Chapter 139

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day, SinB was waiting at the library door for Sowon to come get her as they were going to head to the dance school to see Jiyoon while Umji would meet them there directly.

 

SinB sighed, Sowon wasn’t there yet. There were a lot of people walking by her, from time to time she would feel scared, so she would keep checking her phone, trying to distract herself and hopefully she would get a message from Sowon.

 

As she was waiting, suddenly she got knock on the shoulder by a stranger. SinB panicked and jumped back, hugging herself while the boy just looked at her and apologized then walked away.

 

SinB tried to calm down, she kept trying to breath in and breathe out like how Yerin and Umji taught her. But it was no success, she was sensing a lot of people staring at her. Then she saw a shadow in front of her, she was hoping it was Sowon but to her surprise it was another familiar figure.

 

“SinB?” asked Eunha.

 

SinB looked up, feeling relieved seeing her friend, was she her friend? she didn’t know anymore, but she still feel safer.

 

“Eunha…” said SinB.

 

“Are you okay?” asked Eunha worried, seeing SinB uneasy.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah… just… I don’t feel too good today…” lied SinB.

 

Eunha nodded and held her arm. “Want to go sit at the bench?” asked Eunha nicely and SinB nodded, holding onto Eunha and sitting down.

 

“So..how was your day?” asked Eunha looking at SinB who still felt uneasy.

 

“Was..okay..you?”

 

“Was a bit long...my class got canceled so I was just wandering around…” answered Eunha looking down while kicking her feet.

 

“Oh...Where’s Yuju?” asked SinB curious, since they day they all fight, Eunha was always with Yuju plus Eunha was kinda shy so she wasn’t the type to stay alone.

 

“She didn’t come to class today.”

 

“Is she okay? Is she sick?” asked SinB worried now.

 

Eunha looked at SinB. “No she’s fine.” said Eunha quickly seeing SinB was worried. “She’s fine.” she repeated slower. “It’s her and Jackson months anniversary so she wanted to surprise him. So she took today off to prepare it…” explained Eunha which made SinB frown. Yuju was skipping class for Jackson. SinB sighed.

 

Eunha looked at SinB. “You should let it go SinB.” which made SinB confused, did Eunha find out her feelings for Yuju??

 

“Jackson…” clarified Eunha. “I know you like him… but you should forget about him. I’m sure you will find someone better.” explained Eunha nicely which made SinB frown.

 

“Jackson???” asked SinB with a disgusted face, just saying his name made her want to vomit. “No way I like him!! He’s not good for Yuju!! He’s a ...” then SinB stopped herself, seeing Eunha’s confused look. “You won’t believe me anyways… so… forget it.” sighed SinB looking down. “Just please… look after Yuju.” she added in a low whisper but Eunha heard it.

 

“SinB!” called Yerin.

 

SinB looked up and saw Yerin walking toward them. She smiled, she missed Yerin.

 

“Sowon called me saying she had a project to do so she can’t get you but she couldn’t reach you…” said Yerin which made SinB confused. She looked at her phone then her eyes widened, her phone went on silent, Sowon probably tried to call when she was talking to Eunha.

 

Yerin smiled at Eunha. “Hello Eunha.”

 

Eunha returned the smile. “Hi Yerin.”

 

“So, let’s go?” asked Yerin putting her hand out for SinB to hold but as SinB was about to held it, they heard a familiar voice.

 

“Yerin ar.” called Yerin’s friend.

 

“Oppa! What’s up?” asked Yerin smiling at him.

 

“We had so much fun yesterday with you! We wanted to see if you want to hang out again now! We can study a bit together and go skating?” asked the boy nicely.

 

Yerin looked at SinB then back to him and shook her head. “No oppa, I’m hanging out with SinB today.”

 

“Oh… I see… that’s sad… I’ll let them know then. Try to join us later ok?” said the boy nicely then SinB decided to talk.

 

“Wait, Yerin ar, Eunha will send me to the dance school. You go enjoy yourself ok?” suddenly voiced out SinB then she dragged Eunha away leaving Yerin and the boy behind.

 

As she was out of Yerin sight. She let go of Eunha’s hand. The poor girl was breathing loudly. “SinB?” asked Eunha confused, still trying to get her air.

 

SinB looked down. “Mianhe Eunha to drag you in this. I’ll go now. Have a great day.”

 

Eunha looked at SinB confused. “I’m confused… you didn’t want Yerin to go with you?” asked the short girl.

 

SinB smiled bitterly at Eunha. “I don’t want to disturb her hanging out with her friends just to be with me. Anyways I got to do.” said SinB then she quickly left before Eunha could ask her more questions.

 

As SinB walk out, she saw lots of people. She looked down and sighed. She saw someone who just got out of the taxi, so she quickly got in and asked the driver to send her to the dance school. Luckily, it was a girl driver thought SinB.

 

As she got there, she saw Umji sitting at the bench already. As Umji saw SinB, she was confused looking behind the girl, looking for someone else to get out of the taxi but SinB closed the door and the taxi left. SinB was alone.

 

“I thought Eunha was sending you here?” asked Umji and then SinB shook her head. “She had something to do suddenly so I told her to go.” lied SinB earning a suspicious look from Umji.

 

“You took the taxi?”

 

SinB nodded. “There were too many people and… Eunha wasn’t with me so… I took the cab, luckily it was a woman.” she smiled and Umji just nodded, feeling suspicious.

 

“Let’s go!” said SinB holding Umji. Umji sighed, she knew she wouldn’t get any answers from SinB.

 

As they got in, they saw Jiyoon teaching the kids, but as she saw SinB and Umji, she gave them sign to come in.

 

“Look who’s here!” exclaimed Jiyoon pointing at the door as the kids turned around and jumped excitedly.

 

“SinB sunbae!!” they all went to hug SinB which made the latter smile, she patted their heads gently, glad to see they were happy to see her. “Hey kids, are we listening well to Jiyoon unnie?” then all the kids said yes in unison.

 

“Okay, group go take a 15 minutes break.” said Jiyoon as the kids all ran out.

 

SinB and Umji approached Jiyoon.

 

“How are you girls?” asked Jiyoon.

 

Umji smiled back. “We are good, just very busy with the school exams.” explained Umji.

 

Jiyoon nodded. “Yeah, I was worry about that. SinB, will you be okay to perform at the showcase with all these exams?” asked Jiyoon clearly annoyed if SinB couldn’t.

 

Umji eyes widened, this was the perfect chance to withdraw.

 

SinB looked at Jiyoon and frowned. “I… I’m actually not sure… Exams are coming up and I’m a bit behind…” confessed SinB sincerely.

 

Jiyoon looked shocked. “You behind in your school? That’s rare. Aren’t you always on top of your stuff SinB?” asked Jiyoon.

 

SinB looked down. “Yeah… but… a lot has happened and I am falling behind…” just said SinB not wanting to have to explain everything.

 

Jiyoon frowned. “Ah… I see… so you want to cancel your performance?” asked Jiyoon in a disappointing tone.

 

SinB gulped, she really wanted to perform but at the same time she didn't want to. “I…” then Umji cut in.

 

“I don’t think she knows yet. She will have to catch up with her school work and everything. If she fall behind, her parent won’t be happy. Can she let you know in a later time?” asked Umji nicely.

 

 

 

Jiyoon frowned but nodded. “Yeah… I guess. But it would be a disappointment if you don’t show up… everyone is so excited to hear that you are back.”

 

Then they hear the door open, they turned around and saw Yejun smiling at them and ran toward SinB.

 

“SinB noona!!!” she jumped into SinB embrace.

 

SinB smiled “Hello Yejunnie.” she answered happy to see him here. “I hope you’re not skipping your class for coming here see me?” she asked him and he giggled while shaking his head.

 

“No noona, I was in a break!” he said happily and SinB smiled at him.

 

“Good boy.” she told him messing his hair a little and putting him back down so he could politely greet everyone, then he turned again to look at SinB.

 

“Noona noona! I can’t wait to see you perform!” he said excitedly. “Let me show you what I learn!!” said Yejun as he started shaking his body and dancing which made the girls laugh. He was so adorable.

 

“So so so how was it SinB noona?!” he asked with his eyes full of hope.

 

SinB squatted down and patted his head. “Our Yejunnie is the best! People won’t need to look at noona performing because Yejun have stole the spotlight!”

 

Yejun pouted. “No way! SinB noona can’t be replace! SinB noona is the best dancer eevvvveerrrrr! I can’t wait to see you dance on the stage!!!” he exclaimed jumping up onto SinB arms again.

 

SinB picked him up then looked down. “Yejun ar… noona might not be able to perform… this year...” said SinB with difficulty.

 

Yejun frowned and jumped off SinB. “But SinB noona promised that she would dance!!”

 

SinB looked down again. “Mianhe Yejun, noona…” tried to explain SinB feeling guilty to make the young boy look so hurt by her action.

 

But before she could explain, Yejun ran out of the room leaving SinB sighing.

 

Umji patted SinB’s back. “He will be okay… don’t worry.”

 

Jiyoon approached the girls and nodded. “Yeah, it will be fine SinB. Just go catch up on your studies so that you can perform!” teased Jiyoon which SinB faked a smile to Jiyoon.

 

“I will try my best.” she answered then they left the building.

 

As they were out, they saw Yejun with Yerin.

 

“Yerin? I thought you were hanging out with your friends?” asked SinB frowning.

 

Yerin smiled. “No no, I have to pick this kid up today. So no point on hanging with them for a bit then leave. Plus I wanted to spend some time with you girls.” said Yerin nicely then she patted Yejun’s head. “What’s wrong with my kiddo?” she asked seeing him pouting, bend down lifting Yejun’s face so the boy was looking at her.

 

“SinB..noona...she...break...promise..” frowned Yejun with a bit of tears on his face which made SinB felt even more bad.

 

“What do you mean SinB noona broke promise ar?” asked Yerin confused.

 

“She… she says she might… not… perform… this… year… but… she… said… she would…” stuttered Yejun sadly as he hugged Yerin tight.

 

Yerin turned around looking up at SinB and Umji for confirmation in which they nodded.

 

“Yeah, we told Jiyoon unnie that SinB is behind in her study and it might be best for her to focus on it.” explained Umji and Yerin understood.

 

“Ah, I see… that’s good then.”

 

“What good?! SinB noona won’t perform!!” pouted Yejun.

 

“Yejun ar, SinB noona have a lot to do at school just like how I have a lot too.” tried to explain Yerin but Yejun didn’t want to listen.

 

“No! SinB noona and Yerin noona is the same! You two don’t want to dance with Yejun! I hate you guys!” he said raising his voice then he dashed back off into the dance school leaving the girls shocked.

 

Umji was going toward the school but then Yerin told her to stop. “Don’t worry, he’s in the school, he will be fine. Give him some time.” she said sadly.

 

SinB looked down. “Mianhe Yerin ar… because of me you two …”

 

Yerin shook her head and faked a smile. “Don’t worry. He’s been at it for a while now and because he got to dance with you, he stop nagging me. But it will be fine. I will take care of him. You two go on. I will see you girls tomorrow.” said Yerin before entering the school.

 

SinB looked down and frowned.

 

“Don’t think too much SinB.” said Umji as they started to walk toward the bus stop.

 

SinB nodded. “But… I feel so bad...”

 

“Hey, there’s nothing to feel bad about. Yejun doesn’t know about your problem… he’s still a kid.” said Umji.

 

“But still, I let him down… They said that Yejun started to dance because of me… and I’m …  letting him down...” she sighed. “And on top of that, I make him and Yerin fight.”

 

Umji rolled her eyes. “Don’t be so dramatic. They didn’t fight. It’s just Yejun letting out his feeling. Yerin will deal with him, don’t worry. She’s his cousin, she knows what to do. For now, just focus back on your study. If you study hard, and try to be less scared to perform in front of the mirror, you could make Yejun happy again.” explained Umji nicely then SinB nodded slowly, getting back on track with school wouldn’t be as hard as not being scared of the mirrors thought SinB.

 

“I will try my best…” said SinB sighing.

 

As they got down the bus, Umji asked if SinB wanted to study at her house or at Umji’s.

 

SinB opted for her house so Umji went with her back to her house to study together. They spend some time reading notes and doing work. From time to time, SinB would ask Umji about some problems that Umji already learned. And steadily, SinB was slowly catching up some lectures.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!  So SinB -kinda ditch- Yerin again wanting to let her enjoy her time with her other friends and drag eunha away.  And our little yejunnie is upset that Sinb might not perform. 

How u find this chapter?  Let us know as usual!  :D