Chapter 66

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

The next day, SinB’s class finished early, she looked at her phone and realised the girls wouldn’t join her that soon so she decided to go to the library to study a little, she find a calm table in a corner and took her books, she was reading when she saw from the corner of her eyes a shadow on the table, she looked up and saw Yerin standing there.

 

The first thing that SinB did was looking around then she looked at Yerin, the girl seemed so shy suddenly, it was weird to see her like that, Yerin was always so joyful and confident. Where was the cool Yerin SinB knew?

 

“Can I sit for a minute?” asked Yerin and SinB looked around one more time. She didn’t really know what to do, why would Yerin comeback to her, wasn’t Yuju clear enough… wondered SinB before sighing. “It won’t be long I just think we need to talk without your bodyguard around…” said Yerin sadly. “I want to hear it from you and not from her.” explained Yerin.

 

SinB took a big breath, she hoped she wouldn’t have to face it but it was now just in front of her, she had to give Yerin an explanation and she would do it now. SinB make sign for Yerin to sit in front of her. Yerin nodded and sat. SinB put her books on a side of the table and faced Yerin.

 

“Listen it’s complicated, but I know what happened in high school...” said SinB hesitating a little as she looked at Yerin in the eyes. “I hoped Yuju overreacted when she started telling me you were a bad person but she really want to protect me so she told me everything about what you did.” explained SinB.

 

Yerin eyes widen then sighed and looked down. The chemistry girl bit her lips together before looking up at SinB. “She told you?” she asked and SinB nodded sadly. “I didn’t know she would make a big deal with this, we barely knew each other…” said Yerin.

 

SinB frowned. “That’s not a reason Yerin. What you did is bad. Yuju’s right, I don’t want to associate with someone like you…” said SinB looking down. “Maybe if you would admit it was a mistake and apologize-”

 

Yerin stood up, she was a little angry now. “Someone like me?” cut Yerin frowning. “Apologizing?” she asked again and SinB swallowed hard. “If I could go back in time I would do the exact same thing you know.” said Yerin seriously. “I can’t believe that from all people, YOU are the one that judge me for that.” added Yerin her calm attitude totally forgotten.

 

SinB looked down but she couldn’t let this go, Yerin stole Yuju’s boyfriend and clearly assumed her action, she really didn’t care about others feelings? Wondered SinB as she looked up at Yerin.

 

Yerin sighed and calmed down, she sat back on the chair in front of SinB and tilted her head. “SinB?” she asked and the girl looked at her. “This kind of stuff happen... you know... nobody’s too white or too black.” said Yerin sincerely.

 

SinB nodded. “I know that but there is moment in life where you have to stay in control, it’s not because you want someone that you have to go for it without thinking about the consequences.” explained SinB hoping Yerin would understand that dating a guy that is already with someone else isn’t okay…

 

“Yeah but you don’t choose who you fall in love with SinB.” said Yerin sadly. They stayed silent some minute then Yerin stood up. “I get it SinB.” said Yerin opening her bag. “You have the right to hang out with who you want and if you don’t want me around you I understand, I won’t bother you anymore.” said said with a sad smile. It was silent between them.

 

Afterward, SinB looked up to Yerin and their eyes met, she could see how Yerin looked so sad.

SinB sighed. “Mianhe Yerin. Thank you for accepting my decision.”

 

Yerin looked at SinB and smiled bitterly. “Anything for you princess...All I want is for you to be happy. Ah..before I forget...’’ said Yerin while taking out a pair of ticket. “I wanted to use this with you but I won’t have that chance. This is for you I guess…”

 

SinB looked at Yerin confusedly which made Yerin giggle, she always liked to see SinB’s confused look on her cute face. “Remember? The arcade competition? The one that your amazing dance skill won me those ducky and if no one beat your record, we would get a pair of amusement park ticket?” explained Yerin.

 

SinB nodded, remembering that day. “Yeah…” said SinB thinking back about that day.

 

Then Yerin handed the tickets to SinB. “Here…these tickets are for you.”

 

SinB shook her head. “No, it’s okay…You can have it.”

 

But Yerin shook her head too before insisting. “No, you are the one who won…so here are the tickets. You can take it and go with your friend.” she said nicely.

 

SinB heart felt hurt... her friend…Yerin was consider as friends too…few weeks ago..

 

“No… I did that competition for you...so...Ah..I know...Let’s pretend this is my farewell gift for you. Thank you for everything Yerin.” said SinB sincerely.

 

Yerin looked at SinB and sighed. “I don’t think we will get anywhere if we both keep rejecting it. So...either we leave it on the table and let a random stranger have it after all your hard work or..maybe we can both go together?” said Yerin with hope in her voice.

 

SinB didn’t say anything but just stared at Yerin.

 

The chemistry girl hesitated a moment then she looked at SinB with a shy smile. “As our last outing as friends? We could have a good closure this way? Let’s enjoy our day to the max. After that, I won’t disturb you anymore.” explained Yerin with a pleading tone.

 

SinB hesitated, she looked at Yerin but couldn’t read anything on her face, was it a trick to made her be her friend again? She wondered but then she realised it was stupid, Yerin clearly wanted to hang out one last time. “I will think about it.” finally said SinB.

 

Yerin nodded. “Okay, if you don’t want it’s okay. I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want. I can still take the tickets back to the arcade if you choose not to go…” said Yerin putting them back in her bag. “I will go and let you study in peace. Thank you for being honest with me, now I know why you ran away from me.” said Yerin. “Let me know about your decision for the amusement park.” she added as she walked away without looking back at SinB.

 

SinB stayed still, thinking about everything that just happened. She finally put her books back in her bag and left the university, she needed to think about this offer, she needed to get away from here. She was walking without thinking. Her feet were walking her around the city until she arrived in front of Umji’s house. SinB smiled, she was in the right place, her mind guided her here and she knew she would feel better after talking with her best friend.

 

SinB knocked on the door but nobody was home. SinB looked at her phone, Umji would arrive soon. SinB looked inside her bag and took her keys, she had the one for Umji’s house too, she opened the door and went straight to the living room, she jumped on the couch and laid there while looking at the ceiling.

 

Some minutes later, the front door opened and SinB heard a voice calling for her.

 

“SinB-ya!” yelled Umji. “Put your shoes on the side! I almost fall!” she said and SinB sat up while laughing.

 

“Sorry buddy!” said SinB as she walked to the entrance.

 

Umji gave her a deadly glare. “What if I break my leg because of your shoes?! It’s always in the way!!” asked Umji with a sad cute face making SinB laugh even more. “You will have to carry me around all the time!”

 

“Don’t worry I will buy you a wheelchair!” joked SinB.

 

Umji rolled her eyes. “Pabo!” she said to her best friend then they walked to the kitchen. Umji was hungry. They find some food and sat on the living room. “So what are you doing here?” asked Umji taking a sip of her soda can.

 

SinB looked down. “Yerin came to talk to me today.” just said SinB.

 

Umji frowned. “And what happened?” asked Umji worried.

 

SinB sighed. “You know I told you she hurt Yuju.” started SinB. “Well don’t tell anyone but actually Yerin stole Yuju’s boyfriend back in the time.” said SinB knowing she could trust her best friend with the full version of the story. “So Yuju kept warning me about how bad Yerin can be, Yuju is scared Yerin is stealing me away to hurt her again…”

 

Umji frowned. “This sound like Yerin is obsessed with Yuju.” she said and SinB made a face.

 

“I don’t know why this happened and I don’t know if Yerin only became friend with me to keep annoying Yuju.” said SinB totally lost. “I want to trust the Yerin I got to know but I really trust Yuju and can’t ignore her warning you know.” confessed SinB and Umji nodded in understanding.

 

“Yeah, I would trust you too if you told me someone is bad and hurt you.” said Umji sincerely. “You know Yuju since a long time now and she was there for you.”

 

“Exactly!” exclaimed SinB. “But Yerin wasn’t that bad too at least around me, it’s so hard to see that she totally assume what she did and almost find it normal… I’m so disappointed, I was hoping her version would change everything, I was hoping Yuju misunderstood the situation, that Yerin didn’t really steal her boyfriend like that but she clearly did it…”

 

Umji nodded again. “But this Yerin girl was mad at you when she came to you today?”

 

SinB shook her head. “No, she just wanted to know why I was avoiding her.” said SinB. “I explained to her and she said she wouldn’t bother me anymore…” said SinB and Umji frowned.

 

“Well that’s great, she understand, why do you seem so lost?” asked Umji getting closer to SinB who stayed silent a moment. Umji took SinB’s hand in hers. “SinB what’s the problem?” she asked again.

 

SinB looked at Umji. “Yerin and I won two tickets for the amusement park last time we went to the arcade together.” explained SinB. “She asked me to go with her as a last time together. Our last hang out as friend then we will go back as stranger.”

 

Umji smiled. “And you don’t know if you should go or not?” she asked and SinB nodded.

 

“Yeah...I’m so lost.” said SinB with a pout.

 

Umji laughed. “It would be sad not to enjoy the amusement park.” said Umji. “It’s just for a day, then everything will be back to normal and you won’t have to worry about Yerin anymore, she won’t bother you or Yuju again, why are you so lost?” she asked her best friend.

 

“I don’t know…” just said SinB.

 

“Come on SinB enjoy the moment and don’t think too much.” said Umji. “And it’s not like you will be stuck, you can leave whenever you want.” informed Umji.

 

SinB nodded. “You’re right, I won this, I should enjoy it… I will do like nothing happened for one day and give Yerin our last hang out, then I will be back to my normal life and make Yuju happy that Yerin won’t take me away from her.” said SinB smiling. “Thank you Umji-ya!” said SinB hugging the girl. “You’re the best!!”

 

“Let me breath!!” yelled Umji trying to get away from her best friend arms. SinB hugged her even more tightly and they laughed as Umji fighted to free herself. “Let me go!!”

 

“But I love you!!” said SinB laughing and not letting go of Umji who laughed with her. They fall from the couch and laughed even more. SinB finally let Umji breath and they stood up.

 

“You pabo!” said Umji fixing her clothes and smiling at SinB’s cute pout.

 

They sat back and SinB looked at her phone, she saw that Yuju tried to call her twice and send her one text message, she wanted to hit herself for not taking off the silent mode after leaving the library. SinB looked at it. “Where are you?!”

 

Umji looked over SinB’s shoulder. “You will be in trouble!” teased Umji. “Your crush is looking for you and ignore her?!”

 

SinB rolled her eyes. “It’s not just a crush…” said SinB blushing. “I really love her…” she confessed and Umji smiled sweetly.

 

“I know buddy, you’re so in love.” said Umji patting her best friend back. “Call her now, it’s maybe not too late for a date!”

 

“It’s not dating, it’s hanging out…” said SinB, she wished she could call those moment a date and kiss the girl goodnight as she walked her home but it wasn’t the case…

 

SinB dialed Yuju’s number but ended up on voicemail so she decided to text her but got no response either.

 

After one hour hanging out with Umji at her house SinB looked at her phone but still no answer from Yuju. Umji saw that SinB was sad. “She’s probably busy, she will call you back later.” said Umji reassuring her friend.

 

“Yeah.” said SinB looking up. “She will call me later.” she repeated to convince herself. What if Yuju knew Yerin talked to her again? Wondered SinB but they shook her head. No way Yuju knew about that…

 

Umji walked to her room. “Want to stay with me a little more?” asked Umji ready to prepare some food. “You can eat with me my parents will be home late tonight.” she explained.

 

SinB nodded. “Okay but let’s call my parents to let them know I’m at your house.” said SinB as she used Umji’s house phone. As SinB came back to the kitchen to help Umji she repeated what her parent told her. “They said hi to you and asked me not to be home too late so I will leave when your parents arrive.” said SinB and Umji nodded.

 

They finished to prepare food and ate together while chatting, then they watched a movie until Umji’s parents arrive. SinB greeted them and decided it was time to go home. Umji’s dad asked to drop SinB who declined at first but seeing they were insisting SinB let him drive her home.

 

Her mother was glad to see that she didn’t walk home all alone especially if that ert was still around the neighborhood… They thanked Umji’s dad and SinB went to bed. She was laying comfortable in her bed when her phone vibrated. She looked at the message. It was Yuju.

 

“Where were you? You left without saying goodbye!” read SinB and smiled.

 

“Sorry I went to Umji’s house. How come you ignored me all this time?” answered SinB.

 

She waited some minutes before she got a reply. “I was out to watch a movie. And you were the first one that ignored me!!l”

 

SinB giggled. But then realised she missed a moment with Yuju… “I didn’t! I forgot my phone was on silent mode! How was the movie?” texted SinB on her phone.

 

“It was great! We should go see it together next time!” answered Yuju.

 

They kept talking about the movie then SinB called it a night and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! Some Sinrin moment! Hope you guys still kinda enjoy it!! Yerin really went to confront SinB and she's surely disappoint of how Yerin reacted. What do you guys think of it? Do you think SinB should go to the outing? Would she? What do you think would happen? What would be her decision?

I hope our Umji & SinB time was cute and nice :) Let us know as usual of what you think!!