Chapter 39

The Innocent Story Of SinB

When the girls got there, no one answered the door but they heard noises from the outdoor. They went to the side and looked at the backyard, they saw the girls already in the pool.

 

“SinB!!!” exclaimed Yuju spotting her friend. “Wait! I will come open the backyard door.” said Yuju before running to the girls to open the door to them.

 

SinB looked at the girls, wow, they were all so pretty and hot. Sowon was wearing a red bikini, showing her perfect long legs and enhancing her s while Eunha was wearing a lace black one piece swimsuit that was making her look more y than cute and allowed all her pretty curves to be visible.

 

Yuju was also wearing a bikini, it was green and black. The top was pushing her small s up, giving her a cleavage to die for. SinB had really hard time not to look at Yuju’s body, the swimsuit showed her perfect abs and firm body part.

 

SinB gulped and walked in, trying to avoid looking at the girls.

 

“Go get change and jump in!! The water temperature is perfect!” shouted Sowon happily while splashing water on Eunha.

 

Umji and SinB went in to change and came back out. They were wearing their bikini and have a shirt and short on top of them.

 

“Yah!! Why are you guys wearing shirt and short on top?!!” asked Eunha looking at the two girls that were walking closer to the pool

 

“Euh...we are not too comfortable showing our skin...” explained Umji politely and SinB nodded.

 

“Hahaha, we are all girls!! No one will be erting about you girls!” said Yuju in which Sowon, Eunha and SinB gulped and looked away.

 

“It’s fine! I prefer like this! More comfortable!” said SinB with a shy smile. “I rather-” then suddenly she screamed as Umji pushed her into the water, laughing like a maniac.

 

“YAH!! UMJI!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!” screamed SinB trying to drag her best friend down making everyone laugh. Then Umji jumped down to join SinB and the girls all gather up. They played some volleyball in the water.

 

SinB always stared at Yuju firm body whenever she hits the ball, it was so attractive. She stared so much that she wasn’t paying attention and got smacked in the face by Sowon.

 

Yuju quickly rushed to the other side and held SinB gently. “SinB-ya, you okay?” she asked then turn around to Sowon. “Yah! You giraffe!! Why you hit SinB so hard?!!” she asked mad at Sowon to hurt SinB.

 

Sowon just frowned “Not my fault that she wasn’t paying attention to where the ball was…” she said and SinB stared at her with a deadly glare.

 

“I’m okay, don’t worry...” said SinB and gulped when she felt Yuju body was so close to her. She could see Yuju’s cleavage perfectly so before blushing even more she quickly looked away. “Let’s play something else?” she said and all the girls agreed with her.

 

They decide to do a 2 vs 2 game in which Umji was the referee. One on top of each other, they have to push the other team down. The one that fall in the water loose. Eunha wanted to team up with Sowon against Yuju and SinB.

 

“Okay, bunny, you go on top of me?” asked Sowon then gulped biting her tongue for thinking something erted. Eunha blushed at the statement and nodded then she climb on top of Sowon. Sowon heart was beating so fast, Eunha was on top of her, she could feel the smooth and warm skin of her thighs against her neck. Sowon put her hands on top of Eunha’s knee to keep her in place. Sowon shivered at the touch, she was just touching Eunha’s legs, it wasn’t the first time but knowing the girl was in swimsuit, on top of her and that they kissed the night before was making Sowon crazy.

 

“You want to be on top or bottom?” asked Yuju as they were not ready yet.

 

“Euhhhhhh” blushed SinB thinking about something ert too, her eyes meet Sowon’s and the the tall girl smirked. SinB looked away and wondered how Sowon wasn’t dying right now with Eunha in this position.

 

Yuju blushed too at her own comment after realizing what she said. “Cough, okay, you go on top since you are smaller like Eunha, it wouldn’t be fair if I go on top.” she quickly said to SinB who nodded. “Come, climb on me.” repeated Yuju then SinB obeyed Yuju.

 

But her hand slipped because of the water and she ended up touching Yuju’s . Her heart was beating crazily, she quickly took away her hand and realised once she was sitting on Yuju’s shoulders how close to Yuju she was. SinB could feel all her skin, feel her smoothie and warm skin and firm arm circling her thighs to hold her. She looked down and saw that she had a perfect vision of Yuju’s s. She gulped telling herself to focus.

 

Umji whistle and the game started.

 

Eunha and SinB were pushing each other on top while Sowon and Yuju were holding them making sure they wouldn’t fall. But as they keep pushing SinB felt Yuju’s arm so high on her thigh that she couldn’t focus anymore and when she thought that Yuju’s head was in between her leg right now she panicked, Eunha pushed one more time and she fell down, losing the battle.

 

“YAY!!!” exclaimed Eunha jumping down to hug Sowon who took her in her arms and lifted her up. Eunha circled Sowon’s waist with her legs and they kept turning happily in the water. Both of them blushed from the sudden intimate position and Eunha let go of Sowon quickly.

 

Yuju looked at SinB and smiled. “I can’t believe you let this shortie win.” she said and SinB looked at her, then she saw that Yuju’s swimming suit top was falling a little. It must have happened during the battle. SinB blushed and came closer to Yuju. She put her hands on the top and put it back in place discreetly. Yuju looked down and saw what SinB was doing. “Oh.” she said letting SinB finish. “Thank you, you just saved me from a very embarrassing moment.” winked Yuju as she got out of the pool. SinB nodded and followed her out.

 

The girls called it a day and went back into prepare supper. They still have some leftover from the previous BBQ so they decided to cook that.

 

They all walk in, when Umji looked over at SinB, the girl was making a face and Umji knew her best friend didn’t look good.

 

“SinB, are you okay? Omo, what happen to your arm!!” she asked worried quickly walking toward SinB. The rest of the girl heard it and approached too. They all saw that the place where she was burn had skin that was all peeling off.

 

“Omo!! SinB!!!! Why didn’t you say anything!! It must have hurt when you were in the water!!” said Yuju really worried. She made SinB sat on the couch.

 

“You girls were having too much fun… I didn’t want to ruin the mood...” confessed SinB earning a smack from Sowon.

 

“Yah, your health is more important than our fun!” said the tall girl and Eunha nodded before getting the aid kit. The short girl knelt down and helped SinB wrap a new bandage on her arm.

 

‘’Ahh! I understand why we lost now!! We were in disadvantage!!” said Yuju.

 

“Thank you Eunha unnie…” said SinB with a sweet smile.

 

Eunha patted her head, just like Umji like to do. “You welcome. Be careful ok?” she said in a motherly way and SinB nodded. Then she looked at Yuju and rolled her eyes.

 

“Okay, let’s prepare supper for our injured princess!” said Sowon and and SinB rolled her eyes, not understanding why they would call her princess. Then they all went to the kitchen to get the food except Yuju that sat beside SinB.

 

“I will stay with SinB!” she said and they all stared at her.

 

“Yah! You lazy kid!! You just don’t want to prepare stuff.” said Eunha but Yuju stuck out her tongue.

 

“What are you talking about?! SinB want me by her side! Right SinB?” asked Yuju while wrapping her arms around SinB who nodded and smiled at Yuju cuteness.

 

As the supper was done, the girls ate together and decided to bid farewell since they have class the next day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!! Here's the pool chapter that a few people were looking forward to ;) 

Some moment between sinju and wonha again! For Sinrin shipper, you are up next ;) 

How you find this chapter? Any thought and what you think will happen between their friendship?