Chapter 105

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

SinB and Umji danced until they heard the doorbell ring.

 

“I will go get it!” said Umji as she ran up there while SinB was turning off the music and light. Once Umji opened the door, Yerin smiled.

 

“Hi SinB!! Thank you for having me over again….!” then she looked at Umji and she backed away from the door to look at the house number.

 

“Did...I go to the wrong house…?” asked Yerin completely confused.

 

Umji giggled. “Hi Yerin!! You are at SinB house! Come in!” invited Umji as Yerin walked in.

 

“Oh, hi Umji!! It’s been a while!!”

 

Umji nodded. “Yeah!”

 

“I didn’t know you were here today. Did I interrupted you girls?” asked Yerin as SinB come up.

 

“No interruption, but seems like SinB forgot something…” then Umji glared at SinB.

 

“Why are you glaring at me???” asked SinB confused then she walked toward Yerin. “Hii!!”

 

“You didn’t let Yerin know that I’m here?!” then SinB eyes widened and she smiled sheeply.

 

“Hehe..hm..maybe...I forgot?” then SinB quickly walked toward the kitchen as Umji was about to hit her.

 

Yerin laughed at the duo and joined SinB at the kitchen.

 

“You want something to drink?” asked SinB in which Yerin smiled and nodded.

 

Umji opened the fridge and poured some orange juice out for Yerin.

 

“Thanks Umji!” said Yerin as she gulped down the orange juice.

 

“So what were you girls doing?”

 

SinB looked at Yerin. “Oh..we were dancing downstair.” in which Yerin nodded.

 

“Cool! I’d like to see that!!”

 

SinB smiled. “Really? Wouldn’t it bore you?!”

 

Yerin shook her head. “Not really, I don’t dance anymore but I do enjoy watching people dance and perform.”

 

“Cool! Then we could show you some dance we usually do!!” said SinB excitedly but then they heard a loud grumbling sound.

 

Yerin laughed. “I guess you girls are hungry? Both of your tummy are growling!” then SinB and Umji kinda blushed.

 

“Yeah...we didn’t really eat much at Sowon…” said SinB as she recalled both of them were too intimidated by the boys that they barely ate.

 

“Let’s make instant noodles?” asked SinB happily.

 

“Noooo, let’s make something properly to eat…” said Umji.

 

“But, instant noodle is fast…”

 

“But, it’s almost supper time...maybe we should just prepare supper instead?” said Umji then she looked at Yerin. “Are you joining us for supper?”

 

Yerin looked at them and smiled. “If you girls don’t mind! Sure! I’d love to!!”

 

SinB started to think. “Then...what about we order pizza?!”

 

Umji smacked SinB.

 

“Yah!!! Why you smack me again!!” pouted SinB.

 

“You are just lazy and don’t want to cook!!” said Umji in which SinB frowned. “Not my fault that I am not a good cook!”

 

Yerin laughed at the sight. “I’ll help?” then SinB smiled happily.

 

“Oh yes! We have Yerin here! She’s super good at cooking!! The spaghetti she cooked was so good!! Can we have some of that?!” asked SinB excitedly.

 

Yerin smiled. “If you have the ingredient, sure!”

 

“What would you need?” asked Umji.

 

Then SinB said. “Pasta, sauce, veggie!” then Umji opened the fridge and started grabbing stuff out and prepare the ustensil.

 

“Wow, you sure know where are the stuff!” said Yerin as she noticed how fast Umji spotted the ingredients as if it was her own house.

 

Umji smiled. “I am often at SinB house, so it’s kinda like my second home.”

 

“Oh, true, SinB said that you two are like sisters!” said Yerin and SinB smiled happily while Umji smirked a bit.

 

“Sigh, I know, sooooooo troublesome! I just can’t have some time on my own!!” said Umji but then SinB puffed her cheeks.

 

“Yah! You love me and you know it!” then she hugged Umji in which she responded the same.

 

“Okay, let’s get ready to cook!”

 

“I will be your assistant this time then?” asked Umji.

 

Yerin smiled. “Sure! Let’s see who’s a better assistant between you and SinB!”

 

“Of course me!!” said SinB sure that she would win. Umji rolled her eyes.

 

“We shall see!”

 

“Fine! You two cook while I go take a fast shower. I sweat a lot after dancing with you Umji.”

 

“Yah, what about me?!”

 

“What? You want to shower with me? Together?” winked SinB in which Umji rolled her eyes

 

“Oh come on, nothing special to see!!”

 

“YAH!!!!” then SinB smacked Umji and Yerin just kept laughing at them.

 

Then SinB went up while Umji and Yerin were cooking.

 

“So...what did you do today?” asked Umji nicely while cooking.

 

“Oh, I was just babysitting the little brat but then my aunt came back early so I have the evening off!” said Yerin happily as she was stirring the pot.

 

“Wow, you must be busy! School and babysit!” said Umji.

 

“Not too bad, not as busy as SinB though. School and work! that’s a lot! and she’s doing very well in school too!”

 

Umji smiled. “Yeah, at least she likes math so not too bad for her.”

 

“I heard that you are super good in school too. You like what you study?”

 

Umji smiled. “Sometime. Sometime it’s so interesting while other time it’s just so plain boring but oh well! Still have to study for it! You? I heard you are in science?”

 

“Yeah, hmm do I like what I’m doing? I guess you can say so, it’s fun to see the experiment. By putting a different kind of product, everything change, just like cooking. That’s why I always tend to try to cook different recipe, trying to see if I can make better one.”

 

“Oh really?! That sound so cool!! Was the food always good though?!” asked Umji as she gave the vegetable all cut to Yerin.

 

“Hahaha nope! I almost make the kitchen explode sometime! And my uncle and aunty would scold me! Sometime when I make a new recipe, I would try to serve it to my uncle and aunty but then they tell me that they don't’ want to die so young!” laughed Yerin in which Umji joined in.

 

“I’d love to try your recipe!” said Umji in which Yerin looked at her happily.

 

“Really?! That'd be great!! Wow!! You are such a good friend!!”

 

Umji smiled, happy that Yerin was considering her officially a friend. “Haha I’m sure SinB would be willing to try your new recipe too!” in which Yerin smiled and nodded.

 

“So… how are things with you and SinB?” asked Umji, slowly, not sure if this subject should be touched.

 

“Hm… what do you mean?” asked Yerin still smiling.

 

“I know you two had it rough before. So I was just wondering if everything’s okay now.”

 

Yerin shrugged. “I guess? I mean, she doesn’t like what I did in high school, and I explained to her that’s what happened and I don’t regret my action. I mean, we are still young. Everyone make mistake and we grow from it. Plus,I would never regret that because that is what make me who I am now. And I am pretty sure I am not such a bad girl right?” she winked to Umji which she nodded.

 

“Yeah, you are great!” said Umji happily.

 

“I’m not sure anymore if SinB accept how I am. I just hope she can accept who I am now and in the future and don’t judge me from who I am because of my past.”

 

Umji nodded. “SinB, doesn’t really judge people. Usually.” said Umji, it’s only because of Yuju that SinB kinda judge, but not really, she sighed.

 

“I know SinB is not like that but because of Yuju...” stated Yerin.

 

Umji was just staring at Yerin blankly.

 

Yerin smiled “I know Yuju doesn’t like me and it’s clear that she’s the one who asked SinB to cut me off and told SinB about what happened in high school. In a way, I can also see that because Yuju is busy with her boyfriend, SinB is starting to talk and hang out with me again. I mean, I don’t take it in a bad way, I am glad that she’s willing to talk to me now…” said Yerin with a bitter voice.

 

Umji nodded, obviously, how can someone be okay with getting cut because of someone and then talk to her again because it’s convenient now and safer but Umji has not right to say anything here.

 

Then they heard SinB walking in. “Wow!! Smell so goooood!!” said SinB with her hair still wet.

 

“Wow! You are on time SinB, food is almost ready!” said Yerin.

 

“Yah buddy! Go dry your hair!” scolded Umji.

 

SinB stuck her tongue out. “Noooo! It’s still early! It will dry on its own!!”

 

Umji shook her head. “No! You just heal up not too long ago from your fever. Go dry your hair!”

 

SinB pouted. “No!” then Umji put down her stuff and walked toward SinB, she pinched her ear.

 

“Come with me now.” then she looked at Yerin. “We will be back shortly!!” then she dragged SinB into the washroom and took out the hairdryer to start to blow on SinB hair.

 

SinB closed her eyes and enjoyed her friend drying her hair. After a few minutes, Umji closed the blow dryer. “You okay buddy?” SinB nodded. Umji shook her head “I know you heard our conversation.”

 

SinB sighed. “Yeah, I finished showering and was about to walk in but then I heard your question so… I eavesdropped.”

 

Umji nodded. “ I know….” then SinB eyes widened. “What? How?!”

 

Umji rolled eyes. “As if I don’t know how long it take you to shower and I could see your shadow!!” then SinB pouted.

 

“No need to pout, she’s treating you as friend and obviously, she’s hoping you are the same.” in which SinB nodded.

 

“Again, it’s your decision to make but, let me tell you buddy. She’s a great friend, not much friend can cook that well for you you know. Especially for a pig like you!” then she quickly walked away while SinB ran after her.

 

As they got there, they saw that Yerin has already set up the table. They quickly sat there and started to eat.

 

After their supper, they decided to watch a movie together before Yerin goes home. As SinB was picking up, Umji decided to tease SinB.

 

“Yerin ar, its better you pick something instead of her. She would just fall asleep during the movie anyways.”

 

Yerin giggled. “True, I should totally do that. Last time, we started a movie, she fell asleep within 10 minutes!!”

 

“10 minutes? That’s long already!! The shortest time it took her was like 3 minutes!!!” laughed Umji.

 

“Yah both of you!! So mean!!” exclaimed SinB then they giggled. “Okay! Let’s play this one! It’s a dancing movie.”

 

Then SinB sat between Yerin and Umji. As the movie started for a few minutes, Yerin felt SinB on her shoulder. She smiled and tried to poke Umji then they both giggled.

 

Yerin took out her phone and took a selfie of them three. Then they continued to watch the movie until the end as SinB was deep asleep on Yerin.

 

After the movie ended, Yerin whispered to Umji. “What should we do with her?”

 

Umji smiled. “Don’t worry, I will just wake her up.” she said but then as Umji was about to Yerin halt her.

 

“Hey, it’s okay, she looked exhausted and sad today… I rather let her sleep.”

 

“Sad?” asked Umji in which Yerin nodded.

 

“Yeah… I feel it in her somehow. Maybe I’m wrong.”

 

Umji just nodded, it’s not her place to tell Yerin. “So...you want to stay over?” asked Umji, confused.

 

Yerin shook her head. “Can you just hold her on your side slowly?” asked Yerin then Umji slowly pulled SinB toward her.

 

Yerin bend down in front of SinB. “Here, put her on me, I will carry her to her room.” explained Yerin still whispering not to wake Sinb up.

 

Umji nodded. “Are you sure? She’s not really light you know?” giggled Umji in which Yerin giggled too.

 

“Wait until she hear you, she probably will smack you!” said Yerin and Umji laughed too.

 

Then Yerin easily piggy back SinB. As SinB felt something changed, she moved a bit and hugged Yerin tighter which made her gasp. “She’s killing me!!!” hissed Yerin then Umji laughed and tried to lessen SinB’s grip.

 

“Here, follow me, I will show you where’s her room.” said Umji leading the way and Yerin followed Umji.

 

Umji opened the light and told Yerin to put her down on the bed in which she followed her order.

 

As Yerin slowly put SinB down, she made sure to turn around quickly and help her settle into the bed and cover her with the the bed sheet. Then she bend down and kissed the crown of SinB.

 

Umji was just staring, eyes widen. Then Yerin saw her reaction and smiled. “Hehe, oops, I’m just so used to do that to my little cousin. He often fall asleep on me and I would carry him into the bed and then kiss his crown before he sleep.”

 

Umji nodded. “That’s adorable! Yejun is just so cute! I want to hug him!” said Umji and Yerin smiled.

 

“Haha, if you are with him every day, you would say otherwise.” she winked to Umji as they walked down to the door.

 

“I will take my leave. I will see you around soon Umji!” said Yerin as they waved good bye.

 

Umji closed the door and smiled. She closed the light and went to take a shower. As she was ready to sleep, she got into SinB’s room. She closed the light and slowly get into the bed. As if SinB could sense it, she turned around and snuggled close to Umji which made the latter smile and hug her buddy to sleep. “Good night buddy.” said Umji as she kissed the crown of SinB too and drifted into their dreamland.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello! Lots of people were looking forward this outing! How did you find? Not that bad I hope =P Hope some of the UmB moment made you laugh and their hang out with Yerin was good! Isn't it sweet when Yerin peck SinB forehead when she send her to bed? I bet some of you went awww and was smiling widely at that moment ;) 

As usual! Let u sknow what you think!