Chapter 48

The Innocent Story Of SinB

After class, they all met up in front of the school gate. SinB was there first, waiting for Yuju and Sowon. She was playing on her phone and then remembered that she didn’t reply to Yerin’s message. So she decided to reply now. “Good afternoon!!! Hope you had a great day too!! You big ducky!!!” sent SinB with a smile.

 

Within few seconds, she got a reply. “I know I love ducks but I am not big!!!! ;T_T;  ” which made SinB laugh.

 

“Ok ok, you tiny little ducky then!” replied SinB quickly.

 

“Yah!!! You little brat!!” read SinB as her phone vibrated again and she laughed even more.

 

SinB kept giggling and write messages with Yerin not noticing that the girls arrived already, until she heard a cough from Yuju who stopped beside her. SinB quickly put the phone in her pants. “Oh! You girls are out!” she said smiling at them.

 

“Yeah, but someone seems to be very busy texting!” answered Sowon curious.

 

Yuju looked at SinB. “Who were you texting with? That person sure know how to make you smile!” said Yuju teasing SinB. “Is it a guy?” she added putting her hand on SinB’s shoulder and getting closer to her but SinB quickly shook her head.

 

“No no!” said SinB waving her hands in front of herself.

 

Then Sowon added. “Oh is it that Yejun boy?!” she asked but SinB quickly evade the question again.

 

“Let’s go! Eunha must be waiting!” said SinB as she started to walk away and got followed by Yuju who took her arm in hers making SinB blush.

 

Sowon quickly started walking and went to walk beside them. “True true!” she exclaimed before thinking. “Oh but, she isn’t aware that we are visiting her…” she said seriously.

 

SinB look at her in disbelief. “Are you serious?! Let’s text her and let her know first...” she said worried to bother Eunha by arriving unannounced.

 

But Yuju stopped them when she started talking. “It’s okay, it’s not the first time that we show up without notice! We are buddies! Don’t need permission to see a friend right?!” explained Yuju with a wink to SinB which make her heart flutter.

 

Sowon smirked, seeing SinB’s reaction but SinB glared at her knowing this smirk was about her.  When they reached Eunha’s house that was quite far away from the center, Sowon rang the doorbell and to their surprise, a young girl opened the door. Sowon was stun. “What… are you doing here?!” exclaimed Sowon now frowning.

 

“Umji!! You are here!” said SinB all happy jumping in her best friend’s arms, she never thought she would see her here, in Eunha’s house.

 

“Oh hi girls! I came to visit Eunha.” she smiled politely and open the door for the girls to go in. “Eunha didn’t say that you girls would be visiting though...” said Umji and Sowon started to pout.

 

“Oh, yeah we just decided to come visit Eunha. Did Eunha asked you come?” asked Yuju but Umji shook her head.

 

“Actually no, my class finished early, so I decided to drop by to visit her since I heard she was sick, I had hard time finding her house my feet hurt for walking that much.” explained Umji and SinB nodded, her feet hurt too from all that walking. “Let’s go up, she’s in her room.” added Umji making sign to the girls to follow her.

 

“We know where is her room, let’s go girls.” said Sowon coldly dragging Yuju up with her.

 

Umji looked at SinB confused. “Is Sowon mad at me?” she asked to her best friend.

 

SinB shrugged. “Well, I guess it’s expected. She was all happy to come visit Eunha but then you were here before her!” giggled SinB.

 

Umji sighed. “I just came to visit a friend...I didn’t mean to make her jealous...” said Umji honestly and sad. For once it really wasn’t her intention to mess with this two.

 

SinB patted her head. “Hey, don’t worry, Sowon is just being Sowon. You know how Eunha is everything to her…” she explained and Umji nodded. “She always think that you will steal Eunha away from her. Don’t take it at heart ok?” added SinB trying to reassure her bestie and Umji nodded again while they both head up to Eunha’s room.

 

Once Sowon got in, she saw her bunny lying in bed. Eunha was really surprised to see Sowon here. She looked wide eyes at the tall girl. “Sowon?? What are you doing here?” asked Eunha, in panic.

 

Sowon quickly knelt down and gently put her hand on Eunha’s forehead. “Do you have a fever? It’s a bit hot… Bunny ar, are you okay? I’m worried about you...” said Sowon very concerned with a sweet voice.

 

Eunha nodded and hide herself under the blanket.

 

“Wae? Why are you hiding?!” asked Sowon, shocked, not knowing what was suddenly happening to the short girl. She tried to remove the blanket away from Eunha’s face but Eunha was holding it tight. Sowon sighed. “Ok ok, I won’t remove it, don’t use too much energy…” said Sowon in a motherly tone.

 

“Yah, Eunha, I’m here too, why are you hiding?!” said Yuju getting closer, she pushed Sowon away and sat on the bed beside Eunha.

 

The small girl slowly removed the blanket and looked at Yuju. “Mianhe, what are you girls doing here?” she asked looking down.

 

Yuju roll her eyes. “We came to shop.” she said sarcastically making Eunha a little confused. But Yuju laughed. “We came here to visit you obviously!!!” she exclaimed and Eunha giggled, Yuju was right, it was obvious they were here to see her.

 

“How you feeling?” Eunha looked up as she heard SinB’s voice.

 

“SinB? You are here too!” asked Eunha while SinB was walking into the room.

 

“Well, yep! Here I am!” she smiled getting closer.

 

Eunha coughed a bit, so Umji turned around. “I’ll go get you some warm tea...” she voiced out while walking out of the room but Sowon cut her off.

 

“I know where are her ustensiles, so I’ll do it, you can stay here.” she said coldly and without waiting for an answer, Sowon already walked away passing by Umji without a look at the girl.

 

SinB was confused. “Did something happened?” she asked seeing the change in her tall friend’s mood.

 

“Hm, not really, the thing is that Eunha hide herself under the blanket when Sowon wanted to talk to her.” explained Yuju. And SinB understood why Sowon was acting like that.

 

Then they talked a bit, and Sowon came back up. SinB saw her arriving by the corridor and before the tall girl reached the room SinB took the chance to ask Eunha since the short girl didn’t hear Sowon coming up.

 

“Eunha, why were you hiding under the blanket?” asked SinB, she hopped the honest answer would clear things up between Sowon and Eunha. Because SinB hated to see this two cold or mad at each other. And Eunha would give an honest answer since she was unaware of Sowon’s presence.

 

Eunha blushed. “What? I’m not…” she said looking at SinB and it was true she wasn’t hiding right now.

 

“I mean, when Sowon is around.” insisted SinB as Sowon stopped at the door, hiding there waiting for Eunha’s answer.

 

Eunha blushed even more. “I… look ugly.. .I’m sick, my face must be so pale and… I don’t want to scare her...” said Eunha sincerely which made SinB and Umji laugh.

 

Yuju arched an eyebrow. “So you don’t care that you look ugly to us?” she asked frowning. Eunha swallowed hard.

 

Then without giving a chance for Eunha to answer, Sowon quickly entered the room and pushed Yuju to came closer to Eunha. “You are always beautiful Eunha!!” she exclaimed and they all looked at Sowon making her blush. “Well, you girls are always beautiful, no matter what.” corrected Sowon embarrassed while SinB and Umji tried to hide their giggles.

 

“Anyways, let’s go SinB! We have a date tonight! Me and you!” winked Yuju then she looked at Umji. “Do you want to stay here or do you want to hang out with me and SinB?” offered Yuju nicely.

 

Umji smiled at Yuju’s invitation. “No no, don’t worry about me, I am going home. I have a lot of homework to do anyways.” said Umji before looking at Eunha. “Rest well Eunha, let me know if you need anything.” she smiled then she looked at SinB. “ Call me tonight?” she winked to her best friend.

 

SinB coughed, knowing why her best friend wanted her to call her tonight. “Yeah.. I will.” said SinB looking away as Umji leave the room.

 

Then it was Yuju and SinB’s turn to walk away, leaving only Sowon and Eunha in the room. Sowon went down to close the door and came back up to sit beside Eunha.

 

Eunha quickly tried to pull the blanket up but this time Sowon was faster than her and put both of her hand on the blanket, cornering Eunha.

 

“Yah, I want to see your face! Don’t hide it!” said Sowon pouting. “I didn’t come all the way to look at your blanket… I want to see you.”

 

Eunha blushed. “I look ugly Sowon… please don’t look at me.” explained Eunha while looking away. Her nose was running and she felt like her face was swollen. She was sure she was the ugliest girl in the world right now.

 

Sowon put her hands around Eunha’s cheeks and looked straight in her eyes. “Look at me.” she said gently but Eunha didn’t. “Eunha, please look at me.” insisted Sowon, this time Eunha listened and looked up at Sowon.

 

“You are beautiful just the way you are. No matter if you are sick, have a scar, are injured or whatsoever, you will always look the most beautiful girl on earth to me.” confessed Sowon then bite her own tongue after figuring out what she just said out loud. Eunha blushed and nodded, Sowon smiled at the short girl. “Do you want to take a nap?” she asked caressing the girl cheeks and Eunha nodded again.

 

“Okay, I will let you nap then? I’ll see you tomorrow if you are feeling better?” added Sowon as she stood up to leave but was held up by something, or someone. She turned around and saw that Eunha was pulling her shirt. Sowon, confused, looked at Eunha.

 

“Can you… stay with me until I fall asleep? Or...take a nap with me like we used to do?” asked Eunha in a low tone which made Sowon heart beat faster. Like we use to do...that mean cuddle?! Wondered Sowon feeling her cheeks burning.

 

But the tall girl nodded, and slipped under the blanket while holding Eunha in her arm. Within few second, she found Eunha cuddling into her embrace, just like how they always were when they were younger. It fitted perfectly, like a missing piece in a puzzle. Sowon smiled, she missed this position, she tightened her grip around Eunha’s waist and let her fall asleep in her embrace.

 


Hello readers!!
Another update for you;)

So what do you think about this chapter?! Aren't my babies Sowon and Eunha so cute?! lol
As usual, let us know what you think of that chapter and of course what you think will happen during that Sinju date?