Chapter 7

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

SinB took out her shoes and throwed her bag on the bed. It was good to be home alone, to relax, after a very good day. She let herself fell on her bed with a smile on her lips, thinking about all the little moment that she had with Yuju. Then, a certain cute chemistry girl pop up in her memory. She got up from the bed and went to open her school bag and took out the little plastic bag Yerin gave her this morning.

 

She took the clothes out of the shirt and went in the bathroom to try the shirt. It was a light sleeveless pink shirt with a little ribbon around the collar tied in a knot. It was so feminine… but it was also very cute. It was different from her usual boyish t-shirts and she liked so much. She was wondering what would Yuju say if she sees her in that clothing. But the thought quickly went away as she remember how aggressive Yuju was when she saw Yerin being nice to her. She reminded herself to never show up in front of Yuju in this set of clothing.

 

It wasn’t her favorite style, but it suited her well. She was about to change when someone rang the door. SinB ran quickly to open the door and was surprised to see Yuju smiling at her.

 

“Hey, what are you doing here?” asked SinB confused but super happy to see the girl.

 

Yuju pouted. “Do I need a reason to come see you?” she asked in a cute voice which made SinB squill inside her mind of her cuteness.

 

“No you don’t.” laughed SinB as Yuju entered her house.

 

“Are your parents home?” asked Yuju walking to SinB’s room.

 

SinB followed her and quickly put her things on the floor to let Yuju sit on the bed. “Not yet.” she said sitting beside Yuju. Their hands were so close, SinB wanted to take Yuju’s hand in hers and never let her go.

 

SinB was about to move her hand when Yuju turned to her. “Can I ask you something?” she asked and SinB nodded. “Can you help me with the homework? I’m having a lot of trouble to understand it...” confessed Yuju sadly.

 

SinB nodded. “I can explain the lesson to you again if you want?”

 

Yuju bit her lips and slowly nodded which earn SinB a smile.

 

“Okay, so as you see in class, the teacher explained to us that …..” SinB started to explain but Yuju was just staring at her while listening. It was pretty obvious that she wasn’t paying attention to what SinB was saying.

 

SinB noticed that Yuju was just staring at her and she wasn’t sure if Yuju was actually listening to what she said. But the gaze that Yuju was using to look at SinB made her felt fluster. She was thinking what is going through this pretty girl mind right now...Then SinB stopped explaining and clap her hand in front of Yuju to get the girl attention.

 

*Clap* which startle Yuju and she looked at SinB confused at the girl action

 

“SinB? Waeyo? Why you scare me like that!!”

 

“Waeyo?? Why weren’t you paying attention to what I said missy?! Am I too pretty that you can’t pay attention to what I said and stare at my beauty” says SinB flipping her hair trying to tease Yuju which made the latter laugh out loud.

 

“Yes Yes, my princess, you are so beautiful that I can’t get you out of my mind!” as Yuju held SinB face which made the latter blushed like hell.

 

“Now, my princess, could you please help me out with my homework?” Yuju slowly approached SinB which made SinB pushed her away due to the closeness.

 

“Ouch!!! Waeyo!!!!!” whine Yuju.

“Your mouth stink!” SinB stuttered, trying to find an excuse on why she pushes her away. She didn’t want to but her heart was jumping so fast that she couldn’t bare it.

 

“What?!” exclaimed Yuju which made SinB giggle

 

“Ok Ok, back to school topic! Let me re-explain everything to you” says SinB which made Yuju pout.

 

Then suddenly SinB felt a warm feeling on her hand. Yuju was holding her hand and pout cutely to SinB “I was thinking you could just let me copy your homeworkkkkkk, it will be easier that wayyyyy, then we will have more time to talk and all…” said Yuju cutely with aeygo trying to get SinB to accept it. but SinB sighed. “Come on SinB, please? Pretty please…?” she insisted getting closer to SinB and taking her arm, begging in a cute voice.

 

“Aigoo, Yuju-ah, I’m sorry, it’s not good for you to copy on me...During exam you will have trouble and we could both get in trouble…if the teacher find out” said SinB standing up, she had to get away of Yuju, this closeness was too much and she was about to let her convince her to do everything she wanted.

 

Yuju looked at her, more like stared at her, her eyes on the shirt, SinB looked down at her, she forgot she was still wearing the shirt Yerin offered her. “It’s a cute shirt you got here.” said Yuju standing up to examine it. SinB swallowed hard, Yuju was coming so close to her again, was she trying to kill her? “It’s not your style but it’s pretty cute on you.” she added before frowning. “I get a deja vu feeling…” which made SinB fringe, praying that Yuju doesn’t recognize the shirt.

 

SinB stayed silent, she didn’t wanted Yuju to be mad or anything, her reaction at the shop last time was pretty intense, she just wanted nice moment with the girl. Yuju’s eyes were still on her, and SinB was blushing. This shirt was showing her fine body curve and the look on Yuju’s eyes made her wonder what the other girl was thinking. The intense gaze from Yuju is no joke, she felt like Yuju was staring right through all her clothing, she felt under Yuju gaze.

 

“Okay, let’s get back to work, I will explain everything to you so you will quickly get it. And then we will do the homework together” said SinB finally breaking the heavy silence between them.

 

Yuju looked up at her eyes and nodded, not convinced the explications would be enough and she really didn’t want to do the homework. As they walked back to sit on the bed, SinB took her bag and put it on the bed, she needed her notebooks. Yuju looked down on the floor where SinB threw the bag at. She then remember of the shopping trip that they went to yesterday. But then, what really caught her attention is, why was there two bags from the same store on the floor?

 

“Is that from the shop we went yesterday?” asked Yuju bending closer to SinB to take the little bag from the floor. SinB tried to stop her but Yuju was faster. She tooked both bag and frowned. “I remember now, did that chemistry girl give it to you?” she asked clearly annoyed now in which earned a gulped from SinB. How is she going to get out of this mess...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!!

Uh oh!! What's going to happen?! :D 

Thank you for everyone that commented!! Last chapter comments made our day :) We really love hearing from you guys!!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!