Chapter 130

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

As SinB was waiting for Yerin that was taking so much time to arrive, she suddenly hear a voice that she didn’t want to hear.

 

“SinB!!” called out Jackson.

 

SinB froze, once again her body wasn’t listening to her, she wanted to run away but all she could do was staying still, paralyzed with fear her eyes got teary.

 

Jackson ran toward her. “Hey SinB! You done class?” he asked as he looked around making sure they were alone. SinB’s body was trembling as Jackson was approaching her. She was terrified, what would he do to her this time...

 

SinB closed her eyes and frowned. “LEAVE ME ALON-” she yelled to him but he put his hand on to stop her.

 

“Come on, be a nice girl SinB and don’t make a scene, I came all the way here for you… ” he winked and SinB felt nauseous as she could feel his breath on her face.

 

He took his hand slowly away and SinB started to cry. “Why you do this to me…?” she asked him sobbing.

 

Jackson smiled and caressed her cheek. “Because you’re pretty SinB and I would like us to get along again.” he said slowly but SinB flinched under his touch and she closed her eyes scared.

 

Jackson was getting closer to SinB who was just waiting for the worst to happen, she didn’t have the strength or the courage to fight back. “SinB… Look at me, I want to see your beautiful afraid eyes as I will feel your lips once again...” he smirked as he grabbed SinB by the hips and pulled her against him. But then he got yanked away from SinB who opened her eyes as she felt he wasn’t against her anymore.

 

“What do you think you’re doing Jackson?!” asked Yerin sternly. She was drowning and staring at him in the eyes. SinB looked at her and never saw this look in her eyes. Yerin was furious.

 

“Hey Yerin! You are here! How lucky I am to see two beautiful girls together!” he smiled innocently.

 

Yerin rolled her eyes. “Don’t pretend in front of me, leave her alone.” she told him as she stood in front of SinB to protect her.

 

“Aw Yerin don’t say things like that! I’m just talking to my friend, I’m worried about our dear SinB...” he said like he cared and SinB just gripped Yerin’s vest staying safely behind her.

 

Yerin smacked his shoulder. “Get out and go care about your girlfriend instead of messing with other girls.”

 

Jackson laughed. “Yuju’s not around right now...” he said looking around. “And I just can’t resist pretty girls.” he said winking at Yerin who looked back at him disgusted.

 

“You are terrible Jackson.” said Yerin staring at him in the eyes.

 

Jackson smiled “I know.” he winked again then he was about to approach them to try to take SinB’s hand again but Yerin hit his hand away from them.

 

“Don’t touch her Jackson! Keep your distant with her if you don’t want to get in my bad side.” said Yerin as she looked straight to Jackson. “I know what you did to SinB and I won’t let you hurt her one more time.” she warned him determined and not scared by the boy.

 

Jackson raised both hands up as surrender. “Alright alright, she’s your girl I guess?” he said smirking. “Anyways” he continued as he looked at SinB. “I hope you will see I’m not your enemy SinB. We will probably meet again.” he smiled then he walked away.

 

They looked at him walking away but then SinB flinched as she felt that Yerin was gripping on her hand very strongly.

 

“Yerin..it hurt…” said SinB shyly as she looked at Yerin’s hand holding hers.

 

Yerin quickly let go of SinB’s hand. “Oh mo, I’m sorry… I didn’t realize…” said Yerin sincerely in which SinB nodded.

 

“Don’t worry.”

 

“I can’t believe he dare to come here to harass you again…” said Yerin clenching her fists with anger.

 

SinB patted her shoulder slowly. “Thank you Yerin…” she said shyly and Yerin looked at her surprised. “I don’t know what he would have done to me if you didn’t show up…” explained SinB getting teary and Yerin frowned.

 

“You don’t have to thank me, I want to kill this bastard…” said Yerin before turning to SinB. “Are you okay, please tell me he didn’t has time to do anything to you…” said Yerin and SinB shook her head.

 

“I think he wanted to kiss me again but you stopped him…” said SinB and Yerin nodded. SinB looked at Yerin before looking down. “I’m sorry that you always have to come save me…” started SinB. “I wanted to run away from him but I was so scared that I couldn’t react at all... my legs were not listening to me, I couldn’t run away from him… ” explained SinB shaking and Yerin shook her head.

 

“It’s okay princess.” smiled Yerin as she patted SinB’s back. “Most important is that he left now.” she said then she looked at her phone. “I’m sorry that I took so long to meet you but the teacher wanted to talk to me after class…” said Yerin feeling guilty to let SinB alone with Jackson.

 

“It’s okay...You’re here now.” said SinB and Yerin nodded.

 

“I’m here and I will always protect you.” said Yerin sincerely. “I won’t allow anyone to hurt you.”

 

Hearing Yerin concerned voice made SinB’s heart hurt, she wanted to cry again. So she suddenly hugged the girl and lay into Yerin’s neck. Yerin was a little surprised but then she felt SinB shaking so she hugged her tight. “Shhh, I’m here princess…” she said again to reassure the shocked girl as she slowly patted SinB’s head.

 

“What’s wrong?” suddenly asked a guy voice. SinB jumped as she heard a voice she didn’t knew, she was about to lift her head up but Yerin kept her down. “Nothing, she’s just tired... Could you leave us alone a moment oppa please?” asked Yerin and SinB figured it must be Yerin boyfriend.

 

“Yeah of course, I just wanted to tell you that we will all meet for a study group, I was thinking you would come too.” said the boy. “But I guess you’re busy so… I will let you know how it went then.” he said with a cheerful tone. “If you need anything just call me, you know I will be there as fast as I could.” he said concerned now and SinB felt bad for taking Yerin away from him but she couldn’t let go of the girl right now, she really needed her.

 

Yerin nodded. “Ok, thank you Oppa, I’ll join you another time.” she told him then the boy walked away.

 

When SinB finally calmed down, Yerin took her out of the school, they were walking slowly when suddenly Yerin stopped and let go of SinB’s arm.

 

“Yerin?” asked SinB as she saw Yerin enter a shop. SinB looked around scared but Yerin came back almost immediately.

 

She smiled with her eyesmile and handed an ice cream to SinB.  “I just wanted to give you a surprise!” she smiled happily.

 

SinB smiled back at her. “Thank you…” she said as she took the ice cream.

 

“So you wanted to hang out?” asked SinB and Yerin smiled happily before taking SinB free hand in hers.

 

“Yes but if you just want to go home after what just happened it’s okay.” said Yerin sincerely but SinB shook her head as she ate her ice cream.

 

“No I think you’re right, it wouldn’t hurt to hang out and pretend everything is alright for some times…” said SinB and Yerin sadly nodded.

 

“Is there a place you want to go?” asked Yerin as they kept walking.

 

SinB shook her head. “Not really…” she honestly answered, it was already nice to be around Yerin, things seemed easier with the chemistry girl around, SinB felt a little more relaxed and secure, just like when she’s with Umji or Sowon.

 

Yerin smiled then hold her hand tighter. “I want to bring you somewhere. Come with me.” she said smiling as she slowly dragged SinB with her. They walked faster as Yerin pointed to the bus stop. “Come with me, the bus is leaving.” suddenly says Yerin as they run after the bus.

 

As they got in, there was one spot. Yerin told SinB to sit down but SinB didn’t want to.

 

“Come on princess. Sit down please.” said Yerin in which SinB finally agree and sat down since she was feeling exhausted after her day. SinB finally finished her ice cream and after a while, she fell asleep. Yerin woke her up when it was their stop. As they got off the bus, Yerin held her and slowly walked toward a river.

 

SinB looked around. “Wow… it’s beautiful here.” They could see the beautiful scenery.

 

Yerin smiled and nodded. “Yeah, it’s beautiful here.” she repeated as they sat down on the grass and admired the landscape.

 

After a moment of silence, SinB found Yerin very quiet.

 

“Yerin?” asked SinB.

 

“Hm?”

 

“You so quiet…” said SinB as she looked at Yerin who has her eyes close feeling the wind.

 

“Hm..”

 

“Talk to me?” asked SinB worried, Yerin had be there for her all this time, she faced Jackson for her some minutes ago and SinB was worried something was wrong with the girl. Yerin didn’t look scared in front of him but maybe she was… wondered SinB feeling even more like a burden to the girl.

 

Yerin giggled and looked at SinB with a smile. “Shouldn’t you be the one to talk to me?” asked Yerin making SinB look down.

 

“I used to come here with my parents when I was younger.” suddenly said Yerin as she closed her eyes feeling the light breeze again.

 

SinB looked up and continued to listen.

 

“So, whenever I’m sad or upset, I always come here enjoying the breeze and the scenery, it feel like the wind is my parents. It’s warm and it always makes me feel better.” said Yerin as she opened her eyes and looked at SinB. “I hope it can make you feel better too.” she said sincerely with her signature eyesmile.

 

SinB was surprised that Yerin brought her to such a sacred place but decided to not comment on it. So she just nodded and enjoyed the place too.

 

“And there’s also one thing that I usually do here.” added Yerin after a moment of peaceful silence between them.

 

SinB looked at her confused. “Like?”

 

“Follow me ok?” asked Yerin as she stood up. SinB nodded and stood up beside her.

 

Then suddenly she heard Yerin screaming on top of her lung. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

 

SinB was shocked and stared at her. “Are you okay?!” she asked looking at Yerin wide eyes.

 

Yerin laughed. “It makes you feel better when you scream out loud SinB. Try it!” said Yerin encouraging her.

 

SinB looked at Yerin and blushed. “But… it’s weird… ” said SinB looking around but it was a vast place and nobody was around.

 

“There’s just me and you here. Come on! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” screamed Yerin again toward the river. Then she looked at SinB waiting for her.

 

SinB sighed then take a big breathe. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” screamed SinB in the air.

 

They could hear the echo coming back. SinB screamed again and again.

 

Yerin smiled seeing that SinB’s smile suddenly came back.

 

“Feeling better?” asked Yerin tilting her head to look at SinB.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah... kinda weird… but yes, I feel a lot better now… ” confessed SinB sincerely.

 

Yerin smiled then pulled SinB for a hugged. “I’m glad…” she whispered to her and she kept hugging her tight for some minutes and SinB happily hugged her back.

 

It was silent between them, SinB didn’t know why but her heart was beating very fast, they hugged each other for a bit until Yerin cleared . “SinB. It’s late, I should bring you home, Umji’s probably done with her classes by now.” she voiced out and SinB nodded against her.

 

Yerin pulled away from the hug and looked at SinB. “I want you to remember that we are here, your friends are here and nothing can hurt you as long as we’re around, okay?” said Yerin in which SinB nodded.

 

“Give me your pinky.” quickly added Yerin in which SinB giggled.

 

“Yah!! We are not kids!” said SinB as she looked at Yerin but the girl was serious.

 

Yerin smiled. “Too bad, give it to me!” she ordered and stuck her tongue out making SinB smile but nod.

 

SinB gave her pinky and they did a pinky promise. “You’re never alone.” said Yerin sincerely and SinB nodded.

 

“I’m not alone.” she repeated and Yerin smiled while nodding.

 

After that, they took the bus back home, Yerin walked SinB home, and never let go of her hand till they reached the house. As they were in front of SinB house, they suddenly hear a familiar voice calling from behind.

 

“SinB!!”

 

They turned around and saw Umji running toward SinB before crashing into her best friend and hugging her tight. SinB smiled and for once didn’t jump or flinch, she felt good as Umji’s arms were circling her.

 

“You only came back at this time?” asked Umji worriedly as it was late and SinB finished classes a long ago. “Something happened?” she asked looking at SinB in the eyes.

 

SinB looked down. “Nothing bad, luckily Yerin was there... then we hang out for a bit…”

 

Umji then looked at Yerin. “Oh… okay, thank you Yerin.” said Umji curious about what happened but would ask later.

 

Yerin smiled. “Sorry Umji, I should have texted you to tell you we would be home a little late.” said Yerin but Umji shook her head.

 

“No no, I’m glad she was with you all this time.” said Umji sincerely then she looked at SinB “You look better.” she said smiling. “Let’s go in.”

 

SinB decided to go shower and Yerin sat in the kitchen looking at Umji. “So what happened?” asked Umji worried.

 

Yerin looked down. “I was late to pick her up because my teacher wanted to talk to me and when I arrived to her class, Jackson was there…” said Yerin and Umji gasped.

 

“Is she okay?!” asked Umji wide eyes and Yerin nodded.

 

“I guess, I told him to stay away from her but I guess he will try to come back when she’s alone, he clearly know the power he have on her, and she’s so scared of him, she told me she couldn’t even run away because she’s petrified when she see him…” said Yerin sadly. “I tried my best to make her feel better but I think it will takes lot of time for her to heal after what happened...”

 

Umji nodded “Yeah… if she heals one day...” answered Umji lost.

 

Yerin patted Umji’s back. “SinB is a strong girl, she will get better but she also needs all our support.” said Yerin and Umji nodded.

 

SinB came back down and Yerin said goodbye to her, it was time for her to get back home. SinB walked her out.

 

“Thanks again Yerin… For everything.” said SinB and Yerin smiled.

 

“It’s my pleasure princess.” winked Yerin and SinB giggled at her. “Now go back inside.” said Yerin.

 

SinB nodded  and waved at Yerin before coming back in her house, she went to lay on the sofa while Umji sat next to her. Sowon messaged them, she would arrive in some minutes. SinB relaxed and felt good knowing her friends were by her side. Maybe Yerin was right, she wasn’t alone in this...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello! Nothing happened to our Yerin ;) Don't worry like I mention to some of you :P But poor SinB. Jackson manage to find her and scare her again but as usual, her knight in armor Yerin has came to save the day! Luckily she was there! And she even brought her to her sacred face. Have any of you try to go to a remote place and scream on top of your lung? It felt great after, especially when you are overwhelm and stress :) 

We would like to thanks Cheyennechaos for the upvote! 

And, we'd like to make an announcement: We are terribly sorry. No no, we are not giving up or abandoning this story. We've been very busy and we haven't had the time to write much lately. So we have decided to, again, don't worry, we ain't stopping to post yet! Hopefully we have time to write more. But for now, we have decided to post one chapter a week instead of twice a week. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully you guys will continue to support us. That's the reason we didn't post last wednesday, we are both overwhelm with our work and daily life. Actually, it's more my fault (cutiepie_18) since I just change job and I'm compeltely overwhelm with work that I barely have time to discuss the story with  AmandaMarondskyI think we will be posting every saturday (EST) instead of wednesday and saturday. Again thank you for all your support! Without you guys we would never came this far. And we will try our best to write more to keep it up. So please be patience with us, we will try our best to at least provide one chapter a week for all of you!

As usual! Let us know what you think :)