Chapter 36

The Innocent Story Of SinB

Sowon slowly put her hand around SinB’s face, slowly caressing her cheek with her thumb and pushing her body on SinB. SinB could clearly feel Sowon’s warm and breathe on her. “You know SinB, you are a real beauty like I mentioned to you before. The way you dance, the way you sway your body, it’s so hot. You are so cute when you are daydreaming too. I think I won’t regret giving you my first kiss...” whispered Sowon in a seductive way slowly approaching SinB. SinB shut her eyes close and curse to herself for doing this prank, her first kiss would be gone for a stupid prank!

 

To her surprised, the warm body she felt against her before slowly disappear. She opened her eyes and saw Sowon moving away.

 

Sowon was now heading to a different direction. “Actually… I chose a different person…” she said with a smirk. SinB sighed of relieved but soon became petrified again. Sowon was going toward Umji.

 

“Ay… Sowon… What are you doing walking… HERE?!” asked Umji quickly trying to get up but Sowon pinned her down.

 

“Well… someone dared me to kiss one of you girls, so why not you?” she asked and Umji swallowed hard. “Since everyone complain that me and you are the least close, maybe, this would advance our friendship by a big step” she added smirking even more.

 

Umji shook her head slowly. “No no Sowon-si, we are having a good friendship, I’m sure this kind of intimate mood won’t make our friendship go better… ” explained Umji staying calm, wishing Sowon would back away and let her breath. But Sowon was leaning down, slowly touching Umji lips with her finger while the other hand was holding both of Umji hands up. Sowon was stronger than the latter and of course taller, it was easy for her to do that. Umji was stuck under Sowon’s control, and the tall girl was slowly approaching Umji closer and closer.

 

“Actually Umji, since you just call me Sowon-si, that obviously mean our friendship level is not close at all. And, I just noticed how cute you are seeing you so closely. Your eyes lash are long, and your eyes color is so pretty. You are a real cutie. I guess I won’t regret giving you my first kiss...neither” said Sowon then she closed her eyes and approached Umji.

 

“No Sowon-si, you will regret giving me your first kiss!! AND taking my first kiss in the process!! You will regret it I am telling you!” said Umji trying to convince Sowon to stop but then Sowon was so close to her that Umji just shut her eyes shut waiting for the lips to land on hers, regretting her choice, maybe she shouldn’t try to tease Sowon next time!

 

But, nothing happened, the room was silent. Umji open her eyes and was shocked to see Eunha quickly grabbing Sowon’s face and kissing her on the corner of her lips making both Sowon and Eunha blushing madly.

 

Then Sowon earned a smack on the shoulder. “Yah giraffe! Stop teasing the girls! You clearly make them uncomfortable!” said Eunha, still red from her action. “There! Your dare is done! Now, let’s move on with the game! We won’t wait all night for you to decide to kiss someone!”

 

“Yah!! SinB asked a kiss on the lips! It doesn’t count!!!” exclaimed Yuju in which this time both SinB and Umji didn’t dare to speak in case they fall in a terrible situation again. Sowon glared at Yuju who just smiled at her, not intimidated by the tall girl. “What?” asked Yuju shaking her shoulders then Eunha quickly walked away to go back to sit.

 

“It counted!! Our lips touched!” said Sowon pointing the corner of her lips.

 

Umji lowly commented. “Waa, she remember clearly where Eunha kissed her...” and SinB laughed out loud.

 

“WHAT?!” asked Sowon looking at Umji and SinB.

 

Then Yuju looked at Sowon. “So..We are still waiting!! On top of that it was Eunha who kissed you not the other way around! So it really doesn’t count!” explained Yuju wanting Sowon to execute the dare correctly.

 

Sowon sighed “Fine...” she said then she slowly approached Yuju but then heard Umji talking to SinB.

 

“SinB, look, Eunha seem like she’s sulking...” whispered Umji loud enough for Sowon to hear but low enough for Eunha to not hear her. Eunha was obviously paying too much attention on Sowon walking toward Yuju to hear the duo whispering.

 

SinB understood and continued with Umji’s devil plan. “Well..obviously, Sowon is heading toward all of us BUT Eunha. Eunha may think Sowon don’t find her pretty enough to want to kiss her, tsk tsk, she doesn’t even consider her... I wonder how the Eunha feel right now...” said SinB pretending to take pity on Eunha. Sowon stood up and walked away from Yuju quickly. Eunha didn’t notice that Sowon was coming back closer to her until she suddenly felt that she got lift up from the floor. The two girls looked at each other in the eyes and Eunha felt a pair of warm lips on her.

 

Eunha was so shocked, it didn’t lasted long, but Eunha could still feel like Sowon’s lips were on hers. She her lips and tasted Sowon’s fruit chapstick. Sowon was blushing and looked away, avoiding looking at Eunha. That kiss was everything she dreamed of. Eunha’s lips tasted like paradise, Sowon wanted to cry, she wanted to kiss Eunha again and again. But it was just a game… so Sowon tried to act normal, she coughed a little and looked at Yuju. “There. Dare is done now…” she added and Yuju just smiled at Sowon clearly satisfied the girl finally did her dare. “My turn right?!” asked Sowon with a smirk.

 

Yuju nodded at her. “You know, your smirk won’t work on me, right Sowon?” responded Yuju nonchalantly but another person was feeling the smirk wasn’t toward Yuju.

 

“Truth or Dare Yuju? I dare you to take Dare...” said Sowon still smirking.

 

Yuju roll her eyes and smiled. “Sure, I will take dare! Let’s see what you have for me.” she said like nothing could scare her. Umji looked at SinB right away and both of them knew what Sowon was about to do.

 

“Yuju, I dare you to kiss SinB!” quickly said Sowon with an evil grin.

 

“WHAT?!” exclaimed SinB out loud earning a smirk from Sowon who knew her plan was working.

 

“Haha, kiss SinB? Why not?” said Yuju as she approached SinB.

 

SinB quickly backed away again but hit Umji. She turned to face Umji to ask for help but Umji just smiled at her not knowing what to do, those girls went crazy during the game, Umji wasn’t risking her first kiss ever again...

 

“Yah! SinB why are you running away from me?!” asked Yuju a little hurt to see SinB rejecting her when they were just playing around.

 

“Euh?! What? No… I’m not running away…” said SinB fluttering and trying to find an escape route.

 

“I won’t steal your first kiss, Sowon just dared me to kiss you, she didn’t say it had to be on the m-” Then as Yuju was talking and getting close to SinB, she accidently trip and land on top of the girl. And everything seems like in slow motion but the next thing SinB felt was a pair of soft lips on . It felt like times has stop for SinB, she has been thinking about how Yuju’s lips would felt on for a while now. But now that this happened, her mind went completely blind. She was so shocked, yet her heart was beating crazily fast.

 

Yuju got up and smiled. “Well it’s done.” she said as if this challenge was nothing and walked back to sit while SinB was still laying down shocked at what just happen. Yuju’s lips were on top of her, not even 10 seconds ago but her heart was still beating so fast. When she heard that Yuju was going to kiss her even if it wouldn’t be on the lips, she was scared of how she would react and how would she feel.

 

But at the same time she was also super excited just by anticipating this dare knowing that she would feel Yuju’s lips on her. But as she felt Yuju’s lips accidentally lands on her own lips, it was nothing compared to what she just imagined. She slowly touched her lips with her index and felt like she was in her dreamland. Was she dreaming? Just an hour ago, she asked herself how it would feel to have Yuju’s lips on hers and now that it happened she was completely speechless.

 

SinB first kiss was gone just like that, it was so fast that her mind was still clouded but at the same time it was the longest few seconds she ever lived. Yuju’s lips were so soft on hers, she could feel Yuju’s strawberry chapstick on hers. As she was still in her bubble, she felt Umji’s hand on her arm.

 

SinB, you okay?” she whispered to SinB who shook her head, to be honest SinB didn’t even know what to think anymore, all she could think about was Yuju hot body on top of her and this kiss… Umji was still looking at her and not knowing what to do.

 

“Wow, daebak Yuju!! You did it as if it’s nothing!!” said Eunha, still shocked at how fast the dare was done comparing to Sowon.

 

“Haha, it’s just a kiss! She’s one of my best friends! Not like it’s a random stranger!!” explained Yuju to Eunha all happily, she patted SinB’s back and the shy girl turned around to look at Yuju. “Right SinB?!” asked Yuju with a big grin. SinB just nodded before looking at Umji that took her hand in hers.

 

“Hey that was an accident! It doesn’t count!!” said Sowon once everyone was silent again. SinB was still shocked, laying on the floor beside Umji, now fixing the ceiling and wondering why kissing Yuju made her feel so much contradictory feelings...Slowly, Umji helped SinB get back up.

 

Yuju rolled her eyes at Sowon and once again looked beside her, she approached SinB, knelt down and press her lips on SinB’s forehead.

 

Sowon frowned. “It’s not-”

 

“You said a kiss, this is a kiss.” cut Yuju seriously. “Now! It’s my turn again!!” she added all excited and Sowon decided to stop arguing with Yuju.

 

Umji knowing her best friend wasn’t feeling well stood up. “Hm… sorry I am not feeling well… I think I need to sleep. SinB ar, can you come with me? I don't want to sleep alone...” she said and SinB nodded slowly before standing up with Umji. “We will take the guest room… If that’s still okay?” asked Umji to Sowon who nodded to her and both of them walk away to the other room while Yuju, Sowon and Eunha decided to continue to play.

 

Sowon was worried, she was wondering if it was her fault that Umji left with SinB. So she decided to get up to go see the girls. “I will go see if they need anything in the guest room first. Be right back.’’ explained Sowon to Eunha and Yuju then she walked to join the two best friends.

 

When she got to the door, she heard Umji talking to SinB. “SinB-ya, you okay?” asked Umji, with worry in her voice.

 

There was no answer, so Sowon decided to go in. “Do you girls need anything?” she asked politely then she saw SinB just sitting there with no emotions so she approached her. “SinB… what’s wrong?” she asked and SinB looked up at Sowon with a smile.

 

“Oh, nothing, it’s just Umji’s not feeling well. I will see you in the morning!” said SinB with a clearly fake enthusiasm. SinB was just replaying the kiss in her head over and over trying to figure out how to react to it.

 

Sowon sighed, knowing SinB didn’t want to talk about it, so she nodded and decided to leave the girls, she knew Umji would take care of SinB.

 

“All right then, don’t snore too loud and be careful in case we come sneaking on you!” Sowon winked and was about to leave the room when SinB called her to get her attention.


“I think YOU should be more careful with how you are while sleeping beside Eunha. By the way how was your first kiss with Eunha?” asked SinB. Sowon quickly turned around and saw SinB and Umji smirking at her. Sowon blushed and quickly walked away cursing herself still not believing that she finally kissed her bunny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again dear readers!! Seem like you a lot of you enjoyed last chapter and we manage to make you laugh!!

Now! How did you guys find this chapter? SinB first kiss was with Yuju in the end as some of you wishes and figured it out! Her feeling is very contractory right now!! What do you think it will happen? Also, how did you react when you see Sowon aiming for Umji and then end up getting kiss by Eunha? ;) 

Let us know as usuall! Thank you for the support!! Hope we didn't disappoint you!! >_

Special thanks to MinamiTzuyu & toncanan & kimmijjjssfor the upvote!! It means alot to us!! <3 Thank you!!