Chapter 11

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The girls decided to head home first and meet up later on at night so they can change their clothing. Surprisingly to SinB, Yuju said she will come meet up at her house first.

 

When SinB got home, she saw a message on the desk.

 

“SinB, we are traveling to another town tonight. Might not be back before tomorrow. I left some money on the table. Take care of your supper and sleep early. You have tutor in the morning.  From Mom & Dad”

 

She smiled, for once she was happy that her parents weren’t home. So she didn’t need to stress out for tonight outing. She happily ran up to her room and dropped down her school bag then got into the shower. While showering, she started to think about Yuju again, what was the girl doing to arrive late to their meeting during lunch. Something looked fishy, she pouted, she really want to know what happened. Should she ask Yuju when she comes? Would it ruin Yuju mood? Would Yuju be mad that she was meddling in her business? All kind of question was going through SinB mind.

 

After she came out of shower, she heard the doorbell ring. She cursed in her head, she must have taken too long to shower, and now Yuju was here. SinB was not ready and she didn’t even eat yet.

 

She quickly put on her clothes on and ran down to open the door.

 

As she opened the door, Yuju greet her happily “Hiiiii!!!! I arrived earlier!!! “ then she walked into SinB house with a bag on her shoulder. Then she was staring at SinB, her hair was still wet, there was drop of water dripping down her hair down to her collarbone. Sinb was wearing a white t shirt and a white short short.

 

SinB was feeling weird that Yuju was staring at her body, she looked down and notice that her clothes was becoming transparent because of the wetness, she smack herself inside her head for not drying herself better.

 

“Hm, Yuju, sorry I quickly ran out of the shower to get some clothes to open the door...if you will excuse me... I need to dry myself some more...” blushed SinB.

 

Yuju giggled. “Ah..I see, I was worry! I thought you wanted to seduce me or something!!” which made SinB blush even more and she wished in that moment that she was brave enough. Enough to ask Yuju what if she was, instead SinB rushed up to her room.

 

After few minutes of changing, she heard a knock at the door.

 

“SinB? Are you changed yet? I don’t want to come in and see you all in front of me!!” Yuju said out loud while laughing which in few second the door was swung open by SinB.

 

“Yah!! You are terrible! Why would I be !!” whined SinB which made Yuju laughed even more.

 

“Ah!! Now you are dressed, a lot better but SinB, go change again.” said Yuju judging the poor choice of clothes SinB made.

 

“What? Wae?!?!” SinB looked at herself. “At least it’s not transparent!” she said confused.

 

“Haha, we are going out at night ar SinB, you need to dress a bit more better” explained Yuju pointing out SinB body with her hand.

 

“What do you mean? Are you implying I’m not dress properly?!” panicked SinB which earned Yuju to shake her head.

 

“Aigoo SinB, you never hang out with your friend at night? Usually you have to dress better, such as a dress, legging or something a bit more classy. Not the casual clothing” said Yuju while pointing at herself.

 

Yuju was dressing with a very nice navy blue and black dress, it was short but not too much, showing enough thighs to be called y. It had a round collar and was sleeveless, showing Yuju firm arms and a little of her collarbone. Tight around the waist, it fitted the long and thin body of the girl ideally. In one word, Yuju was breathtaking. Of course SinB noticed, the moment Yuju came in, she couldn’t stop staring at her. This dress was showing her curves perfectly.

 

“But...I don’t have those kind of clothes...I’m always in jeans and t shirt..as you probably noticed by now...” said SinB while looking down.

 

“Hmm..” Yuju what thinking about it, she got up from her seat and went to open SinB closet. It was true, all there was were just jeans and t shirt with different kind of color. Then she see something at the end of the closet and took it out. A pink tight shirt and black legging.

 

SinB panicked, it was the clothes that Yerin got her. She hides it deep inside the closet not wanting to throw it out.

 

Yuju stare at the clothes. “Hmm... This would work” then she threw the clothes to SinB and told her to put it on.

 

SinB was confused but listened to the latter and went to the washroom to dress it up. She came out and Yuju was looking at her and smile.

 

“You look hot in it” says Yuju while staring at SinB.

 

SinB blushed. “Thank you…” but she looked at Yuju confused, she wanted to ask if she was mad but she was scared that it will explode a mine.

 

Yuju stared at SinB. “You okay? You look like you have something to ask me”

 

SinB shake her head. “Nono… it’s nothing, don’t worry about it.” said SinB with a bit of stuttering.

 

Yuju hold her hand and guide her to sit down on the bed. “What’s wrong SinB? We are so close, you don’t need to hide anything to me. Just ask.” said Yuju sweetly.

 

“Hm… Are you mad? That I kept this set of clothing?” Says SinB in a very low tone.

 

“Oh, a bit, but it’s okay, she’s right, it really suit you well. You look very pretty in it.” said Yuju while grinning. “You will be the hottest girl among us and all the guys will be looking at you!”

 

“Ay?! What?! Noooo, you are the most beautiful! No one can beat you!” responded SinB right away.

 

“Of course, everyone will be staring at you! You are the most beautiful!” added Yuju trying to tease SinB.

 

“Even if everyone look at me, my eyes will only be looking at you!” said SinB proudly which made Yuju blush a bit at SinB honesty.

 

SinB only realized what she said after Yuju blushed, she scratch her own head. “Hehe, it’s the truth. Yuju, you are the most beautiful girl on earth!” continued SinB trying to be brave to erase the tension there. Most of the girls praised their close friends.

 

Then suddenly there was a growling sound. Both of them looked at each other and laughed out loud. Both of their stomachs made a noise.

 

“Is there anything we can eat here? I didn’t eat supper before coming...” said Yuju looking at her friend.

 

“I think we only have instant noodle...is that okay with you?” asked SinB shyly which Yuju nod.

 

“Yeah, that’s perfect, it’s fast, then I have to help put some make-up on you.” explained Yuju with a smile.

 

“Make up?! But where are we going?! Why do I need to put make up” asked SinB confused.

 

“We are going to Karaoke, but I want to see you with makeup” answered Yuju with a smirk.

 

“But, you don’t even have make-up on!!” argued SinB.

 

“Yes, I will put it at the same time as you” answered Yuju nonchalantly.

 

SinB sighed in defeat and went down to cook their supper which made Yuju smile.

There was no need for them to put make up but Yuju was actually curious on how SinB would look like with make up. It was a perfect excuse.

 

Once they finished their noodles, Yuju grabbed SinB by the arm, it was time for the make up session. She slowly put some eye shadows on SinB eyes, eyeliner and some blush. SinB was feeling weird, feeling some kind of stuff on her skins but she enjoyed this closeness. Yuju was so close to her face when she put the make up.

 

After a while, it was done, Yuju clap her hand and was amazed at her own skill. SinB look even more beautiful, more older, more mature. Yuju was proud of herself, and went to put some makeup on herself, they were running late, they had to hurried to meet the girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! 

Hehehe, times to go out for a partyyyyyy! What will happennnnnn!?!?!