Chapter 25

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

SinB easily found Yuju and walked to her. Yuju hugged her. “What took you so long?!” she asked pouting. “I was all alone!” she whined and SinB smiled.

 

SinB looked around and frowned. “Where’s Eunha?” asked SinB confused. “Weren’t you two in class together?”

 

Yuju nodded. “She said she would meet with Umji first to help the girl go through our university.” explained Yuju “It’s bigger than her school and she almost got lost last time.”

 

SinB pouted. “Why Umji didn’t ask me???”

 

Yuju laughed. “Are you jealous?” asked Yuju and SinB shook her head. She knew that Umji was her best friend and would always be but it bothered her that she asked Eunha to guide her when she could ask her best friend.... “SinB…” said Yuju gaining SinB’s attention. “At least we have some time alone, I feel like we didn’t enjoy each other's company since a long time…” as she held the latter hand.

 

SinB nodded. It was true that they didn’t stayed alone since some days but it was better, because when they were alone SinB would always have intense thoughts about Yuju. Everything was a mess in her head, she was thinking about Yuju more and more.

 

SinB tried to focus, she was here to enjoy her time with her friends. They looked around at the different games. “This game seems really weird…” whispered Yuju in SinB’s ear making the girl blush before walking away. “I was hoping to do a fun game with you before the play…” pouted Yuju.

 

SinB smiled at her. “I saw a sort of bowling over there.” said SinB guiding Yuju around. It was better if SinB would be the one in charge of the directions. So she held Yuju hand and lead her to the gaming place. They find the game place and played together. Yuju was pretty good at it. Seeing that SinB had difficulties, Yuju decided to help her. She went behind SinB, wrapped her arms around the now blushing girl and put her hand on hers, holding the ball with SinB. Yuju’s body was all against SinB’s back, making it hard for her to breath normally.

 

Yuju guided SinB’s moves and threw the ball away. As the ball rolled away, SinB was so focused on Yuju’s body against her that she didn’t see that she made all the points. Yuju moved away and jumped happily before hugging SinB super tight.

 

“You did it!!” shouted Yuju to her friend. SinB took some time to understand what happened and finally jumped with Yuju. “See it wasn’t that hard!” smiled Yuju while they left the game.

 

“Yeah, wasn’t hard with your help!” laughed SinB. “I guess now you will have to assist me every time or I will lose again!”

 

Yuju nodded. “No problem, I will be your assistant!” said Yuju happily and taking SinB’s hand in hers again. SinB really liked to feel their joined hands. Yuju’s hands were soft and hot. Yuju took her phone and smiled. “Sowon’s here.” she said to SinB who nodded. “She’s close to the auditorium. She said the play will open soon and there’s a line up.”

 

Knowing that Yuju would get lost in the crowd that was all around for the university festival, SinB decided to take the lead again. While holding Yuju hand and make sure that she won’t lose her, they bump into alot of people and finally they found Sowon and greeted her.

 

The first thing that Sown noticed was that Eunha wasn’t with them. “Eunha is not with you?” she asked Yuju and SinB worried.

 

Yuju rolled her eyes. “Why is everybody asking me this question today?” she said looking at SinB before looking at Sowon. “She will be here in a minute.” she mumbles unhappily.

 

Just as Yuju finished her sentence, Eunha and Umji arrived smiling.

 

“I was about to call you, to know where to meet you guys, but we saw you before I got time to call.” said Eunha looking around. “Wow there is a lot of people here tonight!”

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah it’s crazy and we should enter now or they won’t have any free seats if we wait to much and we won’t get to sit together!”

 

The girls nodded and all entered. Sowon was the last one to follow, her eyes on Eunha and Umji, not missing the little smiles the two girls shared as they sat beside each other. A little jealous and annoyed, Sowon didn’t take the free seat on the other side of Eunha, but walked past her and went to sit beside SinB instead.

 

Eunha looked at Sowon clearly disappointed. Umji looked at the two girls too and smiled. SinB stared at Sowon as she sit beside her. “Why are you sitting beside me?” asked SinB confused, clearly seeing there was an open spot next to Eunha.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “What? I can’t sit next to you?” she asked with a cold tone in which SinB stare at her.

 

“Are you jealous?” but SinB only got a glare in return so she just rolled her eyes as the auditorium lights faded slowly and the curtains opened on the scene, revealing the decor.

 

As it started, the girls were happy to see it was a romantic play. They were all very into it, waiting for the moment, the lovers would finally be together and when it happened, Yuju smiled brightly. SinB looked at her and their eyes meet.

 

“My love for you was stronger than everything…” said Yuju repeating the words from the play to SinB, who blushed furiously. Yuju even put her hands on SinB’s face to mimic the moment they just watched.

 

SinB took Yuju’s hands away gently. “I’m not your lover!” said SinB laughing, because even if she really liked this, she knew Yuju was playing around.

 

“Yes you are!” said Yuju dramatically caressing SinB’s cheek. “Please, don’t reject my love!” she said like she was out of a romantic movie. SinB smiled, Yuju could be an actress for sure.

 

At the end, the art students that participated at the play thanked the people that went to see their play and the lights were . Everybody started leaving the auditorium.

 

The girls stood up too and walked out. “I’m on such a romantic mood!” said Yuju getting closer to SinB as they walked, putting her arm around the girl’s waist. SinB flustered and try to pull away but Yuju pull her closer. “SinB, why you keep running away from meeeee! Do you not love meeee?!” whined Yuju and SinB blushed.

 

“What are you talking about, it’s just so hot, I need to breath!” but Yuju just kept pouting. SinB sighed and grabbed Yuju’s arm putting it back around her waist and stick close to Yuju “There, happy?” she asked seeing Yuju nodding like a little kid.

 

Eunha looked around and then had a big smile on her face. She saw a game that she liked, she asked Umji if she wanted to go with her but Umji politely declined.

 

“Mianhe Eunha, but I wanted to do a dancing game with SinB…” she explained and Eunha nodded understanding that the girl wanted to play with her best friend. SinB nodded ready to dance again on that game, and Yuju wanted to see them. Eunha shyly looked at Sowon who smiled at her.

 

“Want me to come with you?” asked Sowon smiling as Eunha nodded happily. “Here we go, get ready because I’m pretty good at that game!” warned Sowon as they walked to the game.

 

Umji and SinB were about to start the dance when SinB put her hand on Umji’s shoulder. “Umji-ya?” she asked and Umji nodded at her. “Why did you ask Eunha to show you around and not me?” she asked a little sad.

 

Umji smiled. “Don’t pout SinB-ya.” said Umji before getting closer to SinB’s ear. “I just wanted to see Sowon’s reaction…” confessed Umji. “I'm’ pretty sure there something’s up between this two!”

 

SinB started laughing. She bent closer to her best friend and whispered to her. “Of course Sowon would be jealous. She’s in love with Eunha.” she explained as Umji nodded.

 

“I knew it!!” said Umji smiling.

 

SinB shook her head. “But don’t tell anybody and don’t mess with them anymore, let them work it out!” said SinB more seriously and Umji nodded still smiling.

 

“Ya!” shouted Yuju from her seat, waiting for the dance to start. “Stop whispering secrets to each other and dance!” she said making SinB and Umji laugh.

 

But as they were about to start the game, lots of people was crowding behind Yuju. The girls were a little confused. Then Yuju heard people saying “It’s that girl again! She scored the highest score!! She dance so hardcore and she’s pretty hot!!” and “Yeah! I saw her, it was such a sight!! Omo, she’s going to dance again with another girl!!”

 

Yuju was even more confused now. “Are they talking about Umji? Wait no, they arrived way after us…” then Yuju stared at SinB. “Must be SinB… she got here before all of us but who was the other girl that she was dancing with?” Before Yuju can think more, she heard people cheering as the girl already pick a song and was starting the game. Of course, both Umji and SinB chose the expert mode and the crowd was screaming crazily. The girls were dancing so well scoring perfect score everywhere, at the end of the game, Umji lost by few points again. Everyone was clapping, as both of their point is the toppest high score. Seeing all those attention, SinB and Umji blushed and quickly got off the dance mat but as Umji got off and SinB was about to jump down, a random person stopped her.

 

“I want to challenge you to a dance Miss!” SinB stared at the guy and was confused.

 

“Sorry, I have to go.” says SinB bluntly and was walking away but the guy dragged her arm insisting, trying to keep SinB in place but SinB threw his hand away. ”Don’t touch me!”

 

The guy apologize. “I just want to challenge you, you are not leaving until we are finish.”

 

SinB wanted to run away, she didn’t know what to do then she heard a familiar voice. “Yah, she said she’s not interest, so back off!” said Yuju angrily, the guy glare at her.

 

“I’m talking to this girl yet, it’s none of ur buisness!” he said ignoring Yuju.

 

“None of my business?” Asked Yuju taking a step closer to him. “She’s my girl, so it’s my business, so f**k off!” then Yuju pulled SinB’s hand and walked away while Umji followed them.

 

When they were far enough from that guy , they stop to take some air.


“Waa! Yuju-si! You were so manly!! Protecting our SinB like this” exclaimed Umji with a big smile and clapping her hands while SinB was just blushing madly. In her head it keep rewinding Yuju word “She’s my girl, she’s my girl, she’s my girl...”

 

“Of course, whoever touch my friends they will surely die! If that guy went after us, I would have kick him to the curb!” said Yuju all proud of herself.

 

SinB was smiling trying to hide her disappointment of being call her girl one second and then now back to friend. Umji saw her bestie’s frown and suggested to go meet up with Eunha and Sowon.

 

Not so far way, Sowon was showing her impressive skill at the shooting games. The tall girl was winning this game easily, only three more good shots and she was done, but when she looked over at Eunha who was competing against her just beside her, Sowon saw that she short girl was pouting as she missed another shot. Looking at the scores, Sowon smiled Eunha wasn't that far behind so Sowon started missing the targets on purpose, letting Eunha win in the end.

 

The bright smile on Eunha’s face was everything to Sowon and she would lose every games in the world if it would mean she could see this smile. Eunha jumped up and down all excited at she won against tall girl.

 

Sowon smiled. “Okay so I lost which mean I have to buy you some food.” said Sowon making Eunha even more happy.

 

They turned around as the girls joined them. The group decided to find something to drink and to play more games together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! A surprise posting :) For Yerin & Umji birthday! =) With the different time zone hour, it's their bday!! 

People are all excited with sinrin moment in last chapt! Made me and my friend all happy :) thank you for all the comments and love <3!! 

What about this chapter?? Sinju moment time ;) Let us know!! =) See you soon!!