Chapter 17

The Innocent Story Of SinB

On monday morning when SinB arrived at the university she was in a good mood, she had spent the best weekend of her life. She went out with Yuju to a club, slept in the same bed and get to introduce her best friend that she had missed a lot to her new friends and they seemed to be able to become friends. Therefore, even if she was very tired after this exciting weekend, SinB was very happy.

 

She walked to their table to eat her morning snack before going to class and smiled at Yuju who was already here with Sowon. The girls were silent so SinB hesitated. “Are you feeling better Yuju?” she asked the girl before sitting beside her.

 

Yuju nodded. “Yeah, thanks.” she said with a smile. SinB smiled too, she liked Yuju’s smile so much.

 

Realising this SinB shook her head. “And you Sowon?” she asked the tall girl, she haven’t talked to Sowon since the last phone call they had...

 

“I’m fine.” she answered looking at her food but not eating anything. She looked up at Yuju and pushed her snacks to her. “Give this to Eunha when she arrives, I have to go.” she said and stood up leaving Yuju and SinB at the table.

 

SinB looked at Yuju. “Is she really fine?” she asked and Yuju shook her shoulders.

 

“I don’t know, they are starting to annoy me with their stupid fight.” said Yuju sighing. “What’s wrong with these two, isn’t it a little bit too much to be mad at each other just for this?” she asked sadly. “I just want my group of friend back, since this weekend they avoid each other and so I can’t enjoy time with my friends anymore…” pouted Yuju.

 

SinB nodded, it was true that this morning without Sowon and Eunha’s old married couple attitude wasn’t as much animated as usually but SinB understood Sowon. She was a little mad when Yuju flirted with that guy at the club but she also knew Yuju drank a lot and didn’t knew what she was doing.

 

She was cut in her thoughts when Eunha arrived, the short girl looked around and sat on Sowon’s seat. “Morning.” she said taking the snack in front of Yuju.

 

“Morning.” said Yuju looking at Eunha. “Did you do the homework for today?” she asked Eunha who nodded.

 

“Yeah, did it yesterday, it wasn’t that long.” she explained while looking around for the second time. “Isn’t Sowon here?” she asked sadness written all over her cute face.

 

Yuju took her bag. “She seemed busy, but she left her food for you.” explained the girl before opening her notebook. “Can I see your homework, I’m not sure about my answers…” she said pouting and Eunha gave Yuju her work.

 

“She’s avoiding me…” said Eunha in a sigh. Neither girls responded, they didn’t know what to say because it really seemed like Sowon was running away from the short girl.

 

“Give her some time…” said SinB with a reassuring smile but Eunha just nodded and focused on her food. SinB had never seen the short girl so silent.

 

Then SinB looked at Yuju and rolled her eyes, when would Yuju do her homework without copying anybody? Wondered SinB with a smile. But at the same time it was hard to say no to Yuju.

 

While Yuju was busy with Eunha’s work, SinB remembered she had to talk to Yerin. She excused herself and left the girls, it wouldn’t be long, she just wanted to apologize for leaving without a word and thanks the girl for protecting her at the club.

 

Like always, she found Yerin around the vending machine. She smiled and approached her.

 

“Hey!” said SinB shyly tapping Yerin’s shoulder.

 

The girl turned to her. “Hey SinB, how are you?” she asked looking around. “You’re not with your bodyguard today?” she asked and SinB laughed, she was talking about Yuju of course.

 

“No.” she said hitting Yerin’s arm playfully. “And she’s not my bodyguard.” said SinB looking at Yerin’s eyes. “Shouldn’t I call you the bodyguard?” she asked with a smirk. “Because I remember how you saved me from that creepy guy.” she explained and Yerin smiled at her.

 

“No problem, I hate when guys don’t get when a girl isn’t interested or comfortable with them.” she said sincerely. “That’s why I helped you, I would have done it for any girl.” she explained.

 

SinB nodded. “Well thank you for your help and sorry for leaving so suddenly…”

 

“At first, when you suddenly disappeared, I was worried that the guy kidnapped you.” joked Yerin making SinB laugh again. “But then I saw you left with your friends, so I stopped worrying.” she gave SinB her signature smile.

 

SinB laughed. “Yeah they were pretty drunk…” she said and Yerin laughed with her.

 

A boy called for Yerin, she turned around and nodded to him. SinB was a little disappointed to see the girl leave already. Yerin smiled at SinB. “I have to go.” she said putting her hand on SinB’s shoulder. “See you around.”

 

SinB nodded while watching Yerin walking away and realized she didn’t know anything about the chemistry girl. As she came back to the table, Yuju and Eunha already left to go to their class. SinB sighed, she wished Yerin could be her friend and get along with Yuju so she could spend time with both of them. She also wished Yerin was her friend so she could introduce her to Umji. But right now she didn’t know if she could call Yerin her friend…

 

SinB’s head was starting to hurt at the end of the day, all this calculation was killing her. Then, she saw Sowon and walked to the tall girl.

 

“Hey Sowon, did you see Yuju?” asked SinB looking around.

 

“She will be there in a second.” said Sowon looking at her phone. “She just texted me.” explained the tall girl.

 

Yuju arrived, she seemed in a better mood than before and it made SinB happier instantly. “Yuju-ah!” said SinB taking the girl arms. “Ready for your study session?” she asked smiling and Yuju nodded. She was so cute.

 

“Study session?” asked Sowon frowning, “I thought we were doing something after”.

 

“SinB agreed to help me study tonight, I have a test tomorrow and don’t understand anything.” explained Yuju to the tall girl. “SinB tutor some kids on weekend so it’s kind of her job! She’s super good at it.” added Yuju happy, “Do you want to join us?”.

 

“Oh I see.” said Sowon looking at SinB then at Yuju. “Where are you doing the study?” she asked.

 

“I wanted to go to SinB’s house but she said we would be better in the library, since I won’t “behaved” explained Yuju rolling her eyes in which SinB nodded.

 

“You know how Yuju is, always playing around. When we are at my house, she would just go curl in my bed or ask to play game or do anything that’s not studying.” says SinB while laughing a bit in which Yuju pouted.

 

“But..studying is BORINGGGG!!!” exclaimed Yuju which made them giggle at her cute expression.

 

They walked through the university entrance when SinB’s eyes caught someone she knew perfectly.

 

“Umji?!” she asked running to the girl. Umji looked up and smiled at her and hugged her before greeting Yuju.

 

Sowon walked to them and looked at Umji. As SinB was going to introduce Umji, Sowon quickly held her hand out to greet Umji. “Hi, I’m Sowon.”

 

“Umji.” said SinB’s best friend with a smile and shook Sowon's hand.

 

“Waa..so professional, that’s so not you Sowon!” laughed Yuju in which she received a glare.

 

“Yuju ar, you have been picking fight with me all morning, do you want to die in your sleep?” said Sowon with a glare in which Yuju just zipped and hid behind SinB.

 

“What are you doing here?” asked SinB surprised but happy to see her bestie. “Did we agree to meet each other because if yes, then I forgot about it…” confessed SinB with a pout.

 

Umji laughed. “No, I texted you earlier, I’m here for Eunha.” explained Umji. “She called me and wanted to meet.” she said as SinB took her phone out of her pocket.

 

“Oh I didn’t see your message.” said SinB reading the cute text Umji send her. “My phone was on silent mode.”

 

Umji nodded with a smile and her phone rang. She answered and smiled. “Yeah, I’m in front.” she said and Sowon was staring at Umji with a frown. “Where?” she asked confused. “Oh okay, I’m coming, don’t move.” she said before hanging up. “I have to go.” smiled Umji hugging SinB one last time.

 

“Umji-ya.” said SinB taking her best friend had before she left. “We will study at the library, come join us if you want.”

 

Umji nodded with a smile. “Yeah if Eunha is okay with it we will join you later.” she said and walked away, waving at SinB.

 

Sowon turned SinB around to make the girl facing her. “Who is that girl?” she asked frowning.

 

“It’s my best friend Umji.” said SinB a little scared by Sowon tone of voice.

 

“How come she’s meeting up with Eunha?” she asked as her frown disappeared to be replace by a sad look.

 

Yuju arched an eyebrow. “You would know if you were not avoiding Eunha since friday night.” she said wanting to make Sowon react and talk to Eunha again instead of avoiding the short girl.

 

“I’m not avoiding her!” said Sowon on a defensive tone.

 

“Yeah right.” said Yuju sarcastically.

 

Sowon looked at Yuju and frowned again. “Anyway, good luck with your studies.” she said before walking away.

 

SinB sighed. “Why were you so mean? You could talk to her more nicely...” she asked Yuju.

 

Yuju took SinB’s arm as they walked away from the university to go to the library. “I just want to wake her up, she had to talk to Eunha, that’s all.” she explained and SinB nodded.

 


 

Here is the new chap! Enjoy ;)
Like always, let us know what you guys think!