Chapter 35

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

“The name of my first love?” asked SinB, repeating the question, hoping she didn’t heard well the first time but Eunha nodded. “I...I-”

 

Umji laughed which earned attention from all the girls. “SinB having a first love?!” she asked laughing and Sinb looked at her relieved knowing best friend would save her. “I know SinB since we’re little kid and she never fell in love!” explained Umji.

 

“Really?” asked Yuju looking at SinB. “You never loved anyone?” she added taking SinB’s hand in hers again.

 

SinB shook her head. “Never… Umji is right.” said SinB glad Umji was here to help her, SinB wasn’t really comfortable to talk about this, she already found herself weird for never falling in love with anyone, she was always scared people would judge her or call her a weirdo because of this.  

 

“I asked if you never loved anyone!! You don’t love us?!” asked Yuju faking a sad sob in which the other girls joined her.

 

“Ehh! Of course I love you!!!” says SinB quickly then Sowon lifted her eyebrow. “You only love Yuju? I see how it is…” teased Sowon while faking sob with Eunha.

 

“Yah yah! No!! I mean I love you girls too!!” replied SinB quickly, getting completely disoriented because of this. Then she felt an arm pulling her shirt and turned around.

 

“What about me?” said Umji faking a pout to SinB. “You no love me?” she asked with a cute puppy face in which SinB whined.

 

“Yahhhhh! You girls are too much!!” then she looked at Umji “Of course I love you!! You idiot!!” says SinB whining in which everyone started to laugh.

 

But then Eunha stared at SinB. “But seriously SinB, you never felt weird in your stomach when a certain person come talk to you, get close to you?” she asked confused. “Never someone made you happy every time you saw them, and you miss them so much when they’re away even for some hours?” she added and SinB started to think about it. “You know, that one person that can make you crazy but that at the same time you couldn’t live without?” she added and Sowon sadly smiled beside Eunha. “A special someone you always think about and want to see everyday of your life?”

 

SinB looked down but Yuju put her hand on SinB’s chin and made her look up at her in the eyes.

 

“Don’t worry, you will find your special someone SinB.” said Yuju with a small smile.

 

Yuju’s face was so close that SinB felt Yuju breath against her cheeks, she swallowed hard, they were looking at each other eyes until Yuju smiled. SinB looked down at Yuju’s lips and thought again about the romantic movie they watched. How would it be to kiss Yuju?

 

“Yuju’s right.” said Umji breaking the moment. SinB nodded and turned her head to the other girls. She had to get away from Yuju or she would totally go for those lips. “One day you will find someone and fall in love.” said Umji with an insisting look.

 

SinB nodded at her best friend. “Yeah, don’t worry.” said Sinb reassuring the girls. “I don’t mind, I just don’t want people to judge me.” she confessed and Umji patted her back.

 

“So SinB who’s next?” asked Yuju back in the game.

 

SinB looked at the Yuju and closed her eyes before turning her head and looking at the other girls. She couldn’t look at Yuju’s face anymore, not when the girl was that close, it was too much, she didn’t know how to control her own thoughts. Why was she like this…? Yuju was her friend, her close friend, SinB couldn’t let those weird and confusing thoughts change everything.

 

As she was staring at the girls, still hesitating who and what to ask. Suddenly Umji held SinB’s hand. “Sowon truth or dare?” asked Umji to the tall girl who looked at her wide eyes.

 

Sowon was really shocked at the sudden question. “Euhhh, truth?” she answered still a bit confused.

 

“Why did you leave so suddenly yesterday?” smirked Umji which took Sowon off guard completely and Eunha quickly turned around, interested in the answer Sowon would give.

 

“What..?! Euh Hey! It’s not even your turn!! It’s SinB! What’s with you stealing her turn!” replied Sowon quickly trying to evade the question.

 

SinB smiled. “Ah, sure, well Sowon, since it’s my turn, I will ask you the question; Why did you leave so suddenly yesterday?” smirked SinB remembering how Sowon made her fluster just a few minutes ago with her fake sobbing with the girls.

 

Sowon knew SinB was taking revenge on her “For personal reasons...” responded Sowon in which they all stared at her.

 

“You would have to give a better answer than this Sowon.” added Umji in which Sowon was throwing eyes dagger at Umji.

 

“I said truth to Umji! Well since SinB is the one asking question!!  I chose dare to SinB! So I am not answering that question!” in which both SinB and Umji smirked at each other and Sowon just had a fright of her life, probably regretting her decision.

 

“Well well well, you chose dare right? Sowon?” said SinB smiling widely to Sowon.

 

“Uh oh, I feel something big is coming up soon!” exclaimed Yuju while Eunha nodded and just keep staring at them, getting excited, it was rare for her to see Sowon panicking like this.

 

“I want you to kiss someone in this room, but on the mouth.” said SinB trying not to make it too obvious and evil to Sowon and let her choose. Both SinB and Umji knew the one Sowon wanted to kiss was Eunha obviously, now they wanted to see how Sowon would struggle herself out of this mess.

 

Sowon eyes went wide open. “Wha...wha...WHAT?! Kissing one of my friend on the mouth?!” exclaimed Sowon.

 

Eunha was as much panicked than Sowon. “WHAT?!” she said looking at SinB and the two devil best friends couldn’t hold their laughter.

 

“Eunha, what’s with that reaction of yours?” asked Umji trying to hide her laughter. “We are asking Sowon, not you...”

 

Hearing this Eunha just blushed. “Oh..Euh...True..” she muttered to herself blushing even more before looking away.

 

Sowon gulped, staring at SinB asking for her help but this time SinB just rolled her eyes.

 

Seeing how Sowon was hesitating, Yuju sighed. “Oh come on! It’s just a kiss!! Not like we are asking for your first kiss!” she said a little annoyed and somehow SinB didn’t like it. That obviously meant that Yuju already had her first kiss which obviously she did since she already had a boyfriend before.

 

Sowon faced turn red like a tomato then Yuju smiled “Ohhhhh! It’s your first kiss!!!!!!” in which Sowon just looked away but she chose the wrong side to look, her eyes landed on Eunha in which Eunha was staring at Sowon too. At that moment Sowon wished she could read into Eunha’s thoughts, she wished she could know what was the short girl thinking about all of this, she wished she could know if Eunha would be okay for Sowon to kiss her… But Sowon couldn’t know anything and Eunha looked down.

 

“Come on, time is tick tock tick tock-ing” said Yuju looking forward “Who are you going to chose to kiss?! It’s just a game, nothing serious, it’s fun and it will prepare you for the moment you will have to kiss your boyfriend!”

 

SinB frowned at Yuju, for the girl it was just a game, but SinB knew it was way more than that for Sowon and she could see how nervous Sowon was... SinB looked over at Umji, both feeling bad right now.

 

Then Sowon suddenly smiled and looked at SinB “I chose to kiss you, SinB.” she said calmly and SinB eyes went petrified.

 

“WHAT?!” exclaimed SinB. “No no no no!! This is not happening!!” she kept her hands in front of her but Sowon smirked wider.

 

“Well, you said I can choose anyone in this room right? I chose to kiss you SinB!” explained the tall girl while slowly approaching SinB.

 

SinB kept trying to back away but she was already at the wall her hands in front of her, trying to prevent Sowon to came closer. “Yahh no no no!!! Go away!!!! Umji arrrr!! Save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!” screamed SinB to her best friend who just gulped not knowing what to do.

 

Sowon slowly put her hand around SinB’s face, slowly caressing her cheek with her thumb and pushing her body on SinB. SinB could clearly feel Sowon’s warm and breathe on her. “You know SinB, you are a real beauty like I mentioned to you before. The way you dance, the way you sway your body, it’s so hot. You are so cute when you are daydreaming too. I think I won’t regret giving you my first kiss...” whispered Sowon in a seductive way slowly approaching SinB. SinB shut her eyes close and curse to herself for doing this prank, her first kiss would be gone for a stupid prank!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh my god!! Will SinB first kiss be gone by Sowon for a stupid prank?!Hahaha you will know in the next chapter ;) Let me us know!

Did you guys have fun watching this chapter? I had lots of fun writing it!!!

I bet you guys already watch Summer Rain and streaming it right?! <3 I love it so much!! I really like Rainbow too!!! Let me know what you guys think! :D