Chapter 95

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

SinB woke up a while after Sowon left. She looked around, rubbing her eyes and spotted her best friend laying on the small desk in front of her, Umji’s head was laying on top of her books. Sinb smiled, her best friend probably read until she fall asleep. SinB stood up and went to get a blanket before slowly wrapping it around Umji.

 

Umji woke up and rubbed her eyes. “SinB ar? You are awake?” asked Umji in a low husky voice.

 

SinB giggled and nodded. “Yeah, I think I drank too much water. Need to go to the washroom.” explained SinB.

 

Umji nodded. “Let’s go.” she said but SinB stared at Umji confused.

 

“Euh… buddy, I’m okay, don’t worry, you don’t need to go into the washroom with me…” said SinB in which Umji roll her eyes.

 

“I meant, you go pee, I wait you in my bed.” corrected Umji and SinB laughed before nodding.

 

After few minutes, SinB got out of the bathroom and walked to Umji’s bed. She saw her best friend already inside her pyjama and lying under the blankets. SinB smiled as she spotted a pyjama on the bedside for her. She quickly changed into it and went under the blanket with Umji.

 

“Good night.” whispered SinB but she didn’t get any answers, she just felt Umji moving around to look at her then she felt Umji pulling her close to her to hug her.

 

“Umji?” asked SinB lowly wondering why Umji would hug her so suddenly.

 

“I’m here for you SinB ar. Always.” whispered Umji nicely. SinB nodded slowly and started to get teary. “Don’t get teary pabo. No need to cry here.” said Umji giggling and SinB nodded again.

 

Umji wiped the tears that came out of SinB’s eyes and smiled at her. “I love you.” said Umji sincerely as she kissed the crown of SinB who smiled and nodded.

 

“I love you too. Hug me to sleep tonight?” asked SinB shyly. Umji smiled and nodded. SinB really needed her best friend right now, it felt so nice to have Umji taking care of her and supporting her. Umji turned around and closed the light then she pulled SinB to her and they both hugged each other until they fell asleep.

 

The next day SinB was woken up by Umji.

 

“SinB ar, I’m heading to school first. I want to prepare for the lecture. You have to go soon too ok? Don’t forget to lock the door.” explained Umji then she left.

 

SinB closed her eyes and was about to go back to sleep but then her phone vibrated. She groaned and opened her phone before giggling. Umji just messaged her.

 

“Yah! I told you to wake up! Don’t fall back sleep you pig!” read SinB.

 

“Fine….” she quickly answering before getting out of the bed.

 

SinB got herself ready then headed to school. As she got there, she saw Yerin standing at the gate.

 

“SinB!” said Yerin as soon as she spotted SinB.

 

SinB looked at her. “Good morning.” she just answered then she continued to walk but Yerin held her hand stopping her from going away.

 

“Can we please talk?” asked Yerin shyly.

 

SinB looked at her and sighed. “I have class.” said Sinb and it was true.

 

“Let’s meet up after your work? I’ll pick Yejun up tonight.” proposed Yerin and SinB just nodded as she walked in.

 

She spotted Sowon and Eunha at their table and walked to them. “Good morning.”she said when she sat at the table and took her morning snacks out.

 

Sowon smiled at SinB and Eunha said hi to her. SinB looked around.

 

“Where’s Yuju?” she asked but then Eunha pointed at the door. Yuju was standing there on the phone. SinB sighed.

 

Eunha stood up. “I have to go first. Need to prepare with one of my classmate for the oral. See you soon!” she said before leaving.

 

“You ok?” asked Sowon, still worried about SinB.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah...I thought of it. You are right. If they are dating, Yuju would have told me in advance. I will show her that I am an option to her too.” said SinB.

 

Sowon smiled and nodded at Sinb determination, she was glad her friend wasn’t giving up yet. “But how?” asked Sowon curious.

 

SinB looked down. “I don’t know yet. But...I don’t want to lose her.” she said sincerely.

 

Sowon nodded again. “I believe in you!” she said to encourage SinB.

 

SinB smiled at her. “Thank you ar...Where did you go? I woke up and you were gone…” she asked realising Sowon was with them the night before but wasn’t here this morning.

 

Sowon arched an eyebrow. “You didn't’ ask Umji?”

 

SinB looked down. “I...kinda...didn’t realized until I just see you here..” confessed SinB shyly in which Sowon laughed.

 

“I see! I am not important to you!” answered Sowon making SinB roll her eyes at her.

 

Then Yuju hang up the phone and rushed back to the table seeing SinB. She sat beside the girl and hugged her. “SinB!!! I miss youuuu!” she exclaimed and SinB smiled happily.

 

“Ah, you are finally here.” said Sowon eating her snack.

 

“What?? Where’s Eunha?” asked Yuju looking around.

 

“Went to class.” said Sowon not looking up at Yuju.

 

“Let’s hang out tonight?!” asked Yuju excited.

 

“What? With your boys again?” asked back Sowon in an irritated voice.

 

SinB was confused, obviously she could feel the tension there. “Girls...is everything alright?” she asked looking at Yuju then at Sowon.

 

“Yeah everything’s totally fine. I’m going to class. Bye.” coldly said Sowon as she stood up and walked away.

 

Yuju roll her eyes. “Seriously?! Is she still mad at me for bringing Eunha to the club?!” she asked then SinB understood.

 

“SinB, let’s hang out after?” asked again Yuju hope in her voice.

 

But SinB frowned. “I have tutor tonight...” she said sadly, she would really spend time with Yuju but with her work it would not be possible tonight.

 

“Oh...okay then I’ll message Jackson then.” said Yuju taking her phone out of her pocket.

 

SinB put her hand on Yuju’s stopping her from unlocking her phone. “Wait. I’ll ask someone to replace me tonight.” said SinB seriously, maybe it was her chance to show Yuju she was an option, she couldn’t miss it and let Jackson steal her Yuju away from her.

 

Yuju smiled widely. “Really?! OKAY!” she exclaimed really happy as she hugged SinB tight. SinB smiled happily, knowing she made the right decision. Yuju was the most important, she needed to make sure she spend more time with Yuju.

 

After class, SinB was waiting for Yuju. As the girl came out SinB smiled. “What do you want to do?” asked SinB a little excited.

 

“I suddenly feel like eating at the food court at the mall! Let’s eat first then we will see?” said Yuju as she dragged SinB’s arm and started to walk toward the mall direction.

 

When they got there, there were a lot of people.

 

“Wow...why is there so much people?!” asked SinB shocked, it wasn’t even the weekend it was just a normal weekday.

 

Yuju shrugged, “Go find a spot and I will go get food first? What do you want to eat?” asked Yuju.

 

“I’ll take the same thing as you.” said SinB, not picky. Yuju smiled and nodded then walked toward the line up. SinB looked at Yuju from behind. I will talk to her today. Come on SinB! You can do it!

 

Then she saw Yuju taking out her phone out and answered a call. She was smiling so sweetly and happily. SinB’s heart hurt just seeing that sight. Does Yuju smile like this when she texted with her? Does Yuju feel as happy when she’s with her?

 

As Yuju put the phone back into the pocket, she started to order food. SinB took out her phone and messaged her.

 

Yuju felt her phone vibrated and took it out to look at the new message.

 

“You look very pretty! ;)” Yuju smiled happily at SinB’s message and waved back at SinB before typing a reply for her.

 

“Thank you! You look gorgeous yourself! ;)”

 

SinB smiled happily as she read Yuju’s text. After a bit, Yuju came back with food and sat across SinB. They started to eat and chit chat a bit about classes.

 

“Yuju ar” said SinB hesitating . “I want to talk to you.” she added out of nowhere and really shyly.

 

Yuju smiled at her. “Me too, SinB. I want to talk to you.” answered Yuju seriously too.

 

SinB looked at Yuju surprised. “Oh, you go first then?”

 

Yuju shook her head. “Nono, you go first.” she said but SinB shook head then both of them giggled.

 

“Yuju ar, you go first. But after that, I want you to listen to what I have to say ok? It might take a while.” said SinB very determined.

 

Yuju nodded then she held SinB’s hand. “I wanted to talk about yesterday.” started Yuju and SinB’s eyes widened, she has a bad feeling about it and wanted to remove her hand but Yuju prevent it. “I wanted to talk to you about this yesterday but...Jackson showed up so I didn’t have the chance. You are my best friend and I promised that you would be the first one to know and that would be coming from me and not by letting you find out.” explained Yuju sincerely.

 

SinB was scared, she wanted to run away.

 

Yuju took a big breath. “I am dating Jackson.” she finally confessed.

 

SinB was shocked. Well shocked was an understatement. She saw that coming but, she just couldn’t believe that it happened. She had hope, she really had hope and now everything was falling apart. It was too late, so late… If only she had been honest with Yuju at first, she would have maybe got a chance to tell her how she felt and maybe Yuju would have loved her back...

 

“Are you happy for me?!” asked Yuju smiling. “He treats me very well. He’s very nice and he’s very caring. He isn’t afraid to show his love to me in front of people and I feel very happy and lucky to have him.” said Yuju timidly.

 

“SinB? You are not mad at me right?!” waved Yuju in front of SinB when she saw the girl wasn’t reacting to the new information. SinB was just shocked there, unable to process what Yuju just said. She wished she could just rewind the time and let herself speak first. Maybe, this wouldn’t happen or maybe it might have been worst.

 

SinB smiled bitterly, holding her tears back to not show it. “Yeah..Congratz…” she said bitterly.

 

“So, what did you want to tell me?” asked Yuju curious and now relieved after confessing to SinB. But it was the opposite for SinB who didn’t know what to say, she just wanted to run away.

 

SinB suddenly took her phone out. “Oh..sorry, I forgot I have to meet up with my mom. I got to run now. I will see you later.” quickly said SinB not letting a chance to Yuju to stop her as she stood up from the chair and quickly ran away not even waiting for Yuju to say bye.

 

She quickly escaped the cafeteria, her tears were gushing out, she didn’t want this, she didn’t want Yuju to see it. As she ran, she wiped her tears away with her sleeve before bumping into someone.

 

“Sorry…” said SinB quickly as she looked up to see a familiar person.

 

“SinB?” said Sowon frowning as she sees the girl’s face, SinB’s eyes were red like she cried.

 

“Hi…” said SinB then she looked beside Sowon, seeing Eunha standing beside the tall girl.

 

“Hi Eunha..I..got to go…” said SinB as she turned around but was stopped by Sowon.

 

“You ok?” asked Sowon in which SinB smile bitterly and nodded, but her eyes betrayed her.

 

“Yeah..i..m good..just..yeah..got to run..bye.” she said her voice cracking as she was trying to hide her sadness.

 

Sowon ran after her and caught SinB’s arm. “Yah! Wait here.” she ordered to SinB who looked down immediately to hide her face. Sowon jogged back to Eunha. “Bunny ar, mianhe. I will call you tonight ok? I’m a go see SinB. Something doesn’t feel right.” explained the tall girl as she caressed Eunha’s cheek slowly. Then before Eunha could alter any word, Sowon already walked away to catch up with SinB.

 

Sowon walked quietly beside SinB until they reached her house.

 

“Thank you for walking me home.” said SinB after unlocking her house door lowly but then Sowon held her arm.

 

“Yah, you really think I would just walk you home and leave?!” asked Sowon seriously. SinB sighed, and went into the house, letting Sowon in. “Where’s your parent?” asked again Sowon looking around but the house seemed empty.

 

“They won’t be home tonight.” just said SinB in a low voice.

 

“Ah, okay. Perfect. Let’s talk.” said Sowon following SinB to the living room.

 

SinB arched an eyebrow. “What?” as they both sat on the sofa.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes “Why are you crying?” she asked as she looked at SinB in the eyes.

 

SinB bit her lips together and her eyes got teary again but she was still holding it strong and shook her head.

 

Then they both jumped and turned around, hearing the door opening.

 

As SinB saw this person, she felt her body relax, all the tension inside her got loose and tears started to run on her cheeks. “Umji ar…” whispered SinB lowly, not sure if she was able to hold herself anymore.

 

Umji removed her shoes and quickly went toward the sofa to hold SinB. “I’m here SinB...” she said hugging her best friend tightly and caressing her back slowly. SinB hide her face in Umji’s neck hoping her sadness would go away now that Umji was holding her.

 

“SinB, do you want to tell us what happen now?” shyly asked Sowon, clearly worried and glad that she let Umji know to come right away.

 

SinB slowly let go of Umji’s embrace and looked down.

 

“Did something happen with Yuju?” asked Umji and SinB nodded slowly.

 

“What? You confess?” asked Sowon worried but SinB shook her head. “You see her with Jackson together again?” asked Sowon giving another try.

 

SinB shook her head again before biting her own lips to not cry.

 

Umji held SinB’s hands and looked at SinB in the eyes. “Are they official?” asked Umji out of nowhere in which Sowon eyes widened while SinB stared at her bestie. Her eyes already red were getting watery again. Her lips started to shake, then slowly her body too.

 

Sinb looked down as tears came out of her eyes. She could not hold it anymore, it was too hard. Umji sadly looked at her best friend and understood. “Yes..” said SinB in a sob as she looked up at Umji. “Ahhhh...I lost my chance...She belong to Jackson now!!” cried SinB out loud before hugging Umji tightly while bailing her eyes out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello!

How was the maknae line in the beginning =P Did it make you smile? 

Oh no! SinB finally have the courage to confess to Yuju but she was too late!! Yuju is officially with Jackson now!!! SinB is completely heart broken. Sowon ditched Eunha for SinB! What do you think of that? And SinB was holding so hard when Sowon was with her but she completely bail her eyes out as she sees Umji. 

Did you feel the emotion SinB went through? Was it emotional?

What will happen in the next chapter? Let us know what you think as usual! :)