Chapter 102

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day, SinB couldn’t wait to finish class. She was excited to meet up with Yerin. She felt bad that they couldn’t hang out yesterday but she also had a lot of fun with Yuju without Jackson. They went to Sowon’s house to swim and play some board games. She was teamed up with Yuju against Sowon and Eunha and they won most of the time. She still remembered how Yuju pulled her close to her and hugged her for winning.

 

SinB smiled as she hurriedly walked toward the library. As she got there, she didn’t see Yerin. She frowned, did Yerin forget? She walked inside the library to see if she was in there, and as she predicted she saw Yerin in the corner table with a book in front of her. SinB smiled and slowly walked toward her. She  removed the book to found Yerin sleeping behind it. SinB wanted to laugh. She took her phone out and snapped a picture of Yerin. She saw that Yerin looked very tired, so she decided to take out some homework and work on it while waiting for the girl to wake up.

 

After a while, SinB felt the table moving, she saw Yerin rubbing and opening her eyes slowly. Then she suddenly jumped up of the chair as if she was in panic. She saw Yerin quickly taking her bag and rushing out.

 

“Yerin?” called SinB in which Yerin turned around and finally noticed SinB sitting there.

 

“Oh my god! SinB ar! How come you are here?” asked Yerin clearly confused after her little nap.

 

SinB giggled. “Well, I was waiting for you at the library entrance but you weren’t there so I decided to come in to see if you are in here studying.” said SinB as she quoted “studying” “And I was right, you were studying so hard that you were sleeping!” laughed SinB which made Yerin pout.

 

“Yah! I really studied a lot yesterday night, I had an exam today.” frowned Yerin cutely.

 

SinB smiled. “Okay okay, how did you do in the exam?” asked SinB nicely.

 

Yerin smiled back at her. “Piece of cake!” she exclaimed which made SinB smile.

 

“So, where do you want to go? Oh, it’s just me and you today?” asked Yerin looking around probably looking for Sowon.

 

SinB frowned a bit. “Yeah… Did you want Sowon to come too? I can text her.” said SinB as she took out her phone, a bit sad that Yerin might not want to be alone with her.

 

But as she took her phone out, Yerin held her back. “No no, I thought you would bring her...I didn’t expect that you would want to hang out with just the two of us…” she said looking down.

 

SinB smiled. “Let’s go!” she said then they walked out of school from the back door. Yerin giggled which made SinB arch an eyebrow at her.

 

“Why are you giggling?” asked SinB wondering if Yerin was making fun of her or something.

 

“Because, it looks like we are lovers sneaking out to not get caught!” laughed Yerin which made SinB laugh out loud. Then Yerin coughed. “Sorry, it was a joke… Sorry to make it awkward.” she added quickly but SinB shook her head with a smile.

 

“No no, it’s really funny.” said SinB reassuring Yerin.

 

“Is there a place you want to go?” asked Yerin.

 

SinB shook her head. “Not really, I just wanted to hang out with you.” she simply answered.

 

Yerin started to think about something. “Hmm… What about going to my house? Oh but Yejun will be there then we will get disturb…” explained Yerin which made SinB smile.

 

“What about my house?” asked SinB.

 

Yerin looked at SinB. “Really?! Can we?” asked Yerin a little unsure.

 

“Haha, you sure sound excited. Yeah sure. Do you remember where it is?” asked SinB.

 

“Of course I do! I have good memory!” said Yerin with confidence.

 

“Alright then! You lead the way!” said SinB having too much fun by annoying the chemistry girl.

 

Yerin nodded and walked toward her house. As they were near, Yerin was looking around while SinB was hiding her smile. “Seem like someone is lost…” said SinB teasing her friend.

 

“What? No… I’m pretty sure it’s near here…” said Yerin as she kept looking around.

 

“Really? It doesn’t seem near my house at all...” teased SinB which made Yerin frown.

 

“But… I am pretty sure….AH HA!!” exclaimed suddenly Yerin as she pointed at SinB’s house. “Here it is!!!”

 

SinB looked at Yerin with a poker face. “Euh… you sure?” she asked making a face, hoping Yerin would doubt it.

 

But Yerin nodded.

 

“Hm...okay, go ring the doorbell to see who open the door then...” said SinB still keeping her straight face.

 

Yerin raised her eyebrow. “Euh...your parent?” asked Yerin getting a little confused now.

 

SinB shook her head with a dramatic look on her face. “It’s not my house….So, probably some stranger...therefore think well what you would say when a stranger open the door!” laughed SinB.

 

Yerin looked down. “But I am pretty sure…” then she press the doorbell. After a min, no one open the door. “Hm… no one opened...” frowned Yerin. “I guess I really remember wrong...” then she looked at SinB. “Okay, guide me.” she pouted which made SinB laughed out loud and take out her key to open the door.

 

“Of course no one would answer the door, my parents aren’t home and I’m here with you!!” laughed SinB which made Yerin glare at her.

 

“YAH!! YOU!!!” exclaimed Yerin but SinB quickly go in closing the door behind her and leaving Yerin at the door. “YAH!!!” yelled Yerin again as she opened the door and went in.

 

She took off her shoes and joined SinB at the kitchen. “You meany!” pouted Yerin as she sat on a stool beside the kitchen counter.

 

SinB giggled “Mianhe! Here, orange juice for you. Forgive me?” asked SinB with puppy eyes.

 

Yerin smile widely. “Oh mo! You are so cute!!!” exclaimed Yerin as she got down her stool to hug SinB tightly which made SinB’s eyes widen.

 

“Oups, mianhe! Hehe you were just so cute!” said Yerin as she sit back down to drink her juice.

 

“Where’s your parents? It’s the second time I came and I still haven’t greet them.” said Yerin looking around.

 

“Oh, they are away for work.” answered SinB.

 

“Oh… so you are all alone?” asked Yerin.

 

SinB shook her head. “Na, never alone. Sometime Umji would come sleep here or I would go to her. I’m use to it.” explained SinB.

 

“Wow, I wouldn’t be able. If Yejun isn’t around me, I don’t think I would be able to survive by myself!” said Yerin laughing.

 

SinB smiled. “Yeah, I’m jealous about that too. I wish I had a real sibling. Even though I have Umji with me, it just feel different since we don’t live together.”

 

Yerin nodded. “Yeah..” she said as she sighed. “What is there to do?” asked Yerin done with her orange juice now.


SinB smiled. “Dancing obviously!”

 

Yerin rolled her eyes. “You and your dancing game!! You just want to humiliate me!!” said Yerin pouting.

 

“Hey! At least it’s indoor, no one see it except me!” she winked which made Yerin smack her.

 

“But you do know how to dance right?” asked SinB, unsure if it was okay to ask, remembering the picture she saw at Yerin place last time she went for supper.

 

Yerin looked at her and nodded. “Yeah, I used to dance… but not anymore.” just answered the chemistry girl.

 

“Why? Dancing is so fun!” said SinB making silly dance move and giggling.

 

“Well for a moment I would to not dance at all, but at least now I would dance at those games that you like so much.” explained Yerin.

 

“I would like to see you dance.” said SinB nicely.

 

Yerin lift her eyebrow. “Hm, you already have no? and you humiliated me!!”

 

SinB laughed. “No, I mean your real dancing...” she said still insecure.

 

Yerin looked down. “I haven't dance for years…” confessed Yerin looking down.

 

“Won’t you show it to me?” insisted SinB.

 

Yerin looked at SinB. “Next time, there’s not enough room here to dance anyways.”

 

SinB smiled and pulled Yerin up. “Come with me.” she just said then they went toward a door. SinB opened it and opened the light then slowly walked down the stairs. Then when she reached down, they saw another door. SinB opened the door and open the light.

 

Yerin was amazed it was like a dance room, with mirrors and everything.

 

“Wow… You have a dance room for yourself?!” asked Yerin not believing it.

 

SinB smiled. “My dad used to be a dancer, so we have this room here. I used to dance here all the time with my dad, but we’ve been busy so yeah.” explained SinB. “Plus some months ago we got some water leak and had to redo the ceiling, so we couldn’t use that room for a while, my dad’s friends finished to fix everything this week.”

 

Yerin nodded and slowly walked in.

 

“So, we have room here!! Let’s dance!!” said SinB excitedly.

 

Yerin looked at SinB and sighed. “Mianhe SinB, I… don’t want to dance.” she said sadly then she looked down.

 

SinB looked at Yerin and noticed that she might have hurt her by forcing her. “Mianhe Yerin, I didn’t mean to force you. Let’s go then. But one day, I hope that I will get to see you dance.”

 

Yerin nodded shyly. “I’m sorry.” she said again but SinB shook her head.

 

“No I’m sorry. Let’s go back to the living room, what about watching a movie?” she asked smiling and taking Yerin’s hand to guide her out of this room and back upstairs.

 

SinB told Yerin to sit comfortably while she looked at the movies. SinB took out many DVDs and put them on the coffee table so Yerin could choose.

 

Yerin gave a look and giggled. “Do you have only movies about dance or music?” asked Yerin seeing most of the movies were about dancers or comedy musical.

 

SinB turned around and eyed the DVDs on the table. “I never realised…” she said arching an eyebrow. “I guess I really love that kind of movies.” she smiled taking more movies out.

 

Yerin looked at all the movie and finally choose one. “This one seems interesting.” she said handing the DVD to SinB who smiled.

 

“One of my favorite!” she exclaimed and Yerin rolled her eyes.

 

“I bet all those movies are your favorite!” she said seeing all the movies SinB took out.

 

SinB giggled and looked at her DVDs. “Yes they’re all my favorites.” she said puting the movie and walking quickly on the couch to sit beside Yerin. As their arms brushed again each other, SinB saw that Yerin shivered. “Are you cold?” asked SinB standing up and walk to a closet.

 

She took out a blanket and covered them with it as she sat back down. “Thank you.” said shyly Yerin getting comfortable while watching the movie.

 

After a funny scene, Yerin smiled and turned to SinB but the girl was sleeping against Yerin’s shoulder. Yerin smiled even more and tried to reach her phone in her pocket without waking SinB up, once she got the phone in her hand, she took a selfie of the moment, she smiled as she looked at the pic, she was making a face while SinB was sleeping against her, drooling a little on Yerin’s sweater.

 

Yerin focused back on the movie till it was done, SinB moved around and rubbed her eyes before looking up at Yerin.

 

“It’s done?” she asked with a sleepy voice and Yerin nodded. “Did you like it?” she asked curious now.

 

“It was fun.” said Yerin smiling. “Would have been better if you didn’t fall asleep as soon as it started, who’s the sleepy head now?” asked Yerin and SinB blushed.

 

“Watching movies make me sleepy!” said SinB pouting.

 

Yerin smiled. “Do you fall asleep when you’re going to the cinema too?” she asked and SinB shook her shoulders.

 

“It happen sometimes…” she said and Yerin rolled her eyes.

 

“Then I will never invite you to the cinema, what’s the purpose if you sleep during all the movie…?” said Yerin with a teasing tone and SinB pouted.

 

“But I like going to the cinema…” said SinB like a kid and Yerin laughed. As she moved SinB hissed.

 

“What is it?” asked Yerin worried. “Are you hurt or something?”

 

SinB shook her head and smiled. “Just my right leg that is asleep…” she said moving her leg slowly and hissing as it touched the floor, she tried to massage it but it was really asleep.

 

Yerin stood up and sat on the floor patting the spot beside her so SinB would come sit beside her. “I will help you do some stretching, it should make you feel better real quick.” said Yerin as SinB carefully sat beside the girl.

 

Yerin gave some instruction to SinB so she stretched her legs slowly then Yerin took SinB’s right leg and pulled it up, holding it and massaging it. “Here.” she said slowly and SinB looked at Yerin and blushed, she quickly looked away and tried not to think about where Yerin’s hands were, on her thigh and on her calf.

 

“I think it’s good now…” said SinB trying to look away and hide her red face.

 

Yerin giggled. “It’s not good, I can feel that you’re still super tense, come on, I’m sure you’re super flexible.” said Yerin still holding SinB’s leg up and stretching it slowly.

 

SinB took a big breath and tried to relax, feeling Yerin’s hands on her like that wasn’t helping, it was a bit awkward but it was true that it felt also very good, Yerin massaged her a little more and her leg was totally fine now. Usually SinB would jump and kick her leg when it was asleep till it felt better but with Yerin’s help it felt better really fast.

 

Yerin smiled and let go of SinB’s leg slowly. “All good?” she asked and SinB nodded.

 

“Yeah super good, I need to do that next time, it works pretty well.” said SinB quite surprised.

 

Yerin nodded. “Yeah holding the member that is asleep up help the blood run faster in it, and massaging it helps a lot too, I read that somewhere.” explained Yerin standing up and giving her hand to SinB to help her standing up too.

 

SinB took Yerin’s hand and stood up quickly. They faced each other and smiled. SinB blushed and looked down before turning around and walking to the kitchen. “Wanna eat something?” she asked and Yerin followed her. “What do you like?” she asked and Yerin sat back on the stool to watch SinB looking in the fridge.

 

“I like everything, I’m not difficult.” smiled Yerin.

 

“Do you rather we cook something quickly or we order some food somewhere?” asked now SinB stoll looking in the fridge.

 

Yerin stood up and walked behind SinB. “Let me see what you got, I’m sure we can make something nice.” she said and SinB let Yerin look in the fridge.

 

The chemistry girl started taking stuff out and SinB was looking at her wondering what she had in mind. After Yerin explained what they could cook, they started cooking together.

 

“But just a head up, I am not a big fan of cooking so don’t count too much on me!” said SinB honestly while looking down.

 

Yerin smiled at her and nodded. “Don’t worry. Count on me. Can you just help me prepare some vegetable?” she asked nicely in which SinB nodded.

 

SinB was nicely surprised to see Yerin was pretty good at cooking, she was really focused and seemed to like it.

 

SinB smiled and finished to cut the vegetable. Cooking with Yerin was really fun, while cooking Yerin would tell SinB some fun science fact about some vegetable or other food.

 

Yerin was really smart and SinB liked to hear about all this, the chemistry girl was really passionate about it and it was a pleasure to listen to her talking about how potatoes had more chromosomes than humans or how flamingo make eggs with pink yolks.

 

After eating, they played some racing video games and then it was time for Yerin to go back to her house. SinB walked her to the door.

 

“You sure you will be okay on your own?” she asked not wanting Yerin to go to her house alone, it was late and it was dark outside.

 

Yerin smiled. “Don’t worry, I don’t live that far.” she said wanting to reassure SinB. “Plus it’s friday night, there’s still lot of people out in the street, I won’t be all alone.” said Yerin stepping out. “Thank you for everything. It was cool hanging out with you again.” said Yerin sincerely.

 

SinB nodded. “It was actually really cool.” said SinB smiling. “We should do that more often…” said SinB and Yerin nodded with a big smile on her lips.

 

“We should definitely do that more often.” confirmed Yerin with a wink as the took some step away from the house. “See you around SinB.” She said but SinB ran to her and hold her arm.

 

“Wait, don’t forget to message me when you get home, I want to know you make it without any problem.” said SinB with a worried tone before giving Yerin a quick hug. “Good night Yerin.”

 

Yerin looked at SinB and giggled. “I think you forgot that my message won’t be able to go through you…” she said but SinB just stared at Yerin with a confused looked. Yerin bite her lips. “Hm..you kinda block me remember?”

 

SinB finally snapped out of it, feeling super awkward, how could she forget that. “Oh mo..yes..my bad..wait…” she said stuttering with embarrassment then she took out her phone. “ARGGG where is it!” exclaimed SinB which made Yerin raise her eyebrow.

 

“Euh, you okay?” asked Yerin worried at the sudden outburst of SinB.

 

“I’m… trying to find where I can unblock people…” explained SinB focused on her phone which made Yerin giggle.

 

“That sure sound like you block a lot of people.” teased Yerin but SinB frowned.

 

“Ani...I never did…except…” she said looking down.

 

Yerin smiled bitterly. “You sure you want to unblock me? Your bodyguard might get upset at you.” said Yerin with a caring tone.

 

SinB nodded and grinned. “ She’s too busy to notice anyways!”

 

Yerin smiled. “And you might regret that I will spam you all the time with your ugly pictures!” and winked at SinB.

 

SinB rolled her eyes. “As if you have any of my ugly picture!” she explained laughing.

 

Yerin smirked and nodded sure, then she took SinB’s phone and helped her unblock her number.

 

“Good night SinB.” said Yerin as she gave the phone back to SinB.

 

SinB waved at her one last time. SinB looked at Yerin walk away and closed the door only when she couldn’t see the girl anymore.

 

SinB cleaned the kitchen and went to shower, as she got ready for bed, she received a message.

 

“I’m home safe and sound. I already miss this sleepy head! lol Have a good night! ;)” SinB smiled as she saw the pic Yerin took when she was sleeping on her shoulder.

 

SinB typed and answer and joined the pic she took of Yerin at the library. “YOU are the sleepy head! Here the proof! lol Good night Yerin! :)”

 

After sending her message, SinB went to bed and fall asleep quickly thinking about her night moment with Yerin, it was really good to be friend with her again...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! SinRin chapter!!! I hope you sinrin shipper enjoy this chapter alot! SinB has Yerin number back into her phone now!

Well- let us know what you think ;) How did you find their interaction? I know people being waiting so long for SinRin interaction! What do you think will happen in the near future? Will their friendship be able to develop or will something happen?