Chapter 161

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

As she woke up on the next day, SinB felt exhausted, she couldn’t sleep well as she kept thinking about her dance and about Yerin.

 

Umji turned around and slowly opened her eyes before looking at SinB.

 

“Already up?” she asked her as she rubbed her eyes and sat down in the bed. SinB nodded and looked down. “Did you sleep enough?” asked Umji now worried. “I could feel you moving a lot at night…”

 

SinB sighed. “I just wish everything would be more simple…” just said SinB and Umji felt sad for SinB.

 

“Are you still sad about Yerin?” she asked her and SinB nodded slowly. “Do you want me to talk to her...?” asked Umji unsure but SinB shook her head.

 

“No she doesn’t want to talk to me anymore, she was clear about it so I will respect that… but it really hurt to see her that cold with me…” explained SinB and Umji nodded before hugging her.

 

“It’s good to respect her and give her time but don’t let her slip away that easily, if you really like her friendship you have to fight for it.” said Umji and SinB frowned not sure.

 

“How many time should I give her?” asked SinB lost.

 

Umji shook her shoulders. “Only you can know, you know her better than me.”

 

SinB looked down. “But I really don’t know what to do anymore… I tried to talk to her many times but we always end up stuck in the same problem and I’m so confused.” said SinB sadly. “I wish I could read her mind so I would know what’s going on…”

 

Umji giggled. “If we could read minds I would never read yours! Must be such a mess in there!” she joked as she messed SinB’s hair.

 

“Yah!” said SinB pushing Umji’s hand away and trying to mess Umji’s hair too. “I don’t want to read your mind either! It’s probably all about studies in there!!” she answered back and they kept fighting some more while laughing.

 

After some minutes of crazy fight, the girls got ready and went to take breakfast. Sowon and Eunha joined them then they all went to school. It was friday and SinB would go to the dance school after school to meet her partner and practice with him and Jiyoon.

 

SinB was kinda excited and kinda scared. She trained well with her friends and felt now more comfortable having someone dancing close to her again but this guy was a stranger and SinB was already imagining how weird it would be to feel his hands on her hips and his front on her back as they would move together also how much touches they would share to do all the dance.

 

SinB took a deep breath and calmed down. Jiyoon would be here, they would be in a school with other kids in rooms beside them. Everything would be fine. Jiyoon and Gayoon choose a talented dancer and everything would be professional and perfect.

 

That was at least what SinB was repeating herself all day. SinB was so focused on reassuring herself that she barely paid attention to her classes. And sooner than expected it was already her last class ending.

 

SinB gathered her stuff and texted her friends letting them know she was on her way to the dance school. She would feel so much more reassured if Yerin was by her side but Yerin didn’t want her in her life anymore…

 

SinB arrived in front of the dance school and sighed deeply before walking in.

 

As she walk in, she saw that there were no one there, she sighed, was she early. She put down her stuff and started to stretch and then she heard the door open. She turned around and saw Gayoon there.

 

“Hi SinB.” smiled Gayoon as she walked in.

 

SinB smiled. “Hello Gayoon unnie. Where’s Jiyoon unnie?” she asked hoping to see the dance teacher too.

 

“Jiyoon is stuck in a meeting, she will come a bit later, so she ask me to come first.” explained Gayoon as she looked one last time in the corridor.

 

SinB nodded. “Where is my dance partner?” she shrugged, she was hoping Jiyoon unnie was there since she wasn’t really close to Gayoon.

 

“Oh, he’s on his way, he was walking with me but got a phone call.” she smiled and looked out again trying to see him arrive. “I’m sure you two would make a beautiful dance. Me and Jiyoon pour our heart into the dance and song.” smiled Gayoon.

 

SinB smiled too. “Me too.. I hope we would be a good team.” she said more to herself than for the teacher.

 

Gayoon giggled. “Don’t worry, I’m sure you two are, you know each other already.” she informed happily.

 

SinB shrugged. “I know him already...?” she asked confused and started to think of the guys that she could know. But there wasn’t a lot that came to her mind. Actually no one came to her mind...

 

“Oh here he is!” exclaimed Gayoon as she looked at the door open once again.

 

“Hello SinB.” smiled the guy to a petrified SinB.

 

“Ja-jackson…?” stuttered SinB as she couldn’t believe it was this bastard standing in front of her.

.

“Oh, Jiyoon didn’t tell you that Jackson was your partner?” giggled Gayoon. “She must wanted you to be surprised that your partner is actually a friend.”

 

SinB didn’t know what to say, she didn’t know how to react. her body was paralyzed, her heart was beating fast with fear. All the images og him on top of her in the cinema were coming back to her eyes. The times he cornered her seemed back in her mind and no matter how hard she tried to tell herself to run, run fast, her body wasn’t moving.

 

“Okay, so let start the practice, you both practice hard on your side, so I’ll supervise you.” said Gayon walking to the music player and gesturing them to go to the middle of the room to start dancing.

 

Jackson laughed. “Gayoon teacher, you are going to supervise our dance? I thought you can only sing!” he joked with a flirty tone and wink.

 

Gayoon rolled her eyes. “Very funny Jackson! I can dance too! Now stop talking and both of you get to work, you know how serious I get when I’m supervising!” she informed them.

 

Jackson giggled and nodded. “Alright, hey SinB, let’s get to work?” he smirked at her.

 

SinB didn’t know what to do, she couldn’t look at him or at anyone right now but couldn’t run away either. She felt like in a comas, she was aware of her surrounding but couldn’t react to anything.

 

As Gayoon put the song on play and Jackson approached SinB and put his arm around her waist to guide her to the center of the room, her body started to tremble as soon as she felt his hands on her. Her legs were suddenly feeling like jelly, she was sure she was about to pass out.

 

Jackson quickly tried to hold her but she pushed him away and land on her , her eyes shut.

 

“You okay SinB?” asked Jackson nicely while Gayoon was shaking her head.

 

“SinB, I thought you practiced at home.” said Gayoon strictly.

 

“Come on Gayoon teacher, let her get use to me first! We started to dance together not even few seconds ago! Give her some time!” smiled Jackson.

 

Gayoon sighed. “Alright alright, to the beginning. Stand up SinB.” she ordered with a strict tone.

 

SinB got back up and tried to calm down but then she fell miserably again. Everytime Jackson approached her, her full body ended up terrified and she couldn't control anything. SinB wanted to get away from here, away from him away from this school, away from everything and everyone.

 

Gayoon sighed. “Alright, take a break. I’ll go to the cafeteria to get a drink.” she told them as she saw the two were unable to even start the dance together then she walked out leaving Jackson and SinB alone.

 

SinB wanted to cry, she took a step back as a natural instinct as soon as Gayoon left the classroom.

 

“SinB…” said Jackson taking a step closer every time she was taking a step backward. “See, I told you we will meet again.” he smirked. “Such a coincidence for us to be partner up. Don’t you think?” he added as he approached SinB some more as she was stuck by the wall now.

 

SinB didn't even dare to look up to Jackson as she felt his presence getting closer to her. he put his hands on her shoulders and got his face closer to hers. she was feeling his disgusting breath on her and remembered how he forced a kiss on her before.

 

SinB felt like dying. She couldn’t survive this a second time. She closed her eyes and prayed for him to disappear. Then she suddenly hear Jackson falling on the ground. SinB looked up and saw Jackson indeed on the ground and standing in front of her, protecting her and facing Jackson was Yerin.

 

“I told you to stay away from her Jackson!” said Yerin sternly.

 

Jackson shook his head and stood up. “Well, I am his partner Yerin, nothing I can do about can’t I?”

 

“I recall you declined it! How come you are her partner again?!” asked Yerin clearly mad.

 

Jackson smirked. “Well, it would be a waste for SinB to have another partner other than me no? We make the perfect couple.” she said as he approached closer. “or, maybe you are jealous that I am not your dance partner?” he said as he caressed Yerin’s cheek.

 

Yerin rolled her eyes and pushed his hand away before turning to SinB and holding her up and drag her out of the room.

 

As they were leaving the room, Jackson blocked their way.

 

“Now now where are you two going? How am I supposed to explain to the teacher if SinB is gone?” he smirked.

 

Yerin pulled SinB behind her. “What do you want to do Jackson? We are in public right now, if we scream people would be coming over.”

 

“Well, don’t forget we don’t have class now, everyone have left the school, the only people that would be here would be us and Gayoon. But she’s currently in the cafeteria which is few floors down. Do you...” he smirked and approached them. “...really think she can hear you?” he asked as he lifted some of Yerin’s hair.

 

Yerin smacked his hand away more violently this time. “Jackson, don’t fool around. You don’t know what I am capable of.” she warned him.

 

Jackson laughed. “Actually, I wonder ... You know, I always wanted to get closer to you too Yerin, you are a pretty girl and fun to be with. If you would give me a chance.” he said with a seductive tone.

 

“You are disgusting.” stated Yerin then she held SinB’s hand. “Let’s go.” she told SinB as they ran away and went into another room.

 

SinB just followed Yerin. As they got to another empty class, Yerin closed the door behind her and at that moment she felt SinB hugging her from behind sobbing lowly.

 

Yerin removed SinB hand and turned around wrapping her arms around SinB. “You okay?” she whispered.

 

SinB nodded and continued to sob.

 

“Shh, it’s okay, let it out. I’m here now…” whispered Yerin calmly into SinB ears.

 

SinB started to cry. “What… am I going.. to do … he’s… my partner… how .. am I able..to do it…”

 

Yerin sighed and continued to pat SinB. “We will figure something out… ”

 

“Can I..drop out… please…” asked SinB and Yerin shrugged, everything was set.

 

“Shhhh, we will figure something out…” said Yerin as she continued to sooth SinB up.

 

But then the next thing SinB saw was that Yerin got pushed onto the floor.

 

“I told you you are not going anywhere!” smirked Jackson then he approached SinB as Yerin was on the floor trying to stand up but she twisted her ankle in the fall.

 

SinB was petrified, she didn’t know what to do, she just fell on the floor sobbing.

 

Jackson squatted down to SinB’s level and held her chin in his hand. “Aw come on SinB, don’t tell me that you never had feelings for me, I mean, no one can deny me. We would make such a great couple.” he insisted as he approached SinB.

 

SinB closed her eyes not knowing what to do then she didn’t feel anything but hear Jackson scream.

 

Yerin kicked him down and continued kicking him. She went on top of him and punched him with all her strength.

 

“STOP!!” screamed Jackson, blood in his mouth and nose but Yerin didn’t stop, she continued kicking him and punching him.

 

“Did YOU stop when SinB tell you to stop?! You freaking !! I told you to stay away from her and you don’t listen. You deserve this!” she screamed back as she kept hitting Jackson who tried to hid his face with his hands but Yerin was such in a rage that it was useless.

 

SinB eyes widened and stood up quickly. She ran to Yerin wrapped her arms around her trying to pull her away from Jackson who was on the floor not able to move.

 

Yerin finally stopped as she was breathing loudly. Then Jackson phone was ringing, Yerin took it out of his pocket and saw that it was from Jiyoon. She declined the phone call and looked at SinB.

 

“Pass me your phone.” stated Yerin to SinB. She took SinB phone and called Jiyoon.

 

“Hello? Ne..Jiyoon unnie, I’m with SinB, we will come back now.” she said before hanging up then she tried to unlock Jackson’s phone but it was touch lock so she took Jackson’s finger and unlock it then texted Jiyoon. “Hello! Sorry, something came up! I have to go!”

 

Once she was done she throw the phone on the floor and step on it. “Jackson, you listen carefully, you better not show up in this showcase or I will make you pay for it. You will be laying at the hospital bed next time! Am I clear?” she stated in which Jackson smirked again, a drop of blood running down his chin as she tried to sat up. He it as he stared right in Yerin’s eyes.

 

“That’s all you’re capable of?” he asked with a defiant tone. “No girl stopped me before, so don’t think you will…” he said as his head was clearly spinning and he had difficulty sitting on the floor.

 

“You didn’t get enough?” asked Yerin standing in front of him. He looked up at her smiled still challenging her.

 

“I will get both of you, I will use you both as I wish and I will-” Yerin cut him out with another punch in the face he fall back on the floor and Yerin started kicking him with her foot, kicking him in the stomach.

 

“Shut up! shut up! SHUT UP!!” she yelled as she kicked him hard and harder, tears in her eyes.

 

SinB was panicking. “Yerin please stop!” she yelled to her as she once again tried to held Yerin’s arm top stop her.

 

Yerin finally stopped. Jackson was lying on the floor, hugging himself in terrible pain, Yerin probably broke some of his ribs, he was growing in pain and seemed unable to move.  

 

“You better leave now and not get seen, if I see you approach SinB again, I won’t be that nice with you...”

 

Jackson spilled some blood and tried to stand up but failed and growned even more as he was terribly hurt.

 

Yerin took SinB’s hand in hers and they walked back. SinB looked down at their hands and saw that there was blood on Yerin’s hands. Probably Jackson’s but also maybe Yerin’s blood as her fist hit him  so hard.

 

“What are we… gonna say…” stuttered SinB still shocked by what just happened and unable to realise what’s was going on, she also wasn’t sure how to talk to Yerin seeing how mad she looked right now..

 

Yerin held SinB tighter. “Leave the talking to me.” just said Yerin still very mad then they entered seeing Jiyoon and Gayoon there.

 

Jiyoon looked at them then sighed. “What’s wrong?” asked Yerin unsure as she let go of SinB’s hand and hid her own hands behind her back.

 

Jiyoon sighed again and looked at her phone. “Jackson just messaged me saying he has some stuff to do. Kids nowadays are so irresponsible.” she complained.

 

Gayoon patted Jiyoon. “Come on, he must have some emergency.”

 

Jiyoon nodded and looked at SinB. “I heard from Gayoon that you have trouble, you okay?”

 

SinB just nodded. “I’m… just very tired...” she articulated trying to push away the images of Jackson harassing her again.

 

“But...” stated Jiyoon getting SinB attention. “It didn’t seem like you practice at all? Even the beginning beat you couldn’t get it right.”

 

SinB frowned. “I’m sorry..”

 

Jiyoon shook her head and calmed down. “No, I know you have a lot of school work and everything, but I really hope you can put some time in this performance, we really pour our whole heart into it.” she said sincerely.

 

SinB nodded.

 

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. You can go home.” said Jiyoon before her and her wife left the room.

 

Yerin sighed, she knew SinB was not happy. “Let’s go SinB.” she said then she bring her home.

 

During the ride, it was silent, SinB was just letting Yerin held her arm. As they got home, SinB sat on the sofa and looked at Yerin who went to wash her hands and get some drink from the kitchen. Yerin’s hand were still red from the fight and also got some scratches.

 

SinB tried not to look as she imagined how painful it must feel. “Why were you there…?” asked SinB lowly as she couldn’t look at Yerin’s eyes, scared to see all this hanger she saw in the girl's eyes when she was hitting Jackson merciless.

 

“What?” asked back Yerin confused.

 

“You told me to stay away from you… but..here you are...again protecting me…” said SinB lowly her hands still trembling from the shock she had earlier.

 

Yerin sighed. “The moment I heard Jackson was your partner, I panicked. I was worry for you so I ran to see you then I see him approaching you. I couldn’t hold myself so I went toward you.” explained Yerin.

 

“You are still not answering my question...You told me we are not friend anymore then why are you here.” asked SinB again.

 

“Okay, I’ll leave.” just sighed Yerin looking down.

 

SinB stopped her by holding Yerin’s arm. “This is not what I’m saying and you know it!” said SinB raising her voice.

 

Yerin remained silent

 

“What… do you want me to do Yerin ar, I don’t know why you are upset at me. I think, I think, I thought a lot the past few days! I can’t manage to find out the reason why you are suddenly mad at me. I don’t get it Yerin ar, please tell me...don’t just cut me off and then come back...you are sending me mixed signal and now...I don’t think I can support it…” cried SinB lowly.

 

Then the door open, they looked and saw Sowon.

 

“Ah, Sowon is here, I’ll be going then. Bye.” just said Yerin before excusing herself and leaving Sowon alone with SinB.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Wow, an intense long chapter isn't it? As most of you guess, here is SinB dance partner lol. No surprise here. But I think it's suprising on how Yerin took care of it. How did you find this chapter? Especially the part with Jackson Yerin and SinB? Did Jackson deserve it all this? Did you guys jump out of hapiness and support Yerin when she hit him? haha As usual let us know! :)

Thank you full_moon for the upvote! :)

Sooooo, I would like to take this moment to announce something:

First we would like to apologize, we haven't have much time to focus on writing the story so we are announcing a small break. Our next update will be on March 16, 2019. So it will give us a month of time to catch up a bit on our story. We are deeply sorry for this and we want to reassure you that we aren't dropping the story! We just need a small break to catch up :) We hope you guys will understand us and will continue to support us! If anything, we are still here to chat :) Until next time!