Chapter 115

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next morning, SinB was studying at home since she only had classes in the afternoon. As she was reading her lessons and activities, she couldn’t focus well she kept rethinking of the precious night.

 

Before she went to bed, she got a message from someone that she wasn’t expecting to get. It was from Jackson. She was rereading the message.

 

“Hey SinB, it’s Jackson! I took your number from Yuju phone since you didn’t give it to me. I’m sorry for what happened between you and Yuju. I just want to let you know that I am your friend so if you need help from me, feel free to let me know. Yuju is really sad today and I’m sure you are too... I just hope both of you can be friend again. Let me know! :)”

 

SinB sighed, Jackson seemed very nice there. Up to now he seemed to be treating Yuju really well. Should she give up on Yuju...She sighed as she was trying to focus. Up to now , she still haven’t replied to Jackson.

 

Suddenly, her phone was ringing, she looked at the called ID, it was Sowon.

 

“Yah SinB! Where are you? I can’t find you!” asked Sowon immediately after SinB took the call.

 

“Oh I’m still home. What’s up?” asked SinB wondering what Sowon wanted from her right now.

 

“What’s up?!” asked Sowon and SinB was imagining the tall girl frowning just by her tone.

 

“Why didn’t you let me know?! I was all alone searching for you like an idiot!!” exclaimed Sowon which made SinB laugh.

 

“A crazy giraffe running around the school? That’s such a rare sight! Awww that I miss it!!” joked SinB laughing even more as she could hear Sowon groaning on the phone.

 

“Yah! You little!!!” said Sowon then they both laughed. “When are you coming? I have a long break!!” whined Sowon now.

 

SinB rolled her eyes. “Go find your Eunha then.” said SinB but Sowon stayed silent. SinB sighed. “Alright, I’m coming. No need to glare at me invisibly! I will come now but I blame you if I don’t do well in my coming quiz!!” said SinB as she hang up and packed her school bag heading to school.

 

When she was heading there, she was sighing, would she see Yuju at school? As she got there she saw Yuju talking to her classmate. SinB was standing there, thinking if she should approach her or wait for her. As she was waiting, she noticed that Yuju saw her but looked back at her class and was walking away. SinB’s heart hurt, it hurt to see that Yuju was ignoring her.

 

She wanted to call out her name, but she was too scared. As she was thinking, Yuju disappear from her sight. SinB was getting teary again then she felt a smack at her back. She turned around and saw Sowon standing there.

 

“Finally you are here!!! I waited for so long!!! Why are you so late?!” scolded Sowon but then she froze as she saw SinB teary again.

 

“What happen? Did I smack you too hard?! I’m sorry! Are you okay?!” asked Sowon in which SinB shook her head.

 

“No...I’m ..okay…” hiccupped SinB.

 

Sowon pulled her for a hug. “What happen now..?” asked Sowon worriedly.

 

“I just saw Yuju but... she was with her classmates and...she ignored me…” articulated with difficulties SinB.

 

“Did she see you..? maybe she didn’t see you…” tried to explain Sowon but then SinB shook her head again.

 

“She saw me...our eyes met, she just turned around and left…Sowon ar...she really hates me now...What do I do….What should I do…” kept hiccuping SinB as she was holding hard not to cry.

 

Sowon was patting her head as she was hugging SinB tight until they heard a familiar voice.

 

“Sowon, you are here!” said Eunha as she was behind Sowon. Then as Sowon turned around with SinB in her embrace, Eunha was glaring at them. “What..are you two doing?” asked Eunha, trying to control her jealousy.

 

Sowon looked at Eunha frowning. “Nothing.” coldly said Sowon then she held SinB’s hand. “Let’s go.”

 

“Can you stop ignoring me Sowon?” asked Eunha almost begging. She missed her giraffe so much.

 

Sowon just looked at Eunha then turned back around dragging SinB away. She didn’t have time and energy to deal with Eunha. Not yet.

 

As they got to the school bench, they sat down. Sowon was waiting for SinB to calm down.

 

“SinB ar...You’ve been crying every day..?” asked Sowon, it hurt to see SinB hurt like this.

 

SinB slowly nodded. “Not a lot but from time to time I will...Everytime I’m left alone or I’m doing stuff that I usually do with Yuju, I will think of her…”

 

Sowon nodded, of course, because her too, Eunha never left her mind.

 

Then SinB looked up. “Sowon ar, you should really talk to Eunha, it’s not healthy for your friendship, relationship or whatever you call it.”

 

Sowon sighed. “I know...but...I’m just not ready SinB… my heart is not ready to get broken…” after a moment of silence Sowon smiled a bit and looked at SinB. “Let’s hang out after school? Tomorrow is saturday. Let’s do something fun and forget about all these mess!” exclaimed Sowon suddenly in a better mood.

 

SinB stared at her weirdly. “If...you want? What do you want to do? Are you going to get me drunk and kiss me again?” teased SinB trying to make Sowon feel better too. She knew she was not the only one in pain right now.

 

Sowon smirked. “You always mention about the kiss. Do you want to kiss me again huh SinB? Was my kiss that irresistible?” asked Sowon getting closer to SinB who blushed and smack her.

 

“Yah!! You !!” exclaimed SinB pushing Sowon away from her. They laughed together before SinB became serious again. “You know...sometime I really wonder if my mom chose the wrong path for me to come to this school. At first I was really happy but...what if…” started SinB then she looked at Sowon, a bit scared of her reaction. “What if...I didn’t come here and went to private school like Umji. Would my life there be better?” asked SinB but then Sowon just stared at her, not commenting.

 

“I mean...it will probably be like in high school, we will just be focusing in studying and competing for the highest mark. I wouldn’t be like this...getting heartbroken.” explained SinB slowly.

 

After a minute of silence, Sowon finally spoke.

 

“I don’t think so. I mean, maybe you might be better there or maybe it might be worst. You never know. Life is fair you know. No pain no gain. If you were in that private school, yes maybe you wouldn’t get heartbroken by Yuju or even fall in love with Yuju. But you might have fall for someone else. Or maybe you will have a happy ending there. But then, you would never have felt all these feeling here. Later on, you can proudly tell yourself, I went through all these challenge in my life and not just having a plain life where all you have in mind is to score the highest mark.”

 

SinB was listening silently.

 

“Plus” added Sowon with a smirk. “You would have become such an arrogant girl like that classmate of yours!!! That would be terrible even though you are already one. Imagine if you studied there!!” laughed Sowon while SinB looked at her eyes widen and was about to smack Sowon.

 

“I AM NOT ARROGANT!!” yelled SinB before running after Sowon.

 

Sowon laughed with SinB, finally she managed to make SinB smile.

 

After class, as SinB was waiting for Sowon at the gate, she felt a poke behind. She turned around and saw Jackson.

 

“Hey SinB! Waiting for me?” smiled Jackson.

 

SinB rolled her eyes. “No, I’m waiting for Sowon. You here to get Yuju?” she asked him even if she already knew the answer.

 

Jackson nodded happily. “Yep. Did you get my message yesterday?” he asked smiling.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah..sorry, I didn’t have time to reply you... I… I was in a rush this morning... when I saw your message.” lied SinB.

 

Jackson nodded. “No problem. I had to send Yuju to go get something so that I can get her phone to get your number! It was so hard you know! But I finally manage to get it.” he smiled happily.

 

SinB just stared at Jackson, he went through Yuju’s stuff without asking her? Wow… “Ah..I see.” she just said unsure then she looked at the school, hoping Sowon will be here soon.

 

She was wondering if she would see Yuju. As she was thinking, she saw Yuju walking out toward them.

 

She noticed that Yuju saw her and her facial expression was bitter but the moment the girl saw Jackson, her eyes twinkled and she ran toward Jackson to hug him. SinB’s heart hurt seeing that, once again. SinB swallowed hard, it was her chance to talk to Yuju, so she took a deep breath and turned to Yuju.

 

“Hi Yuju..” she said shyly but Yuju was just looking at SinB and not answering.

 

Jackson smiled at Yuju and nudged her. “Babe, SinB says hi to you.” he told her softly.

 

Yuju sighed, she looked at Jackson before looking again at SinB. “Hi SinB…” she said which made SinB smile happily, she was for once glad that Jackson was there.

 

“Did you euh..study...euh..for stat? The quiz is next week.” stuttered SinB.

 

Yuju looked at SinB and giggled. “Since when do you stutter when you talk to me?” asked the girl shaking her head at SinB shyness.

 

SinB looked down. “I’m…sorry… I’m just excited that you are talking to me.” confessed SinB even more shy now.

 

Yuju looked at SinB and nodded. “Well, you and Eunha told me about the quiz. I will study it.” just answered Yuju.

 

SinB nodded. “Would… you need help? Do you want me to study with you this weekend?” asked SinB hopefully.

 

Yuju’s expression softened and SinB’s hopes were up, she had missed that sweet face. Then they heard a voice. “SinB!” they all turned around to see Sowon walking to them with Yerin behind them.

 

“SinB!” called Sowon again. “Yerin will hang out with us tonight!” said Sowon happily but then she saw Yuju standing behind SinB and she bite her own lips.

 

Then Yuju was glaring at SinB. “Actually, no I don’t want to study with you. Go have fun with that terrible girl.” coldly said Yuju as she walked away.

 

Jackson sighed. “Hey Yerin, Sowon. See you soon!” he said nicely then he whispered to SinB. “Don’t forget, I’m here for you. Text me and let me know if you need help!” he nicely reminded her then he ran to join Yuju.

 

Then SinB sighed.

 

“Sorry… Did I just… interrupt your moment… I didn’t see Yuju there…” said Sowon feeling terribly sorry. It was probably the first time Yuju was talking to SinB since that incident.

 

SinB was still staring at Yuju, not knowing what to do or how to feel. It felt ok just a min ago, felt like everything was back to normal. She could have spend time with Yuju during the weekend.

 

Then they heard Yerin’s voice. “Sorry… must be my fault. I think I should leave… I’m sorry to ruin ur time… ” shyly said Yerin not wanting to ruin more.

 

Sowon held Yerin. “No, we asked you to hang out with us. What are you talking about.” then she hit SinB to make her talk.

 

“Oh..yeah don’t worry about it. It will be fine...soon…” says SinB faking a smile. She was so close to get back into Yuju’s good side and now she was back to zero…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello! Some WonB moment in the beginning? Do you guy agree to what Sowon said? About how in the future, SinB can stand up and tell her that she went through all these obstacles? How did you find the talk? (Oh! Did you guys see the clip where Sowon was the girlfriend and SinB was the boyfriend? Then Yuju pop in hahaha) 

SinB finally got to talk to Yuju thanks to Jackson and she was about to score a study time with her but sadly Sowon accidently ruin the moment. Poor SinB right? 

As usual! Let us know what you think! :)