Chapter 37

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

SinB got woken up by her phone ringing. She looked around and saw the other side of the bed empty. She stood up and heard the girls laughing from the kitchen. SinB took the phone and saw it was Yerin calling her, she answered.

 

“Hello?” said SinB then cleared realising she had a hoarse voice.

 

She heard Yerin laugh on the phone. “Good morning, SinB, did I wake you up?” asked the chemistry girl and SinB smiled.

 

“Yes, but it’s okay, I have to wake up anyway.” she explained before yawning. “Why are you calling so early in the morning?” she asked smiling. “Do you miss my voice that much?” she asked teasing her friend.

 

Yerin laughed and SinB could picture the girl. “Something like that.” said Yerin and this time SinB blushed, she was glad Yerin couldn’t see her right now. “No more seriously it’s almost noon SinB it’s not that early and I was wondering if you were free today? We could hang out?” asked Yerin happiness in her voice.

 

SinB looked around, she knew the girls would spend the day together, and even if she wanted to see Yerin and avoid Yuju the time to understand why she felt weird after the kiss she decided to decline Yerin’s invitation…

 

“I’m not home, I spend the weekend at Sowon’s house with the girls…” she explained and at that moment SinB wished Yerin and Yuju would get along so they could hang out all together, the six of them. SinB was sure Yerin would get along with Sowon and Eunha perfectly, and she knew Umji would like Yerin a lot too. “Maybe another day?” asked SinB and she heard Yerin sigh through the phone.

 

“Okay.” just said Yerin a little sad. “Call me when you have some time for me!” she said and SinB felt guilty, she wanted to enjoy time with all her friends and Yerin was her friend too… If only she could convince Yuju to talk to Yerin and forget their past to finally go forward…

 

SinB was about to reassure Yerin when someone entered the room. It was Yuju. “SinB-ya time to wake up!!” said the girl before seeing SinB was already up. “Oh! Sorry!” she whispered. “I didn’t know you were on the phone...” she apologized politely as she sat on the bed in silence.

 

SinB looked at Yuju and thought back about the kiss, how she felt good, how soft and sweet it was, but also how awkward and weird she felt as soon as it ended. It was nothing for Yuju, why would SinB make a big deal about this…

 

“SinB?” asked Yerin through the phone.

 

“Hmm… Sorry, I will call you later, I have to go.” said SinB her eyes on Yuju who listened to her. So SinB walked out of the bed and went to the bathroom door putting some distance between her and Yuju. “Kiss Yejun for me, and tell him I won’t be nice on him just because we ate ice cream together.” said SinB smiling and Yerin laughed.

 

“Don’t worry he know that, I warned him, it’s not because he’s all cute that he can steal my friends!” joked Yerin making SinB laugh. “I will wait for your call SinB, have fun with your friends!”

 

“Thank you…” said SinB happily. “I will call you later.” she said as they hang up.

 

As she turned around, Yuju’s eyes were on her, the girl seemed curious. “Who’s Yejun?” asked Yuju walking to SinB. “A cute boy?” she added excited. “You went out with a guy?” she insisted and SinB waved her hands and shook her head.

 

“No, no…” she said laughing. “Yejun is a little kid from my tutoring work.” explained SinB telling the truth to Yuju. “I had to take care of him after class when his cousin was late to pick him up.”

 

Yuju nodded and smiled. “Oh I thought our little SinB was maybe interested in a boy!” said Yuju taking SinB’s arm and guiding her out of the room.

 

“I told you I wasn’t interested in anyone.” said SinB suddenly unsure about that statement. Yuju heard the hesitation in her voice and stopped.

 

Yuju smirked and faced SinB. “My girl, you are lying to me!” said Yuju more curious than ever.

 

“No, really.” said SinB blushing.

 

Yuju frowned. “Why are you blushing now?” she asked and SinB put her hands on her cheeks to hide it.

 

“Nothing...It’s just...Euh...I’m not myself this morning…” hesitated SinB.

 

“Why? What’s wrong? Did something happened?” asked Yuju, very concerned.

 

SinB smiled at her. “I… just feel a bit awkward…”

 

Yuju was confused. “With? What?” she asked looking at SinB.

 

“You…” confessed SinB before looking away shyly.

 

“Eh?! Why with me? Did I do something?” asked Yuju, panicking. SinB just shook her head then Yuju scratched her head, thinking hard on what she could have done. Then she remembered yesterday game. “Is it because of the kiss?! Aigoo! I’m so sorry ar SinB! I didn’t mean to steal your kiss like that! Wait, was it your first kiss?!” asked Yuju in which SinB nodded.

 

“Aigoo, mianhe SinB!! Blame that giraffe!! I’m so sorry, I should have think better… ” pouted Yuju seeing that SinB was blushing again.

 

SinB shook her head. “Nono, that kiss was an accident anyways…”

 

Yuju hugged SinB. “But I don’t regret being your first kiss though! Then you will always remember me! And when you have a boyfriend, I can victoriously tell him that I have your first kiss! Hahahah!” said Yuju in a teasing manner.

 

But then SinB eyes got teary shocking Yuju. She quickly hold SinB on the shoulder “Waeyo? Why are you getting teary?” asked Yuju worried. SinB looked away but Yuju held her face straight and forced her to look at her but SinB closed her eyes. “Yah, SinB, look at me...” then SinB obeyed. “Now, tell me, why are you teary? Did I say something?” insisted Yuju in which SinB just nodded. “What did I say?” pouted Yuju.

 

“You said I will always remember as if you will disappear from my life… I don’t need to remember you because you will always be beside me no?” asked SinB with tears in her eyes falling out.

 

“Aigoo!! It’s an expression! Of course we will always be together. Even when we get super old and have wrinkle, I will never let go of you!” exclaimed Yuju, sincerely looking directly to SinB eyes in which she blushed and SinB giggled.

 

“Yah, you make it sound like a confession!” said SinB and hit Yuju shoulder which earn a giggle from Yuju.

 

“Hehe, my baby girl is smiling! But honestly SinB, don’t be awkward with me because of the kiss ok? You should be even more open with me since we share that kiss! We went beyond what best friend and sister would do to each other!” said Yuju then smirked “Or, why don’t we share another kiss to seal our friendship level up?!” teased Yuju while holding SinB jaw and SinB eyes went wide.

 

“Yah!!You are talking nonsense! Are you drunk in the morning?!” SinB screamed as she tried to run away from Yuju but the latter already caught SinB and laughed.

 

“No, I am not drunk. SinB, listen to me ok?” then SinB nodded and looked at Yuju. “I love you SinB, I love you so much, so don’t even think that we would be separate. I can’t imagine living without you nowadays.” Yuju said with a smile making SinB heart jump out so she quickly coughed and told Yuju that they should join the girls before they devour their food.

 

When they arrived in the kitchen Sowon and Eunha were cooking side by side and blushed every time their arms brushed against each other. Umji was smiling while watching them.

 

SinB meet Umji’s eyes and saw the concern in her best friend look, SinB understood that her best friend was still worried so she smiled and nodded at Umji. SinB was okay, she talked to Yuju and she felt a little better, she couldn’t understand what was wrong with her, but at least she was happy to be there with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!! I see that Sinju people were really happy about last chapter and the Sinrin people are sad about it!!! We are sorry!! But this is how our innocent SinB is!!! 

Here's a little bit of sinrin moment and sinju moment in this chapter! Hope this bring a smile to some of you!! As always, guess what will happen next? ;)