Chapter 80

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day, the girls met up during lunch. When SinB was walking toward the cafeteria, she saw Sowon standing at the door.

 

“Sowon? Why are you standing here?” asked SinB as she got closer to the tall girl.

 

Sowon looked up to SinB and sighed. “Did Yuju text you?” asked Sowon frowning.

 

SinB took her phone out of her pocket and shook her head. “No..Why?” she asked back confused by her friend attitude.

 

“Eunha said that they are skipping afternoon to go practice some more.” explained Sowon which made SinB frown. Yuju didn’t even let her know.

 

“You talked to Eunha?” asked SinB suddenly.

 

“Yeah, well no she called me when she was home yesterday but I didn’t answer. I was already asleep.” said Sowon but SinB raised her eyebrow at the tall girl. “What?!” asked Sowon looking at SinB.

 

“As if you could fall asleep before Eunha get home!” exclaimed SinB hitting Sowon’s arm which made her friend glare at her.

 

“Whatever, she messaged me during my class to let me know that she will see me at practice.” added Sowon with a sigh.

 

SinB nodded. “Alright...Let’s go grab something to eat then…” said SinB now but Sowon sighed again and looked down. “Why are you pouting giraffe?” asked SinB frowning.

 

“Why are you asking me such an obvious question?!” answered Sowon a little irritated.

 

“Stop acting like a victim. At least you got a message from your bunny ok?! I got NOTHING! I didn’t even know!! Yuju didn’t contact me since they left with that guy!!” said SinB raising her voice but she quickly regret it as she saw Sowon’s face.

 

“You know what SinB? Umji is right. It’s not because you are unhappy that you can start screaming at people and being rude! You know what?! Go get your own food. I have no appetite!!” said Sowon then she walked away leaving SinB dumbfounded.

 

SinB gulped her saliva and turned around walking toward the cafeteria but bumped into someone again...

 

SinB fell down. “Arg...my foot!!” said SinB trying to get up slowly.

 

Yerin quickly bend down. “Oh mo SinB! I’m so sorry!! Are you okay? Can you stand?” exclaimed Yerin worriedly as she offered her hand to help SinB getting up.

 

SinB looked up and saw it was Yerin. “Yeah.. I’m fine..” she answered as she slowly stood up not taking the hand the Chemistry girl was offering her and falling back down again.

 

Yerin bend down again but SinB looked away. “SinB?”  she asked then she noticed water drop and quickly lifted SinB’s head up, SinB was crying. “Oh my god. Did it hurt that much ar? I’m so sorry ar SinB. Please don’t cry!!” said Yerin worried.

 

SinB shook her head before noticing that people started to gather around and staring at them. So Yerin slowly lifted SinB up and then slowly walked away.

 

As Yerin slowly let SinB sit down on a bench, she sat beside her in silent.

 

“You can cry as much as you want SinB. Just let it out.” said Yerin softly as of whisper. SinB shook her head holding back her tears then felt Yerin’s warm hand on her head. “There’s just me and you here. Don’t worry, just let it out.” repeated Yerin lowly. This time SinB started to cry. She cried out loud. Yerin pulled her into a tight hug. “Shhh, it’s okay...Shhh, just let it out.” whispered Yerin as she patted SinB.

 

After a while, SinB was back to normal. “Sorry...I...I dirtied your shirt...” said SinB shyly which made Yerin smile.

 

“Don’t worry about it. Now...do you want to talk about it?” asked Yerin but SinB shook her head and looked down.

 

Yerin nodded and just closed her eyes, appreciating the nature.

 

“You are not going to ask again?” asked SinB with a weak and low voice.

 

Yerin smiled at her and shook her head. “Nope, remember, I said I will always respect your decision. If you don’t want to talk about it, I won’t force you to. Just know that, I’m here if you want to talk.” explained Yerin. “for now…” she added lower, SinB heard it but pretended not to.

 

“What would you do if your friend is ditchi-” before SinB finished her sentence, she stopped knowing that she did ditch Yerin for Yuju. “Let me rephrase, I was upset at something and my mood kinda swing and I was being rude to Umji and Sowon. Now, both of them are upset at me…” said SinB regretting how she talked to her friends. “They were right, I shouldn’t have explode my anger at them.” added SinB lowly in embarrassment.

 

Yerin smiled at SinB. “Then you know what you have to do.” she said calmly which SinB looked at her not understanding. “Go apologize. You said it yourself, you shouldn’t have. You know that you are at fault. So just go and apologize. I’m sure both of them would accept your apology. You girls seem close.” explained Yerin.

 

SinB nodded and smiled. “Seems like every time I get in trouble, you always knock some sense in me. Thank you ar Yerin...” smiled SinB before side-hugging Yerin.

 

“Now, let’s go. I think we already missed our class. Do you want to go to the dance school then? I need to go prepare your costume.” said Yerin with her eyesmile.

 

SinB nodded and they both walked toward the dance school.

 

As SinB got to the school, Yerin looked at her. “What’s wrong?” asked the chemistry girl worried.

 

“I’m not sure what to do...What if they are not here? What if they don’t want to see me…?” asked SinB shyly and looking down

 

Yerin smiled at her. “The SinB I know is courageous. Now, go, I’m sure they’re waiting for you. Or maybe you want me to go with you?” asked Yerin but SinB shook her head.

 

“No, it’s okay, you helped me plenty already. I can do this.” answered SinB with a shy smile.

 

Yerin nodded. “You know where to find me if you need help.” she smiled then walked away.

 

As SinB arrived to the studio, she saw that the lights were on which mean someone was already there...She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before slowly opening the doors to be greeted by complete silence.

 

She walked in and looked at the corner but, really it was empty. She sighed, no one was there. She put down her bags at the usual spot but then she saw a familiar bag. It was Umji’s. Then she heard the door knob open, it was her bestie.

 

Umji walked in looked at SinB and walked toward her belonging.

 

“Hi..” said SinB lowly.

 

Umji looked at SinB again and nodded. “You are early.”

 

“Yeah… I kinda… ditched class…” said SinB shyly which made Umji lift her eyebrow.

 

“Why? Did something happen?!” asked immediately Umji with a worried tone making SinB smile. Her bestie still cared about her. “Yah! I’m asking you a question, how dare you smile at this!” added Umji very serious.

 

SinB smiled. “I thought you were really mad at me…but you still care...” confessed SinB which made Umji sigh.

 

“You are my best friend. How can I stay mad at you you pabo!!” said Umji while pinching SinB’s ears. “Plus, even if I’m mad at you, if anything happen to you, I will still be here for you ar!” she continued sincerely which made SinB smile even more.

 

SinB pulled Umji into a hug. “Mianhe for exploding on you yesterday. I wasn’t myself. Jealousy got over me. Sorry buddy. Please forgive me.” begged SinB and feel Umji slowly nodding in her embrace.

 

“It’s okay...” whispered Umji then pulled out of the hug.

 

“You know, you should really control yourself! Not everyone is like me, not everyone can forgive you that easily!!” teased Umji but SinB frowned. “Waeyo?” asked Umji. “What did you do now?!” asked Umji crossing her arms.

 

SinB looked down. “I..kinda...got mad at Sowon...well more like I made her mad at me.”

 

Umji looked at her, still waiting for more details.

 

“Eunha messaged her that they are ditching class and she was upset but then I got mad because I didn’t even get any message so she shouldn’t be upset in front of me.” explained SinB finally making Umji sigh.

 

“Both of you …” whispered Umji shaking her head, then they heard the door knob open and saw the tall girl standing there.

 

“Hi Sowon!” said Umji smiling and Sowon nicely smiled back at her.

 

SinB looked at Sowon and the latter just walk toward them and put down her bag.


“Hi!!” stuttered SinB earning a small giggle from Umji.

 

Sowon raised an eyebrow. “Now what? Are you calmed down now princess?” she asked which made SinB slightly irritated.

 

Umji coughed. “Okay, girls, play nice. Both of you are just in a bad mood because of your crushes. So I suggest both of you to calm down and shake hands!” said Umji calmly making Sowon look at Umji with a frown.

 

“Yah! We are not kids anymore why you make us reconciled like that?!” asked Sowon pouting and Umji smiled.

 

“Come on, you two.” said Umji tired of their childish attidude,she just wanted them to get alon again.

 

Sowon stared at Umji. “Yah! You forgive SinB already?!” she asked which made SinB smile and hugg Umji by the waist.

 

“Of course!” said SinB proudly.

 

Umji nodded. “Yeah, what can I do? She’s my bestie you know.” explained Umji shaking her shoulders then Sowon pulled Umji closer to her.

 

“Well, maybe you should ditch this one and be my bestie instead now!” teased Sowon winking to Umji which made her smirk.

 

“Hm..true, with you I don’t think I need to deal with so much headache.” said Umji playing the around with Sowon teasing which made SinB eyes widen.

 

“Yah!!!” exclaimed SinB as she pulled Umji back and glared at Sowon. “You! Leave my buddy alone! She’s mine!” added SinB which made them all giggle.

 

Sowon shook her head. “Umji ar, seriously you forgive her way too easily!” said the tall girl and Umji smiled.

 

“Well she apologized and regret what she said. That’s all I needed from her.” said Umji before smiling at SinB.

 

SinB looked at Sowon and held her hand. “I’m sorry Sowon. I know I shouldn’t have unleash my anger at you. Please forgive me.” said SinB sincerely. Sowon smiled and nodded at her.

 

Then both SinB and Sowon sighed about their crushes which made Umji giggled. “You know, you two should just date together. Things would be so much simpler!” laughed Umji as she ran to press play on the music before the girls could scream at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello! More SinRin moment!! How did you find it? And SinB made both Sowon AND Umji upset at her. But luckily the girls are so nice to forgive her easily right? How was the maknae moment? =) Was it sweet hehe. And what do you think of SinB and Sowon dating? What if it end up being WonB ? HAhahaahah Let us know what you think!

I would like to thanks sinrinjensooyulsic08 and adiksiMJ for the upvote!! Thank you so much guys!! I hope to hear from you soon! :)