Chapter 64

The Innocent Story Of SinB

The next day, the girls got invited at Umji’s house after school. Eunha was excited to finally see the girl’s house and wondered if it was as big as Yuju described it.

 

“But is it bigger than Yuju’s house?” asked Eunha to the girls still not realising the size of the house, she didn’t visit many different houses and compared to hers and Sowon’s, Yuju’s house was way bigger.

 

Yuju was thinking. “My house’s pretty big especially with our basement and all but only got four rooms. Umji got so many!” said Yuju as they walked out of the university.

 

SinB rolled her eyes. “Well Yuju didn’t visit everything. Umji got many bathroom too. And two kitchen, she also have a pool twice the size of Sowon’s pool.” said SinB to the short girl who looked at her wide eyes.

 

“Really?” asked Eunha shocked.

 

“You will see by yourself if you don’t believe us.” said Yuju.

 

Eunha looked at SinB. “But I didn’t know Umji was that rich.” said the short girl shyly.

 

SinB shook her shoulders. “Does it matter?” she asked to Eunha who shook her head.

 

“No of course not but I feel weird knowing this now and not earlier…” said Eunha before looking at Sowon. “What do you think?”

 

Sowon arched an eyebrow. “I don’t care about her house.” she said and all the girls looked at her. “I mean she could be living in a car and for me she would be the same Umji.” corrected Sowon.

 

Yuju frowned. “Yeah but it’s cool that she’s rich!” she said just as Umji approached them. SinB looked at her friend and hugged her.

 

Umji greeted everyone then they went to her house. As Umji let the girls in, Eunha started looking everywhere. Umji took the girls around to show them the house.

 

“Wow!” exclaimed the short girl. “It’s like a castle!” she said looking back at Umji before running to her. “Umji, are you a princess?!” she asked and Umji blushed.

 

“No I’m not.” said Umji shyly. SinB looked at her best friend and saw that she was a little embarrassed.

 

“Let’s eat something then we could play a game?” said SinB and Umji nodded.

 

Umji took them to one of the kitchen and started taking out some snacks. Then they went to the living room, the room was so huge.

 

Eunha looked around excited. “Really, this living room is as big as my house!” she said then looked at Sowon. The tall girl looked back at Eunha and saw that something was wrong but the short girl looked away and sat on one of the couch. There were enough room to let at least 30 people sit there.

 

Yuju stood up and walked to one of the large window. She saw the pool and turned around to look at Umji. “SinB didn’t lie! Your pool is so huge!” exclaimed Yuju. “I bet you can make pretty big parties over here!”

 

Umji hesitated so SinB stood up. “Umji don’t really like parties.” she said. “And her parents would never agree anyway.” explained SinB and Umji nodded.

 

Yuju pouted. “What a waste!” said Yuju looking out again. “But are your parents always home?” she asked to Umji. “Don’t they left the town from time to time?” she asked again.

 

“Well they are often away but-”

 

“Then we could do a party one day!” cut Yuju happily.

 

Umji swallowed hard, she didn’t know what to do. “I don’t like strangers in my house…” she said and Yuju pouted.

 

“I thought being rich would be cool but really Umji you killed all the fun.” said Yuju and SinB giggled. She got closer to Umji and patted her head.

 

“Don’t mind her, you’re the coolest person I know.” said SinB making her best friend smile. “So do we play a game?” asked SinB and the girls nodded. “When we were younger with Umji we liked to play hide and seek.” said SinB remembering the time she would play in this big house with her best friend.

 

“Oh let’s play that!” said Yuju.

 

Eunha frowned. “But Umji know her house by heart, she will have the best hiding spot…”

 

“Then I will be the one looking for you.” said Umji and Eunha nodded.

 

Umji started counting and the girls ran away quickly. Eunha looked around a little but then decided to go upstairs. She opened some rooms and finally entered one when she heard that Umji was done counting, she quickly ran to the closet and opened it but she found Sowon.

 

“Get out!” whispered Sowon. “It’s my hiding place!” said the tall girl panicking to be found.

 

Eunha pouted. “But she will arrive, let me in!” she said pushing Sowon further into the closet and closing the door behind her.

 

It wasn’t that big inside and Eunha felt all her body against Sowon. The tall girl looked down at Eunha. “See there’s no room for us two…” said Sowon blushing as Eunha moved a little but was even more against her now.

 

Eunha sighed. “We would fit better if you didn’t have long legs you giraffe!” said Eunha trying to push Sowon’s legs away but they couldn't move and if Sowon straightened herself she would hit her head on the shelf over them.

 

“We should maybe sit on the floor.” suggested Sowon but Eunha giggled. “What?” asked Sowon frowning.

 

“If you sit, your legs will take all the place! Where will I sit then?” asked the short girl laughing and now it was Sowon that giggled.

 

“You can sit on me.” said Sowon and Eunha stopped laughing.

 

The short girl looked up at Sowon in the eyes. “We won’t fit like that.” she said more seriously.

 

Sowon sighed and looked down, she put her hands on the wall beside Eunha to support herself as she moved, and spread her legs a little. “Eunha, slide one of your legs between mines, we will get more comfortable.” said Sowon before realising that she was so close to Eunha’s face that she felt the short girl breath on her face.

 

Eunha was blushing as she did what Sowon asked. It was true that now Sowon’s knees were not pushing against her thighs anymore. But now they were as close as when they were cuddling. Eunha didn’t dare to look up knowing Sowon’s face was so close.

 

“Eunha ar, what’s wrong?” asked Sowon, remembering that Eunha looked a bit not herself when they went into Umji’s house.

 

Eunha looked at Sowon confused. “Euh...nothing’s wrong? Except your long leg is in my way!” exclaimed the short girl.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “I meant in the beginning, you looked uncomfortable when they were talking about Umji’s house.” explained Sowon.

 

“Oh...that…” said the short girl look down. “It’s just… her living room is already as big as my whole house… I feel like… I don’t know how to describe it…. She’s like a princess living in a castle while me, I’m just a beggar. Like cinderella and a maid… you know what I mean? What if she thinks I’m here just because she’s rich?” asked Eunha with a sad voice.

 

Sowon shook her head. “Eunha ar, no one think you are a beggar. Plus, if you were one, you would be a beautiful cute one!” winked Sowon which made Eunha blush. “And I’m sure Umji would never think of you like this. She treats us as her level. Not even once did she mention that she’s rich right? That mean she’s not the type of people to judge. She treat everyone equally. Don’t worry about it. Believe in Umji.” added Sowon looking straight into Eunha face.

 

Eunha nodded and smiled. “You are right. The Umji we know up to now has always been a rich one. Plus she has already been to my house before, if she were really to look down on me, she would have do so.” stated Eunha this time, earning an agreement nod from Sowon. “You are the best Sowon!!! You always wake me up when I’m confused!” exclaimed Eunha as she hugged Sowon, then quickly tried to back up but since they were so tight in the closet she couldn’t get away from the tall girl and their bodies were still one against the other.

 

Sowon bit her lips. She was feeling very hot, this little place was very hot, why did they decided to hide there? She wondered. Having Eunha that close to her made her heart beating so hard. Eunha seemed to feel it because she looked up at Sowon worried.

 

“Are you alright?” asked Eunha in a whisper, her cheek brushing against Sowon’s chin. “Do you need fresh air, it’s pretty hot in there?” she asked again with a worried tone.

 

Sowon giggled. “It’s okay, it’s not because of the place.” said Sowon wanting to reassure the short girl.

 

Eunha frowned. “Then why would your heart beat like that?” she asked and Sowon blushed madly avoiding eyes contact with her. Eunha realised that it was because of their position and started to blush too.

 

They stayed silent a moment then Eunha sighed.

 

“What is it?” asked Sowon looking down.

 

“My feet hurt standing up for so long without moving…” said the short girl with a pout.

 

Sowon smiled at Eunha’s cute face. “Lets try to move a little, changing position may be better.” said the tall girl trying to move, Sowon felt her nose brushing against Eunha’s cheek then the short girl moved too and their lips touched. Sowon blushed as Eunha’s lips were on the corner of hers. Sowon was about to turn her head a little when the closet door suddenly opened.

 

Eunha quickly turned around to look who opened the closet and accidentally brushed into Sowon’s lips once again which made both of them blush even more.

 

“Waaa! I didn’t know there was a make-out session during this hide and seek game!! I’m sorry, let me close the door, you two can continue, I will go find the others first!” winked Umji as she closed the door back.

 

But the door got swing open which shocked Umji.

 

“Yah!!! We weren’t making out!” stuttered Sowon which made Umji smirk.

 

“Really? Then why were you two lips on top of each other?” asked Umji.

 

“No!! It was next to each other not on top of each other!” argued Eunha which made Umji smirk even more.

 

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t know that it was next to each other, to me it looked like on top of each other. Plus, look at Sowon’s lips, it has a little faint lipstick, and the weird thing is, it look like the same color as your chapstick Eunha!” giggled Umji which made both Eunha and Sowon blush.

 

“Okay okay, you two can go back in and continue your business! I will walk away first. Give me a shout when you two are done!” winked Umji but then she felt her arm getting dragged, it was Eunha.

 

“It was an accident!!” whined Eunha with her cute face.

 

“Yeah!! The closet was so small, it was really an accident!!” added Sowon in a calm manner but deep inside she was still thinking about Eunha’s lips.

 

Umji raised her eyebrow. “Yeah and you both decided to hide together in this SMALL closet by accident too?” asked Umji teasing them even more.

 

Eunha nodded. “Yeah, I didn’t know Sowon was there when I entered.” said the short girl sincerely.

 

Umji laughed. “Gosh Eunha my house isn’t big enough for you to find another closet?!” she asked while laughing and the short girl blushed again.

 

“Yah! Umji stop teasing us!! It was really an accident!! Believe us or not! Plus, if we really wanted to do it, we didn’t need to hide in the closet! We can do it openly and it wouldn’t be your business anyways!” said Sowon straightly but then bite her own tongue while Eunha was blushing and biting her own lips from what she just heard.

 

Umji giggled. “Okay, okay, when you will be done thinking about making out, you two can join us in the living room. I think I know where those two are.” said Umji laughing but Eunha smacked Umji’s arm.

 

“Umji-ya!” said Eunha pouting. “Stop it now!” she added and Umji nodded.

 

“Araso, araso…” said Umji winking at Eunha and saw that Sowon was still biting her own lips regretting what she just said.

 

Within few minutes, Umji found SinB and Yuju. They all went to the living room.

 

“Where are Eunha and Sowon?” asked Yuju confused.

 

“Ah, still in the closet.” said Umji without thinking, and SinB arched an eyebrow at her best friend.

 

“In the closet??” asked Yuju, even more confused now.

 

“Oh, I mean...” started Umji but then they saw the girls coming down.

 

“Oh! Where were you girls?? We were waiting!” asked Yuju.

 

Sowon scratched the back of her head. “Oh euh..we were…”

 

“They were catching a mouse in the closet.” answered Umji nonchalantly which earned a glare from Sowon but Umji just gave her a wide smile. SinB noticed those stares and started to shake her head, knowing something happen between the married couple and Umji saw it.

 

“Waa! Your closet must be really huge for both of them to catch the mouse”! exclaimed Yuju fascinating. “Show me where it is!”

 

“Just… shut up would you!” said Sowon getting annoyed by the confused Yuju which made Yuju pout.

 

Yuju went to SinB. “SinB ar! Sowon is being mean to me!!” whined Yuju which made SinB giggle and pat her head.

 

“There there. It’s okay.” Then she looked at Umji. “Good job buddy! You found all of us but it took longer than I expected!”

 

Umji smiled at SinB. “Yeahhhh, well would be faster if I didn’t find them catching a mice in my closet!” giggled Umji which earned a smack from Eunha this time.

 

“Yah! Umji!” whined Eunha and Umji just giggled.

 

SinB rolled her eyes at her friends and stood up. “So who’s ready for another round?” she asked and the girls nodded.

 


Hello readers:)

New chap online! We hope you will like this sweet and cute Wonha moment;)
Like always tell us about your thoughts, and of course we want to hear what you think will happen during the next round! hehe