Chapter 133

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

For the next day, Umji decided to invite the girls to hang out at her house, it was a nice day and she hoped it would make SinB feel better to leave her house a little. They were all the time locked at SinB’s house and Umji thought it might be good to make SinB go out a little but still remain in a safe place like her own house.

 

Plus since it was a nice day, Umji wanted to enjoy some pool time. Umji and SinB decided to leave SinB’s house early in the morning and to go to Umji’s house, checking if there was still some food left.

 

Umji didn't spend much time in her own house, only coming to pick up clothes or school stuff, her parents were not there either and as she entered she left like she didn’t come home since age.

 

It was smelling nice, everything was fresh and clean, Umji’s family had a maid coming every two days so Umji knew it was okay to leave the house but the maid didn’t do groceries since Umji called her to tell her no one was home this week.

 

SinB got comfortable on the big couch while Umji went in the kitchen, she checked the fridge and as expected it was empty. She went to the other kitchen and find another empty fridge. Umji opened the cabinet looking for some food but nothing in there seemed to attract her.

 

Umji went back in the living room and find SinB asleep on the couch. Umji walked around and outside checking her house, she went outside and took a big breath, she had missed her house…

 

After some minutes playing some games on her phone while sitting on the couch beside a sleeping SinB, Umji decided to call Sowon. The tall girl was supposed to pick up Yerin and drive her here since the chemistry girl never came to Umji’s house before.

 

Umji was holding her phone to her ear and waited for Sowon to answer. She walked a little away from the living room not to wake SinB up while talking on the phone.

 

“Hello?” asked a voice that wasn’t Sowon.

 

Umji was a little surprised. “Yerin?” she asked as the voice sounded a lot like the girl.

 

“Yeah, Sowon is driving, she asked me to answer.” explained Yerin hearing how Umji was surprised.

 

“Oh, good, you’re already on your way?” asked Umji scratching her head.

 

“Yep!” answered Yerin clearly excited. “Sowon just picked me up, we will be there in 10 minutes, I think.” said Yerin hesitating. “Right Sowon?” she asked. “Yeah in around ten minutes.” confirmed Yerin and Umji nodded before remembering she was on phone and that Yerin couldn’t see her.

 

“Could you girls stop by the mall and buy us some food?” asked nicely Umji.

 

“Shouldn’t be a problem. Let me ask Sowon!” said Yerin and Umji listened to Yerin talk to Sowon again. “Umji’s asking if we can stop buy some food at the mall?” asked Yerin to the tall girl.

 

Umji heard Sowon answer “of course.”

 

“Sowon said yes.” answered Yerin to Umji who smiled. “What do you want us to buy?”

 

Umji hesitated. “I don’t know, just buy stuff you girls like, I don’t have much left at home since no one’s here, I will pay you back when you will arrive.” said Umji on the phone.

 

“Okay, see you soon then.” said Yerin then they hang up.

 

Half an hour later the two girls arrived to Umji’s house with two bags of food. They entered silently hoping not to wake SinB up. They put everything in the kitchen and Umji thanked them as they helped her put everything away.

 

“Do you have the receipt?” asked Umji looking into the now empty paper bags.

 

“No we lost it.” said Yerin innocently as she looked around a little. “You have a really beautiful house, it’s really big.” said Yerin as she followed Sowon out of the kitchen and entered the huge living room.

 

“Told you it was big here.” said Sowon smiling as she slowly sat on the couch beside SinB and took her phone’s out of her pocket.

 

Umji joined them and looked at Yerin in the eyes. “Tell me at least how much I owe you for the food.” continued Umji but Yerin smiled.

 

“It’s okay Umji, you don’t owe me anything.” smiled Yerin with her cute eyesmile. “Like I was saying, you really have an amazing house, very large, and the rooms are so well decorated.” complimented Yerin looking all around. “Do you have a big garden too?” asked Yerin walking to the big window opening on the garden.

 

“Yeah it’s quite big too.” said Umji leading the way to show the outside to Yerin.

 

“Oh! nice pool!” exclaimed Yerin excited like a child.

 

Umji laughed. “We can swim this afternoon if you want.” said Umji and Yerin smiled widely.

 

“I would love that!” she said happily. “You must have so much fun living here.” said Yerin as she walked closer to Umji. “My parents had a house with a big garden too, I remember how fun it was to play outside. Sadly my uncle’s house don’t have a garden… So I often take Yejun to play in the park like that he will grow up knowing how fun is it to go outside too.” explained Yerin and Umji smiled.

 

“Yejun is very lucky to have a cousin like you.” said Umji as they walk back to the house. “To be honest, I had fun in this garden too but only when I was very young…” explained Umji. “When I started to get old enough, my parents focused back on their work and they stopped playing outside with me… I would have SinB over often but it wasn’t the same, we couldn’t go outside without adult around and they were often in at their desk working, so we would play inside more.”

 

Yerin nodded. “Well they work hard to give you everything you need and make sure you will have a good life.” said Yerin nicely and Umji nodded.

 

“And if you ever feel lonely and feel like playing outside, I would be happy to join you, and if you’re okay, I could bring Yejun with me?” asked Yerin and Umji smiled, touched by Yerin’s words.

 

“Yeah that would be really fun.” said Umji as they entered the house.

 

Sowon looked up from her phone to the girls and pointed to SinB still asleep. “She’s snoring…” whispered Sowon with a smirk. “I recorded her.” she said giggling lowly.

 

Yerin sat on the floor her back on the couch in front of where SinB was lying and make sign for Umji to join her. She took her phone out and the three of them took some selfies with SinB sleeping in the background.

 

“You will have to send me those pics.” whispered Umji and Yerin nodded.

 

“Me too.” said Sowon and Yerin smiled at her before nodding again.

 

“What.. pics…?” asked a very sleepy voice and they all looked at SinB who opened her eyes slowly. They all giggled and stood up as SinB rubbed her eyes.

 

“Sleep well?” asked Sowon as she patted her head.

 

SinB nodded. “You girls are here...ah...I’m hungry…” she said as her tummy rumbled and pouted.

 

Umji laughed. “Alright, we’re gonna cook, it will be lunch time soon!” she said and SinB nodded. All the girls went in the kitchen and all started to take out ingredient and prepare to cook, SinB felt like she was the only one not knowing what to do, Sowon knew how to cook, Umji knew how to cook and Yerin knew how to cook too.

 

SinB tried to help but the three of them were like top chef, so SinB end up sitting on the counter and looked at them. Everything was smelling so good, she tried to steal some food that Sowon was making but the tall girl slapped her hand away.

 

“Nah! It’s not ready, take away your dirty hands.” smiled Sowon as she scolded SinB who pouted.

 

“My hands are not dirty I just washed them!” said SinB with a cute pouty voice.

 

Yerin laughed and when Sowon had her back turned she feeded some of Sowon food to SinB. Umji saw them and rolled her eyes, discreetly elbowing Yerin as Sowon was coming back.

 

Yerin quickly got away from Sowon’s plate and innocently focused back on her cooking while SinB, with full was trying to turn around so Sowon wouldn’t see her chewing.

 

Sowon looked at her plate and frowned then she looked at SinB who finally swallowed her food and turned around like nothing happened.

 

“SINB-YA!!” yelled Sowon frowning.

 

SinB jumped down of the counter and started to back away while Sowon ran after her. Umji and Yerin laughed at them.

 

“Why you’re mad?!” yelled back SinB as she was behind the table. “I did nothing!”

 

Sowon pointed at her. “You have sauce on your face!” answered Sowon and SinB looked at her wide eyes as she wiped the sauce away from around and ran away from Sowon while Umji and Yerin were dying of laughter.

 

As lunch was ready, SinB helped them set the table while the girls bring out the food.

 

“Wow! We did a nice job!!” exclaimed SinB, satisfied of the food and the utensil placement.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “What we?! You didn’t even cook!” teased Sowon but then SinB pouted again. Yerin giggled and pulled SinB toward her.

 

“Well our princess set the table for us right?” she said she winked at SinB in which she nodded happily and this time Sowon rolled her eyes.

 

“Don’t spoil her too much Yerin ar!” said Sowon but then SinB just stuck her tongue out to Sowon. Then they sat down and started to eat their lunch.

 

“Wow!! The food is so great!!” exclaimed SinB as she was eating. The 3 girls looked at SinB and smiled, happy to see SinB enjoying herself. They ate and chit chatted all spending a nice moment between friends.

 

As they were done supper, Yerin stood up to take the plate but Umji stopped her.

 

“Ani, you girls can go play, I will wash the dishes.” said Umji nicely but then Yerin shook her head.

 

“Nono, it’s not fair for you to wash the dishes. We are at your house already.”

 

“You know what would be fair? SinB washing it since she didn't cook!” commented Sowon happily but then SinB pouted.

 

“But...but..That’s not fair...” she frowned with a cute sad face.

 

Yerin patted SinB’s head. “Don’t worry princess. I won’t let you dirty your hands.” winked Yerin then she looked at Sowon. “I will do the dishes for her.” said Yerin then Umji nodded.

 

“Me too. Me and Yerin will do it. You two go rest.” added Umji nicely.

 

SinB frowned again. “But this giraffe will keep bullying me!!!” she complained hiding behind Yerin and earning a glare from Sowon.

 

“Fineeee! I’ll wash the dishes you three go rest!” said Sowon walking into the kitchen. Umji shook her head.

 

“Okay, you two go play some ping pong, I will wash the dishes with Sowon.” said Umji then she walked away not wanting Sowon do do everything alone.

 

“Ping pong?” asked Yerin confused.

 

SinB smiled and nodded. “Yeah, Umji has a ping pong table too. Are you good at it?”

 

Yerin smiled. “I think I am decent?” she hesitated then SinB smiled.

 

“Okay! Let’s play!”

 

As they were playing, SinB noticed that Yerin was actually pretty good. SinB couldn’t stop laughing at Yerin silly movement when she was playing.

 

Then Umji and Sowon were giggling together and walked toward them with an apple juice to each of them.

 

“So, who’s winning?” asked Umji happy to see SinB smiling.

 

“Yerin is! She’s so funny! She keep making stupid comment and faces!!” laughed SinB.

 

“Ready for a game?” asked Sowon. “You two must have warm up already!”

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah, we are all warm up while both of you didn’t!” she said smirking as if she already won the game.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. ”I bet, we can still win you two!!”

 

SinB laughed. “No way!”

 

“Alright, let’s make the same bet as last time then!” said Sowon making Yerin confused.

 

“Sure!!” answered SinB back right away.

 

“I will make sure you suffer like last time!!” laughed Sowon evilly making SinB stuck her tongue out.

 

Umji coughed. “Okay, Tom and Jerry, you two should explain to Yerin first before jumping into battle!” said Umji seeing Yerin confused face which made both of them laugh while Yerin just stare at them.

 

“Yeah, it would be great to let me know what am I getting myself into!!” exclaimed Yerin before smiling widely.

 

“Oh, true Yerin, you should know since you will probably lose because of SinB!” laughed Sowon in which SinB jumped on Sowon and both of them were smacking each other.

 

Umji and Yerin were laughing and shaking their heads.

 

“Basically, loser have to be the winner slave for the night.” explained Umji and then Yerin nodded.

 

“Oh! Understood! Who’se the team?”

 

“Me and Umji Vs you and Yerin!” informed Sowon pointing to herself and Umji then to SinB and Yerin. “You’re definitely gonna lose SinB...” she smirked. “Just like last time, except you were teamed up with… Eunha….” Sowon suddenly hesitated. “Eunha instead of Yerin… ”

 

Then SinB rolled her eyes. “We shall see!” she said determined this time. “I won’t let you two win again.”

 

Then the game began and Sowon and SinB kept attacking each other while Umji and Yerin were just laughing. And then it was at the match point, and the last person who win will be the winner.

 

“If you want to give up the game you still can ar SinB.” teased Sowon.

 

“You mean yourself giraffe!” glared SinB.

 

“What about, this game, just you vs Sowon then.” said Umji in which Yerin nodded.

 

“Yeah, good idea. So that we won’t get killed by losing it.”

 

“You sure Yerin? Because then you will lose without trying because SinB will lose for sure!” exclaimed Sowon while sending a deadly glare to SinB to scare her.

 

SinB pouted. “No way!!”

 

Yerin laughed and nodded. “Yeah, I believe in my princess!” she winked.

 

Then the game was on. It was a furious fight and in the end SinB scored the last point. “YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed SinB happily jumping into Yerin’s arms.

 

“NO WAY!!!” screamed Sowon and Umji just shook her head.

 

“Yah giraffe! How could you lose!” teased Umji.

 

“Ha haha! Giraffe you have to listen to me all night long!!” said SinB happily still hugging onto Yerin.

 

“First thing, go get me something to drink!” ordered SinB. Sowon rolled her eyes and went to get a drink. She gave one to SinB and then SinB smirked. “What about Yerin?”

 

Sowon smirked at her and took the other drink out from her back. “I knew you would copy what we did last time!” answered Sowon but then SinB pouted.

 

“I’m bored. Run up the stairs 3 times.” simply said SinB and Sowon looked at SinB wide eyes and mouth open.

 

“What? What kind of slave do that?!” asked Sowon totally shocked.

 

“A slave that entertain their master!” teased SinB which made Sowon whine while running up the stairs back and forth and listened to SinB other crazy order. She kept whining but deep down she was happy to see that SinB was laughing happily.

 

Umji and Yerin just sat there watching their interaction and giggling at them. Not knowing what the future is ahead of them but all of them hoped that SinB could smile like this again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! A calm and fun chapter :) SinB enjoying her time with Yerin, Sowon and Umji. Finally, they sees SinB smiling and enjoying her heart out. It look like a small improvement for now right? how did you find their reaction? :) Tom and Jerry line again ahaha and some SinRin moment.

As usual! Let us know what you think! And what will happen nexttttttt!!