Chapter 26

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

As the girls were sitting, drinking some fruit juice, they heard people arguing and shouting. They all turned their head, and SinB saw Yerin, facing a guy, taller than her, but the chemistry girl seemed unimpressed.

 

“You clearly know who I’m talking about! Don’t play dumb!! You were dancing with her!!” said the guy who’s back was facing the girls while pushing Yerin’s shoulder.

 

Yerin shook her head and crossed her arms on her chest. “You will have to try again, nicer this time.” smirked Yerin.

 

“I just wanna challenge her, she beats my high score in the game!! I just want to have some fun and prove that I’m better than her.” explained the guy and SinB understood he was talking about her. Maybe another person that was shocked by SinB’s dancing skills and wanted to compete against her.

 

Yuju patted SinB’s back. “Isn’t it the guy that harassed you earlier?” she asked frowning as they walked closer recalling that people mentioned that they saw SinB dancing before. Was it with Yerin that Sinb danced? Wondered Yuju as they approached them, SinB gave a better look at the stranger.

 

“Oh right, that’s him again... “ realised SinB frowning too.

 

The guy started yelling at Yerin, blocking her way out, so SinB decided to join the girl. She couldn’t let this guy annoy her friend because of her. Her friend, it was nice to call Yerin her friend. She walked to them and stopped beside Yerin who looked at her with a smile. The guy smiled too.

 

“I was looking for you, I wan-”

 

“I told you no already.” cut SinB with an angry look. The girls approached to the scene too. “What don’t you understand?” she asked him. “I will not dance with you, I’m here to dance with my friends.” she explained. “Go dance by yourself and stop harassing me and my friends now.”

 

It was the first time SinB stood up like that, facing someone and telling them what she really wanted. It felt good and it was even feeling better thinking she was standing up for her friend.

 

The guy hesitated, he looked at SinB, then at Yerin and finally Sowon took a step closer to SinB, he looked over and saw the other girls looking at him. They were six against him, he sighed and turned around leaving them alone.

 

“I hope he left for good this time.” said Umji her hands on SinB’s shoulders.

 

“I think he won’t come back.” smiled Yerin. Suddenly, a guy ran to Yerin, touching her face, looking if she was fine. “I’m fine, I’m fine.” laughed Yerin, pushing the boy’s hands away from her face.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked worried. “I heard a guy was harassing you, so I ran to check on you.” he explained to Yerin. “I told you to stay with us.” he added and Yerin rolled her eyes.

 

“I was hungry, I won’t ask you to follow me everytime I want to buy some food?!” asked Yerin making him laugh.

 

“Why are you always so hungry then?!” he asked back and this time it was Yerin that laughed before shaking her head. “So you’re sure you’re okay?” he asked again.

 

“Yeah I’m totally fine!” nodded Yerin like a little kid. “SinB and her friends helped me get rid of this annoying guy.” explained Yerin. “Really, don’t worry Oppa…”

 

He looked at SinB, smiled at her and bowed his head politely to thanks the girls.

 

Yerin smiled with her cute eyes smile. “Thank you my bodyguard.” winked Yerin to SinB before excusing herself and leaving with the guy to join their friends.

 

Sowon and Eunha looked at SinB. “What was that? Who was that guy?” asked Sowon worried.

 

SinB shook her shoulders. “I think he’s Yerin’s boyfriend.” she said not really knowing but she saw Yerin with that guy all the time. And they seemed very close.

 

Sowon laughed and Eunha roller her eyes. “Not the nice guy, the bad guy, the one that was harassing this girl!” said the short girl looking at SinB and waiting for an explanation. “What happened, he harassed you too?”

 

SinB nodded but she didn’t had the time to explain because Umji was already talking. “He came to us earlier because he wanted to dance with SinB because she’s very good, he insisted and wasn’t asking nicely so Yuju protected SinB and send him away but he was still looking for SinB I think.” explained Umji now looking at SinB who nodded. “Yeah, I heard something about me beating his high score, he probably wanted revenge...”

 

“Yeah, but I think he understood now.” said SinB looking over at Yuju but the girl walked away to get another juice, when she came back to them, she was texting on her phone, ignoring the conversation.

 

They all decided to continue enjoying the festival, SinB had fun until she realized that Yuju was very silent. Yuju didn’t said anything since they helped Yerin with that guy and SinB understood she was mad because of the chemistry girl. SinB took Yuju’s arm and they walked away from the group.

 

“Mianhe…” said SinB and Yuju looked up at her frowning.

 

“Why you didn’t tell me you spend time with her?” asked Yuju straight forward facing SinB.

 

SinB looked down. “I was supposed to come with Umji but then she had something to do… I was just walking around and then she saw me alone so she decided to spend some time with me while waiting for you girls.” Yuju kept staring at SinB still waiting for the answer that she was looking for. “I know you don’t like her, I didn’t want you to be mad at me…” explained SinB acting all cute hoping to make Yuju smile.

 

Yuju sighed. “Why do you like her so much?!” she asked sadly.

 

SinB hesitated. “And why do you hate her so much?” she asked back making Yuju frown. “Don’t tell me it’s just because the chemistry kids are arrogant people. I know you better than that! You wouldn’t hate something if there wasn’t an important reason.” added SinB seriously. “What happened between you two?”

 

Yuju frowned and took a step away. “It’s none of your business. I already told you she’s not a good person, now if you don’t want to listen, then it’s up to you.” said Yuju taking her phone and taping something. Before SinB could say anything “You know what?” Yuju asked angry. “Have fun, I’m leaving. Say goodbye to the girls for me.” she said coldly and left.

 

SinB was so confused and so hurt, she just watched the girl walking away, not knowing what to do. Should she run after Yuju or let her some space…? She wanted to cry.

 

Feeling a hand on her arm SinB looked beside her and saw Umji. “She’s mad at me…” said SinB sadly. “I just wanted to know…”

 

Umji caressed her back. “She’s your friend, she won’t be mad forever.” smiled Umji. “And you’re awesome, she won't be able to live long without you!” winked Umji to her best friend that smiled a bit at her.

 

“You’re the best Umji-ya.” said SinB hugging the girl before joining Sowon and Eunha that were arguing about which food they should buy.

 

“No, we can’t cut it in half, there will be a big and a small piece.” said Eunha pouting, making Sowon laugh. “I know you, you will eat the biggest piece of food like always!” added Eunha hitting Sowon’s arm playfully.

 

“But I’m taller than you so I need to eat more than you.” explained Sowon like it was logical. But Eunha was still pouting. “Okay, this time the biggest piece will be for you.” conceded Sowon smiling as Eunha looked at her with a bright smile.

 

SinB and Umji watched them going to the food stand, hand in hand and Umji sighed. “Do you think they realise how happy they made each other?” she asked and SinB chuckled.

 

“I don’t know.” she said taking Umji’s arm in hers. “But I know that, without you by my side, I wouldn’t be happy either!” in which Umji rolled her eyes.

 

“Yeah yeah, keep talking sweetly to me SinB, as if it could affect me! But one thing for sure is that I’m hungry too.” she said and they followed Sowon and Eunha to the food stand.

​​​​​------------------------------------------------

Wow!  The number of comments totally surprise us for last chapt!!  Glad people enjoy sinju as much as sinrin & wonha!  Hows this chap?? Sinju got into a fight.  :( what will happen now??