Chapter 183

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The exams passed and after a little more than a week, the girls had results, SinB was relieved, she didn’t fail, neither her friends. Umji was at the head of her class with her amazing grades and Yuju passed barely but still passed. SinB didn’t do as good as her parents hoped but still her grades were okay and would allow her to go onto the second year.

 

All the stress accumulated till now was slowly going down. SinB felt like she could breathe again, she was sleeping better and was finally allowing herself to relax.

 

Umji was really relieved too and quite happy to finally be done with this school year, it would be vacations now till the next year start. Umji was even more excited as today was the day they agreed to go at the amusement park.

 

SinB didn’t really know where this idea came out but she was glad Umji proposed it and did everything to prepare their fun day. Sowon and Eunha would be there and even Yuju since she was also invited.

 

SinB was excited too, it was great to hang out with her friends but one person was missing, one she didn’t hear from since weeks now… Someone she was missing more than anything.

 

SinB tried not to think too much about Yerin these past few days but now her exams were done, nothing was strong enough to occupy her mind away from this girl and SinB started to regret the distance she herself created between them.

 

Deep down she really hoped Yerin would come back to her, fight for their friendship or something but it was silence radio. The weirdest thing was that neither Umji, Sowon or Eunha talked about this girl, as if it was normal she was now out of their life, like it was perfectly normal that she disappeared after SinB ran away from her.

 

SinB was guessing the girls didn’t want to hurt her by talking about her since they know about her feelings but still, it was so weird, Yerin was gone and it was like no one except her was suffering from it.

 

Even if it was painful, at least SinB wouldn’t have to see Yerin with that other person, SinB wouldn't be able to stay still and see Yerin in someone else's arms for sure. It would kill her so running away was painful but less than being a spectator of a life SinB couldn’t be a main part of.

 

SinB shook her head and Umji entered the room.

 

“You are not ready yet? I told you we would leave soon and you stayed 20 minutes sitting on your bed not moving.” said Umji sitting beside SinB. “You okay?”

 

SinB nodded. “I was thinking about her…” she confessed sadly and Umji bit her lips.

 

“Come here.” she said as she hugged SinB, holding her close to her and reassuring her. “Just try to forget everything and enjoy your day.” she said smiling. “Today we will have the best day of our life okay?” said Umji clearly excited and SinB rolled her eyes.

 

“It’s just a trip at an amusement park Umji, you sound like you have never been there before.” said SinB standing up and walking to her closet to choose her clothes.

 

“Can I choose for you?” asked Umji following SinB and looking at the clothes. “This… and … this.” said Umji smiling as she gave SinB the clothes she chose for her.

 

SinB smiled and got changed then they heard a car in front of the door. They took their stuff and walked out.

 

Sowon made sign for the to hurry up, Eunha and Yuju were already in the car. Umji and SinB ran and got in the car too. Sowon drive them while listening to music and singing. SinB was laughing and smiling, it was good, so good. Being with them all right now.

 

They arrived and bought tickets then entered the park. It wasn’t as full as usual. SinB looked around and smiled as she remembered the last time she came here…

 

They ride some attractions all together then Sowon took Eunha and went to buy her an ice cream. SinB wasn’t very hungry, as she turned to look at Umji, the girl was on her phone, again. SinB noticed her best friend was kinda out, always checking her phone since they arrived here.

 

If SinB didn’t know Umji she would think the girl is texting her lover, but SinB knew Umji and it was definitely something else.

 

“What are you doing?” asked SinB taking a step closer but Umji put her phone in her pocket quickly.

 

Umji was surprised and stuttered a little bit not able to form a sentence, SinB frowned, Umji couldn’t lie to her, she was just so bad at lying. Umji was hiding something from her and SinB didn’t like that at all.

 

Yuju got beside Umji and put her hand on the girl’s shoulder. “You saved my number this time?” asked Yuju before smiling at SinB.

 

“Umji didn’t have my number so now that we are becoming friends again I was thinking it would be better to exchange numbers again.” said Yuju smiling and Umji nodded.

 

SinB looked at them but didn’t ask much, they were lying, she was sure of it. They all had Yuju’s number now, they exchanged it after their first hang out.. SinB wondered what was happening, and it was annoying her to see that Yuju knew about what was happening with Umji and not her.

 

Umji was her best friend, how could she hide something from her… SinB wondered if Sowon and Eunha knew what was wrong too.

 

Finally SinB sighed. “Will someone tell me what’s going on?” she asked just as Sowon and Eunha came back to the group.

 

“Nothing.” quickly said Eunha innocently.

 

Umji was about to add something but her phone vibrated, the girl checked it then pointed to the big wheel. “I would love to ride this one.” she said then smiling at SinB. “I will explain after we take this ride.” she said and SinB eyes her curiously.

 

The other girls smiled and encouraged her to follow Umji. SinB sighed in annoyance with all this masquerade but followed Umji there. They were in the file waiting for their turn, there weren't many people there. One more couple and it would be Umji and SinB’s turn to go in.

 

They opened the door and SinB took a step in, she sat in the attraction and looked at Umji that was looking around.

 

“Come on.” said SinB pointing to the sit next to her but Umji wasn’t coming in.

 

Suddenly someone arrived, passing by the file and apologizing before taking the sit beside SinB. The guy nodded and Umji smiled at SinB with a knowing smile. She helped the guy close the bar before the wheel started to go up.

 

“Thank you for your help said Umji to the guy before walking away from the waiting line and joining her friends.

 

SinB watched her friends waving happily at her as the wheel was going higher and higher.

 

“What are you doing here?” finally asked SinB at the person beside her.

 

“Please don’t be that cold with me SinB.” said Yerin clearly happy to be on the big wheel with SinB.

 

“What do you want? It was you who was texting Umji? You all made this up?” asked SinB realising now what was happening.

 

Yerin nodded. “It was my idea.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I wanted a moment with you, a moment alone, in a place where you couldn’t run away, a place where we already shared some emotional moments.” said Yerin looking around. “Omg look at the view!” she suddenly added as they were very high now. “It’s high, I didn’t realise it would be that high.” she said now realising it wasn’t probably the best place in the end.

 

SinB took Yerin’s hand to reassure her, Yerin calmed down and stopped looking down, they would soon reach the higher place of the big wheel.

 

“So you wanted to talk to me here?” asked SinB.

 

Yerin nodded. “I really wanted to talk to you but you suddenly got distant and with exams I didn’t want to add more pressure or anything so I respect your decision to avoid me but now that it’s over, I need to be clear with you.”

 

SinB swallowed hard but nodded.

 

“I realised too late that I wasn’t explaining myself clearly before.” said Yerin sincerely. “After Joy confession I was a little confused too and you suddenly ran away while I was answering my phone, that’s when I understood that I didn’t say the right thing.”

 

“The right thing?” asked SinB frowning.

 

“I rejected Joy because I’m not in love with her, and I’m not in love with her because I’m in love with you SinB.” said Yerin shyly, her face blushing lightly.

 

SinB stared at her without saying anything. Was it a dream, a hallucination? SinB wasn’t sure.

 

“I love you, probably since so long ago… but I only realised it when Joy confessed, you were the only one in my mind. Because as much as I still love her, I don’t want to be with her anymore. The one I want to be with is you.” explained Yerin sincerely.

 

SinB stayed silent as she was processing what was happening. Yerin loved her, she was in love with her too. The person she was so much in love with was loving her back. How could it be possible wondered SinB, how could it happen. SinB’s heart was beating so fast and so strongly, she was sure all the people in the amusement park could hear it.

 

Yerin squeezed SinB’s hand slowly. “You don’t have to say anything back. I’m not waiting for an answer, I just needed to let you know, I just wanted to be honest and let you know what was in my heart SinB.”

 

There were standing on the higher place now, the view was amazing they could see all the park but also all the city from here. It was beautiful but not as amazing as knowing that Yerin was loving her.

 

As SinB didn’t answer Yerin took her hand away and looked around. “It’s beautiful.” she said and sinB turned to her.

 

“Yerin?” she said slowly and Yerin turned to her. Their eyes met and Yerin smiled a bit at her.

 

SinB’s heart was melting at how beautiful Yerin was, so much more than any views in this world.

 

“Kiss me.” said SinB almost in a whisper. Yerin was a little surprised but got closer to SinB’s face. 

 

SinB was feeling Yerin’s breath on her face, it was too much, she was dying to kiss her, she couldn’t handle the hesitation anymore. SinB closed the gap between them and let her lips rest against Yerin’s.

 

Eyes closed they kissed, on the big wheel, it was warm and soft but also firm. Yerin wasn’t hesitating anymore. SinB needed more, her hands on Yerin’s face were keeping the girl close. Their lips interlocking, they were tasting and kissing each other vigorously.

 

SinB’s stomach was like on a roller coaster, it was a weird but such a nice feeling, it was like all her body was celebrating. SinB wondered if it was what everyone was calling butterflies in the stomach. It probably was but SinB would say it was feeling more like fireworks.

 

Yerin was feeling so good, she tasted so nice. SinB kissed the girl deeper and deeper. She had never felt anything like this before. Her kiss with Sowon was nice but this one was a real kiss; a kiss filled with love.

 

SinB was feeling all the love Yerin had for her in this kiss and was hoping Yerin was feeling all her love too.

 

As they almost reached the ground now they heard clapping. They broke the kiss and looked down, some meters down, their friends were clapping at them.

 

SinB blushed and hid into Yerin who hugged her tenderly.

 

“I could never be happier than right now.” said Yerin sincerely and SinB nodded.

 

“Umji was right, it’s the best day of my life.” said SinB as she gave another quick kiss on Yerin’s lips. “I love you Yerin, I love you so much.” she confessed.

 

They reached the floor now and the guy opened the bar to let them out. They walked out hand in hand and joined their friends.

 

“So how was the ride?” asked Sowon with a teasing tone making both SinB and Yerin blush madly.

 

Eunha slapped Sowon’s arm. “Leave them alone and take me on that big wheel too! I want my romantic kiss up there.” said Eunha determined and Sowon obeyed like a puppy.

 

Yerin looked at Umji and smiled. “Thanks for your help Umji.” said Yerin and Umji nodded.

 

“I had to help you guys, you are both so clueless.” said Umji laughing and SinB looked offended.

 

“Yah!” said SinB then they all laughed. “But thank you Umji.” finally said SinB.

 

“You know she was feeling the same?” asked Yerin to Umji who nodded with a big smile.

 

“I knew but I couldn’t tell you, I was happy to help you find the right moment to confess, and I was sure SinB was waiting for it but I had to let you guys confess to each other without interfering more.” said Umji and Yerin nodded.

 

“You too Yuju? You knew about all this?” asked SinB now to her friend who nodded with a guilty face.

 

“Umji, Sowon and Eunha told me what was happening,” said Yuju. “And Umji also pushed me to talk to Yerin and apologize so now we are good, right?” asked Yuju looking at Yerin who nodded.

 

“We talked a lot and discovered we actually had a lot in common.” smiled Yerin and Yuju nodded back.

 

Yerin intertwined her fingers with SinB’s and they continued to play around at the park. Umji and Yuju followed them around.

 

“SinB looks really happy.” said Yuju looking at her friend. Umji nodded and took Yuju’s arm in hers.

 

“Seems like everything is ending well.” said Umji and Yuju smiled at her.

 

“Yes it is.” said Yuju happily as they followed the newly formed couple through the park.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ finally they confessed to each other!  How did you guys find it?  Did you expected that? Let us know as usual <3 we can't wait to hear from you!