Chapter 19

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

Umji finally found Eunha at the meeting spot. When Eunha saw Umji, she smiled happily and waved at the latter.

 

“Sorry, I’m late,” said Eunha walking quickly to Umji. “My class ended a bit later than expected.”

 

Umji smiled at her. “No problem, Eunha-si, I just arrived not long ago. You asked to meet up, is there anything in mind that you want to do?” asked Umji nicely.

 

“Not really, I just wanted some company. Is there anything you want to do?” asked Eunha.

 

“Hm… do you have homeworks to do? I know SinB and Yuju-si are heading to the library.” explained Umji with a smile.

 

Eunha hesitated a bit. “Hm…” in which Umji noticed the hesitation. “If you are thinking about Sowon-si, I don’t think she’s joining them.” she added seeing Eunha expression change quickly.

 

Eunha was shocked. “Oh...you met Sowon already?”

 

Umji nodded. “I bump into SinB just now, and they were together.” explained Umji.

 

“I see… yeah we could join them.” said Eunha before thinking about her new friend. “What about you Umji? Do you have homework to do? I don’t want you to be bored... Oh do you mind me calling you Umji? You can drop the honorific with me.”

 

Umji thought a bit and nodded. “Sure, Eunha-si..” in which Eunha stared at her. “I mean, sure Eunha. And I don’t mind going to the library. I can always just read if anything.” in which this time, Eunha gave her a happy smile. She was happy that she and Umji became friend. Somehow, she felt comfortable with Umji very quickly. She was the type of girl that take times to open up with people but with Umji, that barrier seemed to be nonexistent.

 

Both of the girls were heading to the library until Eunha heard a very familiar voice. “Eunha ar...”

She quickly turned around and saw Sowon standing behind her.

 

“Sowon…? What you doing here?” asked Eunha in which Sowon lifted her eyebrows.

 

“I study here. Do I need a reason to be here?” asked Sowon back.

 

Eunha didn’t like the tonation of Sowon’s voice. “No..” then it was an awkward silence.

 

Umji felt weird, she didn’t know what to do.

 

“Eunha, can we talk?” asked Sowon.

 

Eunha hesitated and looked at Umji. “No, I’m busy with Umji today. I will talk to you later” and she turned around but Sowon held her wrist.

 

“Eunha ar, I want to talk to you. Now, please...” begged Sowon.

 

Eunha looked at Umji then back to Sowon. “No, tomorrow...”

 

Sowon sighed and looked at Umji. “Umji-si, can you please excuse us for a moment?” then without waiting for her answer, she pulled Eunha away.

 

After a bit far away, Eunha started to screamed. “Yah!! You are hurting me” in which Sowon quickly let go of her hand. She wanted to take Eunha’s hand to see but the latter was already massaging her hand. She could see the red spot and felt bad about it.

 

“Mianhe Eunha ar, I didn’t mean to hurt you...” said Sowon looking down.

 

Eunha could hear the shaky voice from Sowon, it was really rare for her to hear it, it was usually when Sowon was on edge of crying. She quickly smoothing her voice and patted the latter head. “Don’t worry. It’s okay. What did you want to talk about?”

 

“I ... I wanted to apologized…” said Sowon in which Eunha lift her eyebrow.

 

“You just did.” said the short girl confused.

 

“No… I mean for that outing night… I didn’t mean to be bossy with you… I was just...” without her finishing the sentence, Eunha cut her off.

 

“Gwenchana, don’t worry. I know you just didn’t want me to steal all the spotlight.” teased Eunha with a big smile on her face. Finally, they were back to normal, but to Eunha surprise, Sowon’s face darkened.

 

“So… all you think of me is, that you stole my spotlight? Is that all you think of me?!” exclaimed Sowon, who took Eunha’s teasing in the wrong way, showking the short girl in the process.

 

“Sowon ar, I didn’t mean it that way…” tried to to explained Eunha sadly but Sowon wasn’t listening.

“You know what Eunbi, fine. If that’s how you think of me, then good bye!” screamed Sowon and ran away. Eunha was dumbfounded, she just wanted to teased Sowon, she thought they were back to normal. Her eyes were getting teary, she wanted to cry, she didn’t know what to do. At that moment, she felt a tap on the shoulder. She turned around and saw Umji.

 

“Eunha, are you o..k?” Umji didn’t even need to finish her sentence, as she saw that Eunha tears were flowing out. Eunha quickly hugged Umji and started to cry. All Umji could do was patting her head and let the girl cry it out.

 

“Umji ar, what do I do? I think Sowon is really mad at me. She won’t ever talk to me again…” cried Eunha out loud.

 

“Shh, it will be alright Eunha ar, she misunderstood you.” Umji heard a bit of their conversation and just sighed, it seemed like Sowon was a hot headed girl. But all she could do now was let Eunha cry herself out and talk to her later.

 

Umji wasn’t sure what to do though, was she suppose to text SinB to let her know about the girl or...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi Buddy!! We decided to post this chapter for celebrating Gfriend comeback!!

Did all of you saw Gfriend comeback "Love Whisper"?? They are soooo gorgeous!! The scene where they are dancing in the water!! Oh my god!! <3 How do you guys find their new comeback song?!

So! How's this chapter? It's about Umji, Eunha & Sowon! Let us know!? Is it cute? :)