Chapter 28

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

SinB spend the rest of the weekend waiting for Yuju to talk to her but the girl was clearly avoiding her. Because SinB knew that Yuju went to Sowon’s house and called Eunha multiple times during this weekend. It was really worrying her now.

 

On the monday morning, SinB got to school and was heading to their usual hanging spot. But when she got there, none of the girls were there. She was confused, she sat there for a while, hoping that at least one of the girls would show up.

 

After a good 20 minutes, no one showed up, she sighed and stood up. She took her backpack and headed to class. It was a long morning for her, she didn’t even had the chance to talk to Yuju or ask the girls if they knew something. But luckily, today she had class with Yuju, the last period. She told herself that she would take that chance to talk to her if she still couldn’t get in contact with her during the day.

 

It was already lunch time, SinB took her phone out and saw a message from Sowon saying that both her and Eunha classes got cancelled. They wouldn’t show up today. SinB wanted to text Sowon to ask if she has any news about Yuju but she felt like a stalker. So she held herself and told Sowon to enjoy her day off.

 

She sat at her usual table with her lunch out. She sighed, it was so lonely and depressing to sit here all alone until someone hide her eyes again. But without thinking, SinB smiled, she recognized the smell of the handcream. She turned around. “Yerin!! Yah!! Why you always hide my eyes!!” she said laughing.

 

Yerin just giggled. “Because I don’t want you to faint from seeing a beauty obviously.” winked Yerin with a playful smile. SinB just roll her eyes and laughed with her.

 

Yerin sat beside her. “Where’s your friends?” she looked around the cafeteria and spot no familiar faces.

 

SinB frowned. “They had the day off and...yeah…” she didn’t want to say too much. Actually, she was curious, she wanted to ask Yerin about Yuju, if something happened between them but she kept it herself, she rather hearing it from her dear friend.

 

Then Yerin stood up went to another table and grabbed her stuff before sitting comfortably beside SinB. “Then I guess, today is my lucky day! I get to eat lunch with my Santa Claus!!” smiled Yerin.

 

SinB laughed “What Santa Claus! It’s not winter yet!!”

 

“Well, once upon a time, I went out of my house with just my purse hoping that I will get a present with a certain random girl and when I got home, I had 3 gifts with me!! Santa Claus answered my prayer!!!” exaggerated Yerin while pleading with her hand. SinB couldn’t stop laughing and almost choke on her food in which Yerin quickly patted her back. “Hey hey, don’t choke yourself. I need my Santa Claus to be still alive! I still want more gifts!” said Yerin teasing SinB.

 

SinB smacked Yerin. “Yah! All you think of me is that I’m giving you gift now?!” she asked trying to make an angry face but couldn’t keep it serious making Yerin laugh. They enjoyed each other's company during lunch, teasing each other, bickering a bit. SinB really enjoyed having Yerin by her side. The girl never failed to make her laugh.

 

After lunch, Yerin decided to walked with SinB to class. SinB was hesitating a bit. It was her last class of the day which mean, she could finally see Yuju there. She was worry that Yuju would see Yerin with her again. As they were walking, SinB was thinking about what to do, suddenly Yerin held SinB arm. “Yah! I am talking to you SinB!” said Yerin looking at SinB straight in the eyes.

 

“Hm?” SinB responded a bit confused.

 

Then Yerin held her phone up and showed her phone wallpaper. It was the 3 ducks lining together on her bed. SinB smiled at the cuteness. “Your gifts are all in my bed! When my mom saw them she was like; oh my god! So many ducks!!! So yellow!! Why aren’t they real? If they were real, at least we could sell them or eat them!” laughed Yerin repeating what her mom said with a dramatic voice. SinB laughed out loud.

 

As they were walking closer to the classroom, SinB kept worrying. Her head wasn’t there anymore, she was thinking about Yuju. What if Yuju was already in there, what if Yuju didn’t sit with her, what if Yuju just ignored her, what if... what if...

 

And as if Yerin could read her mind once again, she stopped and looked at SinB. “Hey, I will let you get to class ok? I will see you around SinB!” then Yerin hugged SinB and walked away. At that moment, when SinB turned around, she recognized someone. Someone that just turned around and left quickly. It was impossible for SinB not to recognize that person, she missed that person so much, she needed to talk to her, without realizing, her feet started to walk on her own, chasing after the girl.

 

As she got out of the school, she had a full view of Yuju, walking faster. SinB swore at herself for being short. Yuju was taller than her, so her one step was SinB’s two steps.

 

“Yuju!!!” screamed SinB trying to get the girl attention but to her disappointment, Yuju started to run. SinB started to run after her but again, unluckily, she tripped on a rock and fell down. All she could do was seeing Yuju turned around giving a look at her before ignoring her and running away until she was into the bus and left SinB alone, on the floor.

 

SinB wanted to cry, Yuju saw her fall down, and she didn’t even come back to help her. Yuju was mad at her, Yuju was avoiding her clearly, Yuju was ignoring her, probably even hating her. Was their friendship over? The more SinB think, the more she couldn’t held her tears. She started to tear up when suddenly she felt a warm pat on the shoulder. Someone handed her a handkerchief.

 

“SinB, are you okay? I thought you were in class. Oh my god! You are bleeding!!” exclaimed Yerin. She quickly got SinB up to sit on a nearby bench. Yerin was kneeling in front of her, wrapping a bandage around SinB leg. “Okay, it’s a small injury, you won’t die from that. But it will hurt when you walk since the place you hurt yourself is exactly the place where your leg bend every time you move...” explained Yerin but SinB was stuck in her mind, seeing Yuju ran away from her, abandoning her.

 

Yerin looked at SinB, there was no answer, she could see that SinB was crying. She patted her head “Hey, baby girl don’t cry. It will make you ugly! And you are such a pretty girl, you wouldn’t want to turn ugly?” asked Yerin trying to cheer SinB up but it was a failure so Yerin sighed. “I will send you home?” SinB shook her head and Yerin frowned. “Want me to leave you alone?” but Yerin still got no answer.

 

Yerin sighed again then she patted SinB’s head and walked away. SinB wanted to cry even more. Of course, why would Yerin stay with her when all she did was ignoring her. She was just a girl that cause trouble. Probably why Yuju don't want to talk to her anymore, she was just a hassle.

 

Then suddenly, there was an ice cream in front of her. She looked up and saw Yerin holding it. “Now baby girl, don’t cry and eat the ice cream ok?”

 

SinB hesitated still not doing anything, so Yerin playfully push some ice cream on SinB face. “There, now it suit you better. A cry baby with an ugly face! You look pretty handsome with an ice cream moustache actually! Perfecttttt!” laughed Yerin in which this time SinB finally responded.

 

“YAH!!! You are SOOOO bad!!!!!” said Sinb about to smack Yerin but the chemistry girl quickly dodged it and jumped away. SinB quickly stood up trying to catch Yerin but then she felt the pain on her knee and quickly sat back down while holding her injured leg.

 

Yerin, worried, quickly walked to SinB. “You okay?!?!” then SinB smirk, took advantage of the situation and just attacked Yerin back. She took the ice cream and put some on Yerin’s nose. They both laughed at each other silliness. Then Yerin took out her phone and nudged SinB close to her to take a selfie together. Both of them smiled at the camera, one with ice cream on the nose, one with ice cream like a moustache.

 

After that, Yerin offered to take SinB home but the latter declined saying that Yerin have already done a lot for her, so Yerin just nodded and let the girl go, telling SinB to let her know when she was home.

 

As she got home, SinB just lay on her bed, rewinding what just happened today with Yuju. Tears started to come down again, she wondered if she really had lost Yuju’s friendship. She started to cry and cry then she saw the little duck on the bed. She grabbed it and hugged the toy letting herself cry to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow..just wow!! Seem like you guys really love SinRin moment hahaha! We had so much comments! We are so happy to see your reaction and opinion!!! Thank you so much for those who commented, upvoted and welcome to the new subscribers!!

So So So, Another Sinrin Moment and Sinju moment. What do you think? What will happen next?? Will the story why Yuju hate Yerin be revealed soon? What do you think? ;) Let us know like always!! <3

Thank you   yuansagaShinlonandrei-xx, and moonfairly for the upvote!!! It means alot to us!! <3