Chapter 40

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

The monday was a long day, SinB was exhausted after her pretty intensive weekend at Sowon’s house. She had so much fun but at the same time it was a weekend full of emotions. SinB couldn’t stop replaying the moment she got accidentally kissed on the mouth by Yuju. She really didn’t want to make a big deal of this but she really couldn’t stop thinking about it again and again. Just like seeing Yuju in her swimming suit. SinB saw plenty of girls in swimsuit, and she never payed attention to it.... So why would she see Yuju in her swimsuit everytime she closed her eyes? She wondered while shaking her head.

 

She was arriving at her work, her head was hurting after leaving the university and now she would deal with the kids at her work. SinB wasn’t sure she could survive this day. She stopped at the front door and saw Yerin resting against the wall beside the entrance of the building. SinB smiled and Yerin walked to her but Yejun that was playing not that far, saw SinB and ran to her faster than Yerin and hugged SinB quickly.

 

SinB laughed and hugged him back. Yerin stood up in front of them and crossed her arms on her chest. “I should let you two alone. You seem to like each other more than you like me...” she said with a teasing jealous tone and the little boy turned to her, letting go of SinB.

 

“No no noona!” he said going to Yerin and hugging her too. “I love you both the same!!” he exclaimed and SinB smiled at the boy’s cuteness.

 

Yerin arched an eyebrow at him. “How can you love her as much as me when you barely know her?!” she asked and the boy blushed.

 

He made sign at yerin to come closer, so Yerin bend down and he whispered to her ear. “She’s so pretty…” he confessed and blushed even more and Yerin laughed.

 

Yerin looked up at SinB and smiled. “He likes you a lot.” she said to SinB as the boy went to pick up his bag. “Hurry up Yejunie!” said Yerin teasing the boy. “All the other kids are already inside.” she said and he ran back to them worried.

 

SinB smacked Yerin’s arm. “Stop teasing him.” she said before looking at the boy. “Don’t worry, you’re not late if I’m still out with you.” she said reassuring him. “I will see you later.” said SinB to Yerin before going to work.

 

After her tutoring work, SinB was leaving the class and saw Yejun standing at the door waiting for her, she smiled and he took SinB’s hand in his. They went out of the building and found Yerin smiling at them. Yejun ran to Yerin and jumped in her arms. He started telling her what SinB teached them today and Yerin listened to him with attention. SinB observed them and smiled, they walked together and Yejun stopped in front of a coffee shop. It smelled chocolat. The young boy turned to Yerin and smiled, he had the same eye smile than his cousin and SinB couldn’t stop smiling at him. This kid was very cute.

 

Yerin looked at the boy. “What is it?” she asked knowing already what the boy wanted.

 

“Can we have some hot chocolate?” he asked shyly and Yerin hesitated.

 

She knelt in front of the boy. “You know I have to take you home so I can hang out with SinB.” explained Yerin and the boy pouted before turning to SinB.

 

“Okay.” he said and looked down before walking away.

 

SinB was heartbroken to see the young boy that sad. “Wait Yejun.” she said and boy turned to her. “Maybe we could hang out all together in this coffee shop.” said SinB smiling at him and she saw sparks in his eyes.

 

Yerin smiled at her while they entered. “You don’t have to do that, his sad face make everyone do exactly what he want. He’s a real demon.” she joked and SinB laughed.

 

They sat at a table in a corner and waited for their hot chocolate to be served. Yejun was all excited and was talking about his day at school and how cool it was when the teacher took the class to a museum. Yerin tried to stop him many times, but the boy seemed to be able to talk all day long.

 

“Oh Yerin noona! Tell SinB noona what we did this weekend!” suddenly said the boy patting Yerin’s forearm many times clearly excited about his weekend activities with his cousin.

 

Yerin looked at him and smiled. “I don’t think SinB’s interested by this.” said Yerin caressing his hair.

 

“Tell me.” smiled SinB. “Now I’m curious.” she said sincerely and the boy bounced on his chair.

 

Yerin shook her head. “We made a mini space rocket.” said Yerin looking at the boy then at SinB. “I like to make some fun science experiences with him.” she added and SinB nodded.

 

“So did the rocket fly high?” she asked and the boy giggled. SinB smiled and looked at Yerin that blushed. “What?” she asked curious. “It didn’t work?”

 

“Not really.” said the boy putting his hands on his mouth to hide his laughter.

 

“Don’t tell her.” warned Yerin with a deadly glare but the boy laughed out loud.

 

He went closer to SinB. “We were about to launch it when neighbour’s dog arrived and took it!” he said laughing at the memory. “So Yerin noona ran after the dog! when she-”

 

“Yejun!” exclaimed Yerin. But the boy stood up and went beside SinB for protection.

 

SinB took him on her laps and circled him with her arms. “Yerin noona ran after the dog but fell when she tried to jump the fence!” he said and SinB laughed with the boy, imagining the scene.

 

“I didn’t fall.” said Yerin pouting. “I was just checking the ground!” she defended herself but SinB laughed even more.

 

“Don’t make it worst Yerin!” said SinB high fiving the boy.

 

They kept talking and laughing until they all decided to go home, SinB decided to walk them to their house. Yejun hugged her before going inside while Yerin stayed with SinB.

 

“I will walk you home if you don’t mind.” said Yerin with her eyesmile.

 

SinB frowned. “You don’t have to.” she said sincerely. “I will be okay going home alone.” she explained to the girl, not wanting Yerin to go all the way to SinB’s house just to walk back to her house after.

 

“Yeah well, I can’t let a princess go alone when it’s late.” said Yerin taking SinB’s arm to walk away.

 

“Princess?” asked SinB as they walked in her house direction. “Why is everybody calling me a princess?” she asked Yerin seriously.

 

Yerin laughed. “Who call you a princess?” she asked back.

 

SinB looked at her. “You, Yuju and also Sowon.” she explained. “But I don’t get it, I have nothing to do with a princess…Not that I don’t like princesses but they’re really needy...” confessed SinB making Yerin laugh out loud.

 

“You know a princess can be needy but she’s also a beautiful lady.” said Yerin. “A sort of beauty people want to protect?” SinB nodded but still not convinced. “Come on SinB, people call you like that because you’re pretty that’s all.” said Yerin tilting her head at SinB who blushed remembering all the time Yuju called her a princess...  “Even my little cousin find you pretty.” she said and SinB got out of her thoughts.

 

“He said that?” asked SinB curious with a big smile.

 

Yerin rolled her eyes. “I see how it is, you’re interested only when it’s about that little demon…” said Yerin with a fake sad face. SinB shook her head and hit Yerin’s shoulder playfully.

 

Yerin held SinB hand and smiled. “It’s true though, you are a real beauty. I’m so glad I got to meet you.” said Yerin with her eyesmile and SinB blushed.

 

“Stop teasing everybody!” said SinB and Yerin laughed. “I’m just stating the truth!” answered Yerin. “Well, it’s my house over here.” said SinB as they walked closer to SinB’s home.

 

Yerin looked at the outside of the house, it was a pretty cute house, then she stood up on the front door and took SinB’s hand in hers. “Thank you for being so nice to Yejun today, and I hope he didn’t annoyed you too much…” said Yerin shyly. “He can be very talkative sometimes.” she explained and SinB shook her head.

 

“He was adorable.” said SinB with a smile. “I wish I would have a little brother like him.” she said sweetly, being the only child in the family was lonely and Yerin rolled her eyes.

 

“Well you can keep him if you want a brother!” she joked and SinB smacked her arm. “I’m joking!” laughed Yerin. “I would be so bored without him.” she confessed more seriously.

 

SinB looked at her phone, it was already pretty late, her parents were probably preparing dinner right now. “Thank you for the hot chocolate, next time it’s my turn to invite you.” said SinB because Yerin insisted to pay for her again this time. “I had a really good time, let’s do this again next time.” she said smiling and Yerin nodded to her.

 

“Okay, I’m sure Yejun will be happy to hear that.” she said before quickly hugging SinB. They waved at each other as Yerin walked away.

 

SinB had a big smile on her lips as she entered her house and saw her parents in the kitchen. She walked to them and smelled the food before quickly going to change. When she was coming back in the kitchen, the doorbell rang. Her mother frowned and turned to her father.

 

“Are we expecting someone that late?” she asked her husband who shook his head. “SinB,” said her mother with a strict tone. “Go open the door.” she ordered and SinB nodded before running to the door.  

 

As she opened the door she found Yuju smiling at her. SinB looked behind her before looking back at Yuju. “Hey, what are you doing here?” she asked a little surprised to see Yuju in front of her house at that time.

 

“You don’t want to see me?” asked Yuju with puppy eyes and SinB bit her lips to hide her smile.

 

“Of course I want to see you.” she said, SinB always wanted to see Yuju, but right now wasn’t the good time, her parents were here, and it was already late.

 

Yuju smiled. “Perfect, because I have to talk to you.” she simply said as she walked into the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii!! A chapter of Sinrin and ending with Sinju!

How did you guys find the sinrin time together? Did you enjoy it? :) And how's our little Yejun? Isn't he ADORABLE?! We always smiled and giggle and we write about this little kid. 

As always!! Let us know what you think AND what do you think Yuju want to talk about? ;) 

I would like to thanks LittleYeRin for the upvote! <3 Wow 20 upvotes!! Didn't expect that :) Thank you so much guys ^-^ We are glad you enjoy the story and support us so much!!