Chapter 135

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

Once at SinB’s house, Umji saw the girl ran to her room. Umji looked at Yerin and sighed.

 

“You can go back to the dance school Yerin, I will take care of her now. Thank you for helping me walk her home.” said Umji and Yerin nodded.

 

“No problem, call me if you need anything.” said Yerin as she walked away followed by Umji.

 

The chemistry girl waved at Umji before disappearing away. Umji closed the door and walked up to SinB’s room. She knocked slowly but got no answer, all she could hear was her best friend sobbing.

 

“SinB…” said Umji while opening the door and looking inside. As predicted, SinB was in her bed, hugging her blanket and crying. “SinB-ya…” repeated Umji walking toward her best friend.

 

SinB turned her back toward Umji who felt a little hurt that SinB was like avoiding her. “I need some time alone Umji…” sobbed SinB slowly and Umji frowned.

 

“I told you I would never leave you alone…” answered Umji as she came closer and sat on the edge of the bed her hand slowly going on SinB’s side to caress her gently.

 

SinB shivered  a little but then relaxed and Umji sighed in relief. “Come here.” said Umji making SinB turn around and patting her laps.

 

SinB looked shyly at Umji but nodded and let her head rest on Umji’s laps while Umji caressed her hair in a reassuring way. SinB finally totally relaxed and closed her eyes. Umji bent and kissed SinB’s head. “You will be okay, we are here…” whispered Umji and SinB nodded slowly her eyes still closed.

 

Umji felt that SinB was shaking a little and tears came out of her eyes. She quickly wiped the tears away and SinB looked up at her. “What can I do Umji…?” asked SinB crying. “I can’t, I can’t look at myself… everytime I see my reflexion in a mirror, I think back about that day, the day Jackson touched me... I feel his hands on me, his lips on mine and I feel so disgusted... so dirty and I hate myself even more…”

 

Umji bit her lips and helped SinB sat up in front of her, she put her hands on SinB’s face and looked at her straight in the eyes. “SinB, what happened was not your fault, he molested you, he’s the disgusting one…” explained Umji really wanting to help SinB understand it wasn’t her fault.

 

“But I let him… I… I agree to go out with him… I was talking to him everyday… maybe they’re right and maybe I got what I deserve…” sobbed SinB and Umji frowned.

 

“No one deserve to be molested SinB! What are you talking about!” said Umji now putting her hands on SinB’s shoulder and shaking her. “Look at me.” she said with a strict tone and SinB looked at her. “What Jackson did wasn’t your fault, it will never be your fault SinB. You couldn’t do anything about it, but now you can fight, you can be strong and do your best to show him he will never win.” said Umji determined. “You can’t punish yourself for something he did.”

 

SinB swallowed hard. “I’m not that strong Umji… I can’t fight, I can’t be strong… I just want to disappear and-”

 

“You are strong SinB.” cut Umji seriously. “More than you think.” she said and SinB looked down. “You went through so much recently and you’re still here trying your best…” said Umji as tears came out of her own eyes now. “I can’t even imagine what is it like, I can’t imagine how hurt you are… And all I try to do to help you feel so useless…  I… I wish I could be a better help for you…” says Umji as she bite her own lips, trying hard not to cry out.

 

SinB looked up at Umji before taking her in her arms. “I love you Umji.” whispered SinB more tears coming out of her eyes. “If I’m trying that hard is all because of your support and your love…” said SinB hugging Umji very tightly. “I don’t think I would be able to leave my bed every morning if it wasn’t for you…”

 

Umji hugged her back and hide her face into SinB’s neck. They stayed a moment like that then they broke the embrace slowly and looked at each other. Umji rubbed her eyes and SinB stopped her.

 

“Be careful, your eyes will be all red and puffy if you’re not gentle.” she said and they both smiled a bit at each other.

 

“What will you do about the showcase?” asked Umji hesitating.

 

SinB shook her shoulders. “I don’t know… I don’t think it will be possible for me to do it but I really wanted to dance again on the stage. Just thinking about it made me so happy and now I know it will be impossible and I feel so sad...”

 

Umji looked at SinB. “We will help you.” she said determined and SinB looked at her a little surprised. “Sowon, Yerin and I will help you.” said Umji and SinB frowned.

 

“You girls already did so much for me…” said SinB looking down.

 

“That’s because we love you, you dummy.” smiled Umji and SinB giggled. “We will find a way to help you through this and so you can dance on stage and feel good again.” said Umji taking SinB’s hand in hers.

 

SinB felt better hearing this but at the same time she was already asking so much from her friends, she knew that all of them cared about her and SinB cared so much about them too but SinB hesitated.

 

“I know this face and I don’t wanna see it.” said Umji cutting SinB’s thoughts.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re hesitating.” said Umji and SinB bit her lips, Umji could read her so easily.

 

SinB sighed. “I’m already a burden, I don’t want to worry your girls more…”

 

Umji shook her head. “Can’t you see we are already all worried, all we want is for you to get better.”

 

“How can you girls love someone like me?” asked SinB looking down. “I can’t even look at myself, I hate myself and you all love me so much…”

 

Umji frowned and hit SinB behind the head. “You silly, we are your friends, of course we love you no matter what.” said Umji like it was evident. “And I know you also love us a lot too and would do the same for us without hesitation.” said Umji and SinB sighed again.

 

“But I feel like I don’t deserve all of this… What I was focusing on all this time was Yuju and my selfish need to be her friend and be by her side… Now Sowon ruined her relationship with Eunha to support me, Yerin let down her friends many times to take care of me and …” SinB look straight to Umji eyes “You..., you’re the one that sacrificed the most… you barely sleep, you can’t study as much as you should, you worry all the time for me and do everything to protect me…You are always by my side...” explained SinB sadly. “What did I do for you all to deserve this?” she asked and Umji frowned.

 

“You support us and also you are here for us when we need it…”

 

SinB shook her head. “Oh really?” she asked and Umji was frowning even more. “I let Yerin down so many times and I hurt her just because Yuju asked me to, I lied to Yuju all the time treating her like she was stupid and would not find out, I put more misunderstanding between Sowon and Eunha… I don’t think I’m a good friend or a good person…” says SinB looking down.

 

Umji sighed. “No one can be perfect SinB, yeah maybe you didn’t make a good decisions in the past but you couldn’t know, you can’t think about this like that, but now you learned. It’s an expensive lesson but you have to use what you learn to make better decisions now.” said Umji. “And all of this isn’t your fault. This thing between Yerin and Yuju isn’t your fault, you went into this situation because these two had a problem with each other. It has nothing to do with you. While between Sowon and Eunha it’s the same, I love them with all my heart but these two really need to be clear about their feelings, and they are not…”

 

SinB hesitated. And Umji smiled. “Come back here and stop worrying.” said Umji giving another hug to SinB. “Let’s rest and later we will talk about this showcase okay?” asked Umji looking at SinB in the eyes.  

 

SinB nodded and lay back in the bed. Umji stayed by her side and caressed her arm to reassure her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!  Maknae line chapter this time.  It's a bit short but we wanted this chapter to show this moment.  Hope you guys enjoy it :) let us know what you think of Umji thought on SinB! 

Thank you DuskKaizer for the upvote! :)