Chapter 187

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

After cooking together and watching tv while cuddling on the couch, it was time to go to sleep. Yerin walked upstairs and SinB followed her. SinB didn’t come often in Yerin’s house so she was feeling a little weird.

 

“You can use the guest room, or take mine and I will go in the guest room,” said Yerin shyly.

 

SinB frowned. “There’s no way I’m sleeping alone.” she said and Yerin looked at her blushing.

 

“So we are sharing my bed?” asked Yerin unsure and SinB nodded.

 

“I want to cuddle you all night.” smiled SinB and Yerin blushed even more making SinB proud that she could make Yerin so shy and embarrassed.

 

Yerin found a pyjama for SinB and gave it to her, showing her the bathroom. Once they were both ready for bed they lay beside each other. SinB could feel that Yerin was very tense.

 

SinB her side and looked at Yerin who was on her back looking at the ceiling. SinB let her arm circle Yerin’s stomach. “Is everything alright?” asked SinB worried.

 

Yerin swallowed hard and nodded. “Yeah…”

 

“You don’t seem okay.” said SinB insisting. “Is it making you too uncomfortable to be in the same bed as me?” she asked and Yerin hesitated. “Since we had a sleepover and all I thought it was okay plus I really sleep better when someone is around… but if you prefer I sleep in the guest room I understand...” explained SinB sadly.

 

“No stay.” said Yerin catching SinB’s arm before the girl could move away. “It’s just that we were not dating before, when we had a sleepover so now I don’t know what to do or how to act…”

 

SinB smiled and came closer to Yerin hugging her and laying her head on the other girl’s neck. “There’s nothing to do, just relax and hug me back till we fall asleep okay?” said SinB and Yerin smiled at her before letting her arms circling SinB too.

 

They both relaxed into each other’s arms and finally fell asleep. 

 

SinB spend the next three days with Yerin, they barely left the house, cooking and watching tv together, sometimes staying in bed all day cuddling or laying in the garden under the sun enjoying the summer days.

 

“Too bad you don’t have a pool.” said SinB putting more sun cream on her arms and adding some more on Yerin’s shoulders as she was becoming red. “Maybe we could call the girls and go to Umji’s house?” asked SinB and Yerin nodded.

 

“It’s been days we didn’t see them. It would be fun to hang out.” she said and SinB stood up to get her phone. She called Umji who agree and told them to come to her house, then she called Yuju who called Sowon and Eunha.

 

SinB was so excited but then she remembered she couldn’t go to her own house to pick up her swimming suit so she called Umji again.

 

“Umji-ya?” she said as soon as the girl answered. “Do you have one of my swimming suit at your house?”

 

Umji started looking around. “There is a lot of clothes but no swimming suit SinB.” said Umji. “You can have one of mine. I have an old one somewhere...”

 

“No it’s okay, I wanted one of mine,” said SinB before looking around making sure she was alone. “I really want to look nice for Yerin…” said SinB blushing.

 

Umji laughed at her on the phone. “What’s the point, you always wear a t-shirt over it anyway.”

 

SinB rolled her eyes. “Well this time I was thinking about taking off the t-shirt…”

 

Umji laughed again. “I see, you want to seduce your girlfriend.” teased Umji and SinB sighed.

 

“Umji stop that!” she hissed on the phone. “I will call Sowon she probably have one of mine at her house.”

 

“Too late, Sowon just arrived.” said Umji and SinB heard her friends voices behind Umji.

 

“Okay then I will take your old one and put a t-shirt over it…” she said annoyed. “We will be here soon, Yerin is preparing her clothes and then we will go take the bus.” said SinB. “See you soon, love you.” she said before hanging up.

 

She turned around and saw Yerin. “I can give you a swimming suit if you need one?We are the same size and I have many different.” said Yerin nicely and SinB blushed wondering since when Yerin was there.

 

“I don’t know…” said SinB shyly.

 

“Come on, I have one that would be amazing on you.” smiled Yerin taking SinB’s hand in hers and guiding her to her room.

 

Yerin took out a dark blue swimming suit, one piece but open on the sides and with nice laces all around. “It’s maybe a little too y for me…” said SinB blushing.

 

“I’m sure you will look amazing in it and since you usually wear a t-shirt over it no one will pay attention to it.” she said nicely and SinB nodded.

 

Yerin let SinB get ready then they went to take the bus. It didn’t take long to arrive and SinB entered the house without ringing the bell. The girls were all already in the garden around the pool.

 

“Finally here!” said Yuju waving at them before jumping in the pool and splashing water on them.

 

“Yah!” said Yerin quickly taking off her shorts and t-shirt, revealing a nice yellow swimming suit then she jumped in the water and started to chase Yuju. They both tried to drown each other while laughing.

 

Eunha was sitting on the edge of the pool her legs in the water and Sowon was in front of her, standing in the pool.

 

“Aren’t you coming?” asked Sowon to SinB who nodded.

 

The girl took off her short but hesitated with the t-shirt. She was just with her friends, but she was still unsure. Umji took off her skirt and her shirt revealing her swimming t-shirt and a bottom of bikini. she quickly jumped in the water and went to play with Yerin and Yuju.

 

“SinB?” asked Yerin coming back to her. Yerin walked out of the pool and joined SinB. “Are you coming?” she asked her and saw SinB’s hand around her t-shirt hesitating. “Just do what you are comfortable with SinB. There's nobody here that will look at you or judge you, you know it.” said Yerin nicely before giving SinB a little kiss on the lips. “Let’s just have fun.” she smiled and SinB nodded before taking Yerin in her arms and pushing them both in the water.

 

The girls were having a lot of fun in the water, they installed the volleyball net into the pool and started to play three against three. SinB was with Yerin and Yuju while Sowon, Umji and Eunha were together.

 

After some minutes SinB’s team was losing but it wasn’t easy for SinB to play when her t-shirt was sticking and annoying her when she was moving to try to get the ball. So SinB quickly took it off and threw it out of the pool before focusing back on the game.

 

Finally her team won some points and were now winning. “The losing team will have a punishment.” said SinB before throwing the ball at Eunha who missed it, making SinB’s team even closer to the victory.

 

It didn’t take long for SinB, Yerin and Yuju to win and the other girls find themselves having to do a punishment. The penalty was to give a foot massage to the winners.

 

The girls complained but in the end they did it. While lying on the long chair beside the pool and having her feet and legs massaged by her best friend, SinB sat up and smiled.

 

“Girls, we were thinking about going on a trip, to enjoy our last summer days before school starts again.” said SinB as she talked about this with Yerin before and they both thought it was a nice idea. “We could go the beach all together?” she asked and Yuju nodded.

 

“That would be so fun!” said Yuju excited and shaking her legs and almost hitting Eunha.

 

“I don’t know…” said Sowon.

 

“Why that?” asked Umji. “It’s a good idea, we all need fresh air and some time away from here and all the problems we had this year, it would be a nice way to regain some energy before starting school again.” explained Umji.

 

Sowon nodded. “I know…” she said before looking at Eunha. “But I can’t afford a trip to the beach…” She said and Eunha looked at her sadly.

 

“Well for me I don’t have much money, I don’t even have a job and my dad can’t pay the trip for me.” added Eunha sincerely.

 

SinB shook her head. “You don’t have to worry about money, it won’t cost anything.” she said and the girls looked at her confused. “My parents have a summer house near the beach, we just have to walk on the terrasse and we are facing the sea.” she explained. “We used to go there every summer but it’s been some years now that my parents don’t have the time to go.” she added sadly.

 

“Really?” asked Eunha not believing it.

 

SinB smiled. “I didn’t ask my parents yet but I’m sure it will be okay.” she said before swallowing hard and remembering she had a fight with her mother. “At least I will ask my dad and I’m sure he will say yes.” she added and Yerin bit her lip, knowing it would maybe not be that easy after what happened between SinB and her parents.

 

“So if I understand we will just need to rent a car to go there and pay for food?” asked Yuju and SinB nodded.

 

“Well for the car no need to rent any, my parents have so many cars we can just borrow one and Sowon can drive?” Umji said and Sowon nodded.

 

“Well if your parents trust us with the car there’s no problem. I will drive you girls anywhere.” smiled Sowon.

 

Umji nodded. “Good then we have almost everything planned, I will call my parents tonight about the car and I will let you know.” said Umji before looking at SinB. “Can you ask your parents for the house tonight too?”

 

SinB swallowed hard. “Tonight?” she asked making a face. “Maybe not tonight… But I will try to call my dad soon.”

 

“What’s happening?” asked now Umji sensing something was wrong.

 

Yerin stood up and sat closer to SinB putting her arm around her girlfriend. “SinB told her parents about us and her mother didn’t take it well so it’s been like 3 days that SinB is staying at my house.” explained Yerin calmly.

 

“Why didn't you tell me?” asked Umji worried.

 

“I didn’t think it would last that long, I thought she would call me and apologize but seems like I’m not that important…” said sadly SinB.

 

Umji sat on the other side of SinB and hugged her too.

 

They all jumped when someone rang the bell. Umji frowned, not expecting anyone. She wrapped a towel around herself and walked to the door.

 

As she opened she faced SinB’s parents. “Umji honey do you know where SinB is?” asked SinB’s mom nicely.

 

Umji hesitated but opened the door fully to let them in. “She’s in the garden we are all around the pool.” explained Umji as she invited them to sit in the living room.

 

Umji ran to the garden and took SinB by the arm. “They are here!” she said to her as she put a towel on her best friend and pulled her through the house until they arrived in the living room.

 

SinB greeted them coldly and frowned at Umji for taking her here so fast.

 

Umji went to the kitchen and prepared drinks for everyone then she returned to her friends outside leaving SinB alone with her parents to talk. But as Umji joined the girls there were not in the garden anymore, Umji walked inside again and find all the girls hidden in the corridor going near the living room to listen to SinB and her parents.

 

“What are you doing?!” whispered Umji making the girls jump.

 

“We want to listen and go if anything goes wrong again.” answered Yerin in a whisper and focusing back on the talk in the living room.

 

“SinB honey I’m sorry…” said SinB’s mother and SinB looked surprised, she would never heard her mother say she was sorry. “I was a little taken aback the other day and didn’t realise that you were right. I try to control you, manipulate you to be exactly how I need you and want you to be...”

 

SinB was even more shocked, her mother admitting that someone else was right and not her… “It’s okay mom. I know I’m not the perfect girl you tried to raise and I’m sorry, I wish i was that perfect but I’m not...” said SinB but her mother shook her head.

 

“Those three days without you I realised that I was losing my daughter because of my inability to see how perfect you already are SinB.” explained her mother as tears were coming to her eyes. “I can’t lose my daughter because she tries to be herself. I’m sorry. Please come back home…” begged her mother as SinB’s dad hugged his wife and patted her back.

 

SinB felt tears coming to her eyes too and she stood up and jumped in the hug too.

 

After the emotional moment the girls walked in the living room and greeted SinB’s parents. Umji invited them to stay for dinner and they all eat together, SinB used this moment to ask them about the beach house and her parents agreed but told them all to be careful. SinB never went on vacation without her parents or any other parents so it was new but SinB insisted to her parents that they were all grown up girls and would be very careful.

 

Later that night when SinB’s parents left Umji’s house, SinB decided to go home with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! A sleepover time for Sinrin and play day with the girls. Finally, SinB mom and SinB had a talk and opened up. :) How did you guys find this chapter?