Chapter 98

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

After school, SinB was about to leave, she wanted to go home as soon as possible, it had been a long day and even if she felt better than the day before she still felt weak. She also had to study and work on the lessons she missed the day before but got jump on by Yuju. SinB turn around and wanted to smack Yuju.

 

“Yahhh! I almost fell!” whined SinB which made Yuju giggle.

 

“Hehe mianhe! I was so glad I manage to catch you before you leave!” said Yuju linking arms with SinB.

 

SinB stared at Yuju. “Oh… yeah I have to go home to study. I have a lot of project due soon.” explained SinB sincerely but Yuju was just staring at SinB and sigh. “Did you want something?” asked SinB worried something was wrong again.

 

“I was sure you would leave right after class so you would continue avoid me...and sadly I’m right...you are still avoiding me.” said Yuju sadly.

 

SinB looked down. “No no...I just really need to study… finals are coming up.” explained SinB seriously.

 

Yuju pouted. “Okay…” she just said letting go of SinB’s arm but SinB didn’t want to see that so she held Yuju’s arm immediately.

 

“Or we can hang out a bit before I go home?” asked SinB smiling.

 

Yuju nodded happily. “Let’s go to the arcade then!” exclaimed Yuju looking at SinB who nodded.

 

As they reached there, Yuju dragged SinB to some shopping mall first.

 

“Yahhhh! You said arcade! Not shopping!! I don’t want to shop!!” whined SinB like a kid.

 

Yuju laughed at her attitude. “Come on! There’s some sales here!!! Let’s take a quick look then we will go dance!” said Yuju wanting to convince her friend.

 

SinB pouted but walk behind Yuju. As she saw Yuju smiling happily trying on clothes. SinB couldn’t hold her smile. She was happy to see Yuju like this. Maybe, if Yuju was happy like this, SinB should be happy too.

 

“SinB, which one should I get? I really like both of them…” said Yuju as she kept looking at those two outfit.

 

SinB smiled and approached her, taking one of them to look at it closer. “What about you buy one, and I buy you the other one?” asked SinB liking the two outfits too and wanting to make Yuju happy.

 

Yuju looked at SinB happily. “Really?! But why?” she asked a little surprised but excited too.

 

SinB smiled. “Do I need a reason to buy you something?” she asked with a wink.

 

Yuju smiled widely and hugged SinB on the side. “You are the best!” exclaimed Yuju really happy.

 

After paying, they went to the arcade to play some games. As they were waiting in line, Yuju’s phone was vibrating. Yuju told SinB to give her a second as she walked away to answer the call. SinB sighed, she looked at the people who were playing. They were good. As she was looking, she felt a poke. She turned around and saw Yerin.

 

“Hey!”

 

“Hi Yerin, how come you are here?” asked SinB looking behind Yerin and spotting that guy Yerin was always hanging out with and some other people talking together.

 

“Oh, I came with some friends. What about you? It’s rare to see you alone in an arcade.” said Yerin nicely.

 

SinB smiled. “I’m not alone..” then she felt herself getting pulled back.

 

“Of course she’s not alone. She’s with me.” cut Yuju aggressively as she wrapped her arms around SinB’s waist.

 

Yerin stared at Yuju and arched an eyebrow. “Of course...I will leave then. Have fun SinB.” said Yerin as she walked away to meet her friends that were clearly waiting for her to come back. That guy Yerin seemed close to pulled the girl to him and wrapped his arm around Yerin’s neck. SinB sighed everybody seemed to be dating recently except her.

 

Yuju sighed loudly. “I leave you for one second and this girl try to steal you away again… Didn’t she stopped annoying you? Why is she starting again?” frowned Yuju which made SinB giggle.

 

“What steal me away? She just came to say hi… She’s not trying to do anything I promise.” said SinB wanting Yuju to relax.

 

Yuju rolled her eyes. “Okay, let’s dance! There’s no one now!”

 

They inserted the coin and started to play. As they were done, there were people applauding them.

 

SinB smiled. “Another round?” but Yuju didn’t hear her she was looking backward then waved her hand. SinB turned to what she was waving at and saw Jackson there walking in their direction.

 

Jackson approached them and kissed Yuju cheek. “Hi babe.” then he looked at SinB. “Hey!”  but SinB just nodded at him not really happy to see him there, intruding their moment. “You two are playing?” asked Jackson in which Yuju nodded.

 

“Do you want to play?” asked Yuju playfully.

 

Jackson smiled. “I’m really good. So it wouldn’t be fair for you two.” he said with a very confident tone.

 

Yuju laughed. “No one can beat my SinB!” answered Yuju which made SinB blush.

 

Jackson smiled “Of course babe. You two play, let me watch then I’ll challenger the winner!” he said not really believing his girlfriend since no girl ever beat him at dance.

 

Yuju giggled again. “Then it would be our SinB.” she said with a proud smile.

 

Then they inserted the coin and started another game. As predicted it was SinB who easily won against Yuju.

 

Jackson clapped his hands quite impressed by the way the girls danced. “Wow!! You girls are good!!” he said then he looked at SinB. “You are amazing.” he added looking at her in the eyes before wrapping his arm around SinB’s shoulder. SinB slowly walk away, not feeling comfortable to feel him that close to her.

 

“So me and you? Do you need to rest? I don’t want people to say I bully a girl!” asked Jackson smirking.

 

SinB shook her head. “Nope. Let’s do it now.” she just said and he nodded as he went on the game.

 

As they played, Jackson and SinB were on the same page, everything was good until near the end Jackson missed one step because the moves were too fast for him and he couldn’t follow so he lost to SinB.

 

“Oh man!! I lost! I can’t believe this!” cursed Jackson really annoyed to be beaten by SinB.

 

Yuju hugged SinB tight. “You won!! I knew it! That’s my girl!” she said but then she looked at Jackson and quickly went to kiss him. “Come on babe! Don’t be sad...” she said wanting to cheer him up which made SinB heart hurt.

 

SinB looked down. “I’m a go home to study now.” she said wanting to leave them but Jackson held her arm, stopping her for leaving.

 

“Hey! You just won, let me treat you for a snack as a reward.” he winked at SinB who frowned and moved her arm away from his grip.

 

Yuju laughed. “Yeah, let him treat you or my baby boy will be pouting all day right?” she said as she gave a peck at Jackson again. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Yuju’s waist and smiled at SinB.

 

SinB shrugged, not wanting to go. SinB sighed as Yuju linked their arm together to proceed the arcade exit. As they were walking out, SinB bump into Yerin again.

 

“SinB, watch where you going or you will hurt yourself.” said Yerin nicely which made SinB smile.

 

“Hey Yerin!” said Jackson all smily.

 

Yerin looked at Jackson. “Hey. What you doing here?” she asked him smiling.

 

“What else? We are in an arcade duh! What about you? I thought you were too good to hang out in these places?” he smirked and Yerin rolled her eyes before smiling.

 

“It depend with who I hang out with. Which mean, not with you!” said Yerin teasing the boy which made Jackson laugh.

 

“Alright, we will see you around!” he said then they leave the arcade.

 

“You know Yerin?” asked Yuju, clearly upset.

 

“Yeah, I know her for a while now. She’s a great girl.” he just said to Yuju.

 

Yuju rolled her eyes. “I hate her.” she said coldly.

 

“Why babe?” he asked surprised.  

 

“You don't need to know. Just stay away from her.” which made Jackson raise an eyebrow.

 

“Haha, is babe going to control who I can make friend with now?” teased Jackson. “Don’t be jealous, Yuju, it’s not my fault all girls find me handsome and super cool.” he said joking but Yuju didn’t take it that way.

 

“WHAT?! I don’t control you!! And I’m not jealous of that stupid girl!!” she angrily said then she quickly dashed away.

 

Jackson looked at SinB confused. “What’s wrong with her?” he asked before arching his eyebrow. “Is she on her period or something?”

 

SinB just rolled her eyes at him and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello!! Yuju came confront SinB while she was running away. If your friend is avoiding you, would you be able to go confront them like Yuju? 

And there we go Yuju being possessif of SinB when Yerin's around. And she even got upset when Jackson talked to Yerin.

What did you think of this chapter?? Let us know as usual! ;D

Special thanks to taengsic09 for the upvote!! Thank you! :)