Chapter 122

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

Sowon was putting the books on the bookshelf when her boss passed behind her. He smiled at her and took others books. Sowon liked working here, the library was calm and nice place, her boss was a nice old man and she could always change her schedule if she wanted to leave work earlier or come some days when her class are canceled. Her boss was very sweet and understanding, he wouldn’t care when Swoon was here as long as she was doing the hours she needed to do.

 

Sowon went back on the desk and smiled at a client. It was a kid, looking for a fantasy book Sowon knew well. She showed him the section and smiled as the kid jumped excitely to see the last volume finally came out.

 

Sowon watched him leaving happily with his new book and she smiled. her phone vibrated on the counter and she smiled even more as she saw the picture of Eunha and her kissing lightning the screen. She put that pic as Eunha’s contact pic.

 

She picked up and took a step away from the desk. “Hello my bunny!” said Sowon happily and she could hear Eunha giggle on the other end of the line.

 

“Morning giraffe.” said Eunha laughing. “Sorry to bother you at work but I wanted to know what time you finish today?” asked Eunha shyly and Sowon looked at her watch.

 

“Well I didn’t work that much on the previous weeks so I will probably stay till we close, so at 6pm…. Why?” asked Sowon a little worried. “Do you need something?”

 

“No no, just can you come to my house when you’re done? We need your help.” explained Eunha and Sowon looked around, it was a calm day maybe she could leave earlier…

 

“You know I can leave when I want right? Need me to come now?” asked Sowon, if they needed her she should go help them quickly.

 

Eunha giggled. “No no giraffe! It’s not important, really, after your work it will be perfect, and you can stay for supper too if you want?” proposed Eunha with a cute voice and Sowon melted.

 

“Okay good, then I will see you tonight.” said Sowon reassured. “I have to go back to work...”

 

Eunha laughed now. “Yeah yeah go work now!” she ordered and they both laughed together. “See you soon.” said Eunha happily and Sowon smiled.

 

“See you soon.” she answered softly before hanging up and going back to work.

 

Saturdays were the days where there was the most people coming in the library so it was a busy day for Sowon, she worked hard all day and didn’t realise it was now time to close the shop.

 

She went to help her boss and he smiled at her as they put back in the books exposed in front of the shop.

 

“Are you coming back tomorrow?” he asked nicely and Sowon nodded.

 

“Yeah but only in the morning, I told my friends I would join them after... is that okay with you?” she asked back and the old man nodded.

 

“It’s good, we will receive new books tomorrow morning and I won’t be able to move them all by myself.” he said and Sowon nodded. They got out and locked the shop. “Have a great evening, Sowon, see you tomorrow then.” he said and Sowon nodded before wishing him a good evening too and leaving toward Eunha house.

 

She took the bus as her mother was using the car that day, she quickly arrived at Eunha’s house and knocked on the door.

 

“It’s open, come in!” yelled Eunha’s dad from the inside. Sowon entered and walked to the living room. She looked at them wide eyes as she saw the mess in there.

 

“What are you guys doing?” she asked getting closer. There was wooden planks and papers everywhere on the floor.

 

“Daddy bought this book shelf but we can’t build it together, I’m too short to help him well and everything keep falling...” explained Eunha cutely and Sowon smiled, she went beside Eunha’s dad and they looked at the instructions together.

 

“We should separate the wooden planks and organise them so it will be easier to find which one we have to use first.” said Sowon looking at the mess again. Eunha’s dad nodded and they started to work on it.

 

With Sowon it was easier, she was so tall, that she could lift and hold the planks of the top. Eunha was beside her holding another one for the side and Eunha’s dad was fixing them together. Sowon looked down and saw Eunha making a face as she was holding a wooden plank.

 

“You okay bunny?” asked Sowon nicely and Eunha looked up at her and nodded.

 

“It’s a little heavy, my arms start to hurt a little…and I’m losing energy” said Eunha shyly and Sowon smiled.

 

Sowon kissed the top of Eunha’s head and smiled. “Once we fix this it will be easier to finish.” said Sowon in a reassuring tone.

 

Eunha’s dad finished and the girls didn’t need to hold anything anymore. “Now the other side will be easier.” he said as Sowon went to help him putting the the other side at the right place before he could attach everything. Now they had to put the shelves which was the easiest part.

 

The three of them looked at the bookshelf and smiled. “Good job girls.” said Eunha’s dad as he high fived the girls who giggled. “Help me put it against the wall over there?” he asked Sowon who nodded and helped him. “Thank you Sowon, without you we would still be struggling with it!” he said nicely and Sowon smiled at him.

 

“No problem. It’s my pleasure.” she answered sincerely.

 

The man went in the kitchen. “I’m going to cook dinner now, make yourself at home as usual! I will call you girls when it’s ready!” said Eunha’s dad and the girls nodded.

 

Eunha took Sowon’s hand and they went in the short girl’s room. “So what did you do today?” asked Sowon as she laid on Eunha’s bed comfortably.

 

“Went out with daddy.” said Eunha as she got changed into comfy clothes. “Want a pyjama?”

 

Sowon sat back and looked at Eunha. “Am I staying for the night?” she asked and Eunha arched an eyebrow.

 

“Don’t you wanna stay?” she asked back and Sowon smiled.

 

“Of course I want to.” answered Sowon and Eunha giggled as she threw the pyjama in Sowon’s face.

 

When Sowon took away the clothes from her head, she saw Eunha just in front of her face. The short girl quickly stole a kiss from her and giggled.

 

“I missed you today...” said Eunha cutely and Sowon opened her arms.

 

“Come here.” she said and Eunha quickly curled herself up in Sowon’s embrace. Sowon hugged Eunha tightly and they both relaxed in each other’s arms.

 

They rested like that for a while until Eunha’s dad called them. Sowon slowly let go of Eunha and they stood up. “Gonna change my clothes after supper.” said Sowon putting the pyjama at the end of the bed.

 

Eunha took Sowon’s hand and intertwined their fingers as they walked out of the room to go eat.

 

As they got down, Eunha let go of their hands and went inside the kitchen to get the ustensil. Sowon smiled as she saw Eunha tiptoeing to get the plate that was too high. Sowon approached her from behind and got the plate down for her. Their bodies were super close and Eunha was blushing. Sowon smiled at her cuteness and they stared at each other until they heard Eunha’s dad calling them.

 

“Girls, what’s taking so long to get the dishes out?” he asked from the other room.

 

“Coming uncle!” answered Sowon as she gave the dishes to Eunha who went to set the table while Sowon was getting other stuff.

 

As Sowon went out of the kitchen, Eunha and her dad were already sitting at the table.

 

She put down the rest of the ustensil and sat down beside Eunha’s dad which was across Eunha and started to eat.

 

“It’s been a while since I last saw you Sowon ar.” said Eunha’s dad as he started to eat.

 

Sowon nodded. “Yeah, it’s exam time and I took a lot of time off to study so I have to make up for some of my work time.” explained Sowon.

 

“I see, I see. Don’t overwork yourself ar, you are still young, you should enjoy life more.” he said nicely.

 

“I am enjoying my life, I enjoy my work place and going to school.” answered Sowon sincerely then she looked at Eunha “and seeing my bunny” she added as she whispered lowly which made Eunha smile as she read Sowon’s lips.

 

“Haha I see. Any cute boy that catch your attention?” asked Eunha’s dad which made both Sowon and Eunha choke.

 

Eunha’s dad looked at them and laughed. “Wow big reaction there! Don’t worry Sowon ar, I won’t tell your mom!” he winked which made Sowon blush as she shook her head.

 

“No uncle...no cute boy caught my attention…” she said then she looked at Eunha. “but a cute girl did…” she mouthed and once again Eunha read her lips and blushed.

 

“Ah, I see. It’s okay, take your time, no need to rush. But Sowon ar, you are so beautiful, there must be tons of guy that are after you.” said Eunha’s dad as he looked at Eunha “Unlike my daughter, she’s a bit too short.” he added which made Sowon laugh and Eunha pout.

 

“Yah!! Appa! I’m your daughter!!” whined Eunha which made her dad laugh.

 

“Uncle, Eunha is a very pretty girl. There are tons of boy that are after her.” said Sowon defending her bunny.

 

“Really? So Eunha, you have a boyfriend?” asked her dad now looking at his daughter with a curious look.

 

Eunha shook her head. “No...no boyfriend…”

 

“Ah, I see” he answered then he looked at Sowon. “Hm..actually my coworker’s son is quite handsome and tall, he would match well with you ar Sowon. Want me to introduce you to him?” asked Eunha’s dad which Eunha quickly cut in.

 

“NO!” said the short girl immediately.

 

Eunha’s dad look at his daughter. “I’m setting Sowon, not you. Why are you having such a big reaction ar?” asked the man with a smile.

 

Eunha looked down. “Just...Sowon is focusing on her studies now...she doesn’t have time..to..date...a boy…” explained Eunha quickly as she took a bite of her food which made Sowon smile.

 

“Ah..I see. True true, Sowon still need to work hard for her mother. Then Eunha, I’m pretty sure that boy would match well with you too. Let me introduce you to him.” said her dad now.

 

And this time Sowon cut in. “No!” which made her dad looked at Sowon.

 

“Wow, both of you have such a big reaction!” he said laughing. “Okay okay, I’ll stop teasing you two.” he finally said as he took the last bite of his food. “I’m a go do some stuff at the garage, you two clean up then go wash up ok?” said Eunha’s dad and both of them nodded.

 

As her dad left, it was silent, both of them were eating silently, a bit awkward. They stood up and went to wash dishes, their arms would touch each other from time to time but both of them were not making a single sound.

 

Finally as they were almost done, Eunha sent Sowon up to shower while she was finishing up the kitchen. Sowon went up and took her pyjama to go into the washroom. As she took off her undergarment, the washroom door suddenly open and Eunha stood there with wide eyes as Sowon screamed.

 

Sowon quickly covered herself while Eunha looked down blushing before turning around.

 

“Mianhe...I..forgot..you were going to shower…” stuttered Eunha.

 

Sowon shook her head. “No no..it’s okay…” she said reassuring her bunny, but then Eunha was just standing there.

 

“Eunha ar…?” asked Sowon in which Eunha froze even more which made Sowon smirk. She slowly walked behind Eunha and wrapped her arms around the small body. She could feel how tense Eunha was.

 

“Do you… perhaps want to shower with me?” whispered Sowon seductively in which Eunha was shocked.

 

“What?!” exclaimed the short girl.

 

“Because… you are still standing here with me half … Would you want to come in then?” teased Sowon and Eunha quickly turned around and pushed Sowon’s hand away.

 

“NO WAY!!”

 

“Come on, we showered together multiple times when we were kids.” said Sowon unable to hide her big smile as Eunha was getting more and more red.

 

The short girl shook her head and quickly turned around realising Sowon was still half . She left slamming the door which made Sowon giggle.

 

As she got out Sowon saw Eunha inside the blanket with her eyes closed. Sowon knew Eunha was pretending. She closed the light and went inside the blanket, as she slowly wrapped her arms around Eunha, she could feel Eunha tensing up.

 

Sowon giggled and pressed a kiss on Eunha forehead. “Good night my little bunny.” she whispered slowly then she closed her eyes while Eunha was feeling very hot, having Sowon so close to her right now. She couldn’t get the image of Sowon half body off her head. And having Sowon this close to her, wasn’t helping her. She sighed, she knew she wouldn’t be able to get a good night sleep tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! A Wonha chapter =P Hope we manage to make you guys smile! Isn't Sowon the best? She helps Eunha dad to build the bookshelf. Eunha dad tease Eunha a bit but as you can all see they are so in love with each other <3 isn't it cute <3 And Eunha frozen staring at Sowon whose half hahahaha XD Did we manage to make you guys laugh?! 

As always! Let us know what you think!

And Wow!!!! 300 subscribers!!!! Amazing! <3 thank you!!! 

Welcome to all new readers :) Hope to hear from you soon!