Chapter 126

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day, SinB woke up as images of her and Jackson in the cinema came back in her mind. A bit shocked, her eyes red and swollen, SinB felt something warm and heavy on her, making her froze. She was scared and was starting to shake, but then the moment she sees Umji next to her calmed her down. She smiled as she realized their hands were intertwined with each other.

 

She rubbed her eyes slowly and remembered that the day before Sowon and Yerin were here with her too. SinB slowly let go of Umji’s hand. The poor girl probably didn’t sleep much either, Umji was hugging her and reassuring her all night. SinB didn’t know how she would survive all this if Umji wasn’t by her side…

 

SinB went silently into the washroom to wash up. As she washed her face and looked at the mirror, she suddenly felt disgusted again. She started to shake and sat down on the floor sobbing as she hide her face into her hands.

 

SinB just wanted to stay in her house, safe, to let herself lay there in silence not sure she was ready to go back to school and face Yuju or Jackson or even anyone else.

 

What if the boy was waiting for her at the gate as she arrive, what if he was looking for her, what if he would find her. SinB shivered, she was so scared, tears in her eyes she tried not to cry out loud, she really wanted Umji to sleep some more.

 

But after a minute, she heard Umji knocking on the door.

 

“SinB! What’s wrong?” asked Umji, worried as she slowly opened the door and found SinB sitting on the floor crying.

 

SinB shook her head. “I… don’t know Umji…” said SinB totally lost.

 

Umji pulled SinB toward her for a hug. “It’s alright shh… Will you be okay to go to school today?” asked Umji knowing SinB would rather stay at home again.

 

SinB looked down. “Honestly… I don’t know but… I have to face Yuju...I don’t want her to get hurt by Jackson…” explained SinB as her only motivation today was making sure Yuju would be safe too.

 

Umji smiled and slowly patted SinB’s head. “I’m proud of you SinB. You are a good girl.”

 

“But I’m so scared Umji…” confessed SinB before more tears ran down her cheeks. Umji bit her lips and hugged her tightly again.

 

“You have nothing to worry, we are here…” said Umji not letting go of SinB and hugging her strongly. “He won’t hurt you ever again buddy.” said Umji determined. “We won’t let him get close to you I swear.” she said and she could feel SinB nodding into her embrace.

 

Umji let go of SinB slowly and looked at her in the eyes. “Now dry those tears and go talk to Yuju.” said Umji brushing some tears away with her thumb as she smiled at SinB.

 

Then they heard the doorbell which made them both jump.

 

“Probably Sowon, but it’s still really early…” said Umji a little confused.

 

Umji went down to open the door and found Sowon waiting there with a smile on her lips.

 

Umji let her in. “Good morning Umji.” said Sowon walking into the house.

 

“Why are you here so early?” asked Umji looking at the clock, there was still an hour and a half before class.

 

SinB walked down to see Sowon.

 

“I didn’t want SinB to go to class alone. I know she has class at the same time as me, so I’ll go to school with her.” explained Sowon nicely which made Umji and SinB smile at her.

 

“Thank you Sowon…” said Umji in which Sowon just smiled and looked at SinB.

 

“Don’t worry about it. We are friends right?” answered the tall girl as she winked at SinB.

 

“Did you eat yet?” asked Umji as she walked into the kitchen.

 

“No, I came here right away as my alarm rang.” said Sowon.

 

Umji nodded. “Alright, let me prepare some food first.”

 

Sowon looked at Umji. “Actually, Umji you didn’t change yet. Go get prepare, I’ll cook something for you girls.” said Sowon happily.

 

“What can you cook?” asked SinB arching an eyebrow.

 

Sowon smiled. “Don’t worry, just go get ready with Umji. Food will be ready soon.” she informed them so SinB and Umji went back up to get changed. As they get down, Sowon had already prepared some food. It was just simple bread and saucisse.

 

“Here you go! Western breakfast!” said Sowon, proud of herself and smiling at SinB who hesitated to eat, still feeling a little sick. “SinB, you need to eat, it’s important and I didn’t work hard for nothing!” said Sowon excited as she put her hand on SinB’s shoulder, ready to feed her. But SinB who got surprised by the sudden physical contact and finding Sowon too close and facing her, took a step back. Sowon looked down. “Sorry.” she said as she took a step back from a scared SinB.

 

SinB shook her head as her eyes got red again, feeling bad to hurt Sowon with her body reaction but SinB really couldn’t control herself right now. “It’s okay…” said SinB getting closer to Sowon and taking the food nicely. “You’re right it’s really good.” said SinB smiling a bit to Sowon.

 

After eating some more SinB smiled. “Wow, it’s really good! It’s been a while since I had these kind of food.” said SinB feeling a little better after eating, in which Umji glared at her.

 

“Are you implying something?” asked Umji crossing her arms on her chest and staring at SinB.

 

SinB shook her head. “No no, just. I’ve been having omelette a bit too often these days.” she said before sticking her tongue out which made Umji smack her. But as Umji approached SinB, she quickly dodged her and accidently tripped over to Sowon in which Sowon caught her but SinB flinched and quickly removed her hand which made Sowon frown a little.

 

“Sorry…” said again SinB knowing that she hurt her friend feeling again.

 

Sowon shook her head. “No no...but SinB...if you are already this uncomfortable with me..are you going to be okay at school…?” asked Sowon really worried.

 

SinB frowned. “I...don’t know...I have to...”

 

Umji came slowly closer to SinB and put her hands on SinB’s shoulders doing her best not to scare the girl even more. “You better finish your food, Sowon’s right you need to eat, you’re sick and you need energy.” said Umji as SinB nodded and sat on the chair letting Umji guide her slowly before sitting in front of SinB.

 

Sowon looked at them and sat beside Umji who patted her back. As they started to eat Umji looked at SinB making sure she was eating well. SinB could feel Umji’s eyes on her and looked at her best friend.

 

“It’s okay Umji I’m eating.” said SinB wanting to reassure her best friend. Umji nodded and focused a little on her own food now, it would soon be time to leave the house, they both know that SinB was scared to go out, since the incident she didn’t leave her house.

 

And this time, even Umji wasn’t sure about what was good for SinB anymore. Obviously it was better if SinB would stay home but then she really needed to talk to Yuju.

 

“SinB could ask Yuju to come see her after school no? She could just stay home…” said  Sowon understanding Umji’s concerned look.

 

Umji looked at SinB. “What do you want to do SinB? It’s you personally. Do you think you can handle with all the strangers around you?” asked Umji not wanting to take any decisions for SinB.

 

SinB looked down, playing with her leftover then nodded. “I have to be brave. The more I wait to see Yuju, the more chance she could get hurt...I will go to school...I’ll just have to tell myself that I’m not alone.” said SinB trying to convince herself that she would be okay.

 

Sowon smiled. “You are not alone. I will come get you after class. I think our schedule should match well today if I recall well.” said the tall girl with a reassuring smile.

 

SinB nodded. “Plus, if people don’t touch me, I should be fine…”  added SinB as she went up to her room get her coat.

 

Umji looked at Sowon before taking SinB’s bag, she would walk a little with them before going her own way.

 

“Sowon ar, I would like to apologize on behalf of SinB though…” whispered Umji sincerely.

 

Sowon was confused. “For..what? She didn’t do anything to me..”

 

“I can see how you are hurt when SinB flinch whenever you try to approach her…But please don’t be mad at her...” said Umji.

 

“I’m not mad at her…” said Sowon looking down.

 

Umji squeezed her arm gently. “She still jump sometime when I want to hug her too.” said Umji sadly. “I think she needs time to get used to us again…”

 

Sowon nodded but Umji could see how sad Sowon was too. “But she always jump around me…She isn’t like that with you or with Yerin... is it because I’m tall? do I remind her of that monster?” asked Sowon her eyes getting teary but holding it hard not to cry.

 

Umji shook her head. “No you’re nothing like him, SinB know that, just give her some times okay?” said Umji smiling a bit and Sowon nodded to her. “Hey, I’m sure she consider you as one of her closest friend too ok? Please just don’t be upset at her.” added Umji patting Sowon’s back again.

 

Sowon shook her head. “How could I be upset at her… I’m just mad that I wasn’t there for her when that jerk did that to her…” explained Sowon.

 

Umji frowned. “Me too… But hey… it could be worse right…? At least...she’s here with us..” said Umji, biting her lips.

 

Sowon frowned, she understood how Umji was feeling. She pulled Umji for a hug.

 

“I will walk a little with you two, at least till the bus stop.” said Umji as she saw SinB walking back toward her. Umji adjusted SinB’s bag on her back and gently took her best friend’s hand in hers as they were facing the door. “Let’s go SinB.” said Umji with a reassuring smile. “I will be holding your hand as long as I can.” she said nicely.

 

SinB nodded and they opened the door before walking out followed by Sowon.

 

Umji was forced to leave SinB’s side as they arrived to the bus stop to go to her own school. As Sowon and SinB were waiting for the bus, SinB asked how was Sowon and Eunha.

 

Sowon frowned. “We are ok I guess…” said the tall girl vaguely, but SinB sensed something was wrong.

 

“Something happened?” asked SinB a little worried but then Sowon shook her head.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” just said the tall girl smiling a bit.

 

“Yah, obviously something happened. Tell me.” insisted SinB.

 

Sowon sighed and put her phone back into her pocket. “Just yesterday when I came to see you, it seems like Eunha went to visit me at work. My boss called me to let me know that a short girl was looking for me…”

 

SinB nodded. “Ok…and…?” asked SinB waiting for the other part of the story.

 

“Well, Eunha didn’t mentioned it to me...as if she’s testing me or something… ” said Sowon sighing again.

 

“What do you mean?” asked SinB confused.

 

“Well yesterday when she called me, it seemed like she was at my work and didn’t see me so she call to see where I was. But I told her I was at work… so I would assume she know I was lying but up to now she’s still chatting me normally…” said Sowon scratching her head. “I shouldn't have lied to her but I couldn’t tell her the truth either…”

 

SinB frowned, not liking how this is going. “You should… maybe talk to her, tell her the truth...”

 

“How? Tell her what happened to you?!” asked Sowon surprised.  

 

SinB frowned. “If it can save your relationship… yeah...” said SinB a little scared but also sincere.

 

Sowon sighed then patted SinB whom flinch a bit at the sudden contact.

 

“Sorry... The bus is here, let’s go up.” said Sowon as she took a step closer to the bus as the doors opened.

 

SinB nodded and went up to sit in a corner. Then Sowon decided to sit next to her slowly, and this time SinB closed her eyes, as if she was scared. Sowon sighed and sat next to her “You can open your eyes now…” said the tall girl slowly.

 

SinB nodded. “Mianhe…”

 

Sowon shook her head. “No no. Stop apologizing.” said Sowon sincerely. “I can’t imagine what you went through but I know it may be very hard for you right now so I will do everything I can to help you and be by your side...” said Sowon and SinB nodded slowly, Sowon stopped talking, as she saw that SinB’s eyes got a little teary, she didn’t want SinB to cry again now.

 

As they got to school, Sowon walked SinB to her class, she waited until SinB sat down then she left.

 

During the class, SinB had trouble focusing, she was thinking about her talk with Yuju. She already had trouble sleeping the night before because she was playing a lot of scenario in her head. How would Yuju react to it? Would she break down? SinB hated to see Yuju sad. She clenched her first and sighed. SinB took a deep breath, she would be there by Yuju’s side no matter what.

 

As the class dismissed, SinB was putting her stuff back into her bag. She frowned when Sowon wasn’t here. She took out her phone and saw that Sowon has to stay to finish a project and she was apologizing to SinB.

 

SinB messaged Sowon saying it was okay, she could go attend her next class alone. As she got out of the class, suddenly she hear a familiar voice calling her. She was a little taken aback but as soon as she turned around and saw who it was, she felt at ease.

 

“Hey princess!” said Yerin trying to breath properly making SinB arching an eyebrow.

 

“Why are you out of breath?” asked SinB worried.

 

“Oh, Sowon messaged me that she couldn’t come get you. So I quickly finish my stuff and ran here…” explained Yerin as she was scratching the back of her head.

 

SinB was shocked. “Wait you have lab today right? It’s in the other building…” said SinB not believing Yerin ran all the way here just for her but Yerin just smiled sheepishly.

 

“So, let’s go for your next class?” asked Yerin in which SinB nodded.

 

Yerin was walking side to side to SinB, but there were a group of people running toward their side, SinB was flinching but then she felt Yerin pulling her closer to her.

 

“Mianhe SinB, it’s me. Don’t be scared.” whispered Yerin as SinB relaxed, feeling way safer into Yerin’s arms.

 

“Don’t let go of me…” said SinB gripping Yerin’s vest and Yerin nodded keeping her arm around SinB.

 

Yerin walked SinB to her class and they waited for the door to be open.

 

“Do you have class now?” asked SinB in which Yerin nodded. “Yeah, soon. I will send you in then go. I will probably have to run again to be one time.” explained Yerin with her cute eyesmile.

 

SinB frowned which made Yerin confused.

 

“Why are you frowning princess?” asked Yerin now.

 

“I feel like a burden… making you and Sowon coming to fetch me…” said SinB looking down.

 

This time, it was Yerin time to frown. “Don’t say that. We just want to make sure you are ok. You are not a burden ok?” said Yerin as she slowly hold SinB’s hand.

 

Then they heard someone running toward them, Yerin was waving at her. Without thinking Sowon jumped on SinB. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry that I couldn’t pick you up! I just finish the assignment with my group!” exclaimed Sowon but then the tall girl realised she scared SinB who dashed toward Yerin.

 

“I’m so sorry..urk…” apologized Sowon, hating herself right now.

 

SinB shook her head as Sowon’s phone started ringing. Sowon took it out and smiled as she saw the pic on her screen.

 

“Hello bunny?” said Sowon happily.

 

“Where are you?” asked Eunha.

 

“Oh, I’m heading to my class. You?” asked back Sowon happy to heard the short girl’s voice.

 

“In front of you.” just said Eunha then she hung up seeing Sowon with the girls.

 

Sowon smiled and went to hug Eunha. “My bunny!!” said Sowon kissing the short girl’s forehead before letting go of her.

 

Eunha frowned. “I thought you said you were heading to your class…?” said the short girl shyly.

 

Sowon looked down. “I am. But I bumped into SinB and Yerin so we were just talking…” she explained.

 

“Hi Eunha..” said SinB looking at the short girl, it has been a long since she last saw Eunha.

 

Eunha looked at SinB and sighed. “Morning..” then she looked at Sowon. “Walk me to class?” she asked staring straight into Sowon’s eyes.

 

Sowon looked at SinB before looking back at Eunha hesitating. “Euh…”

 

“Go ahead Sowon, I’m with SinB.” said Yerin encouraging her to go with Eunha in which Sowon felt glad.

 

“Alright, let’s go bunny!” said Sowon happily as she held Eunha’s hand and walked away.

 

“So… when are you meeting up with Yuju?” asked Yerin wanting to be there for SinB.

 

SinB looked down. “During lunch time…” she just said.

 

“Where are you meeting up?”

 

“Auditorium…”

 

Yerin nodded. “Want me to come with you?”

 

SinB looked at Yerin not sure how to answer.

 

Yerin smiled. “She won’t see me. I will just walk you there ok?” said Yerin reassuring her and SinB nodded this time.

 

“Alright, your teacher is here. I will come get you after class.” said Yerin as she walked away.

 

SinB went in and sat, but then suddenly someone poked her and she shrieked away making her classmate dumbfounded.

 

“Mianhe … the teacher say to pass the paper to the front…” apologized the student.

 

SinB shook her head. “No..no..” she said scared and embarrassed as she felt the other students eyes on her, then she passed the paper in front.

 

During the whole class, SinB didn’t feel well at all. She wanted to run away, she didn’t feel secure as she could feel the intense stares from the classmates around her since they all heard and saw how SinB reacted. She was like suffocating, she had difficulty to breath and her heart was beating fast.

 

After class, as Yerin got there, she was waiting for SinB to come out, but to her surprise, she kept waiting and still no one. So she decided to go in and saw that SinB was nowhere to be found. Yerin got scared, she quickly texted Sowon about it.

 

As she waited to see if Sowon knew where SinB was, she asked one of the girl that was in the class. “Hi sorry, do you know where’s SinB?” asked Yerin politely.

 

“SinB? I don’t know who she is… ” said the girl closing her notebook.

 

Yerin frowned then she took her phone out and showed a picture of SinB to the girl.

 

“Oh! Her... she panicked during class when I poked her to give a paper to the front… and then she suddenly dashed out of class…” explained the girl closing her bag now.

 

Yerin felt anxious, she looked around, wondering where SinB would be, she wondered if she was okay, if she bumped into someone else… Yerin wasn’t reassured at all, not knowing where SinB was at the moment.

 

She quickly thanked the girl and ran out trying to find the girl. Then as she ran around, she heard a couple of students talking. “It’s so weird, I think someone is crying in the washroom...”

 

Yerin quickly entered the washroom and heard a low sob.

 

“SinB?” whispered Yerin lowly as she wasn’t sure if there was other people in there.

 

But there was no answer, all she could hear was low sobs. Then she found the cubicle, so she slowly pushed it and it open. She sees SinB sitting on the toilet hugging her feet. Yerin quickly go in front of her to hug her. She could feel SinB tensing up, but she didn’t let go.

 

“Hey, it’s me.” whispered Yerin as she slowly patted SinB’s back. SinB was scared but then relaxed as she hugged Yerin tightly, recognizing her friend. Yerin was smoothing SinB by whispering “Shhh” in her ears while continuing to pat her.

 

Then, they heard the door open, so Yerin quickly close the cubicle hoping SinB would stop crying and that people wouldn’t find it weird that they were in the same cubicle. Luckily the person left quickly. But as they left, they hear the door open again.

 

“Yerin? SinB?” asked a familiar voice.

 

“We are here Sowon.” answered Yerin.

 

Sowon pushed the door open and saw them, she quickly approached SinB but the latter quickly pulled back.

 

Sowon sighed then looked at SinB hugging Yerin tight. “What happened?” asked the tall girl.

 

“Seems like someone in her classmate poked her to hand the paper in front and she got startled… ” explained Yerin calmly, still holding on SinB and caressing her back slowly in a reassuring way.

 

Sowon nodded. “Hey SinB, let’s get out of the washroom ok?” said Sowon but SinB wasn’t saying anything.

 

“Princess, let’s go ok?” insisted Yerin and SinB nodded.

 

Yerin gave her hand to SinB in which she took it and follow her out while Sowon was behind SinB.

 

As they got out, they walk toward the outdoor bench behind the school.
 

“I will be right back.” excused Yerin as she walked away leaving Sowon and SinB alone.

 

“You okay?” asked Sowon in which SinB nodded.

 

“SinB ar...do I scare you that much? It is my height that make you see me as a threat?” asked Sowon sadly in which SinB eyes widen. “I would never hurt you SinB, you know that right?”

 

“What?” asked SinB confused.

 

“It seem like… everytime I approach you… you…. while Umji and Yerin… sigh...nevermind…” said Sowon, not wanting to get into this.

 

SinB looked down. “Mian… I’m not scared of you Sowon… I just get startled and… I need time to feel at ease… ” explained SinB honestly.

 

Sowon looked down and nodded.

 

SinB went closer to Sowon and hugged the latter leaving Sowon shocked.

 

“SinB...?” said Sowon hugging her back slowly.

 

“Mianhe, please give me some time…” said SinB lowly holding her tears. “I… don’t hate you… trust me… ” said SinB wanting to reassure Sowon.

 

Sowon bite her lips and nodded. “I will wait… but I miss my Jerry ok?” said Sowon smiling in which SinB giggled and nodded, hugging Sowon even more tighter.

 

“What are you two doing?” suddenly asked Eunha, with a tone of jealousy as she stopped in front of them.

 

“Bunny! You are done!” said Sowon smiling widely at the short girl as she let go of SinB.

 

Eunha approached and sat next to her then she saw SinB eyes all red.

 

“You okay?” asked Eunha, worried now.

 

SinB nodded and faked a smile. “Yeah…” she said looking away.

 

“What happened?” asked Eunha and then Sowon just shook her head at her. Eunha nodded and decided not to comment. Then Yerin came back and gave an ice cream to SinB.

 

“Here princess, have an ice cream.” said Yerin with her eyesmile.

 

SinB smiled then took the ice cream and ate.

 

“Ah, I got to go.” said Eunha as she stood up with her phone in hands.

 

Sowon frowned. “Where?” she asked a little disappointed that Eunha had to leave now.

 

“Yuju asked me to go see her.” said Eunha as she walked away.

 

SinB stopped eating ice cream then looked at the time. “I’m suppose to meet Yuju soon… how come Yuju asked Eunha to meet her first?” frowned SinB. “I hope she didn’t forget our meeting and will come…”

 

Sowon and Yerin shrugged. “Lets’ go? We will bring you there.” said Yerin offering her hand to SinB who took it and followed the chemistry girl.

 

Yuju wanted them to meet at the auditorium, it was a special place for Yuju. SinB remembered that time they had a fight and SinB found her here, like her heart guided her here to find Yuju. SinB hoped they could fix all this, but remembering Yuju message made her shiver, Yuju wanted to talk to her too.

 

As they arrived there, Sowon opened the auditorium door and nodded. “It’s empty.” she said and SinB let go of Yerin’s hand.

 

“Will you wait for me?” asked SinB shyly and Yerin nodded.

 

“Of course princess, I will be right here when you will be done.” said Yerin with a cute smile. “Now go and tell Yuju about that bastard.” encouraged Yerin and SinB nodded before looking at Sowon.

 

“I’m not moving anywhere without you.” said Sowon moving her hand to pat SinB’s shoulder but stopping herself half way and putting her hand behind her back. “Go we’re gonna sit over here and wait for you.” said Sowon pointing to a bench some meters away in the corridor.

 

As SinB passed the door Sowon and Yerin looked at each other.

 

“Do you think Yuju will come?” asked Yerin and Sowon shook her shoulders.

 

“I start to think it’s a bad idea to leave her alone in there…” said Sowon. “SinB is so sensible and hurt right now… can she handle this?” wondered Sowon and Yerin sighed.

 

“She wanted to talk to her alone…” said Yerin. “It’s up to her to decide…even if I don’t like to leave her alone with Yuju in there...”

 

Sowon nodded. “I know, SinB’s a big girl but I can’t stop worrying about her too…” confessed Sowon.

 

Yerin nodded. “You like her a lot right?” she asked and Sowon nodded.

 

“She’s the sister I never had.” said Sowon sincerely and Yerin nodded in understanding.

 

“We’re not far away, she can always come back to us if she needs it.” said Yerin reassuring Sowon who nodded as they sat down on a bench in the corridor.

 

SinB slowly walked through the auditorium and walked to the stage. She sat on the edge of the scene and started to think about what she would say to Yuju, all night she thought about it, she made 100 different scenarios in her head, 100 different conversations, she was imagining how all this would go but knew it was useless. Nothing would go as she planned. SinB jumped as the backstage door opened.

 

SinB saw Yuju coming to the stage, followed by Eunha.

 

“Hi Yuju.” said SinB standing up and looking at them coming closer to her, she had missed Yuju so much. Her heartbeat was beating so fast just at the sight of seeing Yuju.

 

“Hi..” answered Yuju, not showing much feelings. “You came.” she added staring at SinB with a weird expression on her face. SinB nodded looking quickly at Eunha before looking back at Yuju.

 

“Of course I came, we need to talk...” said SinB shyly before looking again at Eunha. “Eunha can you leave us alone some minutes please I need to talk to Yuju only…” said SinB shyly “please.” she repeated and Eunha nodded but Yuju caught her arm stopping her.

 

“Eunha’s my friend, she can stay, there’s nothing she can’t know.” said coldly Yuju and Eunha stopped moving staying beside Yuju.

 

SinB swallowed hard. It was already so hard to tell Yuju what happened but having to say it in front of both girls made SinB hesitate. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to want to talk to Yuju. Maybe SinB should leave and ask the girls to tell everything to Yuju. Maybe she should ask the girls to come too, she wasn’t sure she could do it. SinB wasn’t sure she would be able to talk to Yuju, she hesitated and decided to start slowly.

 

“How was your trip?” asked SinB.

 

“Was going well until I came back.” said Yuju which made SinB worried.

 

“Why? Did something happened?” asked SinB very worried.

 

Yuju rolled her eyes. “Seriously? You are asking me that?”

 

“Huh?” SinB was confused. “Yeah… ”

 

“Ask yourself! It’s because of you that it went bad.” answered Yuju frowning.

 

SinB was confused “Me?...What did I do?”

 

Yuju rolled her eyes. “Just stop pretending ok? What do you want to talk about?” asked Yuju roughly making SinB feel more scared than ever. “Spill.” added Yuju clearly losing patience. “What’s so important?” she asked crossing her arms on her chest. Eunha was looking down.

 

“I… wanted to talk to you about Jackson…” said SinB while playing with her fingers, her eyes got teary just thinking about it. “It’s… it’s about Jackson…” repeated SinB with a weak voice. “He… he….” SinB felt tears running on her cheeks.

 

“What about him?” asked Yuju with impatience now. “What about MY boyfriend?” asked Yuju insisting on the ‘my’ and looking at SinB in the eyes.

 

“You should break up with him… he’s cheating on you… ” said SinB lowly.

 

“What?! I dare you to repeat what you just said.” said Yuju, her voice a bit irritated.

 

SinB looked up and stared into Yuju’s eyes, she needed to be brave for her. “He’s not who you think he is…” finally said SinB but Yuju frowned.

 

“Oh, he’s not or YOU are not SinB?” asked Yuju a little angry.

 

SinB shook her head. “Jackson cheated on you.” insisted SinB sincerely.

 

Yuju was just staring at SinB with no emotions.

 

“Yuju…?” asked SinB as her tears were flowing down and Yuju wasn’t even reacting now.

 

Then she hear Yuju sobbing too. “You are the worst SinB…” finally said Yuju which made SinB shocked.

 

“What?”

 

“I… give you one last chance SinB. Tell me honestly. No more lying. No more pretend. Just the truth.” stated Yuju with her eyes all red.

 

“Jackson… He asked me to go out to the movie saying it was to help us recover our friendship but then he told me you couldn’t make it… so.. he asked me to watch the movie with him since he already bought the tickets… and.. he… he molested me during the movie...!” confessed SinB as tears were running on her face.

 

“How could you say that?! How could you say that SinB?! You are the worst!!” said Yuju now pressing her pointing finger against SinB’s shoulder. “You makes me want to vomit, I can’t even look at you right now.” said Yuju with disgust.

 

SinB bite her lips and as she was shaking. “What? I’m stating the truth...he’s cheating on you!! He’s a player!! He’s bad for you Yuju. Open your eyes please!!” said SinB raising a little her voice as she was holding hard not to cry.

 

“Jackson already told me what happen!!” yelled Yuju which made SinB looking at Yuju in the eyes. “He told me everything already. I can’t believe you SinB.” said Yuju mad. “Looks like my boyfriend is more honest with me than my own best friend.” said Yuju and SinB looked at her confused and lost. “He told me how you tried to seduce him, begged him to hang out with you while I was away and how you jumped on him to kiss him.” said Yuju and Eunha looked at SinB before looking at Yuju a little scared and confused to be in the middle of this. SinB looked at Yuju wide eyes.

 

“He said you ask him out for a movie SinB, saying that both of you are alone since I’m not in town. Then during the movie you kissed him and seduce him!!” repeated Yuju even more mad.

 

Shocked was an understatement for SinB at that moment.

 

“He… even told me to not be mad at you! And that you were probably lonely cuz I have a boyfriend. He was talking good for you. And how do you repay him??? You change the story around?!” asked Yuju raising her voice.

 

“Me… seducing him? How? What? No I didn’t!!” screamed SinB really shocked that Yuju could believe that.

 

“Oh you look surprised now?” asked Yuju. “I don’t even want to know why you did all that, I don’t even want to see your face anymore, I think you stayed too much with that chemistry girl, you became worse than her SinB!”

 

SinB shook her head. “That’s not what happened, I never tried to seduce him I swear, it’s the contrary Yuju, you have to believe me!” said SinB sobbing, how could she believe this liar and this cheater. “He’s lying to you!” said SinB crying even more.

 

Yuju looked at SinB frowning. “You want me to believe you?” asked Yuju almost laughing. “What a joke, you want me to believe you when you kept lying to me all the time? You only tell me what you want me to know, I’m sure you’re more of a best friend for Sowon than you are for me!” said Yuju sadness in her voice now. “I can’t believe you SinB, you’re a liar. You hide so much from me when I all did was being honest and true to you…”

 

“Honest and true to me?” asked SinB looking at Yuju frowning. “Who was texting Jackson since months before telling me about his existence?!” asked SinB and Yuju arched an eyebrow.

 

“You never asked me about him? and I didn’t know it would become serious but I told you as soon as I understood my feelings for him! I told you first about how I felt about him!” said Yuju sincerely. “You do everything behind my back! You text with MY boyfriend for weeks now! You should have told me.”

 

“Yes I texted him but that’s all, I just hoped he would help me get your friendship back!” said SinB and Yuju shook her head.

 

“Yeah yeah, you hate him then suddenly you text him everyday and get along super well? what is wrong with you SinB?” asked Yuju looking at SinB frowning. “On top of that it’s not just texting!!” added Yuju as she turned around to look at Eunha.

 

The short girl hesitated but looked up at Yuju.

 

“Eunha tell me, what did you see?” asked Yuju. “Tell her what you told me earlier!” insisted Yuju and Eunha looked down.

 

SinB bite her lips, she could see how this was going now. “I...saw Jackson having his arm around SinB but she didn’t flinch or leave… and that they’ve been texting very often…” confessed Eunha looking down not looking at SinB’s eyes .

 

“I was already having a feeling that Jackson kept messaging with a girl. He would always close his phone when I’m near. I was scared to lose him. But… I can’t believe that the girl who’s trying to steal him away is you!!!! Out of everyone it’s you!!” yelled Yuju disappointed and betrayed.

 

“I… didn’t!! Yuju!! Trust me!! I don’t even like him!!” said SinB to Yuju before looking at the shot girl. “Eunha, you know why I was texting with him, I told you I just wanted to fix things with Yuju…” said SinB but Eunha didn’t look up at her. “Eunha…” insisted SinB hoping Eunha would help her instead of confusing the situation more.

 

“After what Yuju told me earlier, I thought that maybe you really try to steal away Jackson like you’re stealing Sowon away from me…” said Eunha sadly.

 

Yuju arched an eyebrow. “Well it’s not the same since Jackson is my boyfriend.” said Yuju looking at Eunha who got teary eyes.

 

“Sowon’s my best friend, I can’t lose her!” said Eunha as she was crying now, the short girl looked at SinB. “Stop stealing away our loved ones!” she said crying.

 

Yuju looked at SinB. “Looks like I’m not the only one you are hurting.” she said looking at SinB. “Don’t approach me or my boyfriend anymore.” said Yuju turning around to leave too but SinB caught her arm and kneeled while crying.

 

“No Yuju wait, I swear, I’m not seducing him! don’t like him!!” insisted SinB almost begging Yuju to believe her.

 

“You don’t like him?! Are you ting me right now?! You guys got so close, I can see how you two were hanging out and had so much fun at DDR last time. You were smiling happily with him!!” said Yuju pushing away SinB so the crying girl would let go of her.

 

“...You...were the one..who told me to get closer to him… ” whispered SinB.

 

Yuju was pissed. “GET CLOSER TO HIM DOESN’T MEAN STEALING HIM!!!”

 

“I didn’t steal him!! What are you talking about! I don’t even like him!!!” argued SinB back. “Please Yuju it’s the truth, I didn’t seduce him, all I wanted was being friend with you again, he… he hurt me…believe me Yuju… believe me… he’s lying to you… playing you… he’s a cheater, I swear…. Yuju listen to me please….” said SinB lowly as she was sobbing even more and trying to caught Yuju’s arm to stop her to leave. Yuju tried to get away and walked outside of the auditorium followed by SinB hanging on Yuju’s coat.

 

Yuju finally stopped as they were in the corridor now, she turned to face SinB and the next thing SinB felt was a hard slap on the face. SinB was shocked, Yuju just slapped her.

 

“I’m done with you SinB.” said Yuju madly. “I can’t deal with your lies anymore. It’s over.” said Yuju leaving SinB as she let herself fall on the floor and crying.

 

Then at that moment, Sowon and Yerin ran toward SinB.

 

“Did you just slap her?!” asked Sowon raising her voice to Yuju but got ignored.

 

“Yuju…” begged again SinB looking up at the girl.

 

“I said I’m done with you. I’m done with your lies SinB! You always just tell me stuff that I want to hear. Just like you and that Yerin girl.” she said as she pointed at Yerin. “You’ve been lying to me all these time. Remember when you met me? I brought you to my group. This is how you repay me… I regret meeting you SinB. How I wish I never met you!!” said Yuju then she turned around. “Don’t talk to me anymore. We are not friend anymore.”  she stated then she walked away.

 

Eunha was looking at them shocked. “SinB...I…” she started then she looked at Sowon.

 

“Eunha, don’t mind her. Come. I don’t want her to steal you away from me too.” said Yuju with an authoritative tone.

 

Both Yerin and Sowon were hugging SinB tight as she was crying out loud. Eunha was staring at Sowon.

 

“Sowon, come with me...” said Eunha staring at her in the eyes.

 

“What are you talking about bunny?” asked Sowon looking up at her.

 

“SinB… is bad… come with me...” repeated Eunha shyly and hope in her voice.

 

“She’s bad?! Excuse me??” asked Sowon shocked. “Why is SinB bad now?!”

 

Yuju approached back and pointed at SinB. “She seduce my boyfriend while I’m out of town. And change the story around. She’s the worst!” said Yuju.

 

This time Sowon was mad. “SinB seducing your boyfriend?! Ha ha Don’t make me laugh! SinB could have any guy she want if she wanted! She doesn’t need to seduce anyone!!” said Sowon not letting go of SinB and ready to fight for her friend while Yerin was doing her best to calm SinB by whispering to her ear to calm down and that everything would be fine.

 

Yuju glared at Sowon. “I guess you are on her side then. You got lied to. SinB fooled you. Even Eunha saw that SinB was flirting with Jackson!” said Yuju to Sowon.

 

Sowon was shocked, she looking at Eunha not understanding. “What?” she asked as she looked at Eunha now.

 

Eunha nodded. “I saw them together and I see them texting all the time…” confessed Eunha.

 

This time, Sowon was super pissed. “Eunha, sometimes things are better if you keep your mouth shut. Especially when you don’t understand anything about it, I am so disappointed in you.” said Sowon which made Eunha mad now.

 

“Yeah, I should keep my mouth shut just like you right? You’ve been lying to me all these days!! You said you are at work but you are actually with SinB!! Who’s disappointed in who?!” shouted Eunha leaving Sowon dumbfounded. “Maybe I would understand better if you would be honest and talk to me instead of hiding things to me!”

 

“Eunha, that’s not-” started Sowon frowning but Yuju cut her off.

 

“Sowon is just like SinB. Same kind of people hang together Eunha. You can’t do anything about it, I understand that now. Let’s go Eunha.” said Yuju as she dragged Eunha away leaving SinB crying in Yerin embrace while Sowon tears were flowing out, seeing her bunny walking away.

 

Sowon bend down and hugged SinB even more, holding herself hard not to cry out.

 

“Let’s bring her home…” said Yerin in which Sowon nodded.

 

“Come here, put her on my back. I don’t think she can walk now…” said Yerin calmly as she saw how broken SinB was. Sowon put SinB on Yerin’s back and they went to take a taxi home. As they got back home, SinB quickly ran inside the washroom and cried under the shower again. But this time, neither Sowon or Yerin had the heart to stop her. She needed to let it out…

 

Sowon was clenching her fists as she decided to go under the shower with SinB holding her tight. This time, to her surprise, SinB was hugging Sowon tight too and both of them were crying under the shower together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! SinB has such a nice friends right? Umji being with her, Sowon coming to cook for her and Yerin smoothing her when she's down.

SinB finally face Yuju but sadly as some of you expected too, Jackson have already brainwash Yuju into believing him. SinB was crying so much to Yuju, did you guys feel her pain? Did you guys got shock that Yuju slap SinB? And Wonha is breaking apart again. Sadly, Eunha is on Yuju side and think that SinB is stealing Sowon away... leaving both SinB and Sowon heartbroken. 

Let us know what you think of this chapter and what do you think will happen next as usual! :)

Special thanks to Henicute for the upvote! Hope to hear from you soon!!