Chapter 147

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

As SinB woke up she was alone in her bed, Umji and Sowon were already downstairs, probably preparing breakfast, SinB giggled they must be hungry after just eating instant noodles on the previous day.

 

She took her phone and looked at the time, she rolled around and sighed, she was so tired, she wanted to sleep more. Even if these days she was sleeping a little better she was still feeling exhausted all the time.

 

She looked at her phone again and typed a new message for Yerin. “Good morning ducky! How are Yejun’s hand and knee this morning?:)”

 

She got an answer quickly. “Good morning! He’s fine, I will walk him to school in some minutes then come over to your house! I hope Umji made her awesome omelet! :P I’m so hungry!” answered Yerin and SinB giggled.

 

“She probably did! Waiting for you! Hurry!:)” send SinB eager to see Yerin.

 

“Okay okay!! Will be there soon!”

 

SinB smiled brightly at her phone when the door opened slowly revealing Sowon who pecked her head inside.

 

“You’re awake?” asked the tall girl and SinB nodded as she sat in the bed. “And you look happy, why are you smiling like that?” she asked as she entered and came to sit on the bed next to SinB.

 

“Just Yerin, she will be there soon.” answered SinB with a light blush.

 

“Just Yerin huh?” said Sowon with a smirk. “Seems like you really enjoy yourself with her.” said Sowon sincerely and SinB blushed even more.

 

She looked down before nodding. “She’s a very good friend.” she answered shyly and Sowon smiled before patting SinB’s shoulder. SinB didn’t react at the touch and Sowon felt happy that SinB was aware it was only her and felt safe now around Sowon too.

 

“We cooked breakfast, get dressed and join us.” just said Sowon before standing up and walking out to let SinB get ready.

 

After some minutes SinB walked down and joined the girls in the kitchen, Yerin arrived too and they all eat breakfast together.

 

Sowon looked at the time. “I will have to go home, I don’t have class this morning and my mom asked me to take the car and go groceries today.” explained Sowon. “So I will let Yerin take care of you this morning. But I will pick you up after class and drive you home.” she added and SinB nodded.

 

“Yeah because I finish late tonight and couldn't meet you up…” said Yerin clearly disappointed.

 

“Will you join us later?” asked SinB looking at Yerin who shook her head.

 

“I don’t think…so” said Yerin hesitating. “I wanted to go eat out with Oppa tonight.” informed Yerin and SinB nodded a little disappointed but understanding. She really didn’t want to steal Yerin away from her friends but she was also feeling weird when Yerin wasn’t spending her time with her. SinB shook her head and faked a smile.

 

“Okay good.” she said as she stood up. “We should go then.” she coldly said as she walked away.

 

Yerin followed her and Sowon raised her eyebrow as she looked at Umji. “What’s wrong with her?” he asked and Umji shook her shoulder. “Oh and do you girls need anything? I’m often staying over now so if you need food or anything let me know as I go groceries today.” informed Sowon but umji shook her head.

 

“Thank you Sowon but we are fine.” answered Umji as she followed Sowon to the door too.

 

SinB was still looking for her shoes.

 

“Umji where are my sneakers?!” asked SinB as she saw Umji and Sowon approaching.

 

“Where did you leave them yesterday?” asked Umji her hands on her hips and the other girls laughed.

 

SinB pouted. “I don’t know I don’t remember, we took Yejun in to take care of him so…”

 

“Try around the couch, maybe you took them off after entering.” said Yerin and SinB nodded as she ran to the living room.

 

“Found them!!” she yelled from there happily and the girls laughed.

 

They all waited for SinB to put her shoes on. “Ready princess?” asked Yerin once SinB was done and the girl nodded happily.

 

“Be careful, see you tonight SinB. I’ll be here a bit later tonight, I might need to finish up an assignment with a teammate. Shouldn’t be too late, just a bit later but Sowon will be with you..” said Umji as she looked at Sowon who nodded.

 

“Yeah, don’t worry I’ll get SinB after class and then come home.” answered Sowon reassuring Umji then they all waved goodbye to Umji and walked away.

 

When the bus arrived, Sowon frowned. “It’s completely pack this morning. I think I’ll just walk slowly home. You girls will be ok?”

 

Yerin looked at SinB. “Why don’t we walk a bit too while waiting for the next bus? Or do you want to squeeze into this bus?” asked Yerin and SinB looked at the bus before frowning.

 

“Hm...I think...we could walk a bit?” she said really not wanting to get in that bus either.

 

Yerin and Sowon both nodded. “Alright, let’s go.”

 

As they were walking, they saw a lot of students that were walking too.

 

“I didn’t know there was that many people our age around the neighborhood.” said SinB surprised.

 

“Well, we always take the bus and we don’t take the time to look around our surroundings, so it’s normal.” answered Sowon.

 

“What are you going to buy after Sowon?” asked Yerin.

 

“Hm, I think I’ll have to check what we have at home first, I guess buy some grocery for the fridge. My mom come home after her shift so she usually tend to make something fast to eat. Maybe I’ll prepare some cold dishes in the fridge too so she can eat after.” answered Sowon thinking.

 

“Wow, you are going to be such a good housewife!” exclaimed Yerin.

 

Sowon blushed. “Ani...I just try my best to help my mom. You know, there’s only me and her. She’s my only one….” said Sowon in a bitter tone then felt SinB holding her arm. She looked at SinB.

 

“We are with you.” said SinB in which Sowon smiled and looked at Yerin whom nodded too.

 

“Yeah, we are with you Sowon. You are not alone.” added Yerin sincerely.

 

Sowon smiled then turned around. “Hey, the next bus is near, and I think...” she said a as she squeezed her eyes hoping to see farther. “there’s spots now.” she told them.

 

Yerin and SinB turned around and nodded. “Okay, let’s run SinB!” said Yerin. “See you later Sowon!” then both of them ran a bit forward so that they can get in the bus while Sowon finished to walk to her house.

 

This time the bus wasn’t that full but SinB stick to Yerin’s side anyways, it was more of an habit now than a necessity. SinB hadn’t think about Jackson that much recently, she was feeling more at peace, and less scared all the time. Of course she would still jump when she heard a male voice too close to her or when in a crowded place she would feel someone touching her but in general she was now controlling her fear better. Thanks to her friends not leaving her but supporting her all this time.

 

“SinB?” asked Yerin and SinB let go of her slowly to look at her.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“It’s our stop.” said Yerin and SinB looked around before they quickly got down.

 

“What were you thinking about in the bus, you were so lost in your thoughts.” said Yerin as she took SinB’s hand in hers to walk to the school.

 

“I realised that I was panicking less now thanks to you and the girls. You were supporting me all this time.” smiled SinB sincerely and Yerin smiled back at her.

 

“We will always be there for you.”

 

They arrived at the gate and like always Yuju was there, but not Jackson, Eunha was here too, she looked at them. SinB smiled a bit at the short girl as they passed by them quickly.

 

As they got into the school, SinB suddenly heard someone running sound coming from behind. As she sense that, she quickly hold onto Yerin tightly. Yerin turned around and smiled then held SinB’s arm firmly to keep her calm “It’s okay, it’s just oppa.” she whispered and SinB nodded.

 

“Yerin ar!!” exclaimed the familiar boy.

 

“Oppa! Why are you running in the hallway! You could bump into people you know!” scolded Yerin.

 

“Hehe, I was just so excited to see you!” he said as he put his hand around Yerin’s neck.

 

SinB looked at it and frowned before letting go of Yerin’s hand.

 

Yerin turned to looked at SinB as soon as she didn’t feel SinB’s hand in hers. “You okay?”

 

SinB faked a smile and nodded. “Yeah..” she said shyly.

 

“Oh! SinB! How are you?” asked the boy nicely.

 

“I’m okay..you?”

 

“I’m good I’m good!” he answered with a big smile then he looked at Yerin. “So I will meet you at the entrance tonight okay? You promised to have dinner with me and we haven’t spent some time together just two of us you know?” he smiled sheepishly.

 

Yerin nodded. “Yes Yes, how many time did I have to tell you.”

 

“Yeah but you always ditch us at last minute!” answered the boy faking a pout.

 

Yerin rolled her eyes. “I didn’t ditch. I never agree to go. Anyways, I will see you later ok? I’m sending SinB to class.” said Yerin nicely.

 

“Why are you trying to get rid of me already! I’ll walk with you girls, I have a small break now.” he smiled as he kept following them.

 

Yerin nodded. “Suit yourself.” then she turned to SinB who was frowning. “SinB ar, you sure you okay?” she asked her worried.

 

SinB looked up to Yerin and nodded. “Yeah…”

 

As they walked there, Yerin was talking with the boy playfully and the boy was wrapping his arm around Yerin from time to time, they looked like a couple. SinB frowned more as she thought about it. She wasn’t feel good but she didn’t know why.

 

“SinB?”

 

“SinB?” asked Yerin another time snapping SinB out of it.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Tell me, what’s wrong....?” asked Yerin worried. “It’s the 3rd time that you are daydreaming…”

 

SinB faked a smile and nodded. “Nothing… don’t worry about me...bye.” she said then she entered her class leaving Yerin there.

 

As SinB sit down she looked at the door, Yerin had already left. She sighed as the class started. She had trouble focusing she was thinking about Yerin, she seemed so close to that boy and even if he seemed very nice, SinB couldn’t help but not like it when he was around them…

 

It didn’t feel the same hanging out with Yerin when he was with them. SinB was feeling left out when they were together, like she was intruding their friendship, like what she was sharing with Yerin was nothing compared to what Yerin was sharing with her oppa…

 

SinB shook her head, she shouldn’t compare this, if Yerin was dating this boy then she couldn’t compare their relationship with her friendship with Yerin but still, SinB couldn’t stop thinking about it.

 

When the class was finally over SinB walked out of class she couldn’t spot Sowon or Yerin. She frowned then walked out a bit and she took her phone out to message the girls.

 

“Hey Sowon, where are you?” - SinB

 

“Hey Yerin, where are you?” - SinB

 

Then after a few second, her phone vibrated.

 

“SinB, I’m on my way, didn’t come earlier, my second class got canceled too. I will see you in the cafeteria in some minutes. You girls start first!” - Sowon

 

SinB answered the tall girl with a “Ok” then walked around until she heard a familiar voice from behind.

 

“SinB!” screamed Yerin.

 

SinB smiled and waved at Yerin but then frowned as she saw that the boy was with Yerin again.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m a bit late. Blame it on oppa!” said Yerin as she glared at the boy.

 

The boy pouted. “Not my fault, don’t blame it on me!” he said before laughing.

 

“Yeah yeah! You kept asking me questions and you can’t seem to be able to multitask! You can’t even walk and talk!” teased Yerin in which the boy stuck his tongue to Yerin. “Plus you’re older than me, I didn’t even learn your stuff and you still need me to explain! Shouldn’t you be the one tutoring me and not the contrary?” she asked him.

 

He made a face. “Not my fault if you’re so smart!” he answered and they both laughed.

 

SinB didn’t feel good again, she was feeling weird in her tummy and didn’t like this feeling.

 

“Let’s go?” asked Yerin holding SinB’s hand and smiling at her.

 

SinB looked at their joined hands and nodded. “Yeah…”

 

“Oppa will be eating with us today.” added Yerin then they all walked toward the cafeteria.

 

As they got there, they saw Sowon already at the table.

 

“Hey girls! What took you so long? I actually arrived before you!” exclaimed Sowon in which SinB just sat beside her.

 

“Ah! Yerin ar!” said the boy as soon as SinB sat down. “I just remember I have a quiz after! Please help me review!!!” he insisted almost begging.

 

Yerin rolled her eyes but smiled. “Okay I guess..” she answered then she looked at Sowon “Since you are here I’ll go with oppa. I will see you tomorrow girls...” she said before following the boy to the library to study.

 

SinB took her lunch out and started to eat. Sowon looked at her. “How was your class this morning?” she asked nicely but SinB didn’t answer. Sowon frowned and looked at SinB eat her food angrily. “What’s wrong?” asked Sowon worried now. “Did something happen?”

 

SinB shook her head before looking at the direction Yerin left.

 

Sowon saw it and smiled. “Is it because Yerin ditched us for her oppa?” asked Sowon and SinB sighed.

 

“Maybe I don’t know. I was hoping she would spend more time with me since she will see him tonight but she went with him now too…” said SinB and Sowon giggled.

 

“Are you jealous?” asked Sowon and SinB hit her arm.

 

“Don’t say silly stuff! Why would I be jealous?” asked SinB seriously.

 

Sowon looked at her and smirked. “Because you like her more than you realise?” asked Sowon and SinB frowned.

 

“I do not, It’s Yuju I like more than anything and I’m pretty sure Yerin is dating that boy anyways.” said SinB and Sowon nodded.

 

“If you say so.” answered the tall girl and SinB looked at her confused. “But when was last time you thought about Yuju?” asked Sowon seriously.

 

SinB swallowed hard. “I don’t know, with everything that happened and since she slapped me I… I don’t really know what to think about everything… I miss her of course but…” SinB scratched her head. “I don’t know…” she finally sighed and Sowon didn’t insist.

 

“Come here.” said Sowon opening her arms and hugging SinB.

 

They finished their lunch and Sowon walked SinB to her class. “I finish a little before you so I will wait for you here and then take you home with my mom’s car so we won’t have to take the bus.” said Sowon winking.

 

“Good, because I don’t want to wait again for a less packed bus.” said SinB smiling. “See you later Sowon.” she said as she entered her classroom.

------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!  How's this chapter? SinB is feeling unhappy whenever the guy is around.  Do u think is jealously or what? What could be the reason?  Will this feeling get worst and what will happen? As usual let us know!