

 

After that, SinB got ready and left for school finally leaving Umji going back to bed to rest some more.

 

As SinB arrived to school, she walked to the cafeteria, and was surprised to see Eunha and Sowon already there, eating together. Like always they were sharing each other’s food but the atmosphere was still calm and quite silent.

 

“Hey girls.” said SinB as she sat up.

 

Sowon looked up at her. “You’re late, you won’t have time to eat.” said Sowon as she finished her morning snacks.

 

“I took a good breakfast at home, Umji cooked for me this morning.” smiled SinB.

 

Eunha arched an eyebrow at SinB. “Wasn’t Umji having classes only in the afternoon today?” she asked remembering how Umji was happy to have a morning off for once.

 

SinB smiled. “She went back to sleep when I left.” she said and Sowon shook her head.

 

“Poor Umji, I bet you begged her to cook you something.” said the tall girl and SinB glared at her.

 

“I didn’t beg, I had to torture her!” said SinB and the girls laughed.

 

“Who did you torture?” asked a familiar voice behind SinB.

 

SinB smiled and turned around to see Yerin. SinB patted the seat beside her and Yerin sat. “Tortured Umji so she made me breakfast this morning.” explained SinB and Yerin smiled.

 

“Poor girl…” said Yerin with a dramatic expression. “Having to deal with you everyday must be so hard…” said Yerin and Sowon started laughing.

 

“Yah!” complained SinB. “I’m not that terrible!” she said and all her friends at the table laughed at her.

 

Eunha looked at SinB. “If I was Umji I would have kicked your out of the house this morning, so I could sleep!” said Eunha teasing SinB who started pouting.

 

“Oh how cute when you pout!” said Yerin and SinB hit her arm playfully. “Now I see why Umji can’t resist that face!” she added and Sowon laughed with her.

 

They all continued to tease SinB till it was time for them to go to class. SinB had forgot but it was the day she shared classes with Yuju, she wondered if the girl would ditch the day to avoid her again…

 

Sinb walked to the classroom and saw Yuju talking with other girls from their class. SinB looked at her but didn’t go talk to her, she was scared to make the girl run away from her. She saw that Yuju saw her, SinB quickly looked down and followed the teacher who just came in and sat at her usual seat.

 

To her surprise, Yuju entered and sat beside her. SinB was dancing inside her head, but tried to look normal on the outside. She looked at Yuju and their eyes meet.

 

“Hey...” just shyly said Yuju before taking her notebooks and books.

 

SinB smiled. “Hi.” she answer before doing the same and focusing on class.

 

From time to time, SinB would try to steal a glance at Yuju. She couldn’t hide her smile as she saw Yuju frowning while taking notes. SinB knew that Yuju was lost and didn’t understand but then she was worried if Yuju would accept her help.

 

Yuju wasn’t talking to her but at least she was here. At the end of the class, when SinB was closing her notebook ready to put her stuff in her bag, she felt a hand on her arm.

 

Just having Yuju touch her arm send shiver through her body, she had missed the girl so much.

 

“Hmm?” said SinB at she turned to look at Yuju, a bit worried.

 

Yuju hesitated. “I…” started Yuju and SinB nodded to encourage her to talk. “I missed many classes last week, do you mind lending me your notes so I can try to catch up a little…?” asked Yuju and SinB smiled.

 

“Of course.” said SinB nodding. “If you want, we can even go to the library during lunch break so I can help you with those lessons?” proposed SinB and Yuju bit her lips.

 

“Okay.” said Yuju as they went to their other class together.

 

SinB was very happy, she got to spend all day with Yuju, and even spend the lunch break with her, helping the girl understand the classes she missed the week before.

 

“Do you get this?” asked SinB as she pointed at the notebook.

 

Yuju sighed. “I think, this is what I have to do…” she said as she started writing the steps but then SinB shook her head.

 

“No, it’s wrong. This is what we need to do, remember what we learned 2 weeks ago?” asked SinB but then Yuju looked down and shook her head.

 

SinB felt like it was her fault Yuju ditched school so she felt guilty and really wanted to help her friend.

 

“Don’t worry, we will restart from scratch. You will do fine.” said SinB confidently as she retried explaining to Yuju with another way.

 

At the end of the day, they both walked out the classroom in silence. It wasn't like before, Yuju would barely talk to her but at least Yuju was by her side and it was enough to make SinB a little more happy.

 

SinB was holding her books against her chest as she walked shyly beside Yuju, she swallowed hard, she so wanted to ask Yuju to hang out right now but she was scared it would be too much for the day…

 

She was scared to get rejected, Yuju was tolerating her right now and SinB was hoping that after some days Yuju would appreciate her again.

 

So SinB decided not to push her luck, she looked at Yuju. “I will go home, tell me if you need more help about the notes I gave you today.” said SinB with a smile.

 

Yuju nodded and smiled a bit. “Thank you.” said Yuju before looking down. “I will see you around.” she quickly said before walking away.

 

SinB watched her as she joined Jackson waiting for her at the gate, the boy waved at SinB and smiled at her. SinB waved back at him before walking on the opposite side.

 

As she joined Sowon and Eunha, she received a message from Jackson.

 

“So are things getting better?! I saw you two talking a little! It’s good!” read SinB with a smile.

 

She typed a reply. “Yeah it’s a little better, thanks to you:)”

 

“Great, I’m glad I could help a little but we can do more, I’m thinking about something, I will let you know later, Yuju want me to stop being on my phone and focus on her… Talk to you later!;) ”

 

SinB locked her phone and put it in her pocket, Eunha and Sowon were looking at her. “So what do we do?” asked SinB. “Wanna hang out?” she asked the girls but Sowon shook her head.

 

“I’m working tonight.” she said and SinB nodded.

 

“Eunha?” asked SinB and Eunha hesitated. “We will just hang out at Umji’s house.” proposed SinB, she really wanted to spend sometimes with her friends. “Sowon can join us when she finish her work?”

 

Sowon nodded happily. “That’s good for me.” said the tall girl and Eunha nodded too.

 

“Great.” said SinB as she took Eunha’s arm to walk away. “See you later Sowon.”

 

SinB was curious, it seemed like Sowon and Eunha were back to their old habits now even if they seemed still a little awkward it was way better than before.

 

They were walking to Umji’s house when SinB smiled and looked at Eunha. “So Sowon isn’t mad at you anymore?” she asked tilting her head to look at Eunha’s face.

 

Eunha bit her lips. “I don’t think so.” answered the short girl shyly.

 

“It’s great, I like it better when there isn’t a cold war between you two.” said SinB before stopping in front of Umji’s house, the girl entered followed by Eunha.

 

“Umji we’re here!” said SinB as she walked to the living room, finding Umji in front of the tv.

 

“Already?” asked Umji as she stood up. “Oh and Eunha is here!” she said as she went to hug the short girl.

 

“Sowon will join us later.” informed SinB and Umji nodded.

 

“Wanna eat or drink something?” asked Umji to the girls but they shook their heads.

 

“Not for now.” said Eunha politely and SinB agree with her.

 

Umji nodded and took the girls to her indoor garden. “I will show you something.” she said making the girls curious. “My parents bought this this weekend.” said Umji showing them a ping pong table.

 

“Awesome!” said Eunha happily.

 

SinB looked at Eunha. “It’s just a ping pong table, I have one at my house too.” she said and Eunha glared at her.

 

“And you never invited us to play?” asked Eunha making the girls laugh.

 

“Looks like someone likes ping pong a lot.” teased Umji and Eunha pouted.

 

“Sowon had one when we were younger but her mom had to sell it to pay Sowon’s new uniform and high school books when she got transferred to my school.” explained Eunha.

 

“We really loved to play it.”

 

Umji nodded. “Well wanna play?” she asked and Eunha nodded all excitedly.

 

They took turns to play till Sowon arrived and joined them, making them play two against two.

 

“The losers will have to be the winners slave for all the evening!” said Umji to challenge the game a little more.

 

SinB smirked. “I play with Eunha!” she quickly said. “She won against us so easily earlier, I’m sure to win with her in my team! So Umji will be my slave!” said SinB and Umji frowned.

 

“Well I play with Sowon and we will show you who will be the slaves!” she said determined. “I still want a revenge after what you did to me this morning!” complained Umji hiding her smile.

 

SinB laughed and they started to play. Both team were playing seriously, nobody wanted to lose and the points were close.

 

Umji scored making the two teams in a draw. Sowon jumped and hugged Umji. “Well done!” she yelled as they looked at SinB and Eunha.

 

“The team that score next point win the game.” said SinB and everyone nodded. They played and all the girls were careful not to lose, it took them a moment but Eunha missed the ball and Sowon scored the last point, making her team win. Umji jumped in Sowon’s arms and they turned and danced happily while SinB and Eunha were looking at them devastated.

 

“I can’t believe you missed that ball….” said SinB throwing the racket on the ground.

 

Eunha smiled at her. “Wow, I didn’t know you hated to lose that much.” she said and SinB pouted.

 

Umji walked to SinB and put her arm around her best friend neck. “Don’t be sad my little slave.” said Umji with a teasing tone and Sowon laughed.

 

“Umji’s right, go get us some food you little slave!” she said to SinB who pouted even more.

 

They spend the night teasing SinB and asking her to do silly stuff.

 

“SinB ar- we are thirsty, go get me a drink.” ordered Sowon as she was eating chips while watching TV.

 

SinB groaned and stood up to go get a drink for Sowon. As she handed it to Sowon, the tall girl shook her head. “I don’t want this. It has too much calories. Go get me something less fattening.”

 

SinB’s eyes widened. “ Yah!!! You are too much!!” she complained but Sowon just smirked as she looked at her.

 

“Who lost?” asked Sowon smiling at SinB in which she rolled her eyes.

 

“Fineeeeeeeeeeee!!!” said SinB annoyed but she walked back in the kitchen to get apple juice for Sowon.

 

Sowon happily took it as SinB was sitting back down. “Wait, where’s mine?” asked Umji innocently in which SinB glared at Umji.

 

“Sowon said to bring a drink to her. Not to everyone.” said SinB pouting.

 

“Okay, then go get me a drink too. Oh, get one for Eunha too.” ordered Umji.

 

SinB’s eyes widened again. “What?! Wait? What is this? Eunha is on the losing team too but none of you ask her to do anything!!” said SinB as she pointed at Eunha who was sitting comfortably in between Umji and Sowon which made everyone laugh including Eunha.

 

“Oh, I already gave her a task to do.” informed Sowon but SinB was confused.

 

“I order her to sit between us and let me hug her comfortably!” explained Sowon happily as she wrapped her arm around Eunha.

 

SinB who rolled her eyes. “What kind of order is that?!” argued SinB. “This is so not fair! I’m the only one who get bullied here!!” whined SinB then she looked at Eunha.

 

“Eunha ar, go get some drinks to Umji! We are in the same team!” scolded SinB, hoping the girl could help her.

 

“Nope, her order is to sit next to me.” said Sowon nonchalantly.

 

“This is sooooo not fair!!” whined SinB again as she stepped into the kitchen with heavy steps making the girls laugh even more.

 

As SinB was back, she pouted while sitting next to Umji.

 

Umji giggled and asked SinB to sit closer but the latter refused. Umji went closer to her best friend and poked her but SinB still ignored Umji. Then Umji went closer to SinB’s ear and whispered something making SinB grin and nod happily.

 

“Eunha ar, I have a task for you.” suddenly voiced out Umji as SinB sat closer to Umji with a big smile on her face.

 

Eunha looked at Umji and nodded. “Yes?” she asked and Sowon was confused.

 

“Come closer...” asked Umji.

 

As Eunha got closer, Umji whispered in her ears something but the latter quickly blushed. “What…?” asked Eunha her face all red.

 

Umji nodded. “This is my task for you.” she said smirking.

 

“But…” Eunha looked at Umji very confused. “But…”

 

“No but. Do it!” insisted SinB as she smiled widely.

 

Sowon was confused about what everything was about right now. She stared at them frowning until Eunha turned around and slowly approached her. The short girl sat on top of Sowon, straddling the latter. Sowon was very surprised by Eunha’s attitude and wondered what was happening. Eunha held Sowon’s face and slowly closed her eyes. The next thing Sowon felt was her bunny’s soft lips on hers. She hugged Eunha tightly keeping her close and started to kiss her back softly until they heard a noise.

 

They quickly turned around and saw a smirking SinB and Umji holding their phones.

 

Both Sowon’s and Eunha’s eyes widened. “Please don’t tell me you took a picture of ….us?!” asked Sowon shocked.

 

“Well...I told Eunha to give you a quick kiss, didn’t know it will end up in a make-out session. Aigo, SinB we should have video it instead of taking a picture!” winked Umji to SinB in which the latter nodded happily while the other two were still shocked of what happened.

 

“So it’s not that bad to be our slave for the night right?” asked Umji and SinB nodded. “Not sad with me anymore?” winked Umji.

 

“Of course not!! I got to see this hot session so of course it was worth it!!” grinned SinB as they both laughed and ran up to Umji’s room.

 

“Wow, so hot!!” said SinB loud enough as they high fived each other and laughed behind the door while Sowon and Eunha were knocking on the door demanding them to delete the picture and get out.

 

SinB and Umji just looked at each other and high fived each other.

 

Umji got her revenge as she made fun of SinB and all night. Even though SinB kept pouting and whining but deep down she was happy to laugh with her friends and obviously happy that her and her buddy get to tease Sowon and Eunha too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!! Hehe, as some of you figure it out! Today mark one year anniversary of our story!! Oh my god!! Can't believe we are still at it hahaha. I recall my co-author said that maybe 50 chapter and it's over. Look at us!! We still have a lot more to come! Thank you so much for all of you for staying with us since the beginning or new readers! It's such a honor for us! 295 subscribers and 61 upvotes!! And it's a real pleasure to see all your comments :D We love to interact with our readers! Wow, I don't think either of us expected all these love <3

So we celebrate this 1 year with UmB, SinRin and Wonha moment! Hahaha we had so much fun writing this chapter =P Wasn't UmB in the beginning soooo cute XD (Even myself I'm fangirling on our characters haahaha) Poor SinB had to be a slave for them right? And how did you guys find Eunha punishment :P 

Again! Thank you so much everyone <3 Hope you will all continue to stick with us! <3 And as usual! Let us know what you think of this chapter! :)