Chapter 14

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

As SinB left, Eunha sighed. Yuju looked a the short girl worried. “Something wrong?” asked Yuju putting her hand on Eunha’s shoulder, trying to get her attention. “Is your head hurting? I think SinB have some aspirin if you want…” says Yuju as she was getting up to go search the medicine for her friend.

 

Eunha shook her head. “It’s not that. It’s Sowon...” just said Eunha finishing her breakfast and standing up to clean the table. She looked around and find everything she needed in the kitchen to wash the dishes. Yuju followed her and helped the short girl. SinB let them in her house, so they decided that they could clean a little before she came back as a thank you for letting them crash over last night..

 

While Eunha was washing the dishes, Yuju stopped behind her and gave Eunha a backhug. “It’s okay…” she whispered, reassuring her friend. “You may not remember but you had a fight yesterday, she patted Eunha’s head. Once both of you are sober and have a talk, everything will be back to normal.” explained Yuju nicely.

 

Eunha stepped away from Yuju and turned around to face the girl. “I remember everything, I wasn’t that drunk…” said Eunha a little upset now.

 

“Cutie, I remember you vomited on a car and cried until Sowon came to help you.” said Yuju scratching her head not remembering everything but clearly remembering this part.

 

Eunha frowned. “You’re not helping.” she said coldly.

 

“I’m just saying the truth.” said Yuju shaking her shoulders.

 

Eunha looked down. “I didn’t cried because I vomited…” she started. “I kinda felt bad for treating Sowon like I did…” she confessed not looking at her friend's eyes. "But I couldn’t control myself..."

 

Yuju sighed and took Eunha’s hand and took her to the living room, they sat on the couch and Yuju caressed Eunha’s forearm, encouraging her to continue.

 

Eunha looked up at Yuju and took big breath. “I was a little annoyed by something and should have talked to her before messing around with this stupid guy and hurting her with my words…”

 

Yuju nodded, she didn’t know what was the matter with the guy but she listened to her friend.

 

“Sometimes I’m tired of Sowon’s protectiveness but at the same time, I feel so safe with her.” explained Eunha. “I know she just wanted me to be safe at the club, she was scared those guys would take advantage of me, and I will never thank her enough for this but at the same time, I feel like a kid when she treat me like that… I’m a woman, just like her, not that much younger than her. I wish she could treat and see me like that…”

 

“I didn’t know you felt like that…” said Yuju, she liked to see her two friends annoying each other but at the same time it showed that they cared so much about each other. She was sad to know that this time their fight was this important. “You really need to talk to her. Sowon is an understanding person, she will get it.” encouraged Yuju with a little smile while caressing Eunha arm.

 

“What if it’s too late?” asked Eunha sadly. “Since I know her, she never let me behind like this...at least she would have woken me up to let me know that she’s leaving first.” explained the short girl. “I thought we would talk this morning and forget about this but she…” Eunha didn’t finish her sentence and Yuju hugged her again, tightly.

 

“Don’t worry, your friendship is stronger than that.” said Yuju not letting go of the small girl…but it didn’t stop Eunha from shedding a tear.

 

“Aigoo, this little bunny is crying. Please don’t cry or I will get beaten up by Sowon!” says Yuju trying to cheer Eunha up but the latter cry even more.

 

“Will she even care now?” whispered the latter while Yuju hugged her tighter to tell her everything will be fine. As Yuju trying to calm Eunha, Eunha fell asleep in Yuju arm and Yuju, didn’t want to wake up the poor girl, take a nap too while holding Eunha in her arm.

 

During that time, SinB was leaving her workplace. She walked by the doors and checked her phone, she hoped Yuju and Eunha didn’t need anything, and made themselves at home. But the only message that she got was from her mother, saying that their trip will take longer than expected so SinB will need to take care of herself tonight. She put the phone back in her bag and adjusted the strap on her shoulder, her bag was heavy, she took some math books today to propose some exercises and quickly walk out the classroom to meet her friends.

 

“That’s how you treat your best friend?” asked a voice SinB could recognize from miles away.

 

She turned around and smiled as she saw Umji, her best friend since years. They met when they were 4 and stayed friend since that time, going to the same schools and sharing everything. SinB ran to the girl and hugged her.

 

Umji laughed. “No calls for two weeks! What did this new school did to you?!” she asked breaking the hug and shaking her head.

 

SinB smiled. “I’m sorry Umji, really, lot’s of things happened to me recently.” she explained. “I’m glad to see you, I missed you so much, and I’m so sorry... I should have called before….”

 

Umji hit SinB’s shoulder playfully. “Don’t worry, I’ve been quite busy with school too.” said the girl as they started walking side by side. “So did you make friends? Are the other students nice with you?” asked Umji knowing SinB had difficulties to talk to people and make friends.

 

SinB laughed at Umji’s worried tone. “You won’t believe it but I made friends.” said SinB proud of herself. “More like I stayed around this girl I knew from the summer dance class we became good friends and she introduced me to her other friends that are nice and fun to be with.” explained SinB.

 

Umji nodded. “It’s good.” said the girl happy to know her best friend wasn’t lonely or anything. She was really worried about SinB, especially not getting any message from her.

 

SinB looked at Umji, she had missed this adorable girl so much. “You should meet them, you will really like them!” said SinB happily. “What are you doing today?” she asked her best friend.

 

“I was hoping to spend the day with my best friend.” said Umji nonchalantly. SinB’s smile grew wider. “Of course, only if you have free time and want to hang out with me.” winked Umji.

 

SinB kept nodding all excited. “Of course I do!!! And I will introduce you to my new friends!!” she said now jumping up and down beside Umji who laughed before jumping with her making them both looking like crazy girls.

 

As they were heading home, Umji was wondering how were SinB's new friends and how would she meet them. “You are planning to invite them over?” asked Umji.

 

“Euh? Oh! No they are actually at my house waiting for me to head home.” said SinB which surprised Umji. SinB would not leave her friends at her house unless they are super close to her or her parents, like her for exemple.

 

“Umma isn’t home?” asked Umji. They have been best friend since they were a young age, so they called each other's mothers umma too.

 

“No, she’s on a trip with daddy, should be back tomorrow.” responded SinB.

 

“Ah, I see” they kept talking about school and friends on the way home. Umji noticed that SinB seems very happy in the new school. She was glad for the girl, she worried for nothing.

 

As they got home, SinB opened the door wanting to search for the girls and found them sleeping on the sofa cuddling each other. SinB found it cute but at the same time, she wished that she was in Eunha position.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Us again!

Are you surprise? :D We decided to post today too since we heard that Gfriend is making a comeback on Aug 1st !!! We are so excited!! So we decided to post another chapter today! :) 

Yuju & Eunha moment!! Anyone know what is the name of this ship?? I try google-ing it but I got nothing :( 

And! Our maknae Umji is out!! I was surprise no one mentioned about Umji!! But here she is! :) 

Let us know what you think!! Thank you for all the comments!! =D <3