Chapter 163

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

Sowon walked directly to Yerin’s house. After hearing what SinB told her, not only SinB must be shocked and troubled after what they went through. Sowon couldn’t leave without making sure Yerin was okay too. After all the time they spend together recently, Sowon got a soft spot for Yerin and really appreciated the girl. Knowing that she hit Jackson bare hands to protect SinB made Sowon’s heart worried.

 

Yerin wasn’t that tall and even if she was quite strong, Jackson was a guy, a strong guy and Sowon couldn’t help it but be worried.

 

She shyly rang at the door and was surprised to see Yerin’s aunt open the door. “Oh hello miss.” said Sowon shyly but politelly. “I’m sorry to disturb you but I would like to see Yerin if she’s here…? please?”

 

The woman nodded and invited her in, she walked Sowon the Yerin’s room and knocked on the door.

 

“Just a minute.” yelled Yerin like she was scared someone my enter her room. They heard footsteps walking to the door then Yerin slowly opened the door, but not opening it widely, just enough for her to see who was at the door.

 

“Sowon?” asked Yerin shocked at she saw the tall girl there. “What are you doing here? Something wrong?!” she asked immediately worried and Sowon understood that Yerin was worried about SinB.

 

How could SinB not see that Yerin was seriously caring for her.

 

“Yerin, it’s not a way to greet a friend coming to see you.” said the aunt glaring at Yerin who nodded.

 

“Sorry, come in.” said Yerin inviting Sowon in her room and watching her aunt walk back in the kitchen.

 

“Seriously, what are you doing here Sowon?” asked Yerin again. “Is SinB okay? Something happened again?”

 

Sowon shook her head as she looked around the room. It was a nice room, simple decoration, and pale blue on the walls. Some pics were hanging on the wall in front of the desk and Sowon smiled as it was mostly pics of Yerin as a kid with her parents.

 

“I’m just here to check on you.” said Sowon.

 

“If SinB is sending you to have answers then you’re losing your time Sowon.” explained Yerin.

 

“No no.” said Sowon reassuring her. “I don’t want to interfere in your friendship, you two have to fix this together, it’s not my place to play the messenger.” said Sowon. “Even if I like it better when you are fine with each other.” she added and Yerin smiled a bit. “SinB explained what happened. I was kinda worried about you… you must have been scared too to face this bastard and all…”

 

Yerin looked down, tears coming to her eyes. “I wanted to kill him…” she confessed not able to look up at Sowon’s eyes. “If it wasn’t for SinB to stop me I don’t know what I could have done… I was so mad and my body was like out of control…”

 

Sowon took shyly a step closer and Yerin looked up shyly, her eyes red and tears running on her cheek. It was the first time Sowon saw how vulnerable Yerin could be too.

 

“Come here.” said Sowon opening her arms and Yerin didn’t hesitate to hug the tall girl. Yerin was crying as she hugged Sowon’s tightly. Sowon stayed still, hugging Yerin for as long as she needed then when Yerin slowly let go, they sat on the bed and Yerin took out the bandages she probably hide when her aunt knocked on her door earlier.

 

Sowon took them and looked at Yerin’s hands. It was not pretty at all. Sowon cleaned the scratches and put the bandages on. It was cute kids bandages with little animals on it. Yerin saw that Sowon was smiling at it and sighed.

 

“Yejun think these cute bandages heal faster than others so we always buy those ones.” explained Yerin and Sowon smiled.

 

“Yejun is right, cute bandages are the best.” she smiled as she slowly caressed Yerin’s hands. “You could have hurt yourself badly facing him alone like that…” said Sowon and Yerin looked down again.

 

“I know, but I didn’t have a choice, I rather suffer now than letting SinB under his hands…” said Yerin lowly.

 

Sowon patted her back. “I understand but try to be careful too, I know you care about sinB, we all do, but we also care about you… Okay?” asked Sowon and Yerin nodded. “Will you be okay?” she asked again and Yerin nodded.

 

“Yeah, thank you for passing by…” said Yerin touched by Sowon’s gesture.

 

Yerin walked Sowon back to the door. “See you at school and... sincerely, I hope you and SinB will come to a compromise...” said Sowon and Yerin nodded again.

 

“Be careful on your way back.” said Yerin as it was really dark outside now.

 

Sowon nodded and walked away, she took her phone and messaged Eunha.

 

“How’s the night with daddy?”  typed Sowon smiling.

 

Within few seconds, Sowon smiled even more brighter as her phone vibrated, receiving a message from her bunny.

 

“Pretty nice, we went to eat in that new restaurant you told me about last time. It was very good, we should go together one day;)” answered Eunha and Sowon felt like butterflies were in her tummy, it was crazy how simple words from Eunha would make her feel so much in love.

 

“Are you guys going home now?” asked Sowon on her phone, hoping she could end up the night with Eunha now.

 

“No we are going to the cinema!:)” answered Eunha quickly.

“Wanna come? Daddy asked why you didn’t join us already!” send again Eunha and Sowon smiled brightly.

 

“I’m on my way but I just didn’t want to disturb your evening, since it’s you dad’s birthday I thought he wanted to spend time with just you.” typed Sowon.

 

Sowon smiled as her phone vibrated again. “He kinda know we are a package deal ;p”

 

Sowon hurried up and bought a sandwich on her way, she was so hungry. She ate it as she walked to the cinema. As she get there she saw Eunha and her dad. She walked toward them and hugged Eunha by surprise as the short girl hadn’t seen her.

 

Then she hugged Eunha’s dad. “Hello and happy birthday!” smiled Sowon as she looked in her bag for something, she took out a little gift, it was a rectangular box, around the size of a tv remote. “A little gift from my mom and I.” added the tall girl smiling.

 

Eunha and her dad were surprised and Sowon saw that Eunha’s eyes were questioning her as Sowon didn’t tell Eunha about the gift.

 

Eunha’s dad shyly looked at it, not daring to open it. “Come on, open it!” insisted Sowon happily and the man started to carefully open it. His eyes widened as he saw what it was, he opened the box and looked at the watch inside then he shook his head.

 

“I can’t accept this Sowon…” he said sincerely. “It’s too much…”

 

Sowon took the watch and tied it on his wrist. “You don’t have a choice, I will be really sad if you don’t accept it!” she said smiling.

 

“It must be a really expensive watch…” said Eunha as she looked at the brand on the box and her dad nodded.

 

“Do not worry about that.” said Sowon to the man. “Eunha told me you broke your watch at work last month so my mom and I thought it would be a nice gift.” smiled Sowon.

 

“Thank you Sowon.” said Eunha’s dad as he hugged Sowon tightly. “And also thank your mother for me.” he said and Sowon nodded.

 

As they walked into one of the room, Sowon bent closer to Eunha. “Don’t tell your dad, but my boss is dating the woman that sell those watches so we got a nice discount on it.” she informed her girlfriend who smiled.

 

“Good I don’t want you to go bankrupt because of us.” said Eunha as she held Sowon’s hand.

 

They entered the dark room and sat around the middle, not too close and not too far. Eunha didn’t let go of Sowon’s hand as they sat beside each other while Eunha’s dad sat on the other side of the short girl, watching his watch happily.

 

After the movie they went out and Eunha was holding Sowon’s arm. “Are you coming over?” she asked with a sweet smile but Sowon made a face.

 

“My mom is waiting for me… I told her I would be home before 11pm…” explained Sowon and Eunha nodded understanding.

 

“Then let me drive you back to your house.” said Eunha’s dad as they walked to his car. “Like that I can thank your mother myself for this amazing gift.” he smiled happily.

 

They arrived quickly at Sowon’s house, she made them enter and find her mother on the couch, watching TV. The woman stood up and smiled at the little group.

 

“Happy birthday.” she said to Eunha’s dad as she come closer to hug him. “it’s been so long I saw you, where were you?” she asked him and he laughed.

 

“Work my dear, so much work recently…” he said as he was clearly happy to see the woman.

 

“Want a drink?” she asked him and he nodded. They went on the kitchen and Sowon’s mother made tea.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes, she knew they would start talking for hours now, she took Eunha’s hand and made a sign for them to left. Euha smiled and followed Sowon to her room.

 

“Wanna be alone with me?” asked Eunha with a teasing tone as she pushed Sowon against the bed making the tall girl sit down. Then she went closer to Sowon and gave her a kiss on the lips.

 

Sowon smiled and almost forgot why she asked Eunha to come with her. Before she could think straight, Eunha sat on her laps facing her and smiled as her arms circled her neck. Sowon looked at Eunah and bit her lips.

 

“You are making me crazy…” she said lowly before kissing Eunha.

 

Eunha kissed her back then when they broke the kiss to breath Sowon pushed Eunha away a little.

 

“Wait, I wanted to tell you something important…” said Sowon seriously and Eunha looked at her scared.

 

“Are you breaking up with me?” she asked sadly and Sowon immediately shook her head.

 

“No! of course not!” she quickly said. “It’s about SinB.” added the tall girl to clear things.

 

“What about SinB?” asked Eunha moving away from Sowon and sitting beside her to listen seriously.

 

Sowon hesitated. “Jackson… he’s SinB’s partner for the showcase…” she said and Eunha seemed surprise.

 

“How is she?” asked Eunha knowing how Jackson was and what he did to her before, Eunha could totally understand that it must have been scary for SinB to face him again.

 

“I don’t know, not that good but luckily Yerin was there and pushed him away.” explained Sowon. “Tomorrow I think we should all follow SinB to the dance school in case he comes back because I don’t think Yerin alone will be able to take ride of him again if he come back…”

 

Eunha nodded. “Let’s all meet after school tomorrow and go there together. You’re right if we are a little group Jackson won’t try anything.”

 

Sowon smiled at Eunha. “I love you so much.” she told her before pushing Eunha against the mattress and kissing her while lying half on top of her.

 

Suddenly the door opened and Sowon quickly sat down looking at her mother wide eyes.

 

“Yes?” asked Sowon like notyhing happened while Eunha sat back shyly looking down.

 

“Eunha’s dad is ready to leave.” just said the woman with a smirk.

 

Eunha nodded and stood up not daring to look at Sowon’s mom in the eyes.

 

“See you tomorrow at school.” said Eunha as she hurried down to meet her dad. Sowon nodded and followed her mother downstairs too, they walked Eunha and her dad to their car and watched them leave.

 

Once they were out of sight Sowon and her mother walked back in their house.

 

“Next time I will knock on the door before enter.” winked Sowon’s mom making her daughter blushing.

 

“Good night mom.” just said Sowon to her mom before she could some more and went to her room again. It felt so empty without Eunha with her. Sowon changed into her pyjama when her phone vibrated.

 

“Do you think your mom saw us?” Sowon giggled at the message from Eunha.

 

“Not sure about what she saw but she clearly know she interrupted something -_- “ send Sowon.

 

“Omg omg omg!! I won’t be able to face your mom anymore!” replied Eunha and Sowon laughed at how cute Eunha was.

 

“Lol! Don’t worry she will just tease us with that for some times then she will let it go.” Typed Sowon.

 

they exchanged some more messages before finally calling it a night and wished each other a good night before sleeping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! New chapter! A moment between the unnie line and Wonha! :)

Thank you for people who commented last chapter :) We are glad you guys are still here! :) As usual let us know what you think :)