Chapter 160

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next morning, the girls showed up as usual but Yerin was nowhere to be found. SinB sighed, she was playing with her food.

 

“Is my food really that disgusting that you are poking hole into it and not eating it?” asked Sowon confused.

 

SinB looked at Sowon confused then looked at her food and frowned. “No no, mianhe, it’s good.”

 

“What’s wrong?” asked Eunha, worried.

 

SinB sighed. “Just… I don’t know… seem like Yerin is pissed at me…” said SinB sadly.

 

“Why? Did you offend her?” asked Sowon in which SinB glared at her.

 

“Not that I know of but it seem like that’s the case…” she answered and Sowon seemed surprised.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Eunha.

 

“Last time, when you girls went up to cook, Yerin asked me about you two, and when I told her that you two are dating, she seemed offended.” explained SinB which made everyone confused.

 

“What do you mean SinB? She didn’t look offended at all when we were teasing them.” said Umji.

 

SinB nodded. “Exactly, so I don’t know what went wrong… and then she brought back the past where I broke the friendship with her…” continued SinB looking down as she remembered this moment.

 

“What broke the friendship with her?” asked Eunha frowning.

 

SinB looked up at her. “Ah… you weren’t here… Yuju… really hated her and… wanted me to cut ties with her… so I did…” said SinB slowly as she was ashamed of what she did.

 

Eunha frowned. “What do you mean ask you to cut ties with her and you did? No one can make you choose who you want to cut ties with no?” asked Eunha not understanding.

 

SinB frowned not knowing what to answer, Eunha was right and SinB still blamed herself for doing that to her.

 

“It’s either she cut ties with Yerin, a friend that she didn’t know much back then or her crush ar bunny. What do you think she would chose?” asked Sowon making it more clear for Eunha to understand the whole picture. Eunha nodded, finally understanding.

 

“Wow… I didn’t know… Yuju would do that… but then…” said Eunha as she looked down. “Considering how she blame everything on SinB and listen to Jackson and how she chose him over all of us...I guess I can understand…”

 

SinB frowned and nodded.

 

“Mianhe SinB, I didn’t mean what I said before…” excused Eunha in which SinB smiled and shook her head.

 

“Don’t worry about it, technically you're right. I shouldn’t have do that and look at what this bring me…” said SinB regretting listening to Yuju’s will all this time just to please her.

 

Then SinB felt a hug from the side and looked at Umji. “Don’t worry SinB ar, Yerin is a caring and understanding girl, we all know that. She has always been there for you, maybe she’s just upset at something for now, give her some time.” said Umji in a reassuring tone.

 

SinB nodded and stood up as they washed the dishes and headed to school. As she got to the entrance, she saw Jackson and Yuju there, holding hand and talking.

 

“Is Yuju ok?” suddenly asked Sowon which made Eunha and SinB confused as they looked at the couple, not understanding. Then SinB noticed that it seemed like Yuju wanted to leave but Jackson was holding her wrist tight.

 

“Whatever, it’s her problem, she doesn’t want to talk to us.” said Eunha crossing her arms on her chest and looking away from the couple to ignore them.

 

Both Sowon and SinB frowned. “I’m sure you don’t think that...” said SinB in which Eunha frowned.

 

Then Sowon frowned too. “What can we do…?” she asked not liking to see Yuju in this situation even after everything she did to them.

 

SinB sighed. “I don’t think I’m ready to confront Jackson ...so…” she looked at Sowon and Eunha. “Maybe you two could help her?” she asked unsure and scared.

 

“But how…?” asked Eunha scared too as she held Sowon’s arm. “I don’t really want to approach him neither…” she said as she looked up at Sowon worried.

 

“What about you Eunha calling Yuju and tell her to meet up with me because we have an assignment due…?” asked SinB as she was thinking about a way to get Yuju away from Jackson.

 

Eunha frowned. “Why don’t you call her?” she asked back confused.

 

SinB frowned. “I think she deleted my # or block me…” said SinB looking down. “It wouldn’t surprise me at all if she did.” she added knowing how Yuju was.

 

Eunha pouted. “She’s also super mad at me, I doubt she would answer me either you know.” said Eunha and SinB was about to argue back but Sowon sighed.

 

The tall girl looked away from the couple to look at SinB and Eunha. “Ok, you two can stop arguing, Yuju went in already.” she stated and the girls looked at each other then sighed and nodded.

 

Sowon giggled. “Both of you clearly care about Yuju but both of you are too scared to help her...” she said as they started to walk inside.

 

As they were walking to their building they crossed the yard and saw Yerin. “Hey Yerin!” said Sowon in which Yerin turned around and smiled.

 

“Good morning Sowon, Eunha...” then she looked at SinB then looked back at Sowon. “Sorry, I’m running late, got to go.” she said then she left quickly.

 

SinB frowned. “She… didn’t even want to say hi to me…” said SinB sadly.

 

Sowon and Eunha looked at each other and frowned. “But she doesn’t start class until like an hour no?” asked Sowon remembering Yerin schedule as they checked each other schedule so much in the past to go pick up SinB.

 

“You too no SinB?” asked Eunha.

 

SinB nodded then walked toward the science building after saying bye to the couple. As she got there, she found Yerin sitting on a bench by herself with her earplug on.

 

SinB took her cell phone and messaged her. “Good morning Yerin, can we talk??” she typed then she looked at Yerin opening her eyes and checking her phone then lock it without replying. SinB frowned, Yerin was clearly ignoring her.

 

SinB text her again. “Come on, it’s not nice to ignore people. Isn’t that what you taught Yejun? :)” typed again SinB insisting to make Yerin react and talk to her.

 

SinB saw that Yerin stared at the message and sighed. “I’m not ignoring you.” answered Yerin locking her phone again and closing her eyes again to listen to her music.

 

SinB sighed and walked toward Yerin. She poked her gently. Yerin opened her eyes and looked at her surprised to see her in front of her.

 

“Then can we talk?” asked SinB.

 

Yerin looked at her phone and turned off the music then she took out her earphone and looked up at SinB frowning. “I thought we talked yesterday already.” just said Yerin.

 

“Can’t we talk again? Aren’t we friends?” asked SinB, unsure.

 

Yerin stared at SinB. “Look, if I was not clear enough yesterday, I ask you to stay away from me, I don’t think I can treat you like before anymore.” said coldly Yerin.

 

“I understand that you are upset at me, but at least let me understand what exactly you are upset at me for.” said SinB frustrated.

 

“If you can’t even figure that out on your own, I honestly don’t think you deserve me to be your friend.” simply stated Yerin.

 

SinB gulped. “But… I really thought hard about it, and I really really can’t understand…” said SinB sincerely.

 

Yerin shook her head. “I feel like you are taking me for granted.” she said looking down.

 

SinB frowned. “What? No!!” she explained as she sat beside Yerin to be closer to her.

 

“At least you did! You never took me as your real friend, or at least in the beginning. Only when you and Yuju’s relationship is ruin that you consider me as one!” said Yerin looking at SinB in the eyes.

 

SinB frowned. “What are you talking about?!” asked SinB raising her voice in frustration, she was totally lost and confused. The more she talked with Yerin the more she was lost.

 

“Just shut up SinB!” said Yerin exasperated as SinB was a little shocked that Yerin talked to her like that. “I don’t want to think about it, so just, leave me alone!” said Yerin mad and SinB frowned. “You are all better now, you don’t need me by your side. Sowon, Eunha and Umji are there for you. One more, one less it doesn’t matter...” said Yerin more calmly now and SinB could even hear sadness in her voice. Yerin looked away and stood up. “And I repeat one more time, stop talking to me.” she added as she finally walked away.

 

SinB eyes were teary, she was so confused and her heart was hurting so much. It felt like she got stab as she watched Yerin walk away from her.

 

At the end of the school, SinB sighed, she didn’t pay attention in class at all, she was only thinking about Yerin. She decided to not show up at the dance school today since her partner wouldn’t be there anyways and she wasn’t ready to face Yerin so she messaged the girls to let her know that she would be in her basement.

 

SinB walked up the stair to her room to get changed into comfortable clothes to dance. She put a light blue legging and a black tank top over a bra sport.

 

She went into the washroom as she looked at the mirror, it reminded her of Yerin, the first time they stood there where Yerin was hiding her eyes and making faces. It was the time where Yerin managed to help SinB overcome her fear toward the mirror.

 

She walked down and looked at the kitchen, remembering Yerin cooking and teaching her scientist stuff then she went downstair, revealing her dancing room. The time where Sowon, Umji and Yerin covered the mirrors with dark curtains.

 

SinB was teary again, she missed Yerin and she didn’t understand what she did to make her lose such a good friend. She really regretted what she did in the past and it seemed like karma was biting her back. Everything seemed to good for her, how she hurt Yerin and she was always protecting her. How she pushed Yerin away but Yerin would always be there for her and caring her. Yerin was there for her in all her misery.

 

SinB sighed as she put on the music and started to dance. She was doing her warm up then started to dance for the showcase song. As she danced, she was able to get rid of Yerin in her head but the moment she stopped and laid on the floor, breathing hard, Yerin popped up in her head again.

 

As the door open, SinB remember how Yerin ran toward her and held her tight, but then she only saw Sowon there.

 

“Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m not Yerin.” simply said Sowon seeing the disappointed look on SinB’s face and guessing right away who SinB was expecting to see.

 

SinB rolled her eyes and ignored the comment.

 

“How’s practice?” asked Eunha nicely as she entered behind Sowon and smiled at SinB.

 

SinB nodded and smiled back. “It’s going okay, I know the steps well now, I just need to practice with the partner to see how it is.” she explained as she looked down.

 

“How will the dance be?” asked Sowon worried.

 

SinB frowned. “Actually, the dance has a lot of very close body interactions, he would actually have to hug me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist and stuff. I’m a bit worried…” said SinB honestly.

 

Sowon frowned. “Do you want to... practice?” she asked unsure.

 

SinB looked at Sowon confused.

 

“If you want, you can teach me some dance moves of the guy and we can try it out first? At least, to see if you are ready to get that close with anyone…?” asked Sowon hesitating.
 

SinB nodded. “Yeah, why not, it’s a good idea..” she finally said then SinB opened the video and let Sowon and Eunha watch it with her and she started to teach Sowon some moves on what to do.

 

As they started to do some close interactions together, SinB shivered.

 

Sowon frowned. “You okay?” asked Sowon as she took her hands away from SinB’s waist but SinB took Sowon’s hands back and put them back on her body trying to focus on the dance only.

 

“Just… my whole body shiver and feel scared…” she explained swallowing hard. “Let’s try again…” she said and Sowon nodded as they moved together and Sowon hugged her from behind now but stopped as she saw SinB was clearly uncomfortable.

 

Sowon took a step away. “SinB…?”

 

SinB looked up at her. “It’s just weird, like as we dance it doesn’t feel like when we hug or anything it’s more intense and my body react weirdly, I can’t control it…”

 

Eunha frowned. “But it’s Sowon… not a stranger… How will you do it tomorrow…?” she asked not understanding how SinB would do if just dancing with Sowon was already difficult for her.

 

SinB frowned. “Let’s practice some more… until I don’t feel it anymore…?” she asked and Sowon nodded.

 

Then Umji walked in. “Are you sure you will be okay with that buddy?” she asked worried as she hear their conversation.

 

SinB looked down. “No choice… I promised Jiyoon unnie… we will have to try it out…” answered SinB and Umji nodded not totally reassured.

 

The girls looked at each other and each one of them take their turn to do some moves with SinB to make her reassured no matter how close she have to dance with someone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!! How are you all? 

SinB is still sad about Yerin and Eunha was told about what happened with SinB and Yerin before because of Yuju. What do you think of Eunha comment on no one can force someone to cut ties? What do you think SinB should do and what will happen next?

As usual! let us know! :)