Chapter 171

The Innocent Story Of SinB

SinB couldn’t sleep, while Umji was already snoring sweetly beside her, but SinB really couldn’t close her eyes. She was thinking about her dance with Yerin, she couldn't explain it but it was nice, it made her enjoy herself so much, she was feeling so close to Yerin during this short moment, so connected, it was like they could read into each other perfectly.

 

It remind her why she liked dancing, because it was making her feel good and happy.

 

SinB rolled over once again and sighed as sleep wasn’t coming, she turned again on her other side and closed her eyes. If she would pretend to sleep long enough she would fall asleep for sure. At least that was what she was trying to convince herself with.

 

After some minutes SinB sighed again and ended up lying on her back, she looked at the ceiling and thought again about her dance with Yerin. It was the only thing in her mind right now and she wasn’t ready to forget it.

 

Suddenly her phone vibrated. SinB looked at the nightstand and took her phone, it was a message from Yerin. She opened it.

 

“I can’t stop thinking about the dance…”

 

SinB smiled and typed and answer. “Me too, it’s haunting me lol”

 

Yerin replied quickly. “Maybe we could try that again…? It wasn’t that bad”  

 

“What about tomorrow after school?” typed SinB and send it before typing another message immediately. “I end at 3pm;)”

 

SinB’s phone vibrated again. “Perfect I will be waiting for you at the gate then. Have a good night:)”

 

SinB looked at her phone and hesitated before typing another message. “Will you join us for breakfast?”

 

“If you invite me then yes!” replied Yerin and SinB giggled.

 

“Then Umji’s omelet will be waiting for you :p” send SinB a big smile on her lips. “Have a good night Yerin.” she send again.

 

“Have a good night too SinB.”

 

After a little messages exchange with Yerin, SinB finally find peace in her mind and fell asleep. She was excited for tomorrow. When she woke up again, Umji wasn’t by her side anymore and all she found was a good odor of food coming from the kitchen.

 

SinB got up quickly and got dressed before joining her best friend. They set the table and Yerin arrived, followed closely by Sowon and Eunha. They all ate together before going to school.

 

Once in the bus Eunha watched Umji going the other way to her school and sighed.

 

“It’s too bad Umji isn’t in the same school as us. She must feel lonely there.” said the short girl and SinB frowned.

 

“Umji have lot of friends, I’m sure she’s not lonely at all and she’s such a nerd that she’s always studying anyway, she doesn’t have time to feel lonely.” she added but suddenly felt weird, Umji introduced her and Sowon to her friends before but she rarely talk about them. SinB shook her head as she chased her thoughts, it was because Umji wasn’t as close to her classmate as she was with them.

 

They arrived to school and all went to their respective classes. Sinb sat down and saw that Yuju wasn’t here. SinB wondered how the girl was doing after everything that happened over the weekend.

 

She took her note book and focused on the lesson. While the teacher was talking, SinB stopped taking note and started daydreaming, she was thinking about dancing, she imagined herself dancing with Yerin again. Even if Yerin didn’t dance since so long, she was still very good, as if she never stopped practicing.

 

SinB smiled, dancing must be like biking, you never forget how to do.

 

During the lunch break SinB joined Sowon and Eunha at their table, as she sat down and watched the two girls sharing food, SinB smiled. It’s been so long since they ate together at this table. SinB remembered the first times they would come here to eat. So much time had passed, so many things happened…

 

Eunha looked at SinB. “You are not eating?” asked the short girl and SinB looked at her and smiled.

 

“I will, I will.” she reassured her taking her food out, it was leftover from Umji’s omelet with some rice. SinB started eating it. “Oh!” she said full, the girls looked at her and SinB finished swallowing her food. “I just wanted to let you know that I end early today and will go home with Yerin.” informed SinB knowing Sowon would worried if she didn’t see her later.

 

“Okay.” said Eunha.

 

“Will you practice? Do you need me?” asked Sowon and SinB shook her head.

 

“I don’t think I will need you but you are welcome if you want.” said SinB nicely.

 

Sowon shook her head. “Thank you, then tonight we will hang out together.” she said while smiling at Eunha. “There is a movie we want to see that just came out at the cinema so I bought tickets.” explained Sowon.

 

Eunha smiled and kissed the tall girl’s cheek quickly. “I can’t wait for tonight!”

 

SinB smiled at them and finished her food. Once they were done, they stood up and waved at each other. “Enjoy your date.” winked SinB making the girls giggle.

 

SinB walked to her next class and entered the classroom, sitting at her usual place, Yuju still wasn’t here. SinB shook her head and focused on herself instead of Yuju. She took notes and tried to really listen to the teacher this time.

 

It was already the end of the class and SinB quickly put her stuff in her bag and left. She walked really fast till she reached the gate, here as promised, Yerin was waiting for her. SinB smiled as she saw the girl and went for a hug. Yerin seemed surprised but hugged her back.

 

They walked together out of the school in the direction of SinB’s house.

 

“So how was your day?” asked Yerin.

 

“Boring, I couldn’t focus, I was thinking and didn’t pay much attention…” confessed SinB and Yerin giggled. “What about you miss smartass?” asked SinB and Yerin laughed.

 

“It was okay, we had a test, but I think I did good.” said Yerin proud of herself.

 

“Why I’m not surprised?” asked SinB arching an eyebrow and Yerin laughed again.

 

They looked at each other and Yerin hesitated. “I missed this… I missed you…” she confessed and SinB looked down, she had missed Yerin a lot too, more than what she thought. “All of this because of a stupid misunderstanding…” she said and SinB nodded.

 

“It’s okay.” smiled SinB. “Now everything is clear.” she said and Yerin smiled at her.

 

“Yeah, you’re right.” said Yerin more happily. “Let’s enjoy this moment.”

 

SinB nodded and realised they already arrived near her house. As soon as they arrived SinB went in her room to change into her dancing clothes. When she joined Yerin in the living room, she realised that the girl was dressed in her normal clothes. “Oh wait, follow me.” said SinB as she ran back in her room to find clothes for Yerin.

 

“Here you can wear that.” she said to her as she gave her some legging and sport top. Yerin nodded and SinB left the room the time Yerin got changed.

 

They went in the dancing room and SinB started the music. Yerin came beside her and they started the choreo, at first it started slowly, they followed the music, each moves was slower than her heartbeats, calm, beautiful, they were relaxing as their bodies were against each other, moving without letting go of each other.

 

Yerin let her hands slid on SinB’s arms and they both lift their arms together before SinB turned around and faced Yerin. Their eyes met and they both smiled a bit before continuing her dance. The rhythm started going faster and the moves needed to be more fast but still precise and in sync.

 

It wasn’t a problem for the girls at all, it was like their bodies knew each other by heart. Never bumping into each other, they were brushing against each other perfectly, touching with delicateness, just the tips of their fingers, caressing one another almost tenderly as they executed this sweet and romantic dance.

 

The song, music and dance Jiyoon and Gayoon created was about love and SinB and Yerin didn’t have any difficulty expressing in while dancing together. They were both so talented and professional. The trust they build thought their friendship and the complicity they shared was clearly making their partnership one of the best option.

 

SinB didn’t flinch once as Yerin would touch her and circle her arms around her many times, guiding her sometimes in difficult moves. SinB felt at ease, like nothing could reach them while they were dancing together. This feeling of security and peace was growing as they kept dancing together.

 

SinB was sure she could close her eyes and dance forever…

 

SinB had always loved dancing and even if she doubted it recently, she was feeling a new love for the dance right now, like she was discovering it again but more intensely this time, more deeply. SinB wasn’t just feeling the music, she was feeling everything while dancing.

 

The music ended and the girls ended in the last move, facing each other, hands in hands, their forehead touching each other.

 

“You okay?” whispered Yerin calmly and a little out of breath.

 

SinB smiled a bit. “Yeah, you?” she asked back neither of them moving away.

 

“I’m good.” said Yerin and they finally moved away from each other. “This song is really nice, Jiyoon and Gayoon unnie did a great job, I was feeling all the emotion while dancing.” explained Yerin as SinB took a bottle of water and drink from it.

 

“Yeah it’s really good, no wonder they want good dancers even if the dance isn’t that hard, puting the feelings in it is the hardest part.” said SinB handling the bottle to Yerin who took it and drank too.

 

“You wanna dance some more?” asked SinB hopeful they wouldn’t stop now. “Maybe another song? is there something you want to dance to?” she asked and Yerin hesitated.

 

SinB saw that Yerin didn’t answer and she forced a little smile. “It’s okay, I understand if you don’t feel like dancing more.” said SinB sincerely but quite disappointed, she really liked dancing with Yerin and Yerin was seriously good.

 

“No no, I would love to continue.” said Yerin before looking down. “But I don’t know much choreo since I didn’t dance since a long, I know the one for the showcase because I saw you train a lot and we helped the girls learn it but..”

 

“I can teach you some?” asked SinB and Yerin smiled.

 

“Okay.” she said and SinB was clearly excited again. She went to her Ipod and put another song.

 

She took Yerin’s hand in hers and guided her in the middle of the room, the song was really fun and fast compared to the showcase song. SinB started to do some move and Yerin repeated them, then SinB continued and Yerin followed quite easily.

 

Later, the song started again and the girls danced to it. Yerin was dancing to it perfectly already, even after SinB showing her one time only. They moved to the dance and SinB could see in the mirror that Yerin was doing the exact same move as her, moving legs at same angle and arms identically. Yerin was really attentive and learned very fast.

 

SinB was already thinking about other dance to teach her friend but as the music stopped Yerin sat a little and took her phone to check the time. “I won’t be able to stay too late tonight, seems like Jiyoon called me multiple times… they will probably tell me if I can stay to work at the school after the incident with Jackson or not.” said Yerin a little stressed.

 

SinB sat beside her and drink some water again before taking her phone.

 

She arched an eyebrow and shower her screen to Yerin. She had missed calls from Jiyoon too.

 

“Well seems like we will go there together.” said SinB as she checked her voice mail and could hear Jiyoon asking them if they could come over after school today. SinB knew the woman wanted an answer about the showcase and she wasn’t sure she could give her the answer she wanted to hear.

 

It wasn’t late only 6pm so the girls decided to go. Without getting changed they just put jackets and left the house. SinB messaged Umji letting her know where she was going so her best friend wouldn’t worry if she arrived to her house and didn’t find SinB there.

 

They took the bus instead of walking and arrived at the dance school in less than 10 minutes. SinB followed Yerin through the stairs and corridor till they faced Jiyoon’s office. Yerin knocked and they hear Jiyoon calling them inside.

 

They opened the door and entered. In the office, Jiyoon wasn’t alone, Gayoon was here too, sitting on the other woman’s desk. They both looked at them and smiled.

 

“Glad to see you could come.” said Jiyoon standing up. She gestured to the girls to sit on the chair in front of her desk. “You must know why I asked you to stop by?” she asked and the girl nodded.

 

“It’s about the showcase?” asked Yerin and Gayoon nodded at them.

 

“Yes, we were hoping you girls took a decision about the performance, we will be very short with time to prepare anything else if you decline it.” explained the singing teacher and her wife nodded.

 

“We don’t want to force you to do it but we really count on you two right now.” added Jiyoon.

 

SinB swallowed hard she hated to disappoint people, especially people the appreciated like her two teachers but they were not ready to perform, not so soon, not when Yerin just started dancing again…

 

SinB knew she could probably do it if she was doing it with Yerin, but she didn’t want to force Yerin too soon, the girls just started accepting to dance again after all this time, SinB didn’t want to pressure her, it was too risky, it could make Yerin close up again and stop dancing for good this time.

 

“We are sorry but we-”

 

“We will do it.” cut Yerin and SinB was surprised. “If you are okay with it?” added Yerin looking at SinB in the eyes.

 

“But you… are you okay with it?” asked back SinB worried and Yerin smiled at her.

 

“If it’s with you then I can do it.” confessed Yerin and SinB smiled. It seemed like Yerin was feeling the same about them dancing together. “When we practiced together I realised how much I missed dancing and how easy it was with you… I think we should take this chance and overcome our fears together on stage…” said Yerin and SinB nodded smiling happily.

 

“You will do it?” asked Gayoon not believing it but the girls looked at her and nodded.

 

“Great!” said Jiyoon. “Perfect!” she said almost jumping in happiness. “If we are doing it then I want to see you first, you said you practiced but I need to make sure you are doing it well, Gayoon will make sure you can also sing the song perfectly.” said Jiyoon starting to prepare for everything. “I will ask the staff to check on the clothes and the lightning for the performance, we don’t have much time left.” she said. “Follow Gayoon, I’m coming in a minute.” said Jiyoon and the girls stood up to follow Gayoon to a dance room.

 

SinB and Yerin took off their jacket and went in the middle of the room. Gayoon started the song.

 

The girls started dancing. Jiyoon joined them and watched the girls moves, how they were dancing and couldn’t believe it. As the song ended the couple clapped and Gayoon was teary eyes.

 

“This is very good, very good girls…” she said and Jiyoon nodded.

 

“You put so much emotion in it, you can express all the feeling we wanted to show in this performance, you look so good together, we can feel the connection between you two, it’s really amazing.” said Jiyoon surprised the two young girls could get into such a deep performance.

 

“Now if you have some times to train, we can do it again while singing.” said Gayoon.

 

Yerin hesitated. “I don’t know the song yet… and I didn’t sing since so long… I’m not sure I can do it…” she confessed and Gayoon approached her. “It’s okay you don’t need to be the best at singing, you just need to put your feelings in it like for the dancing. I will train you follow me.” she said and Yerin nodded following the singing teacher.

 

Jiyoon approached SinB now. “How are you?” she asked and SinB looked up at her.

 

“Okay I guess.” answered SinB and Jiyoon nodded.

 

“I did what I could about Jackson, he won’t be able to approach the dance school ever again, you are safe here.” she said in a reassuring tone and SinB nodded.

 

“Thank you unnie…” she said as she let Jiyoon hug her.

 

“We should practice too.” said Jiyoon now as she broke the hug and put the music on. “Do the dance alone while singing, we will work on your breathing so you don’t get out of breath.” she added and SinB nodded while starting to work.

 

The two teachers made the girls work and practice till it was late then they asked them to come back the next day so they could do the rehearsal directly on stage with the clothes they made for the show. The day after tomorrow would be the big day and the girls needed to be ready.

 



Hello everyone:)
We hope that you enjoyed this new chapter, it's quite a long one today;)

As always, let us know what you think about it!