Chapter 129

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

On the next day SinB woke up in her bed but no one was around, she didn’t even remembered going to her room the night before, all she remembered was watching a movie with Yerin on the couch and falling asleep.

 

She stretched her arms and legs and got out of bed to go in the washroom, for once she slept better, she was still tired and feeling terrible but at least some sleep made her look less dead.

 

She looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath, she closed her eyes and tried to convince herself that today would be better. But as her eyes were closed all she saw was Jackson’s face in front of hers and she panicked letting herself fall on the floor, her back against the door crying.

 

She heard Umji ran to the washroom and knocking on the door. “SinB? everything alright in there?” asked Umji before trying to open but SinB was behind the door.

 

“I will… I will get out in some minutes Umji…” said SinB sobbing.

 

SinB heard Umji sighing. “SinB if you don’t feel like going to school today you should stay home again…” said Umji seriously. “Sowon and Yerin will ask your classmate for your lessons so you can study here…” explained Umji but SinB shook her head and stood up to open the door.

 

SinB quickly hugged Umji sighing in relief before letting go of her best friend and facing her. “My parents are gonna kill me if I miss too much days…they said they would be back in two days...” said SinB sincerely. “I think if I stay around Sowon or Yerin I should be okay…”

 

Umji swallowed hard, Sowon told her Jackson was at the gate with Yuju the previous morning and Umji was worried about SinB’s reaction if she saw the boy again…

 

Umji looked at SinB as the girl got dressed, Umji wasn’t sure how to help her anymore. She looked down and turned round to leave the room and let SinB finish to get ready. “I made some food, Sowon will be there in a minute.” she said before leaving the room and going down in the kitchen.

 

As SinB got down, Sowon was already here. “Morning.” smiled Sowon pulling a chair out for SinB to sit. “You look good today.” she added and SinB nodded.

 

“I slept better.” answered SinB looking around, searching for someone. “Yerin isn’t coming today?” she asked shyly and Sowon shook her head.

 

“Today she had to take Yejun to his school so she will probably join us later at school.” explained Sowon.

 

SinB nodded a little disappointed and sat beside Sowon before starting to eat.

 

“SinB.” said Umji and SinB looked up at her. “I have classes till late tonight and Sowon have to go to work so Yerin will pick you up after school. Will you be okay to be alone the time she comes get you, she said she would finish at same time than you but the time she comes from the other building you may be alone for some minutes...?”

 

SinB hesitated but nodded. “I should be okay, I guess she won’t take long, I will stay in front of my class.” said SinB not wanting to make Umji or Sowon worried about her but she could see the worry in their eyes. “I will be okay.” she repeated them with a reassuring tone.

 

As they approached to school, Sowon made them do a detour, they took the parking entrance instead of the front entrance. SinB looked at Sowon confused. Sowon saw SinB’s face but ignored her till SinB stopped her.

 

“You made us enter here because there’s less people?” asked SinB understanding and Sowon nodded. It was also because Sowon was scared that Jackson was at the gate again but she didn’t mention the boy’s name in front of SinB.

 

SinB nodded and took a deep breath. “Sowon...?” she asked with a low voice and Sowon looked at her worried.

 

“What is it?” she asked hoping SinB was okay.

 

“Can I… Can I hold your arm as we go through the school…?” asked SinB shyly. “I think I would feel reassured to hold onto someone I trust… at least till we reach my classroom…” said SinB looking down and Sowon smiled.

 

SinB was trusting her, SinB was reassured to be by her side and Sowon was glad SinB was feeling like that with her. She was less scared of her now and Sowon gently offered her arm to SinB who circled it and strongly clinged on Sowon’s arm.

 

They slowly walked in and Sowon made sure no one would bump or touch SinB. They passed by a group of people and Sowon’s eyes caught a very familiar small silhouette. Her eyes meets Eunha’s and the short girl looked at Sowon’s arm linked with SinB’s before turning around and talking with some girls from her class ignoring the tall girl. Sowon looked down and continued to walk with SinB till they arrived to the girl’s class.

 

Sowon made sure SinB was installed in her classroom before leaving her. SinB looked around, most students were installed too as the teacher was getting ready. SinB tried to focus but she couldn’t, she was aware of all the people around her.

 

Every moves, every voices were like resonating into her mind. She almost jumped when the boy in front her her turned to get a book in his bag. SinB almost screamed when the girl behind her answered the teacher question. She felt like a prey in the middle of a jungle. She tried to breath and remind herself those people were not going to harm her or anything, but every moves beside her send shiver to her spin and made her body shake with fear.

 

As the class finally ended, everyone stood up and this massive crowd movement made SinB close her eyes. She hide her face in her hands and waited till it calmed down. As she dared to open her eyes again and taking her hands away the class was almost empty.

 

“You okay?” asked a boy as he walked past her table to leave.

 

SinB jumped as he startled her by suddenly talking to her. She looked at him with wide eyes before nodding. “Yeah, Just a...a headache…” lied SinB hoping he would quickly leave her alone. He was tall and so close to her she couldn’t breath anymore as she remembered how Jackson easily took advantage of her. But his eyes were not as scary as Jackson’s and SinB almost saw worry in this boy’s eyes.

 

The boy nodded slowly. “Okay, take care then.” he said with a lower voice before leaving her.

 

SinB finally exhaled a she realised she was holding her breath all this time. She stuffed her stuff in her bag and walked out quickly. As she passed the door she bumped into someone that immediately hold her. SinB froze and let out a little cry before realising it was Yerin who smiled at her

 

“It’s just me.” said Yerin with a reassuring tone and SinB immediately relaxed. “Sorry I didn’t want to scare you but once again you’re not looking where you’re going.” said Yerin with a little laugh.

 

SinB looked around still a little shocked by her previous encounter and now by Yerin catching her. Yerin looked at SinB and frowned. “Everything’s alright princess?” she asked as she looked around too trying to see what would scare SinB but the corridor was relatively calm.

 

“Just that a boy talked to me and I… I panicked…” said SinB.

 

Yerin frowned even more. “A boy? What did he want?” she asked ready to kill anyone.

 

SinB shook her head and finally got out of Yerin’s arms slowly. “He just seemed worried about me…” confessed SinB. “But I was so scared, I kept seeing Jackson’s face in my mind and…” SinB couldn’t finish that tears came to her eyes.

 

Yerin caressed her hair slowly. “It’s okay, it wasn’t Jackson, you have nothing to worry.” said Yerin calmly as she tried her best to reassure SinB.

 

She walked her to her next class and SinB this time clinged on Yerin’s arm. Yerin wasn’t reassured to leave SinB alone, but they both had to go to their classes. As they arrived in front of the class Yerin put her hands slowly on SinB’s cheeks. “Look at me.” said Yerin gently and SinB looked up at her. Yerin brushed some tears away and smiled. “You’re safe here, you will listen to your teacher then Sowon and I will be here waiting for you to go eat lunch.” explained Yerin. “No one's gonna hurt you here.” she repeated and SinB nodded.

 

Yerin watched as SinB took a seat and then she ran to her class on the other side of the school. SinB tried to listen to Yerin and convinced herself she was save, that her classmate wouldn’t hurt her. She tried to focus on the teacher and suddenly remembered it was a class she usually shared with Yuju. SinB looked around and saw the girl at the other side of the classroom, Yuju was very far away from her and SinB saw her talk and giggle with other girls.

 

SinB sighed she remembered how Yuju slapped her, how she wouldn’t believe her and trusted Jackson instead… SinB’s eyes got teary but she hold herself from tearing up. She looked at her notebook and focused on her lesson but her eyes got blurry as tears started to came out and fall on the paper page, leaving drops on her notebook. SinB quickly brushed her tears away hopping nobody would notice her crying in class and wiped the drops away from her notebook but the ink drooled and now her notes were a mess.

 

It made SinB want to cry even more. Not only her notes were in a mess, she was in a mess too.

 

She put everything into her bag and stood up, excusing herself to the teacher and ran out of the classroom as fast as she could. Without thinking, she found herself in the science building, she didn’t know this building well, she only came here once so she stopped and let herself sat on the floor her back against the wall. The building was very calm and empty, everyone was still in class. SinB waited here hoping Yerin would find her. The chemistry girl was supposed to finish earlier than her.

 

SinB waited here trying to calm down and stop crying. A group of student passed by her without even noticing her, here nobody knew her. Then a door opened and students came out. SinB quickly stood up and wiped her face quickly as they all walked past her talking about stuff SinB was unable to understand then she felt a hand on her forearm. She jumped before seeing Yerin.

 

“What you’re doing here?” asked Yerin worried. She started touching SinB’s body making sure she was fine and SinB smiled a bit, remembering how Yerin was always doing this to Yejun when the boy fall or something. “Why you’re not in class?” asked again Yerin now sure SinB wasn’t hurt.

 

SinB looked down. “Yuju was in the class…” she just said and Yerin frowned.

 

“Did she talk to you, did she do something to you?” asked Yerin worried as she remembered how Yuju slapped SinB last time and how her words could be harsh and hurtful too.

 

SinB shook her head. “She probably only see me when I rushed out of the class… but I keep thinking about her and how she hates me now for something I didn’t do…” explained SinB. “I thought about her and Jackson and I was terrified and sad, I couldn’t stop crying…”

 

Yerin nodded. “Okay okay... “ she said as she hugged SinB and patted her back. “You can relax now, we will meet Sowon and go eat some yummy food.” said Yerin trying to sound cheerful.

 

The three of them ate together then it was time to go back to school. SinB saw how worried the girls were to leave her alone again and she felt like a burden again. SinB stayed silent as they walked her to her afternoon class.

 

Sowon smiled at her. “I won’t be here when you will finish, I have to go work but I will drop by your house later if that’s okay with you…?” said Sowon and SinB nodded.

 

Yerin smiled. “Well I will be meeting you after class, I will try to be there as fast as I could.” said Yerin squeezing SinB’s arm gently. “And after this I think we should hang out a little, just me and you, to change your mind a little.” said Yerin and SinB nodded again not sure hanging out would take away her thoughts about Yuju and Jackson but Yerin sounded very enthousiast about it and she hadn’t has the heart to make Yerin’s cute smile fade away.

 

The afternoon classes went better, SinB wondered what Yerin planed and so it distracted her a little from all the activity around her. She was a little less aware of her surrounding and even took some notes but it wouldn’t be enough to study the lesson later…

 

SinB waited for the end of the class impatiently, she wanted to leave this school, she was scared to see Yuju again, or even worst that Jackson was at the gate waiting for her… Trying to take these thoughts away SinB started doodling on her notebook she realised as the teacher ended the class that she just wrote Yuju’s name all over the page. She ripped the page and creased it angrily before standing up and putting all her stuff in her bag.

 

As she left the classroom she stayed in the corridor waiting for Yerin, but after some minutes everyone was left and Yerin wasn’t around yet…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! Finally, it seem like SinB is starting to feel more at ease with Sowon. And Sowon being a good friend protect her well. Yerin being protective when SinB got scare because there was a boy who talk to her. Seeing Yuju from far away made her want to tear up again but luckily Yerin is there again. And they will be hanging out together after class supposely.

But, Yerin wasn't here after her class. Do you think something will happen or ;) Let us know as usual!! :)